LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious and young, where do I start?

anonn

Curious and young, where do I start? I've always felt young at heart, and even in love, I have had the desired to be babied, not necessarily literally, but I'm very naive in this sense.

By converting the "curious" into a list of specifics that can be put in the form of a quiestion. There are many aspects to ABDL. Which specific ones pique your curiosity. Is it DL, LG, AB, LB, wtting, diapers per se and what would you like to see by way of diapers. After you have done that, at least metnally, look through the subforums where you might find such discussions. Let us say you are interested in some aspect of being an adult little girl. Go to to Our Lifestyle > Adult Kinds > Little Girl's Playhouse. Our Lifestyle also has the subforum Diaper Lovers, Cloth Diapers and Panties/ Also the Products subforum has subforums about the verious kinds of diapers. then scan through the topics and see what you like and read the posts. Do this for the aspects of ABDL in which you have an interest and you get a "map" of what is there. Begin with what you are most curious about or what you know a bit about and build from there

In the active sense, put a bit of description about yourself and your likes in the "About Me". That will enable visitors to know something about you and maybe help you along. Looking at your play age, my first recommendation is Adult Kids and Little Boys' Tree Fort and scan the topic posts

• Like 1