LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Story

BabieBoy

Well ive been reading some of the stories here (love these stories, send me more) and realized i didnt say mine. its been a long time but when my brother was born i would take his diapers and gently fall back into yesteryear. then time passed and he "grew up". life was faded for a while. i dont know if i had accidents or not but one time i remember i was about to have a sleepover and i wound up haveing to wear a diaper. (dont know where it came from) I remember my feelings, i was slightly embarassed yet in heaven. still had to wear the diaper through the whole sleepover. My little brother has a wierd bathroom problem. So he was put into adult pull ups. I took some every now and then because i had a fear of #2 in the toilet and would hold it for a long time (build up like that hurts) so his diapers helped. sadly he stopped useing them so i was forced to deal. (sorry if that part was gross) and my brother still has his wierd problem. I also had a point as i mentioned in my other message is that i came across a pacifier filled with candy that was real once the candy was done. i also came across juicy baby bottle candy. then this past christmas i was in a chatroom and heard someone asking if anyone had bedweting problems and wore diapers at night. one by one memories flooded in and i started researching and found intreaguing stories. then my adult baby fedish came into being. im still working things out and have no way of getting diapers or anything.

Anyways i hope whoever read this enjoyed my boring story.

Well ive been reading some of the stories here (love these stories, send me more) and realized i didnt say mine. its been a long time but when my brother was born i would take his diapers and gently fall back into yesteryear. then time passed and he "grew up". life was faded for a while. i dont know if i had accidents or not but one time i remember i was about to have a sleepover and i wound up haveing to wear a diaper. (dont know where it came from) I remember my feelings, i was slightly embarassed yet in heaven. still had to wear the diaper through the whole sleepover. My little brother has a wierd bathroom problem. So he was put into adult pull ups. I took some every now and then because i had a fear of #2 in the toilet and would hold it for a long time (build up like that hurts) so his diapers helped. sadly he stopped useing them so i was forced to deal. (sorry if that part was gross) and my brother still has his wierd problem. I also had a point as i mentioned in my other message is that i came across a pacifier filled with candy that was real once the candy was done. i also came across juicy baby bottle candy. then this past christmas i was in a chatroom and heard someone asking if anyone had bedweting problems and wore diapers at night. one by one memories flooded in and i started researching and found intreaguing stories. then my adult baby fedish came into being. im still working things out and have no way of getting diapers or anything.

Hello and welcome Hang around here for a little while and you will learn how to get diapers,and use them to the fullest

Welcome to the site BabieBoy! I have heard many members tell similar stories about younger siblings or cousins in diapers. I remember my youngest brother in diapers and all the special attention he got. I often think there is some connection with those memories and my DL lifestyle.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your story and I hope to see you around the boards and in chat.

Hi Babyboy and welcome to Daily Diapers, your story is very much like many other peoples stories of how they started off, so you are amongst a lot of like minded people here.

:thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy yourself and find a way of getting yourself some Nappy/Diaper supplies as there are now so many methods and ways of dodging people like parents. :blush:

Always remember-

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :horse: