LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Befriending (private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Astrid had pale blonde hair that almost looked silverish under certain light and greyish blue eyes.

She had decided to take a breath of fresh air from the club that she had recently joined.  

It wasn't a bad club but it wasn't for her at all. She had been curious about Larping but it was not her thing at all and she had felt foolish and awakward trying to perform with the club.

They were all nice people and were supportive of new members but Astrid just wasn't clicking that well with it.

Her Mommies had even helped her out by looking at all the clubs with her before they settled down on this one.

What a waste of time.

Astrid looked over at the field and saw a girl and stopped.  

She found herself drawn to this person and for once in her life she found herself walking over to someone she didn't know at all with the intention of actually talking to them.

"Hi!" said Astrid a little loudly without meaning to at all causing her to blush a little, "I'm Astrid." she said holding out her hand nervously unsure how exactly to go about befriending someone who she didn't know at all but Emily looked so cool! 

Emily was your typical blonde hair blue eyed girl, her black jeans with holes in the knees which were from wear and tear and not these junk ones which had the holes pre cut thanks to her ill fated attempt to give skate boarding an attempt as a hobby, her nirvana t-shirt was a size to big for her and hung loosely over one shoulder. "Emily" the blonde said with a little smile this was a first for her when she heard the noise she was in her own head thinking about how stupid art club was before being a little shaken and now staring down at the girl it was rare to see someone shorter than her as Emily stood at 5'5.

"I haven't seen you around before" she stated that blush on her cheeks was kind of cute and the formality she introduced herself was a little funny as she reached out to shake the girl's hand.

Astrid rarely listened to music nor did she do much at all in terms of hobbies but that was due to her family and it was yet another hurdle she and her Mommies had to overcome.

Astrid was wearing a white blouse with blue jeans and a simple pair of slip on shoes that were very comfortable for her.

Underneath her jeans though was a pull up and while the bulge wasn't huge it was still there slightly but most seemed to not notice or if they do Astrid hadn't heard any talk not that she would considering she'd normally would go straight back home.

Astrid was 5'2 and a half. The half was very important to Astrid and she hoped that she would be able to grow just a little more to get to 5'3.

"Oh! I normally go back to my place after class I have these two people I'm living with and uh," paused Astrid not wanting to reveal anything about herself to someone she just met, "anyway! Um!" paused Astrid shaking Emily's hand but not letting go because of how nervous she was

What could she say? Astrid took a deep breath as she remembered her Mommy's advice that all she needed to do was go up and talk to someone and see if they'd liked to be friends with her but Astrid couldn't remember what else her Mommy had told her, "C-could? Can we be friends?" asked Astrid shyly not knowing how to go about this at all with Emily.

"Sure cutie" Emily said with an almost maternal quality to her not she strictly was, she never had little siblings so it wasn't like Astrid was conjuring memories of being a protective older sister but her awkward style was endearing she had that was home schooled vibe to her.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" Emily asked having not grown up with siblings blissfully unaware of Astrid's secret or even to look for one.

Astrid smiled brightly. She had a friend! She felt so happy! Astrid normally one to be distant and if not cold around people she didn't know at all threw her arms around Emily and hugged her even going as far as to squeak a little due to how excited she was right now.

"Oh! Uh!" stammered Astrid breaking the hug and looking up at Emily a little bit clueless aa to what to say, "I like to colour," said Astrid only to blush knowing that wasn't a grown up thing to do, "uh...um," continued Astrid having a hard time thinking what to say, "what do you like to do?" asked Astrid with a grin.