LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Ideas

FalloutZone

Hello!

So I'm seeking a couple of new RP's to do at the moment.

My requirements are:

Good spelling, good grammar and good characters. 

Decent post length.  It doesn't have to be a thousand words but I need something to work with otherwise I won't be able to respond. 

My preference is: 

F/F.

I can dom but I do prefer to sub because I tend to find writing dominant characters more tricky.

Some Kinks/Some stuff that I enjoy in RP's (this is just a small list of things):

ABDL (obviously)

Petplay 

Humiliation

Comfort/Nuturing

School settings

Work place settings

Diaper Dimension  

Fantastical settings (Outta space, pirates, supernatural, etc)

I'm open to doing a RP set in a fandom so an example of that would be Naruto, Attack on Titan, Avatar, etc.

Prompts/Characters:

Character 1:

Name: Dimitri 

A little bit of background info (i can share more through PM's):  Dimitri's father always wanted a son so when he got a daughter instead he made a quick decision to hide Dimitri's gender from everyone forcing his daughter to grow up as a guy.  

scenario 1:

Dimitri's father dies leaving Dimitri alone and as the sole heir to his/her father's company.  

1) Dimitri is able to now date freely and tries his/her luck with the person he/she is in love with.

2) Dimitri decides to go crazy - gambling, drugs, drinking and get's in serious trouble. 

3) Dimitri goes off to college able to now live freely and choosing what he/she wants to do.

4) A CEO in the company takes Dimitri under their wing because they are Dimitri's guardian if anything was to happen to Dimitri's father.  Dimitri is unable to get at his/her trust fund until he/she turns 25.  

5) Dimitri is in rehab for drugs and a psychologist gets close to her/him.

-I have more info on the different ideas here which I can expand on through PM's.

Character 2:

Name: Joyce

A little bit of background info (can provide more through pm):  Joyce is an adrenaline junkie willing to do anything once as long as she's able to get that kick that she needs even if that means putting her life on the line.  Joyce grew up in a tight and strict household.

Scenario 1:

Joyce gets injured during a bungie jump or doing something dangerous

1)  Her girlfriend at the time decides to do something about Joyce before something worse might happen.

2) The hospital or someone at the hospital is an old friend of Joyce (could even be sister or mother).  This person forces Joyce to sign over her legal rights as an 'adult' giving this person guardianship over her

Character 3:

Name: Nancy

A little bit of background info (can provide more through pm):  Nancy had been terrorised by her peer group as a child and teen but now as an adult she's cold and could even be considered a bully herself. 

Scenario 1:

Nancy's attitude is getting out of hand and someone needs to calm her down/break through to her.

1) A ex bully wants to make it up to Nancy.

2) The boss that runs the office Nancy works at decides to give her a attitude adjustment and help her work through her issues.

3) A friend wants to help her somehow.

-I can expand on each idea that I've listed and I do have more floating around just send me a PM if your interested.

Honestly those sound like fun, but I'm not looking to start any new RPs right now. Plus I always end up running the RPs I am doing. Which I like doing, but I really want to try being the sub in my next game. Sorry.