LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pokemon diaper moon ch22 (7/29)

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Pokemon diaper moon ch20 (12/19)

ch 20

Please don’t notice a weird smell, please don’t notice a weird smell…

I repeated the chant in My mind while standing next to Hau and Solan. My diaper was already wet despite changing it on the way here.

The three of us were instructed to disembark from the boat when it got to the Aether port.

If I weren't already distracted by my wet diaper, I would have been fascinated by the man-made island the Aether foundation had built.

On the other hand, Solan had her own internal freak-out as well.

Please don’t notice a weird smell, please don’t notice a weird smell…

She had purposely hidden in the bathroom the entire trip, faking sea sickness to stay on a toilet and try to keep her diaper clean when they got to Aether paradise. But she was required to come out of the bathroom and meet up with Hau and Moon. She could faintly smell a hint of urine and believed it was coming for her.

But with so many eyes around her, she couldn't risk checking herself to see if she had wet her diaper or not.

As for Hau, he noticed the slight smell but didn't say anything. He would be a good friend and not ask if Solan had wet herself in front of Moon.

"Here we are, you three. This is Aether Paradise." Faba said as he led the three of them on a little tour. "Aether Paradise is a facility created for the conservation of Pokémon. It has been outfitted with all the latest technology for this purpose. Downstairs, our teams work on developing new Poké Balls and more. Yes, all for the sake of Pokémon conservation. Though you will not be able to use any of your Poké Balls within Aether Paradise. A jamming signal is broadcast throughout the facility to prevent them from functioning."

He was in his own little world as he bragged and talked about the Aether paradise. He didn't bother to hear or answer any of Hau's countless questions.

Both Solan and I were glad the two of them were distracted. That was until the four of us got to an elevator, and a tall busty woman walked off.

She had yellow eyes and purple hair. She wore a pink sweater bearing the symbol of the Aether Foundation, a white outfit with yellow outlined pockets, and white boots with yellow heels. Her shoes and outfit had yellow diamond-shaped decorations. She also wore pink glasses.

"Excuse me, Mr. Faba..." the woman greeted the old man.

"Yes, excuse you! What is the meaning of that form of address? I have a title for a reason! How else will anyone know how important I am?" "Faba shouted.

"Yes... Branch Manager Faba..." the woman said with a smile, but I could tell she was slightly annoyed by the tone of her voice.

"Good! Now, I must go speak with the president about our conservation efforts on Akala. Show these children around, and then take them to meet the president as well." Faba tells the woman as he pawns us off on her before getting into the elevator and taking off.

The woman felt relieved as we see her body relax a little now that Faba is gone.

"Welcome to Aether Paradise, Moon, Solan, and Hau. My name is Wicke." She greeted us with a slight bow.

"Wait? You know who we are? How'd you know that?!" Hau exclaimed.

"One of our employees told me about your meeting on Akala Island. And, of course, I heard how you helped protect the Pokémon there, too, young Mr. Hau. Thank you very much! Let me show you around."

"Oh, well, no problem. And thanks!" Hau responded with a bright smile.

"Shall we zip right up there?" Wicke asked as she summoned another elevator for us to ride.

The elevator was big, with large windows for us to look out. We all got on and rode up to the top floor.

As we rode up, Hau was gawking out the window at all the cool-looking tech and Pokémon the foundation seemed to have.

"You both are trial-goers, aren't you?" Wicke asked from behind us while looking at Hau and myself. "Are you hoping to become champions? I suppose... You must be around 16, then?"

"Yeah, I took the first chance I had to join in the island challenge! Cause, someday, I really want to be able to beat my gramps...but he's far too strong!" Hau told her with excitement in his voice before he got distracted once again after seeing a Drampa.

"I…I hope to become a champion so I can meet my hero," I tell her quietly while getting a little embarrassed by my answer.

"How lovely of you. I suppose all children must yearn to take a journey of their own choosing when they get to be about your age. Though you're hardly just children." Wicke says before leaning in slightly closer to Solan and me. "Something about you reminds me of a cute baby girl I used to take care of."

Both Solan and I began blushing and looking away. Both hopping Wicke hadn't just found out about our diapers! But neither of us noticed the reaction of the other.

Wicke just giggled at our reactions, knowing her hunch that at least one of us was wearing a diaper from the smell was right.

When the elevator stopped, we were at the top floor, which was called the safe haven. It was a large room filled with trees and other plant life. All around us were all types of different Pokémon species.

"Wow!" Hau says aloud.

"We keep Pokémon that have been targeted by Team Skull here, and we also try to support Pokémon that need a little extra protection," Wicke tells us. "Like Corsola, for example. They are quite terribly overhunted by a Pokémon called Toxapex."

"This place reminds me of the ranger base I work at," Solan comments as she looks around. "I wish there were more places like this."

Wicke nodded

"I hope you don't mind if I read a passage from my old Pokedex. I traveled through Kanto before, when I was younger, you see." Wick says as she pulls out an old Pokedex. "Corsola. In Alola, where their natural enemies Mareanie are plentiful, many Corsola have stubby branches on their heads."

"Yeah. My gramps is always saying that nature's got its cruel side, sure as it gives us blessings." Hau tells us. "But can the Aether Foundation really protect all the Pokémon that're out there?"

"Nature does have its own balance, of course. It can be difficult to judge just how much we humans should try to affect that, can't it?" Wick commented.

"That's pretty amazing! The Aether Foundation seems impressive. But why'd you bother setting up a branch in a place like Alola?!" Hau asked.

"I couldn't say... It's hard to know for sure what our president is thinking sometimes. If you'd like to meet President Lusamine, she should be here in the conservation area now." Wicke tells us before leading the way.

We followed her until we got to the conservation area. It was a small clearing where small Pokémon surrounded a tall, skinny woman.

She had long blonde hair with silver streaks and green eyes. She wore a white dress with a diamond badge, black and white leggings, and boots of the same color with green soles. Her shoes had a medium-height yellow heel to them.

"My sweet Pokémon, I promise I'll keep you safe. I'll protect you with my love." Lusamine said with a bright, caring smile. That's when she looked up and noticed us approaching. "Ah, you must be Solan, Moon, and Hau. Welcome to Aether Paradise. The Aether Foundation's own secluded island. I am the president of the foundation. But please, just call me Lusamine. I'm so glad that we got to meet."

"It's nice to meet you, Miss," I respond politely while feeling strange that she looked familiar.

"I'm glad there are people like you who travel the islands to learn more about Pokémon. But there are also those unfortunate people who harm Pokémon for their own selfish reasons or even for profit. And that is why I am here. I will be like a mother to all of those poor Pokémon and shower them with love. Even Pokémon from distant worlds, far from the Alola region, are worthy of my love."

It might just be because of my own experience with my own mother, but the moment she said that a shiver ran down my spine.

"Wow, Miss Lusamine! I don't know how you do all this! You're, like, not even that much older than us!" Hau commented.

"Oh, you sweet boy! I'm already over 40!" Lusamine says with a slight giggle.

"You are?" Hau responds, thinking it to be a joke. But when no one responded, "Wait, WHAT?!"

That's when Solan smacked him upside the head.

"It's rude to ask a lady her age!" Solan tells him

"Oh, you! The right style does wonders, you know. And, Hau, your style is a bit wanting, hm? I'll have to take you out sometime and help you pick a smashing outfit."

"L-like what you wear? I don't think anyone else could pull off that kind of look! Except Lillie..." Hau responds while rubbing his head.

Both Lusamine and Wicke looked shocked for a moment before Lusamine got serious.

"Oh, don't you worry. You just leave everything up to me. Trust me—Babies like you would all be much happier if they'd only listen to the adults around them." Lusamine tells us, as I suddenly got a bad feeling.

Unexpectedly the island began to shake as I let out a small scream and tried to keep my balance.

When it stopped, we all looked at each other in confusion, and to make sure we were all alright.

"That tremor... Did something happen on the lower floors?" Wicke asked

"What is that!" Solan shouted as she pointed to something above us.

When we all looked up, we saw a large crack hovering above us before splitting open.

"Is that an ultra-wormhole?" Solan asked. "Can it take me back home?"

Before she could take a step closer to check it out, I grabbed her arm.

"What!?" she shouted at me.

"Look!" I shouted back and pointed to something coming out of the wormhole. Something none of us had seen before.

It looked otherworldly, similar to a jellyfish, but it was not.

"Did you come... from another world?" Lusamine asks it. As if she was in a trance.

"Miss Lusamine, stand back! That thing's not right!" Hau shouted.

"You poor creature..." was all Lusamine could say in response.

Venomenon! The jellyfish creature cried as strange red energy burst from its body and repelled us all backward.

"Moon. Can you distract that thing? Solan, we gotta get Ms. Lusamine and Ms. Wicke out of here..." Hau says as he gets up and readies himself to defend the three women with his Pokémon since he was closer to them.

"Ya! I got this!" I shouted. "Go, torracat!"

My flaming cat hissed at the strange creature in front of us while readying itself for battle.

"It looks like a psychic type, torracat. Use bite!" I shouted.

Torracat sprinted toward the jellyfish and pounced before biting down as hard as possible. But it was not effective.

With a simple flick of its tentacle, it forced Toracat to let go before it blasted a purple liquid out of its tentacle that splashed all over my cat.

"Moon! That was a poison move! It must be a poison type!" Solan shouted as I made sure my Pokémon was okay.

It was injured by poison, but okay. Torracat wanted to keep fighting, but I had it return to its Pokeball.

"Go, Raichu!" I shout and call out my psychic surfing rodent.

The creature wasted no time as it used a special ability to have rocks start to float before hurling them at Raichu and me!

"Raichu, use psychic!" I shouted in response.

"Ri!" my Pokémon shouted as its eyes began to glow and stopped the rocks from hitting us before sending them back at the creature!

"Veno!!!" The creature cried out in pain as the move was super effective!

"Perfect! I can take it from here!" Solan shouted. "Capture styler, go!"

Solan fired out a spinning top from her capture styler that began to circle around the creature a couple of times. The beast tried to destroy the top but barely missed it. Once a couple of capture lines were made, they insnared the beast in an attempt to calm it down.

"Veno!!" the creature cried out as it thrashed around wildly. Its red energy is spiraling out of control!

"It's too strong! My capture styler is not having any effect!" Solan shouted before having an idea and shouted a command. "RETURN HOME!"

While the capture with her styler wasn't fully working, Solan hoped it would have at least enough effect to have the creature return to the still-opened portal behind it.

At first, it appeared as if it was floating back toward the portal, but another burst of energy came forth from it, breaking the styler's connection.

Without warning, the creature lunged at Raichu and me and smacked Raichu away!

"NO!" I screamed as two tentacles grabbed the sides of my head.

LIGHT EATER, DEAD WORLD, STRANGE LIGHTS, MOTHER CALLING, SWARM COMING!

"Poipole, Iron tail!" someone shouted as a small purple creature zoomed in and smacked the jellyfish way from me and through the wormhole it came out of.

Lusamine stared at the spot where the portal had closed and looked saddened. "So, it's true... I still need that Pokémon. I need to get it back." she mumbled.

"Miss Lusamine! Are you okay?!" Hau asked. His Pokémon were out and ready to step in to protect everyone if the creature attacked them.

Lusamine put on a fake smile and nodded to him.

"Just what was that thing?" Solan asked.

"That Ultra Beast just now, it came from the other end of an Ultra Wormhole." a familiar-looking man in a space suit said as he and his little female companion walked over to us. "It is a being from another world. A world that you know as Ultra Space!"

"Who the—?! Seriously, what's with that getup?!" Hau asked as the two strangers came closer. One of them returned the strange purple Pokémon to its Pokeball.

"These are my guests. The Ultra Recon Squad. They have been giving the foundation advice about the Ultra Beasts." Lusamine tells us." Why don't you introduce yourselves?"

"...Dulse."

"And I'm Zossie!" the two of them said while making a strange hand gesture.

"Wait, what's an ultra-beast?" Solan asked, a little worried.

"Strange yet powerful Pokémon from dying worlds. Our world is a world without light. The light was once stolen by a creature known to us as Necrozma. A creature almost like an Ultra Beast. And someday it will come to steal the light of Alola as well. like an eclipse that never passes." Dulse tells us.

"See, this Necrozma is, like, unbelievably strong! It can wield light however it likes, and sure, it does run wild sometimes, but it also shares this mysterious light it has with others, too!" Zossie chimed in.

"But everything will be fine," Lusamine says while stepping forward. "If this Necrozma, or even an Ultra Beast like the one we just saw, should come to this world from another, the Aether Foundation will be prepared to protect the light of Alola. Rest easy. You will not need to worry about a thing."

While everyone was in shock by the info about the ultra-beasts, my head was spinning like crazy! Raichu was very worried and was trying to keep me on my feet as my body swayed slightly.

"I don’t feel so good…." I mumble before throwing up.

"Moon!" Hau shouted as he rushed over to me and caught my body before it could fall to the floor!

"Oh, deer, Wicke. Take that one to the medical bay and see to it that she gets proper care. Once she is situated in the medical room, please take the other two children to the next island. They are still in the middle of their island challenge, aren't they? Please deliver them to their next island. I need to go check that none of our poor resident Pokémon came to any harm. And I need to speak with Mr. Faba about exactly what happened downstairs." Lusamine tells Wicke

"O-oh! At once, ma'am!" Wicke said as she hurried over to me and helped to pick me up. "Come along, Hau, Solan. We'll make sure Moon is well taken care of."

Hau helped Wicke carry my unconscious body to the elevator, with Solan following right behind them.

As soon as Lusamine was alone, her smile faded.

"It may be that our experiments to open an Ultra Wormhole are not going as well as we'd hoped."

My eyes fluttered open as I slowly began to wake up.

"W-wha…" I say groggily as I look around. I appeared to be in some bed in a medical room. But how did I end up here?

"Oh, I’m so relieved you are awake!" Wicke said as she stood up from her chair and came over to my bed.

"What happened?" I asked groggily as I tried to sit, but Wicke gently pushed me back down.

"Take it easy little one. Your battle with UB001 took quite a bit out of you. You've been asleep for over two days." Wicke explained.

"T-two days!" I cried out in shock.

"Not to worry, Hau got ahold of the professor and told him what happened. The professor will be here tomorrow to pick you up and take you to the next island." Wicke explained.

"But where are Hau and solan?" I asked.

"They wanted to stay, but after UB001 attacked, President Lusamine wanted the Aether foundation under lockdown to be safe and to check on any scared Pokémon here. She had them leave on the first boat out of Aether paradise. You were the only exception due to your medical needs." Wicke explained.

It was certainly quite a bit to take in, but I was glad everyone was alright.

"You must be hungry. I'll go get you something to eat right away." Wicke says while going to the door. "Oh, and sorry we couldn't use any of your clothing after you got your clothes dirty. I had to dress you in the only clothing we had available. But don’t worry, I’ll keep your little secret."

Wicke gave me a wink before walking out, and my face slowly turned bright red when I realized what she meant!

I've been out for two days! Someone would have needed to change my diapers!

I tossed the blankets off of me and looked at what I was now wearing. A white dress with transparent outlines and a pair of long socks. The hem of the dress was up, and the sight of a soaked yellow diaper with flowers greeted my eyes.

I wanted to scream in embarrassment as, yet another person found out about my diapers and changed them! Moon said, being so caught up with the diaper, she had yet to realize l looked an awful lot like Lillie right now…

On Ula'ula Island, Hau and Solan sit on a bench looking out at the water.

"I’m glad to hear Moon is okay and that professor Kukui is getting her. I can't believe what happened there." Solan commented.

"I never thought I'd actually get to see the Ultra Wormhole in my life. Never mind meeting more people from another world! Man, the surprises just never stop coming! We've gotta tell Professor Burnet about this the next time we see her."

Suddenly Solan's eyes widened at her realization.

"SHIT!" she screamed in frustration! "With everything that happened, I forgot to ask the other people how they got here from another world!"

"Hey, it's alright. I’m sure we will run into them again. Or if we run into any more Aether members, we can ask them to get us in contact with them." Hau said nonchalantly.

Solan wanted to be worried. But with Hau's confident and happy nature, it was hard not to feel things would work out with him around.

"Hey guys, we're back," Sun says as he and Lillie walk over with a couple bags.

"Yes! Big Malasadas! Awesome! Isn't it crazy how malasadas taste even better when you eat 'em together with everyone else?" Hau said as he pulled out his Malasada from the bag and started eating it.

"By the way, how did you and Lillie get here before us?" Solan asked Sun.

Even with the Aether Island setback, Hau and her should have been ahead of them since the ports all got shut down.

"Simple, we flew," Sun says casually before handing Solan a malasada.

"It was terrifying…." Lillie responded, thinking back to how Sun picked her up after escaping the police officers.

Before Solan could ask any more questions, a familiar light began shining close by.

"Oh no! Is it another ultra-beast?" Solan asked as everyone jumped up to see another ultra-wormhole forming and split open.

"Sun readied his pokeballs for whatever came out of it!

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" a female screamed as a half-naked woman flew out of the wormhole and landed on her soiled diaper. Her hand was holding onto a camera tightly. "w-where am I?"

• 6 months later...
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Pokemon diaper moon ch21 (5/28)

ch21

"Thank you so much for picking me up, Professor," I tell Prof. Kukui after finally getting off Ather Paradise. 

"It is no problem, Moon, im just glad my friend the Masked Royal, was able to get me off the island lockdown due to his celebrity status!" Kukui says with a laugh as I just stare at him dumbfounded. Was he trying to act like we dont know who he is with the mask on?

But I pushed that off my mind as it didn't matter now. I was just glad to be off that artificial island. My head still hurts when I think about that strange Pokemon and its message. I was also delighted when I could get out of that silly dress Miss. Wicke put me into. It was so short it couldn't cover up my diaper! When my clothes were clean, I immediately changed and covered up my diaper again. 

Thankfully the journey to Ula, Ula island, was brief. Just a few hours from Ather paradise.

"Land Ahoy!" Kukui shouted once we got to port. 

I could not believe how much I missed sold ground as my feet touched land. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked when we got off the boat.

"Most likely still at the Pokemon center. I was told they made a strange friend and wanted me to meet them. But there is something I want to take care of first." Kukui tells me. "Why dont you go find them and meet me at Melie Garden."

With that, the professor walked off to do his own thing. Guess I had no choice.

Thankfully the Pokemon center was pretty close, and I could get to it quickly.

After speaking to nurs Joy, I was gilded to the rented room Sun got and knocked.

"Moon!" Lillie screamed when she checked to see who was at the door. She then gave me a very tight hug. "Im so glad you are alright!"

"It's good to see you too, Lillie. And ya, im fine. Just a little headache still."

When she let me go, I entered the room where Sun, Hau, and Solan were waiting. They all greeted me and asked how I was doing. Once the greetings were over, I finally noticed someone else in the room.

"Who is this?" I asked.

The girl was just a little shorter than I and wore an orange short sleeve jacket, an orange sun vizier with brown hair falling to one side, Rainbow stockings, and short shorts that seemed slightly bulky.

She was fixated on her camera and mumbling things to herself. Not even noticing we were talking about her.

"Why did I have to spend so much on toys rather than a bigger SD card," she mumbled.

"This is Jasmine," Sun said as he stood up. "She came out of an ultra wormhole not long ago."

"I have 10 gigs left. I could free up some space by deleting a few bad pics, but I can't eliminate too many because I need them for work. The only other way would be to delete some of my special videos, but I dont want to do that…."

"Wait, so she is a faller just like Solan?" I asked.

"Ya, and just like me, she was sucked in randomly and landed in front of us in a…" Solan was saying before Sun cut her off.

"Anyway. We wanted to introduce her to the professor in hopes he could use a discovery." Sun says while trying to avoid an embarrassing reveal.

"Discovery?" I asked curiously.

"I hope this world has compatible SD cards. When else would I be able to get pictures of Pokemon from another world." Jasmine says before she jumps in surprise when Sun waves his hand in front of her face. 

"Earth to Jasmine," Sun said when she finally looked up at everyone.

"Huh, what did I miss?" Jasmine asked before she looked over to me and, for the first time, realized I was there. "Oh, hi! I didn't see you there. You must be the Moon. Im Jasmine."

She got up and reached out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too. Sun told me you are a faller, and you might have some discovery?" I questioned.

"Oh ya, one sec," she fiddled with her camera a bit before showing a video to me.

You can hear her scream in the audio as the camera shakes a bit. Blue energy swirling around her as what could only be described as rings shot past her. The video then showed her falling toward a ring, and then suddenly, she was in the sand. You can make out her asking where she is and then a glimpse of Lillie before the camera is pointed down toward her legs and something yellow before turning off.

"Was that video of an ultra wormhole?" I asked.

"Apparently," Jasmine says with a smile. "My hand must have been holding down the record button, and it recorded it all."

"The professor will be so excited when he sees it!" Hau says with a big grin. "By the way, where is he?"

"He's at Melie Garden. Why dont we all go see him," I suggested.

"Yes! I can't wait to take pictures of the island and its Pokemon!" Jasmine says happily.

"You all go without me," Solan said while holding up her capture styler. "That ultra beast broke my styler, and I want to continue to fix it."

"And I need to do some research about the island," Lillie says as her bag shakes slightly as Neppy makes a cheerful sound. "Shh, not now, nebby."

"Ok then. You two will do your things while Hau, Jasmine, Moon, and I will see the professor." Sun says while taking charge of the group. 

As everyone agreed and left the room, Solana released a huge sigh of relief. Nearly 3 days of trying to hide her diapers from everyone was a pain. 

During the day, Hau wanted to hang out with everyone, which made it hard to sneak away when she needed to change her wet diaper. The only time she was alone was when Hau would go off to get malasadas (she was starting to get burnt out on them.), or Sun and Lillie would sneak off somewhere to do something. Were they going out or something?

But then it got worse when Jasmine showed up.

After the shock of seeing someone fall out of an ultra wormhole, the next thing that caught everyone's attention was her heavily-soaked diaper. It was probably the biggest diaper Solana had ever seen. 

But Sun and Hau didn't seem to notice it and instead questioned who she was and what had happened to her. 

Jasmine was still dazed and confused from falling through the wormhole. But once she shook that off, Jasmine was frantically looking around for something called the NEO-ONE. 

Apparently, it was a unique ship she would ride in to travel to special and dangerous places to take pictures of Pokemon. But it didn't seem to have fallen with her. 

"No! All my gear is inside it! What am I supposed to do now!" Jasmine shouted.

"Gear? As in more diapers?" Hau asked casually. 

Jasmine looked at Hau with a confused look before looking down and screaming. "It's not what it looks like!" and trying to cover herself up. 

"Hey, it's ok," Sun responded as he removed his jacket and handed it over to the frantic girl who used it to cover herself. "No one's judging."

"No, you dont understand! Im in the NEO-ONE for hours, and some places dont have places for me to get out and pee, so I wear them on long rides!" Jasmine lied. In fact, the ship had a built-in toilet for that exact reason. However, Jasmine had rarely used it. But this was a lie she was prepared to use if anyone ever found out about her secret. 

"Makes sense. And pretty convenient!" Hau says with a laugh. "Hey, Lillie. Do you think you could loan Jasmine a pair of panties?"

"Why would you ask me that!" Lillie shouted as her face blushed bright red.

"Dont you, dear, ask me!" Solana shouted at him as well.

"Look. We will deal with that later. For now, we should probably take her to the Pokemon center to be checked out and contact the professor." Sun tells everyone and is confused about why Solana is upset about panties. 

After getting a clean bill of health from the pokemon center, Jasmine was given a pair of children's emergency panties from the Pokemon Center shop for young trainers who might not have brought enough underwear on their journey. 

Jasmine had a happy look on her face when she was given the underwear, but deep down, she wished she could get one of the cute Stufful printed diapers she saw from the shop. Something she would get later in secret.

Since then, Sun has insisted that we all stick together since he found it weird that multiple fallers had fallen near them. What could be the connection to that?

But right now, Solana didn't care about that. Now that she and Plusle were finally alone, she could safely and comfortably lock the door and change her own wet diaper.

It didn't take long for Hau, Jasmine, Moon, and Sun to reach Melie Garden. The place was like a large park with families all over the place enjoying the scenery. 

"How are we supposed to find him?" Sun asked as he tried looking around but couldn't spot the professor.

"I heard that they serve tea somewhere here in Malie Garden. Maybe he went there?" Hau suggested.

On the opposite side of Melie Garden, we could see what looked like a stall selling things. Maybe that's where we needed to go? As soon as we got close to the booth, we saw a familiar lab coat sitting at a table, enjoying a nice cup of tea.

"Ho! Professor Kukui!" Hau shouted as he rushed over to greet the professor.

"Hey there! Glad you all could make it!" the prof said with a big smile. "And I take it that this young lady is your new friend?"

"Professor! Professor, you gotta hear this! The Ultra Wormhole opened up, like, right in front of us, and there Jasmine came flying out of it! You've gotta tell Professor Burnet, too!" Hau shouted.

"Woo! You got to see the Ultra Wormhole and meet another faller?" Kukui asked, shocked by what he was told as he looked Jasmine up and down. "That IS amazing, oh yeah!"

"And that's not all," Sun added as he nodded at Jasmine. She once again pulled up the video and showed it to the professor, whose eyes nearly popped out of his head."

"This is absolutely fantastic!" the professor shouted as he rewatched the video repeatedly. "with evidence like this, it may one day be possible that someday we'll all be able to go through the Ultra Wormhole ourselves!"

"Do you think this could help your research?" I asked. 

"Absolutely! And to you, Miss Jasmine. It would mean a lot to me if you could come to the Dimensional Research Lab and let us run some tests and study this video." the professor asked excitedly.

"Sure! But only if you could help me with my camera so I can continue taking pictures here."

The professor lagged and shook her hand. "You got yourself a deal!"

"Woo! With that done, we should head to the next trial, right?" Hau asked.

"Ya. we can head there tomorrow," Sun tells Hau.

"Your next trial is up on Mount Hokulani! You can catch the bus to get there. Just head to the bus stop on Route 10, yeah?" Kukui tells us.

"What type of trial is it?" I asked.

It was then that the professor had a confused look. 

I don't know. The previous trial captain retired and just finished training his replacement. But I haven't met the young man yet."

"I see. Then we will be going in blind on this one." Sun comments.

"Not to worry. Im sure we can take on anything!" I shout, hoping it's different from the last trial where I didn't have anything to safely take on rock-type Pokemon.

"By the way, where is Lillie?" Kukui asked.

"She's doing some research. Im thinking about catching up with her and helping her with that.

"What, dont you want to train with Hau and me for the next trial?" Sun asked playfully.

"Sorry. Maybe tomorrow," I tell them sheepishly. "That boat ride wore me out, and im not up for battles today."

It wasn't a complete lie, but I still had a headache and thought a nice quiet library would be a better place. I could catch up on my training tomorrow.

"Roger that. I'll be waiting for you kids at the bus stop tomorrow; I got a buddy up there I want to see as well!" Kukui tells us before leaving first with Jasmine to ask her more questions about where she is from.

"I'll see you guys at the Pokemon center later," I tell Sun and Hau.

"Come on, Sun, let's catch some Pokemon and train!" Hau says happily.

It took some time, but I found the library and found Lillie sitting at a table reading a purple book with a crescent moon on the cover.

"Hey, Lillie, how's the research going?" I whispered just loud enough for her to hear and startle her.

She spun around to see me before letting out a sigh of relief. 

"It's going fine," she tells me as she holds up her book. "I think I might have found a lead but im not sure yet."

"I see. Mind if I join you?" I asked as she nodded yes. I sat across from her and picked up a red book with a sun on the cover.

Before I could start reading, I noticed Lillile was glancing over at me before looking away as if she was stopping herself from asking me something.

"Yes?" I say in hopes that she just comes out with her question.

"I was actually wondering..." Lillie says nervously, "Wh-what did you think of her? The president of the Aether Foundation, I mean."

I was taken aback by the question, but I took a moment to come up with an answer.

"Im not sure?" I responded. "I guess she seemed nice."

Despite making me uneasy, she didn't set off any red flags. Plus, she did create a sanctuary for hurt Pokemon.

"Is…is that right? Of course. She must be nice. She's trying to protect Pokémon, isn't she?" Lillie said with a sad look on her face. As if questioning herself. Before I could ask what was up, she shook her head. "Um, anyway... What I really wanted to ask about was..."

"Pew," Nebbys muffled cries came from her bag at her feet.

"Something about Nebby?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to take Nebby to visit Ula'ula's ruins, but they are located deep in a large desert. I don't want to ask that much of you."

"Of course, ill help. You dont need to ask." I tell Lillie with a reassuring smile. "So im guessing that book gave you the hint you were looking for?"

Lillie nodded.

"The book that I'm reading is a very old one. It's a book that contains old myths and legends that Professor Burnet told me about. Those tales suggest that Alola's Legendary Pokémon came from another world."

When I heard that, it reminded me of the ultra beast.

"Realy?" I asked, now curious.

"Well, It's titled The Light of Alola. I'll just...um...read it aloud, shall I?" Lillie says as she reads a passage from the book. "The empty sky broke asunder, a hole appearing where had been none. A single beast appeared from in it: it was called the beast that devoured the light. The king of Alola bowed before it, the beast that shone so bright. The island guardians fought against it, but in the end, the beast had won. Then did the beast that devours the light shines its light on the line of kings. Then did the beast that won bring nature's gift to bless all things. Beast of Sun, beast of Moon. Through their union, they brought new life. A fragile heir in Alola was born that the island guardians would keep from strife. The ancient king sang their thanks for ----- with song of flute. Two tones rang out across the altar, a perfect pair, ever after mute."

Honestly, I wasn't the best with this type of riddle-based history. Was the hole an ultra wormhole? What was up with the light eater? Did that have some connection to the ultra beast I battled? So many questions ran through my head.

"Isn't it great? My dad's books are all great!" someone shouted beside our table and caused both me and Lillie to jump in fright! Followed by the shushing of the librarian.

We turned to see who it was and were surprised at who said it. 

It was a young girl who had purple hair and purple eyes. She wore a patchy black, dark purple, and light purple dress, with two ribbons coming from her back, a gold armband on her left forearm, and light purple sandals. Her hair was a messy short bob with bangs collected in a small ponytail, just above her forehead with a badge.

Did a homeless child just come into a library?

"What?" Lillie says, confused. "I mean, yes, it is. But when you say your father... Isn't this book... ancient?"

"Yeah, it belonged to my dad. I know I don't look it, but my family used to be pretty much royalty." the girl says proudly. "I had to have all my dad's books moved here so they didn't get ruined by the Pokémon. I can tell you lots of other old stories about Alola, too! You interested?"

Was this girl serious? She looked like she just walked in here after playing in a back alleyway. There was no way I was taking this seriously.

"Well...that would be wonderful! I would be delighted if you did." Lillie said with a happy smile.

"Wait, what?" I asked. Was Lillie really that trusting of someone she had just met?

I was just about to tell Lillie we had to go and say goodbye to the strange kid when there was a loud boom from outside, followed shortly by a woman screaming outside the library that the Malie Garden was on fire!

Roughly 10 minutes before the fire. 

There was a nice variety of Pokemon in the garden, but nothing he would want on his team stood out to the Sun. Though he did see a Cottonee that he was tempted to catch for his sister.

"Dude! Check it out! I caught a Poliwag!" Hau tells Sun happily while showing the Pokeball.

"That's awesome. So, you ready to start training with a battle?" Sun asked as he readied his team for battle. 

"You know it!" Hau shouts. "I can't wait to use my new… hey, is that team skull again?"

Hau was looking past Sun and towards the entrance to the garden. When the Sun turned to look back, he sighed.

"Come on. Let's drive those pests away first before we do our training. It might make for a good warm-up.

However, when Sun and Hau arrived, a crowd formed as everyone watched Professor Kukui stand up to the grunts. Off to the side, Jasmine was getting her camera ready.

"Jasmine, what's going on?" Sun asked.

"The professor and I were talking about a Pokemon league and were just about to leave when those thugs started harassing people. He just now stood up to them," she tells Hau and Sun before taking a picture.

"Yo yo yo! Hold up, yo, Mr. Kukui! You say you wanna make a Pokemon league? You got rocks in your skull?

Kukui just smiled and held up a hand.

"Four turns!" he shouted and shocked the grunts.

"Huh?" was their only response.

"Bring it on, the both of you! I've been researching Pokémon moves, yeah, so I'm always ready," Kukui says confidently. "oh yeah! I'll take you both on in a Battle Royal, and you'll be down with just a Swift and Incinerate or two! You gotta beat the man to be the man, boys!"

"Yo, for real?" one of the grunts asked. "F-fine, you asked for it!"

"Get 'em good, professor!" someone cheered.

"You numbskulls should learn your place!" another shouted.

Everyone was cheering on the professor until everyone fell silent when someone walked up behind the grunts.

"Battle Royal, huh? Nice idea there, Kukui. You can beat down three Pokémon at once, huh?"

The man looked the same age as Kukui. He had white hair and dark eyes with black eyebrows. He wore a black jacket with a zigzag pattern on both sides of his coat; his jacket had a large Team Skull logo on the back. He also wore a white shirt, some black pants with two white Xs under his knees, and a pair of white shoes. The man also had a purple tattoo of Team Skull on his left arm and a golden watch, while on his right hand were black and white bracelets. He also wears sunglasses with a golden frame (with one of the glasses being bent) and a locket that has the yellow logo of Team Skull.

"It guzma…" a few people whispered in shock

"The boss has graced us with his presence!" the grunts shouted and moved out of the way of their boss.

Guzma looked around at the mostly frighted faces of the people watching before letting out a laugh.

"The hated boss who beats you down, and beats you down, and never lets up. Yeah. Big bad Guzma is here!" Guzma shouted to hype himself up as he glared down at Kukui. But the professor didn't seem fazed. 

"Greetings, cowering public!" Guzma shouted to the people with a smirk. "We have an exciting bout for you tonight! In the opposing corner, the Pokémon Professor Kukui! And in this corner, the boss of Team Skull and the hardest guy around, Guzma!"

People all around them started whispering and murmuring about what was happening. 

"Who is that guy?" Jasmine whispered to Sun.

"No idea," Sun whispered back, but based on everyone's reactions, he was at least well-known around here.

"Here we are, Kukui. Fellow rejects who never could become captains." Guzma sais to Kukui in a normal tone. "We've got all these moldy old traditions in Alola. The kahunas, the captains. It's about time we cut out all that silly garbage and make something new for ourselves. Trust me, I get that. Don't get me wrong, though, Kukui. We've got no need for a Pokémon League. After all, everyone already knows who the strongest Trainer is on these islands!"

"Speak for yourself, Guzma. It's not like I couldn't become a captain. I chose not to. I had other dreams, see?" Kukui tells him as if talking to an old friend and not impressed by Guzma. "I wanted to figure out which moves would be strong enough to beat old Hala. And I finally found what I was looking for. The strongest moves you can use are the ones a Trainer and their Pokémon choose together in the heat of the moment when it really counts. That's when I knew I had to make a Pokémon League, yeah, to give everybody a chance to be pushed to the limit with their team and find that perfect move! Let's see it, Guzma! Show me your moves and prove you aren't just all talk! If you really can, that is..."

That's when Kukui noticed Hau and me standing off to the side.

"Right, Sun? Hau? Don't you agree?" Kukui asked.

"Ya, that's right! Hau shouted excitedly.

Guzma looked over and smirked. 

"Ant that old man Hala's grandkid? And the one next to him doesn't look like he's from around here." Guzma asked.

"This here's Hau and Sun. on a Journey. Discovery! New experiences! Adventure! and loving every minute of it! And they can unleash some really powerful moves. So if you think you're the strongest Trainer on these islands, Guzma, why don't you battle them?"

"Tch! This move fanatic is getting me all riled up!" Guzma says before noticing the z rings on our arms. "You've got Z-Power Rings, huh, kids? Why even bother with the island challenge? What's the point of it?"

"It'll make me strong," Sun says, holding up his ring.

Guzma snarled in disgust at the comment.

"No, it won't, you dumb kid!" he said with venom in his voice before glaring at Kukui. "Watch closely, Kukui. Someday I'm gonna destroy you. But first, I'll destroy everything you care about!"

"Bring it!" Hau shouts as he steps forward. Im all pumped up now!"

"Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form—it's your boy Guzma!" he shouts wickedly before tossing out his Pokeball and summoning a Golisopod.

The menacing bug Pokemon stood ready for battle. Its body is covered in scars from past battles.

"Hau, dont take this battle lightly," Sun tells his friend after getting a bad feeling from that Pokemon.

"Oh, come on, it's just a simple battle," Hau says with a bright smile. "Go, Brionne!"

The water starter Pokemon came out of its Pokeball with a cheer and posed for everyone watching.

"Golisopod, give the old man's grandson a good First Impression," Guzma tells his Pokemon with a smirk.

"Brionne use…"

But before Hau could call out his attack, Golisopod disappeared momentarily and was suddenly in front of Brionne, smashing the little seal into the ground.

"Brionne!" Hau shouted as the Golisopod jumped away to show Brionne was knocked out from that first attack. 

"Hahahhah! Is that the best you got?" Guzma laughed. 

"This battle is not over yet! I still got 4 more!" Hau shouts as he sends out Tauros next.

"Well, let's see if you can even take out one of my Pokemon," Guzma smirked before returning Golisapod to its Pokeball and calling out a Pinsir.

“Touros, use horn atack!” Hau called out.

"Pinsir, take the attack," Guzma ordered as the Bug braced itself for the attack.

Tauros charged full speed and rammed into Pinsir, but the bug was barely pushed back. 

"Pathetic. Storm throw." Guzma commands as his bug grabs onto the bull's horns and begins lifting it up into the air before spinning it around and throwing it near the crowd of people.

The people watching screamed and immediately backed away as the cinches bull landed in front of them.

"Oh, my," Jasmine says as she continues to record the battle.

"Hau! Bugs are weak to fire and flying!" Sun shouted as Hau began to look nervous.

"R-right!" Hau responds as he returns Touros. "Go, Noibat!"

Guzma couldn't help himself as he started laughing uncontrollably.

"Noibat, use wing attack!" Hau shouted as the little bat flew around Pincer and hit it with small gusts of wind that didn't seem to do much. But Pincer took the attacks as Guzma couldn't stop laughing.

"Sorry, Pincer," Guzma says as he starts to contain himself. "Swat the pressed away with a Throat Chop."

Without missing a beat, the bug quickly hit the tinny bat Pokemon in its throat and causing the Pokemon to be knocked out in one hit.

"That's amazing that pincer could withstand a super effective move with such ease," Kukui commented.

Hau was starting to get nervous. This was the first time he had been in such a one-sided match. But he knew he had to overcome that. Even if he lost, this would serve as motivation to get stronger! His goal in this battle was to take out just one of Guzma's Pokemon.

"Go, Flareon!" Hau shouted.

The fire eeveelution came out ready to battle.

"I didn't know you had a flareon," Sun commented.

"Ha! Ya, I was hoping to surprise you with it when we battled to take on your Dartrix," Hau tells Sun with a smile. But now im going to go out and take down that big bug!"

"Bring it, shit stain!" Guzma shouted with glee. "Use X-Scissor!"

Hau's z ring began to glow as he knew he had to go all out with this next move. 

"Inferno Overdrive!" Hau shouted as Flarion got a surge of firepower just as Pinser closed the distinct. 

At point-blank range, both attacks landed on the Pokemon with a massive explosion and nocked both Pokemon back and out of the battle. 

"Flareon!" Hau shouted as he ran over to check his Pokemon. Besides being unconscious, nothing seemed wrong. "You didn't do much, but at least you helped me reach my goal in this battle."

Hau was happy as he returned his Pokemon, even if it was just beating one Pokemon. To beat such a strong Pokemon was a win in itself.

"Huh, guess we're still not at the level of surpassing the z crystals yet…." Guzma says while glaring down at his Pincer. But his wicked smile returned as he returned his Pokemon and called out Golisapod again. 

"Hau, call the match," Sun tells him. "It took most of your team just to take out one Pokemon. I dont think your last one will do much now."

Sun couldn't explain the bad feeling he was getting from watching this match. 

"Naw, I think I can beat this one too! I've seen what it can do, so it won't surprise me this time." Hau tells Sun as his confidence rises from beating such a strong Pokemon.

Guzma's wicked smile never left his face as Hau called out his alolan raichu.

“Golisopod, use first impresion!” Guzma shouted.

"Raichu, protect!" Hau shouted as his floating mouse Pokemon created a protective barrier around itself just as the giant bug slammed its claws upon it. 

"A mighty fine tactic!" Kukui praises Hau. "Knowing that Golisopod's attack is fast and strong, protecting yourself was the smart play. First impressions also can't be used more than once in battle. It must be returned to its Pokeball and called out again to use the attack.

"Ha! Ya, now you need to swap your Pokemon, which means I can get a free hit on your next one!" Hau tells Guzma. 

"You think so?" Guzma asks, "What makes you think that was Golisopod's only attacking move?"

"Uh oh," Hau responds as his plan hinges on Guzma switching. 

Just then, the Richu's protection wore off. Hau needed to react fast!

"Richu, electro…

"X-Scissor!" Guzma shouted. 

Before Richu could even release any electricity, the giant bug slashed Richu's chest with the powerful bug move. Instantly knocking it out.

"That's the match!" Kukui shouted. "Those were some nice moves! I can feel my soul-shaking! Exchanging a few moves in battle is the quickest way to get to know someone in my book. So Guzma, didn't you learn anything from Battaling Hau?"

Guzma glared at Kukui. 

"Ya, the old man must be losing his edge if this is the best his grandson can do. Someone so pathetic shouldn't be a trainer, let alone taking on the island challenge." 

"Hey! I might not be strong enough to bet you right now, but the next time we meet, me and Richu will surely beat you!" Hau said with a confident smile. Not letting the loss get to him. In fact, he was going to use it as motivation to keep getting stronger!

"I doubt that." Guzma sais. "I dont think that Richu will be doing any more battling with you after losing its tail."

"Huh?" Hau responds as everyone looks at Guzma, puzzled, while he snaps his fingers.

Without a command, Guzm's Golisopod raised its claw and stabbed it through Richu's tail!

Richu let out a blood-curtailing squeal as Hau shouted out its name in total shock!

"GUZMA!" Kukui shouted in a mixture of shock and anger, all while Guzma and his goons began laughing!

"Salazzle!" Sun shouted in anger as he tossed out his Pokeball. "Use in Incinerate!"

The huge fire lizard came out and immediately spewed fire at Golisapod, but it jumped out of the way and tossed Richu's body to the side.

People started screaming as the grass behind Guzma caught fire while Guzma still lagged. 

"Richu! Hang in there, buddy!" Hau shouted as he picked up his Pokemon. He noticed nothing else around him as he bolted towards the garden's exit to take his Pokemon to a center.

"Good riddance," Guma says as he looks towards an angry Sun and Kukui, who also called out his Lycanroc.

"You've gone too far, Guzma!" Kukui shouts.

"Your wrong there, Kukui. Big bad Guzma is just getting started!" he shouts, calling out even more bug Pokemon. "Bring it, shit stains!"

hope you all liked the chapter and sorry about the delay. 
if you like Jasmine, i recommend checking out her origin story in Pokemon diaper snap!
im looking forword to using Acerola later on in the story. and thanks to a suggestion i got from one of you, i know how im going to diaper her later. ^w^
i made a post a while back, but ya, i got part of the story mixed up and thought Guzma showed up much sooner. but i think ive worked out a way so that it dosent interfere with the story to much. speeking of which, i hope you like my take on Guzma. i wanted to make him more menacing. someone you can take seriously as a threat.  he is supost to be Kukui's friend/rival. its expected he should be at least as strong.
im hoping that through this, i can start to work twords making Hau a bit better. from this point on, Hau, Solana, and Jasmine will be taking a back sceat and going on their own diaper jorny in a spin off. i very much hate hau and think i might be able to something more with him. but to do that, i first need to tear him down to build him back up. be on the lookout for the spin of story Pokemon diaper USM! (stand in title.)

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Pokemon diaper moon ch22 (7/29)

ch 22

An older man with gray hair, red eyes, and thick eyebrows walked into Melie Garden. The site was taped off from the regular public once it was deemed a crime scene after the fire was put out last night.

The man grumbled as reporters outside the garden were taking pictures and trying to get anyone to tell them what had happened last night.

The man wore a burgundy shirt with a black jacket with two yellow emblems on the sides of the Ula'ula police department. He wore long black pants with sandals and a necklace with a black Z crystal.

"What happened, and why did you force me to get out of bed so early in the morning?" the man asked with a yawn. He much rather works at night than in the bright daylight.

"Officer Nanu! Good morning." Another officer greeted him. "We think this crime would concern you."

"Spit it out. Tell me what happened."

"While the stories from Eyewitness aren't concrete, we do know that Team Skull was seen here last night causing trouble, and it is believed they were the ones who started the fire."

"Bullshit," Nanu tells the officer. "Team Skull are thugs, but they aren't arsonists."

Nanu probably knew team skull the most of everyone on the island. They are a bunch of kids who think the world is out to get them and lash out. The worst thing they've done was take over a small town on the island.

Nanu was initially tasked with dealing with them, but when he found out the rent just outside the town was cheap, he went to Po Town with a message. As long as they didn't cause too much destruction or try to expand out of Po town, they were free to do whatever they wanted.

Most of the grunts didn't agree to his request, but Nanu wasn't the Island Kahuna for nothing. He took out a third of the grunts before someone in charge approached him. She was the one to agree to his Dell.

While he would still need to deal with the stray grunt or two occasionally, Nanu enjoyed their beneficial relationship. It also gave him an excuse not to take on any other demanding job. All Nanu wanted was to be lazy and relaxed.

"Based on all the eyewitnesses, they all confirm that it was team skull and their leader who were causing trouble last night and whose battle went too far." the officer tells Nanu.

"Who were they battling?" Nanu asked.

"That's where the story contradicts." the officer says sheepishly. "Some say it was Prof. Kukui, others say it was a couple of kids, and a few people swear they saw the masked royal take them on alone."

Nanu rolled his eyes. He didn't care about any of that. If it were confirmed that Team Skull did this, he would need to tell them to back off for a while. Or else he might be forced to take them all in.

"Sir, when will you take on team Skull and wipe them out?" the officer asked. "You were chosen by Tapu Bulu as the strongest trainer on the island. Surely you could take them on!"

Nanu growled at that. He hated that Tapu Bulu chose him as the Kahuna for the island. But he couldn't turn down the position. Now everyone on the island expects him to deal with every problem on the island. If it wasn't for Team Skull being the perfect excuse, he might have to do some actual work.

"I'll deal with them later. Right now, I’m looking into another case." Nanu lies to the officer as he starts to walk away."

"What case, sir?" the officer asked curiously.

"The kidnapping," Nanu responds quickly with the first one that comes to mind.

"But isn't that one on Akala Island?" the other officer asked. "Isn't that why the island was shut down?"

"I got a source that says the brat was spotted on this island." Nanu lied. "Keep it hush hush as I’m investigating it in secret."

"Yes sir!" the officer shouted.

Nanu sighed and hoped he wouldn't have to deal with any more trouble soon.

I sat in awkward silence as the bus drove us up the mountain. Sun sat beside me while Prof. Kuki sat behind us with Lillie.

Sun glared through the window, his body occasionally tensing up from anger and frustration before relaxing.

Kuki, on the other hand, seemed more upset.

While I didn't see what happened in the garden, I tried to run over there to see if I could help. But along the way, I saw Hau running with his Raichu in his arms. Tears streaming down his face.

He ran right past me without a word, as if he didn't even see me. Without any hesitation, I followed closely behind him.

When we got to the Pokemon center, the usually happy-go-lucky and friendly Hau was shoving past people on his way to the front desk.

"PLEASE, HELP MY POKEMON!" Hau screamed, and he placed his unconscious right on the desk.

I, along with most people, gasped when we saw the blood coming from the hole in its tail.

"What happened!" Nurse Joy asked as she immediately began checking the Pokemon and pressing an emergency button on her desk.

Soon, nurses and Pokemon came rushing over to grab the Raichu and take it into the back of the Pokemon center for it to be looked after.

"I don’t care what you have to do, please save my friend!" Hau shouted frantically.

I was in complete shock when I saw his Raichu being carried away. I wanted to do something. Say something. But the words couldn't come out. I stood there as a nurse took Hau into a separate room to wait for news about Raichu.

After standing in the middle of the lobby like an idiot for a few minutes, I realized what I should probably do now. I ran to the rented rooms and began banging on the door loudly.

"W-what!" Solana shouted when she opened the door. Her face was flustered, and she was holding the front of her shorts closed as if just coming out of the bathroom and hadn't yet had time to button her pants.

In reality, she had just finished changing her diaper and frantically yanked on her shorts and kicked all her diaper stuff under the bed when I started to bang on the door.

"It's Hau!" I shouted, "I don't know what happened, but his Pokemon was badly hurt! I need you to be with him while I search for the others!"

I didn't even bother to get her response as I bolted from there and ran out of the Pokemon center to get Lillie and find the others.

Before even reaching the library, I saw a few skull grunts and some man running away and laughing, followed shortly by Sun, Kukui, and Jasmine coughing up a storm.

"What happened!" I shouted when I ran over to them.

"The bastard had his grunts use smokescreen to run away!" Sun shouted before returning his injured Dartrix and Salazzle.

"I’m so sorry, kids; I didn't think this would happen," Kukui says after coughing for a moment before returning to his Incineroar.

This was the first time I'd seen Sun so angry as he continued looking around but could no longer spot team skull.

"Hau is at the Pokemon center. Something happened to his Raichu." I tell them.

"We know. I’m so sorry for letting it get that bad." the professor says. He had a sad, remorseful look as he looked toward the Pokemon center.

After that, Sun, Jasmine, and Kukui went to the Pokemon Center while I went to pick up Lillie, who was a bit worried and horrified when I explained what had happened.

When we got back, Solana and Jasmine were waiting for us. Sun and Kukui had already dropped off their Pokemon and went into the back to see Hau.

Thanks to her camera, Jasmine showed us what happened and how Raichu got hurt.

I was shocked and horrified by what I saw.

It was nearly 3 hours before Sun, Kukui, and Hau finally came out of the back. The once happy and loving Hau had red puffy eyes. He didn't even acknowledge our existence when we all got up to see if he was ok. He just walked right past us and toward his room.

"Raichu was in critical condition. Raichu lost a lot of blood when its tail was stabbed, and it was severely damaged." Kukui says with a painful look on his face. "For normal Raichu, losing its tail will limit its movement, but they can have a relatively normal life. But Alolan Raichu’s tails are linked to their psychic powers. Meaning there is a large possibility that Haus's Richu may never be able to battle or even defend itself properly."

"But the doctors can fix that, right?" Jasmine asked.

Kukui shook his head.

"The doctors here don’t have the needed equipment to do so. They are flying Richu out to Akala, where they might be able to do something, but there is no guarantee."

"But what about Hau?" Solana asked.

"Hau will be getting on the first ferry back to Akala Island. The lockdown there is finally letting up, so he won't have any problems returning."

"Should we all go back?" Lillie asked. "Hau is going to need all the support he can get."

"We can't." Sun tells her, "Or at least Moon and I can't. Moom's mom is looking for us, and the cops would still be on high alert."

Jasmine and Solana were a little confused but decided to ask questions later.

My heart hurt from hearing that. While I wasn't close to Hau, he was still a friend, and I wanted to help him in any way I could. But there was nothing I could do.

"I'll go with him," Solana tells us. "No one is searching for me, so it's safe for me to go."

"I'll go too." Jasmine volunteered. "I need to go to the island anyway, and it will be better to have two people looking after him than just one.

While it wasn't the best solution, it was the only one we all could agree on.

Sun, Lillie, Kukui, and I said our goodbyes to Hau, Solana, and Jasmine the following day. Hau still said nothing to us. It was as if he was running on autopilot. I wanted to do something to help snap him out of it, but I could do nothing as the boat sailed away.

With nothing left to do, Kukui tried his best to brighten the mood by suggesting we go to the next trial site to keep our minds occupied.

Sadly that only helped to give us more time to think about what happened on the bus.

Mount Hokulani is the second-tallest mountain in Alola and was the location of the Hokulani Observatory.

When we finally got off the bus, I was mesmerized by the fantastic view below. But Sun wasn't interested in the view as he got off the bus. No, he was still frustrated by everything.

"I’m going to go train on the mountain path," Sun tells us before walking away.

I wanted to say something to him, but I just didn't know what I could say to a guy who couldn't be with his best friend in their time of need.

"I'll keep an eye on him," Lillie tells me as she follows Sun towards the mountain path.

Kukui and I stood there awkwardly. Neither of us knowing what to say or do right now. That is until something caught Kukui's attention, and he smiled.

"Moon, come look over here," Kukui said as he gestured for me to follow him.

"You see that steep, jutting, majestic peak right over there?" Kukui asked as he pointed to another mountain. "That's Mount Lanakila, the highest peak in Alola!"

The view of the snowy mountain was perfect, but I noticed something strange at the top of the mountain. Like someone was doing construction.

"It's a sacred spot, yeah, said to be the Moon incarnate. That's it! Right there! On the peak of Lanakila! That's where I'll establish our Pokémon League!"

"Wait, that's where you want the Pokemon league!" I shouted in shock, and Kukui nodded. A big smile reappeared on his face.

"We'll get everybody who's finished their island challenges, yeah, and up there on the peak of Mount Lanakila, they'll battle against the kahunas to become the island challenge champion! I've always valued our old traditions here in Alola, but it's time to make a Champion the entire world will recognize! It's time to get our own Elite Four and make our own Pokémon League!" Kukui was getting hyped up as he talked about his dream. "To think that, someday, the kiddos in Alola will be able to go from being the island challenge champion to the World Champion! And then, when we have our own Champion, they can show the rest of the world what's so special about Alolan Pokémon and their Trainers, yeah!"

I couldn't help but smile as I looked toward the Pokemon league, still under construction. My dream of becoming a Pokemon champion was getting closer.

"You're still as fired up as ever, eh, "Royal"?" someone asked.

We turned around to see a tall man with dirty blond hair. He wore a blue jacket with red stripes around his forearms, a teal-collared shirt with two stripes tied in a knot, some black pants, and shoes, and also had hexagon-shaped glasses with a grey frame.

"Ha! Moon, let me introduce you. This is Molayne. He runs the observatory here but is not Hokulani's captain." Kukui introduced us.

"But I was the captain once, my masked friend," Molayne says with a soft smile before turning his attention to me. "Thanks for coming all the way up Hokulani to visit us. Our Captain Sophocles is a rather busy young man, I'm afraid. Always calculating comets' paths or updating his team. If you want to be introduced to the Masked Royal, though, well, that's something I could definitely help you with right here and now."

"Yeah, I think she's even stronger than we were at this point of our island challenge!" Kukui said with a smile before his face got serious. "One more thing, cousin—the name's Kukui! Who's this Masked Royal you're talking about?!"

Just then, both men began laughing as if one of them just said the funniest joke in the world.

"Anyway, Molayne, just think about that favor I asked you, yeah? I want you to seriously consider it." Kukui says,

"Yes, yes, I remember I’m still thinking it over," Molayne responds.

"Well, I guess I should head back to Malie Garden. I want to see if I could do anything to help fix it." Kukui said before heading back to the bus before it returned back to town.

"That guy's as interesting as ever. My old buddy!" Molayne says as we watch Kukui leave. "By the way, I thought another one would be taking the trial today."

"Oh, you must mean Sun. Yes, he will take on the challenge, but he is not in the best mood right now.

"What's wrong?" Molayne asked.

"Our friend got hurt," I tell Molayne while trying to be vague. "Sun is mad that he can't be with his friend right now, and I think he is blaming himself for it."

"I see, were is he now?"

"He and Lillie are training on the mountain path. That hasn't been gone long." I tell Molayne.

"Ok, I’m going to talk to him. Why don’t you go inside and see our Captain Sophocles. Maybe he is done with his invention by now." Molayne tells me as he leaves to go find Sun.

With no choice, I walked into the observatory and was soon greeted by the sight of a large white diaper….

Sun gritted his teeth as he issued his commands to his Pokemon. The Pokemon around here weren't much of a challenge, so he had 4 of his 5 Pokemon out and mock battling each other.

"Salazzle, you need to be faster! Dodge their attacks!" Sun shouted as Wishiwashi, Lopunny, and Dartrix surrounded the lizard and attacked all at once.

The large totem Pokemon began dodging all the incoming attacks. But Sun could only focus on the large scar on Salazzle shoulder from its short battle with Golisopod.

Guzma focused more on Professor Kukui and only saw Sun as an annoying fly. When Guzma got annoyed with Sun's interference in his battle with Kukui, Guzma ordered Golisopod to take out Salazzle as well.

Sun couldn't believe how fast Golisopod was as it easily dogend Salazzle fire and slashed Salazzle in its shoulder. If it weren’t for Professor Kukui's Incineroar pouncing on Golisopod, Sun was sure it would have decapitated Salazzle.

"Sun, please calm down," Lillie asked.

"How can I calm down!" Sun shouted. "I just watched as my best friend nearly lost his Pokemon, and I could do nothing!"

"B-But that's not your fault," Lillie tells him.

"No! I knew it was a bad idea! I knew Guzma was trouble! But I still let Hau face him! If I had just stopped him…if I had just taken his place…"

"You c-cant blame yourself," Lillie tells Sun as she tries to get close to him, but he moves away.

"I know that, but still! I should have done something! I should have been stronger! I should have gotten revenge for Hau!" Sun yelled.

"Pew…" Nebby whined, scared to leave its bag now.

"An eye for an eye makes everyone blind." someone says and gets Sun and Lillie's attention.

"Who asked you?" Sun asked angrily.

"No one in particular. But your friend Moon is currently taking on the trial. I’m Molayne, by the way." Molayne introduced himself with a smile.

Sun recognized the name. He researched the trial and learned that Molayne was the previous trial captain.

"Sorry, I don’t feel like taking on the trial right now," Sun tells him. "I’m in the middle of training. I’m going to wipe out that team skull leader if it's the last thing I do!"

"I see," Molayne says as he gets a serious look. "If that is how you feel, I must stop you right there."

"What, are you some team skull sympathizer?" Sun asked as he got very annoyed.

"No. But as a former trial chapter and member of the new Alola Pokemon league, I must herby fail you from the Alolan grand trial."

"What!" Sun shouted as Lillie gasped. "You can't do that!"

"I can," Molayne says as he holds up his Z-ring. "It is part of my job to help trial goers on their trials. But I will not sit back and watch as you go down a destructive path."

"Destructive!? I saw what that manic did to my friend's Pokemon! He has to pay!" Sun shouted.

Lillie began to get scared as she took a step back from Sun. She had never seen him this angry.

"And you think harsh training will suddenly make you strong enough to beat him?" Molayne asked. "Forcing your Pokemon to hurt one another until you're satisfied with their strength?"

"Then what do you suggest I do! Just let Guzma walk away? To pretend nothing happened?" Sun asked.

Molayne said nothing for a moment before holding up a Pokeball.

"I'll make you a deal. If you can beat me in a battle using my rules, I’ll take back what I said. You can continue your training, and you will still take part in the trials." Molayne tells him.

Sun growled and didn't like being put into a corner like this. "What are your rules."

"A simple 3 on 3, but you are not allowed to use fire-type Pokemon," Molayne tells him.

"But you were the steel-type trial caption!" Sun shouted, knowing full well he would be at a disadvantage.

"Those are my rules. Do you accept?"

Sun stared at the man momentarily before returning his Pokemon to their pokeballs.

"Let's get this over with," Sun tells him while holding his Pokeball.

Molayne smiled and hoped this battle would be worth it. "Go, Skarmory!"