LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For Sale

All my incont. supplies are free, so I'm trying to pass the savings on to others. Since my stuff gets filled every month, I don't really need the surplus. I'm willing to best any internet or ebay prices, and no reasonable offers will be turned down. If payment options are a problem, I can make a specific auction for you on ebay. I will make sure you win your item, and also make sure it's the agreed upon price. The catheters are only supposed to be sold to others with a prescription for catheters...So I will "ask."

I have eight cases of Attends for sale. They are not the vintage type, but do include six tapes and a waistband. The Attends are size Large, and come with 72 briefs per case. I have three cases of Depend Boost liners also. They come 120 liners per case. I'm not sure exactly how many catheters I have, but my estimate is about 60-70. They are Mentor brand, coude tip, 14 fr and 16 fr. If anyone is interested, I ship everything discretely in plain brown wrap.

Please email or message me if you have any questions.

Chris

Wow - I have heard of cases like that, were you actually get more than you need - and the only way to stop delivery would be to cancel the subscription (not fill it) but you don't want to do that either because it's a hassle getting it back once the surplus is all used up, so you end up with a bunch taking up space and getting in the way for no reason.

At the same time, there are other things you could do with all those "extras", especially since you paid nothing out of your pocket for them to begin with.

Farther, if you are going to do something like that - it's not really wise to announce it in such a public way! - If you were planning on robbing a bank, would you post that here? What you have just done, may not be as serious, but it is along the same lines.....

My Tax dollars are paying for your diapers that your trying to profit on.Somethings not right here.I hope someone turns you in for welfare abuse/fraud.

Well, you trifling individual (pampers pam). By free I mean that I don't have to pay out of pocket for my supplies every month. I paid my dues in BLOOD for America's freedom, so you just quiet down al-Qaeda. MY government is OBLIGATED to provide my supplies because I got shot doing their bidding. I"m betting your tax dollars pay for SQUAT!...Or that you're an illegal immigrant who doesn't pay taxes anyway. Or maybe even that your mommy and daddy take care of your finances and you don't pay taxes. I"m not commiting fraud, because I'm not asking for more supplies than I need. I'm not wasting because my provider WON"T take back any extras. I"m not even on welfare, so get your damn facts straight before you start spewing verbal diarrhea! Your profile says you're incontinent. Who pays for your supplies? Welfare, Medicare, Social Security? WHO? I don't even know you either. However, I do hope somebody turns you in for "welfare waste/abuse." YOU FASCIST

Seeing that i've already donated 10% of my income to charity, giving this stuff away isn't economically worthwhile for me. Now I could just paruse the posts and comments here about how NOBODY can find reasonable deals, and then laugh accordingly. But no, I thought somebody else might want a break ...

SO EXCUSE ME! I"m sorry to upset the allmighty pampers pam. PLease I beg you a thousand pardons to have mercy on my soul.

Barchetta, I'm sure there are better things to do with my extras. My provider has made it explicitly clear that residual leftovers are mine to do with as I please. If I thought I was doing something amoral, I wouldn't have posted this topic. I do appreciate your well-rounded approach to this situation Barchetta, and please don't think that any of my rebuttle was directed toward you.

dpndlvr get off your high horse, you aren't the only veteran here, and for all you know pamperspam is in the same situation you are.

There are plenty of things you could do with those extra diapers, like ask your clergyman if he knows of someone in need that could use them. You say you don't need the money, so do something useful with them.

Barchetta, I'm sure there are better things to do with my extras. My provider has made it explicitly clear that residual leftovers are mine to do with as I please. If I thought I was doing something amoral, I wouldn't have posted this topic. I do appreciate your well-rounded approach to this situation Barchetta, and please don't think that any of my rebuttle was directed toward you.

Oh, O.K., just the way that was worded, I can see how some people could get the wrong idea, (I for the most part always seem to at least try to look at things from as many angles as possible) - and getting the wrong idea about anything can put most people in an uncomfortable/unpleasant situation.. When I was about 22 I found out the hard way you really have to watch the way you word things, and your actions at the time (if in person). I lived in Long Island at the time, and worked in a Gun shop, part of my job involved bringing cash from the store to the bank. Well, I had a friend come visit me, didn't even think that he know were I worked, but not what I do there. Well, he saw me strap on 2 pistols (one on my ankle under my pant leg, the other around my shoulder under a coat) and just told him I had to go to the store to pick up some cash (Because my job involved caring fairly large amounts of cash that did not belong to me, I had a concealed carry permit for the guns). Well, he got the idea that I intended to hold-up the place, and since it was a gun shop, quite probably end up in a shoot out in the process! Before I even got half way between my apartment, and the store, I was greatly be some very anxious, and nervous police officers! - Boy has that a mess, until I was able to show them the carry permit, and they verified what my job actually was!

All i can say is imagine the pain this young man has experienced because he was serving his country ... and is obviously still dealing with ...

also...a young woman ...her life changed drastically by someone she probably never knew...

there are things in this world that just do not make sense....

kindness...respect...empathy...tolerance...just a few words that come to mind.........

this post has helped remind me once again how important those things are.....

• 2 weeks later...

All my incont. supplies are free, so I'm trying to pass the savings on to others. Since my stuff gets filled every month, I don't really need the surplus. I'm willing to best any internet or ebay prices, and no reasonable offers will be turned down. If payment options are a problem, I can make a specific auction for you on ebay. I will make sure you win your item, and also make sure it's the agreed upon price. The catheters are only supposed to be sold to others with a prescription for catheters...So I will "ask."

I have eight cases of Attends for sale. They are not the vintage type, but do include six tapes and a waistband. The Attends are size Large, and come with 72 briefs per case. I have three cases of Depend Boost liners also. They come 120 liners per case. I'm not sure exactly how many catheters I have, but my estimate is about 60-70. They are Mentor brand, coude tip, 14 fr and 16 fr. If anyone is interested, I ship everything discretely in plain brown wrap.

Please email or message me if you have any questions.

Chris

I'll take some, but I need to know your e-mail so I can talk to you future. My e-mail is "mrfoshizelmynizel@yahoo.com"