LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi im new

Hi im new on here, i have wanted nappies, dummies and a cot of my own for as long as i can remember, back to around the age of 5. I've had a very troubled past and i just long to feel comforted, I've never really had that,  ive been married a long time, its sadly a sexless marriage as my husband has had spinal surgerys, no sex is hard enough as it is especially when your a very sexual person, i love my husband very much and i find him very attractive. I just wish he would baby me but he doesn't, he's not maternal at all, he's tall muscular  and very strong, he sometimes makes me a bottle and puts a nappy on me, no daddy love involved in it tho, he just does it, although im not allowed to use my nappy for its intended purpose he doesn't like that. Although i can call him Daddy, i feel so lonely, i wish i could just snuggle up and suckle a breast til i fall asleep, although i am not bisexual at all, id love the comfort that would bring. Sometimes i want daddy to force me to have a bottle and nappy, but i get so upset inside i wont ask him because i know he's not into it, i wish Daddy was. 

I am sorry to hear your troubles. :( I wish I could help you. I wish I could wrap you in my arms and and tell you it's okay to want to be babied. But I can't 'cause I'm not there. And I'm half your age so it would be a little awkward. :/

If there's every anything I can do for you, or if you ever need someone to talk to, shoot me a message. I'll gladly do whatever I can. :)

Hello and welcome to our group. Nice to meet you, and happy to have you here now. It’s a very tough situation you are in, but not completely unique. Many couples run into the same sorts of difficulties. I wish I has something to offer, that could help fix it right up. All I can say, is to keep talking with your husband, and let him know how much you love him, and how important these things are to you. Hopefully, he will realize what it means for you, and warm up to participating more. Till that time comes, you will just have to enjoy things as they are. It’s sucks to have to kinda go it alone, when it comes to this, but we do the best we can. 

And, you do have a lot of support here! You can come by anytime, there’s lots to browse on. Have fun and enjoy!

7 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello and welcome to our group. Nice to meet you, and happy to have you here now. It’s a very tough situation you are in, but not completely unique. Many couples run into the same sorts of difficulties. I wish I has something to offer, that could help fix it right up. All I can say, is to keep talking with your husband, and let him know how much you love him, and how important these things are to you. Hopefully, he will realize what it means for you, and warm up to participating more. Till that time comes, you will just have to enjoy things as they are. It’s sucks to have to kinda go it alone, when it comes to this, but we do the best we can. 

And, you do have a lot of support here! You can come by anytime, there’s lots to browse on. Have fun and enjoy!

Thanks for the show of support, yeah i guess i have no choice but to join the solo group, talking to my husband wont change his opinion sadly..i'll just fantasize  over the stories  

8 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I am sorry to hear your troubles. :( I wish I could help you. I wish I could wrap you in my arms and and tell you it's okay to want to be babied. But I can't 'cause I'm not there. And I'm half your age so it would be a little awkward. :/

If there's every anything I can do for you, or if you ever need someone to talk to, shoot me a message. I'll gladly do whatever I can. :)

Oh how i wish my husband was in the same mindframe as you, being with someone but still bring lonely is awful, i just have to stick with the stories and fantasizeabout it ..

Big hugs from me too.

I'm in a very similar situation. I'm a little older than you, living with my long-term partner (of 30+ years) .... well, except I'm away at uni this year, so not seeing very much of her ... but she's not remotely into any of this and doesn't know that I am. 

So I have to go it alone, and enjoy what little time I can, when I can ...

• 1 month later...