LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jamie (Diaper Story)

Here's just a little story I wrote guys. I hope you enjoy it!

Jamie’s day started like any other, by slamming the snooze button on the alarm clock blaring beside her bed and closing her eyes again. The period between waking up and actually getting out of bed was her favorite time of day. She ran through all the things she had to do, she enjoyed the heat she’d built up over the night under the covers, and she of course checked to see just how wet her diaper was. 

After spending the ten minutes between alarms snuggled under her blankets, she rolled out of bed and toward her shower. She untapped her Abena M4 and carefully considered her options as far as body wash went. After selecting a body wash that smelled like chocolate and oranges, she took a shower and dried off. Walking into her room, she grabbed a diaper from her stack in her drawer and laid it out on the bed, settled her butt into it, and with a dash of baby-powder she wrapped the soft, plastic-backed Abena around her hips. 

She stood up, and for the first time she looked at herself in the mirror. Jamie was a little shorter and a little chubbier than a lot of the other seniors at her school. She had curly brown hair down to her shoulders that had been died underneath. She turned around to continue her morning routine, and after dressing and putting on makeup, she headed downstairs.

“Good morning sweetie! How’d you sleep?” Her mother was making her lunch in the kitchen as Jamie grabbed some Eggos from the freezer. 

“Great as always mom. The water was a little chilly though. Again.”

“I’m gonna blame your dad on that one. Oh, dear your diaper is poking out of your pants, lemme get that for you.” Her mom tucked the plastic under Jamie’s shirt. 

“Keep me covered mom, thanks.” Jamie rolled her eyes and sat down at the bar to eat her waffles and Nutella. She finished her breakfast and threw away her paper plate. “I’m on my way to school mom, love you! Tell dad I love him too!” 

“Make sure you bring a change dear, I love you too!!” She heard her mom yell from their bathroom. Jamie opened the door and felt the cool autumn breeze. She cranked her car up and closed the door. She took a second to think about how in the world she’s gotten into this situation. 

Jamie was not incontinent. She did have a small bladder, but she could mostly hold her pee. But, ever since she could remember, diapers had fascinated her. She remembered standing in front of her older cousin Amanda’s dresser when she was five and taking out a Goodnight pull-up that Amanda wore for her bedwetting problem. She put it on and walked downstairs hoping no one would notice. They did. Everyone kind of laughed it off like “Oh she wants to be like Amanda!” But from that point on, Jamie was hooked. 

A few years later, when Jamie was 9, she asked her grandmother, who she stayed with for weeks at a time during the summer, if she thought it was weird for someone who’s not a baby to want to wear diapers. Grandmothers have a way of seeing through questions like that though, “Jamie, are you asking for a friend, or for you?” It didn’t take long for Jamie to break down, and because Jamie’s Grandma knew there was no harm in letting someone have a little fun, Jamie was wearing Goodnights before the night was over. She pulled the Goodnight around her hips and the padding hitting her skin made her shiver. She loved the feeling of the material sliding across the couch she was sitting on, and the way it hugged her. It was familiar, but absolutely foreign at the same time, and Jamie was absolutely in love with it. 

From that point onward, whenever Jamie would visit her Grandma, she would be diapered by the time she left. At first, she would just wear her pull-ups. Eventually though, when curiosity got the best of her, she started wetting them. The first time her Grandma happened on Jamie wearing a wet pullup, rather than being angry or disgusted, her Grandma just laughed and bought her wipes. 

“There’s no harm in something that’s not hurting anyone. I’m just glad you’re enjoying yourself, and that I can be a part of that.” Grandma was always supportive of her grandkids, and this was no exception. 

Pretty soon though, Jamie was sneaking whatever diapers she didn’t use at her Grandma’s back home. She would hide them under her bed, taking them out whenever her parents weren’t home. Jamie would wear them around the house, using them as she needed to and hiding them in the trash when her parents got home. This went on for a year or so without a hitch. One night though, Jamie found herself in a situation she hoped she’d never be in.

Jamie’s mom and dad were leaving, and Jamie and her sister, Dakota, went their separate ways. Dakota was two years younger than Jamie, and loved video games, so she retreated into her room to spend the night playing COD online. Jamie on the other hand was excited about being able to lounge around in her goodnight in the living room. When she heard the car doors shut, Jamie ran upstairs to her room and pulled the Goodnight around her waist. She ran down stairs in just a t-shirt and her pull-up to watch some television in absolute comfort, when she saw the door lock turn. Frozen, she watched as her mother came in the living room in full view of the couch Jamie was sitting on.

“I forgot to leave you guys money for pizza…” Her mother looked Jamie up and down, eyeing the still dry goodnight in plain view. “Alright. Well. We’ll talk about this later.” Her mom left a $20 on the counter, turned around, and left again. Jamie was frozen, but could feel the sweat beading down her back. Suddenly, and for the first time, she was filled with shame and horror. She just knew that her mother would come home and disown her for being such a freak under her own roof, but she would have to wait at least three hours before her parents came home, and that those three hours would be filled with anxiety and dread.

She went back upstairs after calming down for a minute, and took the diaper off. She knew that if she was still wearing it, it would only make it worse. Her plan was to try and convince her mother that she’d been having problems with bedwetting, and that Goodnights were the only thing that kept her from peeing in the bed. Her mother had to understand, right? It was at this point she realized that she was laying on her bed with tears streaming down her face. Her crying turned into a fit, and her fit soon turned to sleep.

As she woke up, she realized that her mom was sitting on the end of her bed gently waking her up. “First of all,” Jamie’s mother began, “I want you to know that I haven’t told your dad, so for right now he’s not in on what I walked in on. Now, what was that?”

Jamie sat up and stared down at her feet. She was profoundly glad that her mother hadn’t told her dad, as she doubted that her dad would even partially understand her plight. “It’s really weird and I’m sorry” is all she could manage.

“Do you have a problem? Is there something I can help with, because bedwetting and incontinence can be signs of some serious underlying issues, and if you’re having problems with that, it might be a good idea to see a doctor.”

Her mother had bested her. She now knew that if she decided to use her bedwetting excuse, her nurse mother would just take her to the doctor to have an issue that wasn’t really an issue checked out. “I guess I just like them. Grandma has been buying them for me because I like them, and they make me feel good, and I like them. But they’re really weird, and they’re really gross, and I don’t want to be a freak, so I’ll never touch a diaper as long as I live I swear!” As Jamie continued explaining, she got louder and more frantic, trying not only to explain herself, but also convince her mom that she’d never touch a diaper again.

Her mother clutched her tight, and held her as Jamie started sobbing again. “Shh shh sweetie. It’s alright okay? You don’t have to be upset, it’s okay, it’s okay.” She held her daughter as she calmed down.

“I’m so sorry mom, I swear I’ll never be a diaper freak again.” She whispered into her mom’s chest.

“Sweetie, listen, if diapers make you feel good, and you enjoy wearing them, then you don’t have to feel weird about wearing them. Is wearing diapers something you’d like to keep doing?” Jamie froze again. Her mother had just asked her if she wanted to keep wearing diapers, without any sarcasm or condescension in her voice. Jamie blinked hard, looking her mother in the face. “Be honest with me, because as your mom, it’s my job to make you happy.”

“Well, I mean, I don’t want to need diapers all the time, but I’d like to be able to wear them every now and again, yes.” Her mother brought her in again, giving a moment of silence between the two.

“Alright then. We’ll see what we can do about having you some diapers to wear. I can get you some from work if you’d like, or you can keep wearing your Goodnights if that would make you happy. Either way, if you want to wear diapers, you can change yourself, and do chores around the house to pay for it. Your dad and sister are going to have to know about this, and we can say that you’ve started wetting the bed if it would make it better, but I’m sure they’d be alright with hearing the truth as well. Above all though, I need you to remember that you are normal sweetie, and that you’re not a freak. Okay?”

Jamie started crying again, but rather than stressed out, desperate crying, she was crying because her mom was being the angel that she needed her to be at this moment. “Yes ma’am”, Jamie breathed, “I’ll make sure to pick up some chores from here on out, and I think I’ll tell dad and Dakota the truth.”

That was 6 years ago. Now, Jamie was a senior in high school, and was wearing diapers virtually every day. She’d started just wearing diapers to bed on the weekends when she didn’t have to go anywhere, then, during a bought of sickness, Jamie was forced to wear diapers in public to make sure her jeans didn’t embarrass herself with a wet spot on the front from sneezing. Over the years, it snowballed into Jamie wearing virtually every day. She still had regular underwear, and she still wore them whenever she couldn’t get away with her padding, but after six years of diapers, she was almost always wearing. Now, as always, she was heading off to school padded, although she had no idea that today would be such an eventful day for her.

The girl’s locker room was louder than usual. All the girls from gym class filed in and started undressing, but today they all crowded around the new girl. Macy The girl’s locker room was louder than usual. All the girls from gym class filed in and started undressing, but today they all crowded around the new girl. Jamie was in a stall, changing out of her gym clothes, which were a Swallow Valley High t-shirt, shorts, and the regular underwear she wears for gym class. She was changing back into a diaper, jeans, and a Slipknot t-shirt. After years of wearing diapers publicly and even at school, Jamie had gotten used to putting on diapers in tight spaces like changing stalls. She got dressed and walked out, and while walking out of the locker room and past the hoard of girls, the center of the group and new girl on campus, Erika, took a double take on Jamie.

“Wait a second, is that girl wearing a diaper?!” She yelled loudly. Jamie looked down and realized that her shirt was caught in the back of her diaper, and the M4 and stripes could easily be seen by anyone in the locker room.

Shit, Jamie thought to herself. She normally tries so hard to not be a spectacle for everyone, and any other day she would have made sure to not have her diaper poking out. Today of all days, when they’re showing the new girl around, is when she decides to flash everyone with plastic.

Erika looked around waiting for a response from the other girls, but strangely to her, there was really no response from the group now staring at Jamie. Not a stunned silence kind of response either, just a total lack of response.

Pat, Erika’s tour guide and a girl that all the other girls loved dearly explained matter-of-factly, “Jamie’s incontinent, and has been for as long as we all remember. She just kinda wears diapers, and it’s not really a big deal. Anyway, like you were saying?” The other girls went back to peppering Erika with questions as she watched Jamie dart out of the lockers while tugging her shirt out of her Abena.

It was always weird when Jamie had to deal with people finding out she wore diapers. When she started wearing, she was not particularly interested in wearing to school. She didn’t want to explain to her teachers and especially her friends why she was wearing Goodnights. As the time passed though, and she got more and more used to wearing diapers on the regular, she got more daring. Her mother on the other hand found out, and told her that if she was going to wear at school she would have to tell her teachers at least. Her mother did offer to help by providing some needed daytime protection as an excuse.

It didn’t take long for the other students to find out. At first, there was some teasing. But with the help of some good friends, and teachers that made sure to tell the other students that Jamie was sick, and that Jamie had to wear diapers to help her be normal. Eventually, it was just a fact at the school that Jamie wore diapers, and that she couldn’t help it, even though that wasn’t really true. The only ones who knew that though, were Jamie’s family, and Jamie. Everyone else just thought she couldn’t help peeing on herself. It was only when a new student came in that she really had to explain it, and over time the other students just started explaining it, just like how if you wore a Redskins shirt you could get extra lunch because the lunch ladies were huge Redskins fans.

As Jamie settled into her seat for Calculus, she heard the herd coming down the hall and stop in front of her class. In walked Erika, who had Calculus without Pat, and had to leave her at the door. Erika was the typical preppy girl. She wore a skirt that wasn’t really a miniskirt, but was also a little higher than Jamie thought she could get away with. She was a little taller than average, with skinny legs, a tiny waist, blonde hair, and big, green eyes. Jamie thought she was very pretty, but she also thought there wasn’t any way they’d get along. Jamie played drums in a punk band after school, loved fast cars and attended car meets every weekend, and had a collection of vinyl records, not shoes. Her love of diapers wasn’t the only counter culture that Jamie was a part of. She went through a lot of the same phases that other girls her age went though. She even went through her horse phase, but as she hit puberty, she picked up drumsticks while other girls started dating. Jamie was even a band nerd, she was a member of concert band and marching band.

As all these thoughts ran through her head, Erika sat down in the empty seat beside Jamie. “You’re the girl who’s wearing a diaper, right?” Erika leaned forward and looked at Jamie waiting for her response. It had been years since she had to say something to someone other than just in passing about her diaper wearing, so she almost didn’t know how to respond.

“I mean, yeah, I wear diapers so I don’t piss all over myself if that’s what you’re asking.” Jamie had thought that lie so many times it was almost the truth. She could absolutely hold her pee. She even made sure that she didn’t lose her ability to hold it by actually holding it in her diaper, insuring that she wasn’t dependent on diapers, keeping them fun and still interesting.

“So, you can’t wear panties at all? What do you do if you go on a date, or you go swimming in a pool? If you can’t hold it at all do you just live with pee constantly coming out?”

Jamie looked Erika up and down. Although she was short and chubby, she wore a full face of makeup and had her hair dyed. Paired with her Metal t-shirts she wore, she was normally intimidating enough to ward off these kinds of questions. She noticed something strange about them though. Rather than being degrading or insulting, it was almost like she was genuinely curious about her bathroom habits. It caught Jamie off-guard, and she actually ended up answering her questions. “Uh, I can hold it long enough to go swimming or go to gym class, but when I sit still in class for a while I don’t really feel myself start to pee till it’s running down my leg, so if I don’t wear diapers I have to be doing physical activity or I’ll piss my pants.” Hearing herself tell the lie she practiced for years was almost a little weird.

“So, you just sit in a diaper with pee in it?”

“It’s a lot easier than having your own piss dribble down your leg isn’t it?” Erika kind of looked away, then started getting her stuff out after that exchange. Jamie had her notebook sitting on her desk, with her customary two pencils wrapped in medical tape to act as drum sticks in class arrangement.

“I’m Erika by the way, we moved here last week from Scranton, Pennsylvania. Are your pencils wrapped in medical tape?”

“You ask a lot of questions, don’t you? They’re wrapped in tape so they don’t hurt my thighs as bad when I inevitably start drumming on them in class. I play drums and I have ADHD, so it’s kind of hard for me to sit still. Wait, isn’t that the town from The Office? Oh, I’m Jamie too. That might be important.”

“Jamie. I can remember that. Yes, yes it is the town from The Office, and it’s a lot more boring than what the show makes it out to be.” Erika said with a chuckle. After this little joke, the teacher started class. About five minutes in, Jamie started to feel the need to pee, but she also noticed that Erika was watching her like a hawk, almost waiting for her to pee in her diaper. It wasn’t for five minutes that she noticed that it was probably because she started drumming in her lap, practicing her rudiments like she always does. After half an hour of holding it, and with half an hour left in class, Jamie let loose in her diaper. After years of practicing, she didn’t even have to stop drumming. She just leaned back and wet herself. This was another normal part of her day, and although on any other day she wouldn’t think twice about it, Erika’s cough made Jamie jump in her seat. She couldn’t wait for the end of the day, so she could just get to band practice.

After Calc, Jamie bolted out of class to grab some lunch, where she didn’t see Erika. Although she didn’t want to admit it, she kept looking around to try and find her. Even her friends noticed she was looking around oddly.

“What’s up Jamie, you seem shifty today, is everything alright?” Arron nudged her arm to get her attention. Arron was the guitar player in the band she was in, and they’d been in best friends since the first day of Kindergarten. He was tall and skinny with short, straight hair. He wore black skinny jeans and the same kinds of metal shirts that Jamie wore. Today, for him, it was a Metallica shirt.

“Huh, oh fuck, I’m fine dude don’t worry. I just had more coffee than normal this morning and I’m a little zonked out.” Jamie finished off her fries and continued the conversation at the table. “You can’t compare Thomas Pridgen and Brann Dailor anyway you moron, they’re both a thousand times better than you are.”

“You can’t compare those dudes and me Jamie, they’re drummers and I’m a guitar player, so it’s not even close to the same.” Arron rolled his eyes and jammed his shoulder against Jamie’s. They had tried dating before, a few years ago, but when they couldn’t actually kiss without laughing, they decided it was a better idea to stay friends and bandmates.

The rest of Jamie’s classes were uneventful. She wet her diaper again after lunch, but her M4 could handily take two wettings. After class on Monday was punk band practice, so as she got out of her last class and climbed in her car, she heard the voice she didn’t know she’d been waiting for.

“What’s wrong with your car?” Erika asked as Jamie jumped out of her skin.

Jamie had just poked her head in the car door. “What the FUCK DON’T DO THAT” Jamie screamed as she jumped for what felt like the thousandth time thanks to Erika. She turned around and saw the reason for her scream standing behind her.

“What’s wrong with your car?! It’s so low to the ground.” Erika stood back and frowned at Jamie’s car.

“It’s my E30 BMW 325is, and it’s on coilovers because it’s a race car.” Jamie rolled her eyes as she explained why her car had trouble going over the speedbumps. “It’s low so it handles, and it’s got a big straight-six engine under the hood. Everyone loves it at the car meets.”

“So, do you like to be treated like a baby?” She was still looking around the car, and didn’t seem like she had asked the kind of question that she asked. “If you wear diapers, are you one of those people that like to wear baby clothes and crawl around and stuff?

Jamie stood there in astonishment. She’d never had anyone ask her as many questions about her diapers than Erika had, and now she’d been asked a question that she’d never been asked before. “Uh… No, not at all do I like to be treated like a baby! I’m seventeen and I want to act like it! You know, you’re the only person who’s ever asked me as many questions about wearing diapers.”

“That’s really strange, because it’s a really interesting thing about you. You seem to be very interesting actually!” Erika sat down in the passenger seat of Jamie’s BMW, and closed the door. “So, where are we gonna go hang out at?”

Jamie looked down at Erika, who was putting her seatbelt on and adjusting her seat. “What do you mean ‘where are we hanging out’? I’ve got band practice, and you’re the new girl who I’m sure has to go home.”

“I told my mom I was going to go hang out with a friend I made today, and that happens to be you. You play the drums, right? That’ll be super fun to hear some live music!” She put her hands in her lap and smiled a huge, admittedly beautiful smile at Jamie.

It was strange. Jamie was finding it hard to say no to Erika. She was pretty, and she was actually being pretty nice, but she was also very curious about Jamie’s Abenas, and seemed like she was going to latch on to Jamie as her new best friend. “You want to go with me to band practice?”

“I would love to! I think we’re going to be really good friends.” She said again, with a huge grin on her face. “Do you need a diaper change first?”

“What the fuck, no I don’t, oh my god.” Jamie was going to have to talk to her about her diapers.

• Like 2

Not bad. Not bad at all. :) It's an interesting take on the standard girl who wears diapers to school formula. Instead focusing on some bully who torments her you instead make it about Jamie making a new friend because of the diapers.

I will say if you plan on continuing this, which I hope you do, I think you need a source of conflict. You can't have a good story without conflict. If you want help coming up with ideas feel free to shoot me a message. I'm an author myself & I love to help my fellow storytellers improve their craft. :)

I liked this and would really like to see more. I thought Erika making friends with Jamie because she was curious about the diapers was fresh and new to this kind of story. The one thing I really don’t want to see is Erika turn out to be a closet AB. I want to see things continue on with her being curious about them and how they effect Jamie’s life.