LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Bully Becomes My Step Dad (Private between Maximusdignitas and JMG1217)

My name is Miles McDon and I am 18 and a senior this year.  I use to have a good life, but over the past few years it is downright shitty.  It started when my parents separated and I moved in with my mom along with younger brothers to continue school since mom was keeping the house.  She started dating other guys when she had time and either had me watch the younger boys or hired a babysitter if I was busy.  I didn't care that my mom dated and I felt in some ways it would be nice to have a dad again.

But, that was until she said she was engaged to a guy my age who had bullied me over the years and chills went down my spine, but mom didn't know how much I didn't like him.  All of the kids got to meet him before the marriage and when mom said, 'Well, I guess you guys know each other,' I was nervous as hell and got a pained look and awkward tenseness.  My mom is 36 and he is 18 and they got married over the summer before school started.  The food was good, but that's all I can say.  Surely mom wouldn't let him pick on me.  Her name is Mary and she has a good job making enough money not to need marriage for support.  I am hoping the guy forgot about everything in the past and it isn't highly awkward until I finish school.  

I've always been impressed by what a stud he was.  He was a lot taller than me, attractive, strong, and impressed girls.  I looked more like a freshman with a short height, small weight, and inferior in so many ways it was hard to believe we were the same age.

My name is Thomas Buckley and I have to say my life is pretty great, I’ve always been good looking and at 6’4 I can be pretty intimidating. I just graduated from highschool in may  but everyone always thinks I’m older then I am that’s really how I got into this situation. Right after graduating I was a a bar I never get carded and this beautiful woman walked in. I thought she was younger than she is and she thought I was older well one thing led to another and we were hooping up. It turned out that I really liked her so I purposed! And at the ripe old age of 18 I became the step dad of three boys Mikey who’s 10 Markie who’s 12  both boys are great mature, responsible and big for thier ages then there’s the runt... Miles, Little Milesy, Baby M, he’s 18 like me but smaller then Mark. Actually we go way back see mexand the runt were in school together but as big as I am he’s little teeny so so small, frankly I find him adorable and that’s the problem I find him so cute and want to cuddle and hold him. I’ve never understood why he brings that out in me but as a teenage boy it’s not cool so whenever I would see him in school I would over compensate by publicly taunting him and making him cry. I guess you could say I have a lot to make up for if I had to admit it I would say that Mikes is my special favorite. Now I can lovevonnhim as much as I want he’s my little boy now whether he likes it or not 

Today was my first day of summer after graduating Friday.  I really had no plans for summer, but just wake up, play video games, watch tv, text friends, hang out, watch my brothers, and go to parties when I could.  I was hoping my friends and I could go on a trip somewhere, but had nothing planned.  I had chores to do around the house, but no job and not really looking forward to working.  That gives me more time to chill and do fun stuff.

Mom usually gave me an allowance, money for watching my brothers and paid for gas and insurance.  Here and there I would need extra, but she never said no and I tried not to abuse it by buying stuff that was super expensive or didn't need.  My mom was a lawyer who had her own firm and had a bunch of other workers, so while our house wasn't a mansion, it was still larger than normal and had lots of expensive furniture and dark wood all over, antiques here and there, and granite on every surface with marble floors and we had a cleaning lady.  I just couldn't convice her to buy me a brand new sports car.

Today is my first real day as a husband and step father. My wife needs to get back to work which leaves me to run the house and take care of the boys... my boys and although no one knows it yet things are about to change around here.

First I wake up early and get ready then I wake up the big boys, Mike and mark, they have camp today once they are eating cereal I open Miles door without knocking and walk into the room I look around and see the runt sleeping I sit on the bed “miles honey come on time to get up little one we are running late and we need to get your big brothers to camp one on sweetie up now please you don’t even have to get dressed or put on shoes we just need to get in the car”

I  totally forgot about mom saying both of us need to take my brothers and technically I don't need to, but would like to get out of the house and see the camp I had been to when I was younger.  I'd kind of like to see if anything has changed.  The other nice thing is them being out of the house for a week and no need to share a TV.  I have one in my room, but it's not the same size and I like sitting on the couch.  I am enough of a heavy sleeper, I don't hear him refer to me as a little boy or it would piss me off because I am 18, just short and small.  

I had my sweats and a t shirt on and went to the car quickly where I saw my brothers waiting in the garage and I'm tired and have messy hair, no shower, no shoes.  Now I'm thinking about waiting inside of the car instead of looking around.  Normally, I'd grab a hat, but forgot. 

I grab my keys and head to the garage I see Miles looking tired but so cute. I pull him into a quick hug saying “thanks for listening sweetheart I promise I’ll get you a treat while the big boys are at camp” I pull away saying “Michael you can take the front Markie would you help little Miles buckle please”

I feel Thomas hug me and I feel awkward because I don't want to do it, but don't want him to think I don't like him because things might get worse.  When I hear him say for Michael to take the front and for Mark to buckle me in and that's what I usually do to him and mom always gives me the front because I'm older.  I get a confused look and say "You meant Miles in the front seat not Michael," and start pushing Michael aside so I can have the front and I don't care about buckling Mark in because Michael can do it.

I look at the scene in front of me. I lightly grab miles wrist “freeze! I did not say that I told your big brother Michael to sit in the fro t and asked your other big brother Mark to buckle you in after seatbelts can be tricky but he’s a big ten year old so he can handle it. I did not tell you to go near the front that is a big boy privilege and you are much to Little now do as your told please sweetheart”

Was he really meaning that or was he joking?  I sat there waiting for him to smile to show he was joking, but didn't.  "No way am I riding in the back, I will just stay home."  To me I didn't care one way or the other because I wanted to go, but not if I don't get my way; otherwise, the house would be empty until he got back and I could do whatever I wanted.  I waited a second before asking "How long are you going to be?"

I continued to hold the runts wrist but firmly moved my hand to his should stroking his cheek” no, honey sorry that’s not an option if your not big enough to sit up front staying home alone is defiantly not an option and I don’t have time to find you a sitter so I need you to get your little butt into the car or your big brother will be late. Now move munchkin”

This guy is pissing me off because both of us are 18, but I am older by 9 months and there's no way I will let him treat me this way.  "Dude, I am older than my brothers plus I am older than you.  Just because you married my mom doesn't mean anything is different and you can call my mom if you want, but I am not riding in the back and I am old enough that I don't need a babysitter."  This guy is making me mad and I wish I could beat his face in.

I knelt in front of him cupping his cheek “ my poor confused li the boy, I do t need to call mommy sweetheart This is my house, im your daddy now what I say goes I know your used to the old rules but they didn’t really work so things are changing now! You might be older but age doesn’t matter it’s about maturity and you are lacking there sweetheart now look, boys come stand next to your brother”

the boys obeys I then said “now look Miles you are way smaller than Michael and the same size as Mark, he’ll be taller with in the month he’s a growing boy and you are only little. They are your big brother and they are in charge if there’s no grown up around and you are expected to obey them” 

My jaw drops open as I listen standing next to the car and he had a point about height, but no way were a 12 and 10 year old more mature.  No way in hell would I ever let them be in charge of me.  One was just entering seventh grade in a few months and the other was tall for a 10 year old.  They were boys in my mind, but sort of beamed at what Thomas said.  I huff as I crawl into the back seat and it's even tougher because no one ever challenged me because I was older then all of a sudden it seems different and childish.  After we drop them off, we can discuss it when my mom gets home because I know she will take my side.

The older boys gave each other a high five then got into their respective seat, I looked in the rear view mirror “thank you for listening sweetheart it will all be fine you’ll see” I start the car  and drive toward camp

I am not listening to anything he says and in my mind this isn't over.  Not only that, but I don't understand and only agreed so he would shut up.  I also plan on taking the front seat when they both get out and it's just me.  I stared outside a little and also looked at my phone until we pulled into the camp and I notice it looks the same from the front, but I couldn't see more than that.

I say to the boys “ok you guys have fun and be good, we’ll pickmyoubup at 5”

they exit quickly and I put on the child lock then look back at Miles “ok sweetie it’s just me and you now I bet you would like to take a tour of camp seeing as how you used to go here, we can do that honey but the thing is you aren’t wearing any shoes and I can’t have my little boy hurt his piggies so I would carry you”

"We can come back another time because I don't want to piggy back.  Why can't I sit up front now that they are gone?"  I stay sitting down, but unbuckled and thinking if this is how the rest of the day was going to be, then I would stay in my room.  I'm not sure when mom was coming home, but it was rare to be early on a Monday and sometimes she was late.  I just wanted this whole thing straightened out.

I frown as I buckle my seat belt still irritated at not being able to sit up front, but the sooner we get home, the sooner I can get to my room and feel normal again.  I watch as traffic goes by from the backseat and I feel like crying because I am so angry.  Soon we get home.

I pull in the driveway but and turn off the car but do not unlock the safety “ ok little boy from now own when we arrive anywhere you will wait patently like a good boy for me to come and unlock you to may not leave the car unless you are holding my hand or mommy’s or one of your brothers got it”

"No way am I gonna let you treat me like a child from now on and embarrass me.  When mom  gets home later, I am going to tell her everything and she will agree with me 100%.  Just because you married her doesn't mean you have any authority.  You aren't the boss, I am!"  I fumble with the door, but with the locks on, I can't do anything which makes me even more mad as I stew.

“Tisk tisk sweetie pie, your mom knows everything that’s happening remember I’m your daddy now she says I have full authority so better get used to this honey right now you’re just asking for a spanking and some corner time! Now are you ready for me to get you out love”

I look at Thomas with a shocked look on my face, then say, "Why would she give you permission for this?  I am 18 and she's never told me I wasn't mature and I don't want to have a bunch of stupid rules.  No way are you touching me to spank me because I'm too old for that bullshit."  What I said wasn't an accident and I meant it and considered myself man enough to say bad word and in this case, I was mad enough and wanted to prove myself to him and walk away.  Maybe, he's realize he made a mistake that I wasn't a little boy.