LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Natural Oils Gave Young Boys Breasts

holy cow.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1107...ys-breasts.html

Three young boys grew breast tissue after exposure to lotions and shampoos containing lavender or tea tree oil, researchers say.

It is not uncommon for boys to develop breast tissue during puberty or just after, but the boys affected by the plant oils were aged four, seven and 10.

The natural oils may be “gender-bending

:o I use Tea Tree Oil for lots of things. It needs to be suspended (a few drops) in a base, such as olive oil or lotion and NEVER used neat. All essential oils need to be very diluted or they can be dangerous. Info: Lavender Oil can be particularly dangerous for pregnant women.

D :huh: lly

Do elaborate on the dangerous part ... I'm curious. Is it to the point of being poisonous? Or does it burn?

Personally i never heard that essential oils could be dangerous, then again i can't buy much thats feminine with my damn folks around lol. So that's probably part of the cause.

Necros~

I specifically mentioned Lavender because that's what was mentioned in the New Scientist report that gremlin posted. In fact, there's a long list of essential oils that should be avoided during pregnancy. Lavender has varying levels of Ketones, and at high levels, they are toxic to foetuses. Added to which, Lavender oil can prompt uterine contractions resulting in spontaneous abortion of the foetus.

I don't see the effects detailed in the report as wholly negative and undesirable. In fact I hope it leads to some serious research on the potential benefits of essential oils alongside hormone treatment for male-female transexuals.

D :) lly

P.S. Your sexist-slip is showing again Necros ;) What makes you think essential oils are "feminine"?

What, pray tell, is an essential oil? I've never heard of such a thing before. Are they flammable?

no they are not falmmable or at least as far as i know. you can use google to learn more about them.

the artical makes me wonder. what all can effect the human body. you know what thay say you are what you eat. soy milk is said to have the same effects.

I specifically mentioned Lavender because that's what was mentioned in the New Scientist report that gremlin posted. In fact, there's a long list of essential oils that should be avoided during pregnancy. Lavender has varying levels of Ketones, and at high levels, they are toxic to foetuses. Added to which, Lavender oil can prompt uterine contractions resulting in spontaneous abortion of the foetus.

I don't see the effects detailed in the report as wholly negative and undesirable. In fact I hope it leads to some serious research on the potential benefits of essential oils alongside hormone treatment for male-female transexuals.

P.S. Your sexist-slip is showing again Necros ;) What makes you think essential oils are "feminine"?

LOL, well i wasn't trying to be sexist. Me of all people would know that oils, among other things, shouldn't be attributed to only one gender. I was saying this because i seam to have a leash when it comes to products like oils and creams and what not.

My folks = VERY conservative.

To be honest I was more interested in these oils for the "breast forming" thingy :D

Necros~

p.s: Any post that i might sound sexist are ether sarcasm, or an error of my part. I am the least sexist person you'll ever meet, i support anything that says equality in sexes! :ninja:

Now, if only this could be applied to female-male transsexuals. Imagine: essentail oils that could deepen women's voices, shrink breast sizes, grow more prominent facial hair, enlarge clitori....okay, I'll stop. :whistling:

I guess it's back to the laboratory...*trudges back to her secret lab....*