LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New discovery

Bbwdl

Hi everyone! 

Earlier this week I found out that my boyfriend is a DL, at first I was freaked out but after coming on this site and reading up on it I decided that I wanted to help him indulge in this fetish. I tried one of his diapers on when he wasn’t home but it didn’t fit (super disappointing) I went to buy my own yesterday and wore one last night with him and as luck would have it, I couldn’t get enough... it just feels right and oh so good. So there you have it, in the span of 4 days I went from not even knowing this world existed to being an honest to goodness Diaper Lover. 

Looking forward to chatting :) 

Life is funny that way sometimes. :)

Your boyfriend is a lucky man to have such an understanding and open minded girlfriend like you.

If you ever have any questions about this lifestyle, this website, or really anything just shoot me a message. If I don't have the answers you're looking for I will probably know where you can find them.

Have fun in this new, Diapered world you've discovered. :)

Hello, and welcome, to you and your boyfriend. Nice to have you here, and glad yo joined us. I think it’s great, you tried and liked diapers, good for you. There’s a whole big diapered world here, so make yourself at home, and have fun and enjoy! 

On 2/1/2018 at 6:16 AM, Bbwdl said:

Hi everyone! 

Earlier this week I found out that my boyfriend is a DL, at first I was freaked out but after coming on this site and reading up on it I decided that I wanted to help him indulge in this fetish. I tried one of his diapers on when he wasn’t home but it didn’t fit (super disappointing) I went to buy my own yesterday and wore one last night with him and as luck would have it, I couldn’t get enough... it just feels right and oh so good. So there you have it, in the span of 4 days I went from not even knowing this world existed to being an honest to goodness Diaper Lover. 

Looking forward to chatting :) 

Welcome.  I am married to a wonderful woman who accepts me as her baby girl.  I share a lot of my personal experiences here on the struggle and joys diapers bring to a relationship and you may find some of my posts informative.  By being here you have taken the right steps to help understand your boyfriend and this lifestyle and I hope you find your time here both informative and fun.