LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roomies and Pacis(private)

marxthebaby

Alex wasn't a bad person-certainly, he wasn't. His roommate, on the other hand, was a dumpster-fire of problems, a jerk who never did anything for himself and always shoveled the responsibility onto him. He'd tolerated it early on in the year, but now that they'd been living together for so long, he'd had more than enough of his roommate's immaturity. The seventeen-year-old had graduated high school early, and for what? A roommate who never cleaned up after himself and talked shit. Alex was tired of it all. By now, he'd already gotten an idea; make the bastard pay the rent with humiliation, make him suffer. After all...babies don't have to clean up after themselves or worry about all those big-boy problems, did they? He'd seen the size of his roommate's dick before, and changing him would be easy. Sitting in his own piss and shit all that would be perfect for such a lazy bastard, wouldn't it? So the plan was formulated, and Alex waited in the kitchen with breakfast prepped, drinks on the table. His roommates' drink was spiked with a potent laxative, so he'd have a little accident either in the room proper or just outside. Either way, today was going to be fun for both of them.

My name was Miles and I had just started college this semester and was 18 and decided to live off campus because it gave more freedom to party.  The only bad part was cooking meals and I always had my parents do dishes, cook, do laundry, and clean up.  I found a roommate from an online housing board and haven't done a lot, but he likes doing chores.  Plus he cooks really good food because he used to work at a restaurant.

I wake up and play video games in my room until I hear my roommate around outside.   Then it's not long before the smell of bacon is drawing my attention away.  I get up just as he finished with cooking breakfast and normally if he was gone, I'd just "borrow" some, but with him there, I ask, can I some of this delicious food and notice two drinks.  "Can I have some?"

Alex didn't look up when Miles entered the room. "Go ahead; you can have some of mine when you're done with yours, if you like." He smiled to himself, knowing that every scrap of the food was laced with laxative; the bastard would be shitting himself into next week. However, Alex decided not to laugh or grin too much; he didn't want his roommate to get suspicious or anything, after all. "The omelets are hot, so be careful." He warned, handing Miles utensils and getting some for himself as well before taking a seat at the table. After blowing on his omelets, he took a bite and drank his milk in a single gulp, eating the rest of his bacon and omelets at top speed. They both had really early classes, and Alex actually gave a damn about classes-unlike his roommate, who partied 99.9 percent of the time and played video games for the remaining 1 percent-so he liked being there early. Besides, the sooner they got ready, the sooner Alex could watch his roommate shit his pants.

I gulped down the food it was very good, free, and already made.  "I don't want to go to class because I just ate and need time to digest.  Why don't you skip and we can play games and party?"  I had tried this before and he never did it, but I hate early classes and mine is boring, so I've skipped more than a few, but feel guilty about it.  I'm not sure why because the only thing that I can think of is what my parents would say.  They are paying for some of my college, but not all.  I got loans instead of working.

Alex wanted to slug his roommate for being so carefree, but he decided not to. When his roommate mentioned skipping with him, he seemed to think about it for a long while before responding with, "Y'know what, you're right. Being a tight-ass all the time can't be too good for me; I hafta party sometime, don't I?" He looked over at him, considering it, before he shrugged and finished off his bacon, "I'll see how cool this whole partyin' deal is. I got beer from my dad, but I never really did much with it, so...I'll share it with ya." Alex knew that his roommate's parents were paying off his college funds while he sat on his butt all day and partied, but decided not to mention it, instead getting up and grabbing the booze from the fridge, cracking it open and pouring each of them a glass. If his roommate got drunk, the drugs in his system would take effect faster; he'd fill his pants up and humiliate himself right in front of him. 

I am surprised when Alex agrees and almost feel like my mouth should of fallen to the ground, but just say "Cool."  Then he say's he has some beer and it just happens to be my favorite brand, cheap and free and wondering how long this will last.  He's not normally this nice and just figure it might change after we've been drinking and get friendly and start becoming better roommates.

I reach out and grab one and crack it open and drink a gulp.  "It's good don't you think?  How much beer do you have?  Did you steal it from your dad?"  I grab mine and drink another gulp. 

Alex sips on his own beer, and smiles at his roommate's shocked expression; he can be such an open book sometimes, it's almost hilarious. He knew he wasn't normally this nice, but figured Miles wouldn't know what hit him. "Yeah, cool." When his roommate mentioned the booze, Alex shrugged, "Yeah; I prefer the stronger stuff,  but it's good. I have a couple more six-packs in the fridge, behind the food an' stuff; I jus' hide it so nobody steals it or whatever." Glancing back at his roommate, Alex smiled and added, "Nah. I look older than I really am, so I just used my dad's ID an' credit card to buy some. Hope the old man doesn't find out." With that blatant lie out of the way, Alex chugged on his own drink and discarded it, grabbing another one, cracking it open with a smile. "Wanna see who can drink the most? Whoever doesn't has to be the other guy's bitch for the rest of the year." 

I finish drinking the beer and go throw the empty can in the sink and open the fridge to grab another and think about what my roommate said about a drinking contest.  He say's the winner will be the other guy's bitch and I'm not sure what he means.  "Like the winner can do whatever to the loser?  I don't think a drinking contest is fair to you Alex because your just a baby compared to me.  I will blow you away no problem because drinking is my major and I have been partying longer since I am older.  Are you sure you want to bet?" I ask with a grin on my face saying this is already over as I wait for him to reply..

Alex threw away his own drink, having drank the entire thing-though not as quickly as his roommate-already. "Yeah, basically; if you win, you can do what you want to me, an' vise-versa." When his roommate responded so confidently, he smirked, mischief plain in his eyes as he cracked open another cold can of beer. "I'm a baby, huh? We'll see about that; I bet I'll drink you under the table in no time, even if drinking's your major." He bragged, leaning back in his seat and putting his feet up on the table, taking a long sip of his beer. After burping and swallowing the remainder of his drink, he snapped up another, and laughed, "I'm gonna get wasted, man; I'll take the bet jus' so I can get completely plastered on this stuff." His roommate was in for a really unpleasant surprise when he was done drinking; Alex could already hear the other boy's gut churning loudly, and he knew all too well what was really going to happen.

I only takes me a split second to think about his reply and it sounds good.  No way way he gonna lose this bet, but he had never seen his roommate party or heard stories about high school partying.  I look over to Alex and say, "It's a deal." 

Then finish the one I'm on and crack another one to keep track.  "Both of us are on our third."  I am looking forward to not doing any chores all year as well have meal cooked by the loser Alex.

Alex knew he'd win the bet; it was rigged, after all. The beer would only make the laxative he'd laced his roommate's breakfast with work faster than before, and if they drank this much already, only one more beer would be enough to make Miles shit himself. While Miles was a party animal, he'd never heard of Alex's high-school party escapades; the boy may have graduated early, but that didn't mean he didn't party, too. Drinking wasn't something he partook in often, but when he did, Alex knew all too well he could knock back six cans without batting an eyelash. He simply didn't get drunk; it was a luxury, something that let him drink anyone older than he was under the table and humiliate them. "Fourth." Alex stated, knocking back the next can and snatching up another, eying Miles as if daring him to drink more. "Easy; I should've found harder stuff t' drink. Oh well." He knew that bragging so nonchalantly would only get his roommate competitive or riled-up, and that was exactly what Alex was hoping would happen. 

I finish my third feeling good, but not drunk.  I watched Alex crack open another and ask him how many he's had just to keep score.  I quickly open another beer and chug faster to make it closer and almost finished it at close to the same time as Alex did.  All of a sudden I started feeling the effects more even though it had only been a minute or so.  

Alex held up five fingers after downing yet another cheap can of booze, grinning smugly at his roommate, a teasing glint in his usually-serious eyes. He knew that his roommate would probably be feeling the effects of the alcohol by this point, but he couldn't help himself; he wanted to watch his stuck-up, annoying, lazy roommate get what he truly deserved and humiliate himself right here and right now. However, Alex was nothing if not patient; a cursory look at his straight-A grades would give someone the impression that he was a tightass, but really, he tried not to be, and in his opinion, his grades were a demonstration of his patience more than anything else. Alex took another swig of booze from a can, ignoring the way it stung on the way down his throat, guzzling it in record time. "Keep goin'; I'm already winnin'." He bragged, knowing how much this would get under his roommate's skin.

I watch Alex finish the fourth beer and toss the can in the sink and open another.  I finished mine shortly after and opened my fifth.  It was at this moment that I felt a rumbling in my stomach as well as me feeling more drunk.  I ignore my stomach at first, but after a few seconds I had to poop more than pee and I got a panicked look on my face as I realize I need to stop drinking beer now. 

"I will be back, just need to use the restroom."  At that point it was unstoppable and I totally loaded up my underwear right in front of my roommate and my face went red and I felt nervous wondering if my roommate noticed or whether I could get away if I just went to the bathroom.  Even drunk it felt disgusting sitting in poopy underwear and I noticed the smell start filling the room.