LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New onsie, loving it!

So it is my first onsie and other than my bad day when I ran my test run I have been loving it. I was only locked in one day so far. Got sicker and went to the hospital so it came off that day. I am feeling better and wore it twice now to sleep. I am in love. I wish I had a good one to sleep in years ago. It is so comfortable and comforting. I told my wife that this morning and she suggested I get more! She is great. I love her and love this oneie!

http://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-wincyette-zipped-short-adult-onesie-with-locking-zip-option/

This is the one I got. I wanted a regular one but my wife likes locking stuff so I thought I would start with this. She loves it. To my amazement when I told her how comfortable I was in it she said I should buy more. She must like it. Other than diapers she never encouraged me to get more toddler items. I only ever tried one other one a long time ago that fit bad before I had shared this with her. I love this one.

Cute. I like locking stuff too but my wife is not there yet. She just started parenting me and is still very easy going but whatever as long as she is supportive. Almost forgot I do have a lockable footed sleeper from baby-pants.com. 

Thanks from me too.  I ordered a Cuddlz onesie yesterday - the red elephant one.  If it fits OK I may get a couple of the plain ones too.  I can't really go out in the red elephant one unless it's covered up, & I'm thinking ahead to warmer weather & walking the dog in onesie & cargo shorts.  Mind you, I like the Rackety's onesies for fit & fabric, & they've got some new colours now - all vanilla, as they're not an AB company.