LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elise and Sarah were walking through a park, hand in hand. The sun was shining brightly, but the air still carried the cold of winter. Snow piled around them, and Elise stopped to admire the crystel white reflecting on tree branches.

"Look!" she said to Sarah, pointing at one of the branches. "A bird! Like the song, "Gone away is the blue bird, here to stay is the new bird..."

Sarah laughed. "Yes I see it, I see it. You really like those, don't you?"

Elise blushed. 

"Don't worry. Its cute." Sarah said, cupping her cheeks. Elise smiled.

At this point, it was clear Sarah knew that Elise loved it when she called her cute, as there was no way she could hide the smile or the occasional giggles. What she didn't know was the extent. She didn't know the giddy feeling, or the massive swarm of butterflies she felt in her stomach every time every time she heard it, or how much she held it back. What she couldn't know, even after they had been seeing each other, was why.

On the surface it seemed Sarah didn't do much to hide her love of 'cute' things. Her outfit today, chosen for the snow, displayed it. Light pink in color, with matching coat and pants and a lightly embroidered frog head, it was the sort of thing that was still passable for someone her age, but would just as likely appear a quarter the size. Many of her outfits were like that- in this day and age, after all, it wasn't unheard of for women in their 20s and thirties to still have teddy bears or wear rompers, and many would think nothing of it.

What they would think something of was what she was wearing underneath. She knew Sarah was used to seeing her in such things, and seemed to like it. She had exclaimed that she looked adorable the moment she saw the snow suit, and said it looked like a onesie. THAT comment almost made Elise want to squeal with delight. She made similar comments about her other habits, taking delight in her collection of stuffed animals, her affection for cartoons, her pastel clothing and her giddiness and excitability. This outfit wasn't far off what she normally wore when meeting Sarah. However, the diaper she wore underneath it definitely was.

It had been a flash decision. She rarely went out with one, especially with Sarah. Normally it would be impossible to hide something like to her. Their relationship was physical, and Sarah would definitely notice the thick padding around her bottom. If she didn't see it, she would feel it while holding her, or giving her the playful spanks when she jokingly accused Elise of being 'bad,' something she did more and more as it was clear Elise enjoyed it.

However, this time had been different. Her thick snow suit covered the padding and muffled the crinkling sound. It would be hard to feel anything through it, and since they were just walking through a park in public, there was no chance of anything getting to the point where it would be exposed. Moreover, she had longed for the chance to be diapered around Sarah, even if she didn't know.

It felt wrong, as if she was tricking Sarah. She wasn't really deceiving her, it wasn't like she had ever told her she wasn't diapered, (unsurprisingly it never came up) and they hadn't discussed their kinks yet. She wanted to tell her, but was afraid of how she'd react. She had yet to tell anyone, and if the first person she told turned against her for it... She also really cared about Sarah, and didn't want to risk ruining their relationship.

She held onto Sarah's hand and leaned into her, resting her head on the other girls arm. Sarah, herself a long haired brunette in a blue pea coat, reached over and began stroking her hair. Elise smiled. This was one of their adopted habits that she loved, perhaps for reasons she couldn't specify to Sarah.

They arrived at the edge of the park, where Sarah had parked the car. Elise sighed.

"Ready to go?" Sarah asked, smiling. Elise looked at her sadly. "We can't spend all our time together, you know. I'm meeting with my brother in an hour."

"I know," Elise replied sadly.

"Come on then," Sarah said, patting her butt hard. Elise yelped and covered it, blushing. "That was quiet the reaction," Sarah laughed. "Its not like I've never spanked you before."

"I know, but ummm..." Elise said, but didn't finish her sentence. Because I don't want you to notice my diaper, she thought. She was sad to see Sarah leave, but really this was the for the best. She had picked her underwear with the understanding it would be a short date, and mainly in public. Too much longer, or if Sarah got frisky... it be a hard thing to explain.

They both climbed into the car, Sarah in the drivers seat and Elise beside her. Elise reached back and grabbed her back pack, took out a water bottle and drank some.

"Do you always have that with you?" Sarah asked.

"Mhmmm," Elise replied. The water bottle was pink and ended in a tip she could suckle, about as close to a baby bottle as public exposure would allow. The disney princess characters on it didn't hurt either. "Want some?"

"No thanks," Sarah said. "Reminds me too much of a baby bottle."

Elise blushed and kept drinking.

They pulled up to Elise's home. Elise pouted.

"Its ok sweetie. We'll see each other again soon," Sarah leaned over and kissed her. 

"I know," she said, and kissed her back.

"Good bye!"

"Bye!"

Elise walked away reluctantly. Once at the door to her apartment building, she turned around and waved at Sarah, who happily waved back. She went inside, took the elevator to her floor, and walked down the hall to her apartment.

Her apartment wasn't large, but it suited her well. The main room combined a kitchen in a living room, with a carpet that ended in black and white tiled floors just before the stove and cabinets. She had a wooden table beside it, and a couch in the living room facing a small tv. Her bedroom was likewise carpeted, and contained her railed double bed, bookshelves, a closet and a mirror.

The decor fit the 'as babyish as would be socially acceptable" theme of her clothes. She had posters and statues of her favorite anime movies, brightly colored blankets and furniture, and a Disney princess cover for the blanket on her bed, which itself was covered with stuffed animals. She smiled. It was surprising what you could get away with. The railings were an added bonus, usable for self bondage and providing the feeling of a crib while seeming perfectly normal.

However, what she was about to do was far from normal. She stripped down to her diaper and looked at it. Plain white- a back up plan in case it was discovered was to claim it was medical. Her prefered diapers would made that impossible.

She reached into her closet, took out a large bin and opened it. Inside were piled onesies, pacifiers, diapers, and all the abdl stuff she needed to keep hidden in case of visitors. She reached into it and took out two thick printed diapers- both were pink with princesses on them. She liked princesses, she giggled to herself. Maybe now she could be one.

She lay the diapers out on the ground. She looked at them, then down at her own. She felt pressure in her bladder, and released it. She watched as the thinner white diaper darkened. She giggled. No more potty for me! She thought, giving herself a mental order. She lay on the first of the pink diapers and tore holes in her white one, then taped second diaper on, followed by the third. She grabbed a pair of plastic pants and pulled them on. They locked in place, and she put the key on her bed. Mentally she pictured handing that key to Sarah, not knowing when she'd get it back. For now, the bed would do.

She looked at herself and giggled. Her legs were too far apart to stand right, so she had fun waddling, then twirled around like a ballerina. She took out a pacifier and shoved it in her mouth. Pacis mean no talking! She told herself. Babies don't talk.

She went back to the box. She was going to go with her princess outfit today. It was normally her favorite. She took out a onesie, pink with frills where the sleves would be, and 'Little Princess' written in cursive across it. She had gotten it from an ABDL site and loved it ever since. She pulled it over her head and snapped the bottom shut. Next she took out a frilly tutu skirt and pulled it on. She checked herself herself in the mirror she had in her bedroom for just this type of occasion. The skirt flared outward, leaving the thick padding underneath clear and the plastic visible around the edges of the onesie. She giggled. Baby's diaper should always be visible. She told herself. She did a ballerina twirl and watched the tutu go up higher.

Next she took out long white socks and pulled them up to her knees, and added a pair of patent leather mary jane shoes. She tied her hair in pigtails with bows before pulling on fingerless mittens, which themselves locked. Finally, she took out the finishing touch, and the one thing that made her, in her mind and her game, a princess: a toy plastic tiara. She picked it up with her mittened hands and placed it reverently on her head. It was a toy tiara, the kind only a kid would feel was real, which made it perfect.

She looked at her hand work in the mirror, and giggled. She did look silly she knew, but that was part of the fun. She took her favorite doll and skipped toward the kitchen. Now for some snacks and baby bottles of water, then toys and games. How long should she keep her diapers locked on? It depended on how well you behave, she laughed to herself.

Sarah watched as Elise walked toward her apartment. Was it her imagination, or was her girlfriend waddling slightly? She shook her head. Just her imagination. She had been telling herself she was 'noticing' these things about Elise since they met. Today she could have sworn she heard a crinkling sound when she walked, but that must have been her splash pants (splash pants? What adults wear splash pants?), and felt padding when she spanked her. Wishful thinking, she knew.

A large part of what had originally attacked her to Elise was her cuteness. She was so enthusiastic, and loved what she loved. The childishness just made her want to take care of her, but she knew she could never bring it up with Elise. She'd be insulted, and probably creeped out. She started to drive away.

Sarah was almost home when she got a text. She checked her phone at a red light. It was from her brother.

"Hi I'm sorry I can't make it I'm..." she cursed and didn't read the rest. The light changed and she kept driving. A short date for nothing.

She looked back over her shoulder to turn, and notice something. Sitting on the back seat of her car was Elise's backpack, noticeable for the pokemon decorating it. "Silly girl," Sarah thought. She pulled into a drive way, turned around, and started to head back.

Elise was lying on the ground of her living room, stomach down and feet kicking in the air behind her. She was humming to herself along the music coming from her headphones and drawing with crayons in a coloring book. She had had to take her mittens off to get her ipod working, but she excused herself that one, and currently they were making staying within the lines almost impossible. No matter. Only babies can't draw in lines! She told herself, mimicking what she remembered being told in primary school. She laughed. Well, she was a baby too, clearly.  She tore out the scribbled on mess and brought it to her fridge, where she stuck it with a magnet along with her other masterpieces. She smiled to herself as she flipped through them. They came from a variety of books, ranging from animals, to more disney and anime, to the special ab one she had that featured pictures of grown men and women dressed as babies. That was her favorite, but she only used it occasionally so it would last longer. Nothing got her in little space more then coloring in it while dressed as the characters inside.

The drawings on the fridge were now several days worth of work. She always had to hide them when she wasn't in 'little time', as they would be too difficult to explain. Likewise, her living room was now full of things she could never normally allow, including her blocks, rattles and bottles, and the stuffed toys she had now diapered. She loved putting her stuffed animals and dolls in diaper, they reminded her of her own diapered state every time she looked at them. Her television was set to the cartoon network, yet another reminder. Better yet, her spare diapers were piled along the wall.

She skipped back to the living room and lay down, drawing another picture. This one was of a rabbit. He wasn't diapered, but she could change that...

Sarah walked to the door of the apartment and knocked. She waited, but there was no response. She knocked again and called for Elise, but got no response. She sighed. Elise must have gone out. It was fine, she had a spare key. She put it in and opened the door.

Elise was still humming and kicking her feet. She grabbed a bottle and took a long sip, then put her pacifier into her mouth. She felt her stomach grumbling. Huh... I wonder if there was something mixed in my bottles... She laughed. She had poured them. Babies can't always smell sweet like powder, she told herself, thinking of a commanding voice besides, you don't want such pretty diapers to go to waste.

She went back to drawing, then stooped. She felt, more then heard or saw, the presence behind her. She didn't want to look behind herself to confirm her feeling.

Something moved behind her, and she saw a shadow. She turned around to see Sarah standing behind her, mouth wide open. She tore the headphones out.

"Sarah! I... I... ummmm... How long have youj been... Its not what it looks like!"

Elise was just as flustered as she was. "I jsut... uhhh. i wanted to retunr your uhhh... bag... I didn't nmean too..."

They paused and stared. Elise felt tears forming in her eyes. "I didn't want you to see me!" She got up and ran to the bedroom.

"ELISE!" Sarah called after her, but Elise ignored her.

She got up and ran as best she could to the bedroom, shut the door behind her and wedged a box. She was panicking. She looked down at herself, and in the mirror. She felt her heart racing.

What an idiot she was. She couldn't even run away properly, the diapers didn't allow it. She tore at the socks and hair ribbons at the same time, then almost fell. She sat on the bed. 

The diaper. She needed to get the diapers off. Somehow that would make it better, maybe she could pretend, maybe Sarah hadn't noticed. She looked for the key to the plastic pants but couldn't see it.

She stopped. Sarah was banging at the door and calling her name. It was no use, she knew. She had seen it all.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed loudly.

'Sorry for what? Let me in Elise!"

"I"M SORRY!" She said again. "I... Just leave me alone."

"No, let me in!"

"I know its weird ok! I know you probably think i'm a freak. Its just... it always made me feel so safe inside..."

There was a pause. "Let me in Elise."

"Just go away! You don't have to say it to my face. Just please don't tell people. Tell them we fought, ok? Just, not this..."

The door swung as Sarah finally managed to bash it open. She walked over to the bed and sat beside the sobbing girl.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?"

"WHy do you think!? Because you know I'm a freak."

"You're not a freak Elise," she said as softly as she could.

"Oh yeah? Would a normal person dress up as a baby for fun? Do other people wear diapers?"

"No. Would a normal person be as loving and caring as you? Do other people make me smile the way you do? I don't want other people Elise."

She sniffled. "Ohhh stop it. You don't have to pretend."

Sarah stroked her have untied hair, and ran a hand down her back, making her shudder.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"I don't know. A few years. But I've liked it long as I can remember. Whenever I got afraid or anxious, this would make me feel better. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, sweetie."

How could she tell her? She wouldn't believe her if she just claimed she liked it... Her hand stopped at Elise's padded bottom, and she spanked it. Elise jumped in surprise.

"Rearz Princess, aren't they? Perfect for a cute Little Princess."

"What? How did you know?"

"You're bottom was pampered earlier, wasn't it? Silly baby."

"What... what are you...?"

"I'm wondering if my adorable baby girl wants her mommy to take care of her."

Elise looked at her questioningly, and watched her face for any sign it was a joke. Slowly she stopped crying, then smiled and began giggling. Finally she squealed in joy, and grabbed Sarah in a bear hug.

Several months later, Elise was standing anxiously beside her door. Sarah would be there soon. She heard footsteps and opened the door before the arrived.

"Elise!"

"Sarah! Hello!" The shouted in unison and hugged. Elise did her best to remain hidden from the hall by Sarah's body, and Sarah shut the door.

"And hello my little princess," Sarah said.

"Hi mommy," she replied sheepishly.

"Have you been a good girl today?"

"Maayyybe..." She said. In fact, she had left her bed unmade and her toys weren't put away. Both were 'naughty' enough to weren't a fun response from Sarah.
She brought her hands down to her skirt- she was wearing a new skirted onsie Sarah had ordered for her.

"Now now, lift up that up and let Mommy make sure you are properly diapered. Wouldn't' want a spanking like last time you 'forgot.'"

"You can see it through the skirt mommy. And that was because we were going to the water park," Elise replied, but she held up the skirt anyway. 

"I know, but mommy likes to see your pampers, and it gives me an excuse to check for wetness without argument. And that is no excuse! What if you had an accident in the pool?"

Elise grumbled but smiled. This was part of their routine now. Sarah hadn't really expected her to be diapered at a water part- but it was a fun excuse to spank her after.

"Now," Sarah said. "Lets get baby fed. Mommy has a bunch of activities she wants to try tonight." She reached into her bag and took out a bottle, a tub of baby formula, and a container Elise recognized as a laxative.

"Yes, mommy. I can't wait." She giggled.

• Like 3

"Maayyybe..." She said. In fact, she had left her bed unmade and her toys weren't put away. Both were 'naughty' enough to weren't a fun response from Sarah.

Think you mean warrant.

Very good start. I did notice a few mistakes throughout it but those are easily corrected. I liked how they were both into the ABDL thing but neither realized the other was. Proves great minds think alike. 

Very good start. I did notice a few mistakes throughout it but those are easily corrected. I liked how they were both into the ABDL thing but neither realized the other was. Proves great minds think alike.