LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selection

Depends on where you live, I used to buy at Longs, and K-Mart. Though, here in California, the best diapers in stores are Depends. I'd recommend you buy online, sure is a much larger selection!

As for your size, I'm a 35" waist, so I fit a medium in pretty much all adult diapers. If a small is too small, just move up a size.

--Brandon

When I was a 32' waist generally a size medium adult diaper fit fine (they still do, now I am a 36' waist), the brand shouldn't matter much as far as size goes, as they seem pretty uniformed as far as what Small, Medium, and Large are.

However, if disposables are just too uncomfortable for you - there are plenty of places that will make custom cloth diapers for you, they are not cheap, but will fit absolutely perfectly.

Guest diamondback688

my waist is 31 inches and i fit into almost all mediums...i cant really hlep you with what stores to buy from because i buy all of mine online...

It seems all the diaper manufactures, don't talk to each other, you can get a medium in one brand and it fits nice, and in another, its too big, I find if I buy large, they always fit, and you can take the difference up with the tapes, and I like when the diaper fits high, on my waist.

I bought some secure care sampels and they sent XL, they were very big but still fit good, and I had a chance to pick up some mediums, of the same brand, I think when I reorder I will get some XL's because I really liked the big diaper, much better, but I guess everyone is built different, and different tastes in fit.