LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something Better (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Roger was tall, handsome and cunning. He was a leader and was making a name for himself on the blackmarket. 

He was still a small time criminal but he had connections that were growing and a business.  

He was the top dog in the small town that he lived in and the only two forces challenging him were the cops and another criminal Jackson.

Life was pretty sweet for Roger but he had one problem and that was Sam.  

Sam was the only person he had showed any type of care for and while that care was very little it was unique for Roger who cared for no one but himself.   He was a horrible person and proud of it.

They were sat at a table in a small apartment. The wallpaper was dirty and there were cracks in the wooden floor.

Sam looked at Roger with admiration.  She always looked up to him as if he was some sort of hero but he wasn't yet she had no one else to look up to and no one seemed to give a shit to do anything about it.

"So I get to come with you?" asked Sam excitedly a cute grin plastered over her face highlighting her dimples.  

It amazed Roger how young Sam looked despite all the bullshit and it surprised him how much energy she did have.  It almost made him feel guilty.  Almost.

Sam hair was long and scruffy. It looked knotted and needed a good wash.  Her hair was brown but had some red causing it to look more auburn.

Roger's hair was brownish blonde and unkept but somehow still managed to look stylish.

"Yeah," replied Roger, "we're doing a raid on a shop and you'll be able to fit through the window without the alarm going off," explained Roger trying to ignore Sam's stare and the amount of innocence that was still there in her bright blue eyes, "and maybe later on we can have a few drinks or something? Maybe I'll even take you with me next week to the city and get you introduce to a couple of hotshots that I know," continued Roger lighting up a cigarette, "maybe we could even do some jobs for them and start up shop there." added Roger daydreaming a little about the next stage in his and unfortunately Sam's life.

They had the same father and mother while the rest of their family were halfs. 

Roger had found out that his father had met up and fucked his mother in a one night stand.  How old was he when he found out he had a sister? A sister that was fully related to him? And not just a half like his other siblings who were all guys? He only had brothers never a sister.  And they all lived sweet cozy lives with loving families while he and Sam were left alone with there dad.

That's why Sam lived with him now.  He felt responsible for her despite everything and who he was as a person.  He had been cruel to Sam at times but he had to be and Sam understood this or at least he hoped that she did.

He hated the two years Sam went away to live with their mother only to be thrown away and be abandoned again on their father's doorstep.  

A similar thing had happened to him but it lasted three years rather than two.  It had changed him for the worse and when Sam had returned he knew that it had changed her as well but it had brought them closer together.  He hated his mother and he knew that Sam hated her to.

Sam could only stare at Roger. He was tough, brave and everything she wanted to be but more.  She couldn't understand why people thought of him as bad! 

Sam hated the way she was.  She wasn't tall like Roger.  She stood at 5'2 and while an adult she could easily look like a pre-teen if dressed correctly.  

Sam was twenty years old.  She had  barley scrapped by in high school and had missed out on a scholarship to a good college because she chose not to show up to her interview.  They were willing to look pass her grades and look more on her writing skills specifically her poetry along with her skills as a hockey player despite her not turning up to many games at all but whenever she did it was a landslide and a couple of colleges couldn't ignore that potential.

Yet Sam had wasted her opportunities because she wanted to stay with her big brother and work with him but all it had been so far were small jobs such as spraying paint onto the building to tag it and sorting out minor deals with Jackson.  

Yet now?

Now she was in a hospital.  

In a mad town.  Her hope of escaping and being free gone.  She had thought that the moment the police had caught her that night that Roger would be there to save her but he wasn't.  Roger had left her just like how ma left her.  Abandoned and lost.  It only made her more hurt and more angry against the world.

Thankfully she wasn't in jail but that was only due to a agreement and a contract that she had signed setting her up for a 'program' and now? Now she was being led with a small group to a room where everything was going to get explained to her.

Sam hated the way that they had forced her into a pink hospital gown that seemed to suit a kid better rather then an adult.  She had some knowledge about the town and that the town focused on re-training adults but she didn't know much more besides that but she found herself not caring at all.  It wasn't as if she was going to stick around for long.

In a large house that could be considered a mansion to some a woman known as Amy Bell was feeding her little baby Alexis.  A cute blonde that she adored despite the amount of trouble Alexis caused for her and everyone else.

Amy had dressed Alexis up in a cute little bunny outfit for today.  The sweet little thing had cute booties resembling bunny paws that were locked along with mittens that resembled bunny paws again that were fingerless and locked around the wrist.  The icing on the cake for her wasn't the cute paws though but the bonnet like hood and fake soft fur.  The bonnet like hood had large ears on it and the fake fur was so soft! Then there was the bunny tail! She loved dressing Alexis up in cute adorable outfits and this one just seemed all the more cute then any other outfit she had put Alexis in so far!

She felt like a proud mommy! "Whose my wittle cutie baby! You are! Yes you are!" coo'd Amy feeding Alexis some oatmeal that had honey in it only to turn to look at Dawn.

"You still thinking bout it?" asked Amy, "You know if you need help at all I'm happy enough to provide support?" paused Amy as she turned to look at Alexis, "Such a silly little bun bun aren't you." coo'd Amy tickling Alexis underneath her chin before looking at Dawn again, "I think you'd make a great mommy what are you honestly worrying about?" asked Amy with a slight frown as she grabs a wet wipe from the box on the tray of the highchair.

Amy turned and smiled sweetly at Alexis and wiped her chin, "My wittle girl is so messy! Yes she is! Isn't she! Such a cutie baby." said Amy giving Alexis another spoonful of oatmeal.

"I can come with you if you like?" offered Amy softly glancing at Dawn, "The hospital has a screen so the little tyke wouldn't be able to see you at all and maybe seeing her can help make up your mind?" suggested Amy.

"I know it's just once you sign up for something like this it's locked in it's not like you can give them back and say it isn't working out" Dawn said running a hand through her black hair as she watched the woman who had quickly become her best friend in this town feed her "baby". "I think the program is a great idea for rehab" she said lowering her voice a little as a general rule of thumb the town liked never to mention that the children were ever more than that until they earned it "but how do I know I will be able to help who they pair me up?" she asked.

Alex squirmed in the highchair listing in her head all the things she hated about "Mommy", her cool dragon tattoo sleeve had been lasered off at her request, her piercings gone and the holes healed up, her hair was gone from it's cool purple back to it's natural blonde, the cooing, the outfits and most of all she seemed impervious to any of Alex's attempts to break her. Alex was bought into the system with quite a big record behind her however she still qualified due to none of it being violent lots of theft and fraud but at a mere 5'0 it was hard to be threatening with violence.

Her age was quickly taken down as she found news ways to defy authority her first punishment was literally just after meeting Amy who made the terrible mistake of calling her Lexi and therefore got the mandatory verbal abuse that came with such an offense.

"Well that would be nice if your not to busy?" Dawn asked when offered the company for the journey, Alex was meanwhile vigorously shaking her head not that her opinion counted but when she had been taken out it seemed to serve as embarrassment for her as every grown up liked to coo and pinch her cheek and ask Mommy questions while the other "kids" were given a small sneak peak on what not falling in line could look like.

Alexis definitely did not want to go out in this dumb bunny suit.

Amy thought for a moment and understood where Dawn was coming from.  It was a big commitment and the town frowned on anyone giving up the kids but most people didn't and just stuck with it and for good reason.  Her own mother had implanted several rules in a contract for the adults signing on as parents to the little ones that would stop anyone from leaving and abandoning them but if a parent did do that then they would be in big trouble she only remembered her mom mentioning one person, one parent running away from their kid and leaving them and that person was now stuck paying high-fees to the town for life as punishment.

Amy smiled at Dawn, "They don't choose people at random Dawn," she said, "they must of chose you for a reason." 

Amy turned to look at Alexis and smiled softly at her cute little baby.  It was adorable how Alexis squirmed, "Is someone a bit fussy cause they went peepee? Or have you made a stinky for mama?" coo'd Amy as she slips her fingers through the buttoned up crotch and through the locking panties to check her babies diaper, "Mhm," hum'd Amy softly, "still dry for now babygirl but that won't last for long will it?" teased Amy gently as she continues to feed her baby the last bit of the oatmeal before wiping her face again, "We both know people who have met ex's, past students, friends and even family at the hospital," continued Amy, "I just feel bad for the ones that get rejected they have to spend at least a week or more there until they find someone who is interested in helping them but I understand why people are anxious about it but that's what it's like for parents with new little ones coming in," giggled Amy, "I bet we'll go in and the moment you see your little tyke you won't be able to say no," continued Amy jokingly, "I wonder how old the kid will be? Lexi could have a playmate! It'd be so cute!" 

Amy smiled brightly at Lexi and then turned to Dawn, "I'm not busy but I'll just have to get Lexi's stroller that's all," said Amy, "I'll be right back." added Amy but before leaving she boops Lexi on the nose and insert a paci into the girl's mouth that had a bunny with a carrot on it.     Amy returned with a bright pink stroller.  She was a girly girl herself and while she could and have played rough in the past at times she much preferred her femininity over her boyish side but when she was a pre-teen she was rather tomboyish but thankfully she had gotten out of that phase.   

Amy hair was a dirty blonde, long and stylish, she had a heart-shaped face and kept herself in good physical condition but she had to with having a baby! Being a mom was a full time job after all! She gently picked Alexis up from the highchair and placed her down in the pink stroller where she locked Alexis wrists and ankles in place along with a strap across her tummy to keep her extra safe.   The stroller was cushioned to make it as comfortable as possible and while the straps were thick they were soft in material to keep struggling babies from hurting themselves.

"Shall we go?" giggled Amy to Dawn.   The hospital was only a five minute stroll away and it wouldn't take that long to reach the desired destination but in that time Sam would already be over a Nurse's knee getting spanked.  

"I can't understand how you can be so chipper about that" Dawn said mirroring what Alexis was thinking as Amy checked the young woman's diaper. "So how did they partner you and Lexi up, I did the initial paperwork saying maybe if it was the right fit and I was in a position to I might take one of the low risk ones and they have contacted me before but this felt like the first time that they were really hoping I would take him or her"

"Has she been naughty lately?" Dawn asked noticing despite the blush that Alexis was allowing this to happen and Dawn was around Amy enough to know the girl was a little spitfire unless she was recently put back in her place.

Alexis meanwhile fuming over the constant use of the L word wondered if this was better or worse than last time, it wasn't a dumb dress and it did cover her diaper although the bulge was clear.

"Have you thought about what next?" Dawn asked quietly hoping Alexis couldn't hear them as they began their walk "I mean taking care of her takes up so much of your time and if it works and she goes back to being an adult and leaves?" in reality the subjects were supposed to go through a special school depending on their age and earn back privileges in the case of Lexi she lost them to the point where she didn't get to go to school meaning her rehab was technically on hold until she learned respect.

Amy giggled, "You'll understand once your a mommy Dawn I just hope that whoever they have for you is a good match and that you want to take him or her on," replied Amy, "is there anyone at all that you would love to see get this treatment? Or anyone you can think of that this would be great for that you would love as yours?" asked Amy excitedly and full of giggles.  The idea of Dawn getting a little one filled her up with so much energy.  There wasn't a lot of young mothers about in town at all!  

Amy turned serious for a moment as she opens the door and began their walk to the hospital, "Well I didn't know much about Lexi at all besides that she was going to be the hardest case yet," said Amy, "it wasn't until I was standing and watching her through a glass wall that it clicked with me," paused Amy, "they want you to see the tyke first and foremost before running through their file, history and what to do next," continued Amy, "if you plan on taking the tyke with you they'll ask you various questions and discuss options on what to do.  They'll ask if your okay with diapers because some are giving medicine to wet the bed at night depending on the age they are giving and if your not cool with that they don't give it to yours but its recommended cause it keeps them more subservient to you," paused Amy as she waves to a person who has a kid on a leash, "your also giving a choice on the tyke's age most start off with ten but that's normally lowered to eight and sometimes five," continued Amy, "but that depends partially on the tyke and you but more will explained once we get there."

Amy knew Lexi well despite everything and knew the little baby wasn't going be happy about being out but she couldn't leave Lexi unsupervised and she felt very close to her even if Alexis didn't want her right now as her Mommy but she was sure in due time that would change, "She hasn't been naughty yet but I expect something to happen giving Lexi's nature but I hope not I really don't like spanking her or giving her any type of punishments but I've learnt that I need to be very firm and hard on my babygirl."

Amy lifted the stroller slightly up the stone steps of the entrance to the hospital, "I haven't really thought much on the future right now if I'm honest," paused Amy going up to the reception desk, "I would hope eventually that Lexi will become an adult but I'm not holding out on it giving her attitude it would take a miracle of some kind to get this little baby bun to show any signs of maturity." coo'd Amy down to Alexis before looking up at the reception lady.

"Hello," said June, "it's nice to see you both again and Lexi I hope everything is going well? Are you here to finally have a baby of your own Dawn?" asked June pleasantly, "A couple of people are already down there looking at the little ones it's just down the right and turn left." added June with a soft smile.

Amy grinned, "I can't wait to see them! I wonder which one they've got for you Dawn!" 

A small group of nervous parents to be stood and waited to be called in to discuss who they'll be looking after.   A tall woman with bright red head came out of the room with a folder tucked under her arm, "There's free coffee in the cafe and cake," stated the doctor, "please take your time to think about this."

The doctor took another person into a private room.

Amy pushed Lexi down the hall and to the mirror, "Look at them sweetie," coo'd Amy, "they're all going be older then you maybe I can get Dawn's tyke to babysit you for an hour or two." teased Amy.

In the other room no one else could see what was outside waiting for them.

Where was her big brother? Where was Roger? She had swore badly at the nurse and she wished she hadn't.   The others had quieted down upon seeing her get spanked and were busy colouring or just playing around with the various toys in the room.

Sam wasn't a tough person at all despite trying to be one. She was mostly harmless just a pest   Her brother Roger on the other hand was much worse and not at all harmless and sadly Sam normally got knocked back a lot for being related to him which caused her to be a outcast and socially impaired compare to others even now she felt 'left out' while others in the room went about what they were doing

Sam would often be by herself or hanging around Roger and his gang. She wasn't really wanted that much by her brother at all except for when it suited him but he did look after Sam a little bit despite not caring that much overall.

Sam saw Roger as a great person even going so far as to hero worship him but that was only due to the fact that Roger was the only person to ever talk to her.  Everyone else avoided her.  No one really cared about her and why should they? She was Rogers little sister. She vandalised various walls, shoplifted and even smoked dope.  She also swore a lot! She was tough, strong and a badass! Yet her belief and confidence in Roger was dropping with each passing minute.  She just wanted her brother, badly.  He was the only security she had.

Sam stood in the corner of the room in the hospital thumb in mouth and tears falling.  Her arse sore and red from the spanking she had been giving.  

Hurt. Lost. Confused.

These weren't good emotions and Sam didn't know how to handle her emotions at all.  Normally they would become destructive and Sam would lash out by swearing or ruining something but she would never hurt another person if she could help it. 

What was going to happen to her now? Someone was going to come in and take her as a child! But she wasn't a child!  She could hear a few others fighting the nurses and trying to get away but it was no use really.  Everyone had been informed that they were going to be sedated and that it would only last till tomorrow unless their new mommy or daddy decide to continue to sedate them? She didn't want a mommy! Or a daddy! She just wanted her brother! 

She wasn't dumb.  She was very bright and wrote poetry but it was rare for anyone to take notice of her. No one wanted to deal with her and she was emotionally and socially starved because of that.  Everyone just saw her as a pest and as Rogers sister they didn't bother to look at her at all unless she acted out or they needed someone to blame otherwise she was simply Misses Cellophane. 

She wanted to be noticed.

She didn't want to live in her brother's shadow.

She wanted someone to notice her but they never would notice. No one would.  Sam wasn't even sure she knew herself anymore. Who was she? She copied Roger or tried to copy Roger's toughness but she had no tattoos nor piercings nor did she have a gang. 

The only thing that was hers truly and fully was her poetry.  That was her only real identity but she hadn't written in so long now.

Who would want her for a kid anyway? She'd probably end up staying in this hospital forever.  The thought of people coming in and picking up others made her anxious and sick.   It reminded her to much of her childhood and always being picked last or not being picked at all because she happened to be Roger's sister.  She wasn't a bad person was she? Sam rubbed her face to stop herself from crying anymore as she watched a girl being taking away by a nurse into another room ready to be sedated and giving to her new parent to be re-raised again.

A nurse rubbed Sam's back, "You can come out now."

Sam simply nodded and walked away.  She sat near the window and away from the others in the room.  She was angry, annoyed, upset and wanted to scream but she kept her mouth shut.

Dawn looked through the window of the hospital, it really was amazing the lengths the town went through to make sure all these petty criminals felt like children they weren't shackled or kept separate the only thing really controlling them at this point was some medicine in the food to sap away at their strength and make physically controlling them by their caregivers much easier.

It really was the most humane option out of the ones offered with the only other being shock collars but it had been argued they were being treated like children not dogs.

"Well one of them has some backbone for now" Alexis thought to herself, she knew better than to spit out the pacifier as it would only be strapped around her head for a while, trying to take of her diapers had resulted in the mitts and booties were from trying to escape unfortunately Amy's constant supervision meant she couldn't find a window so the idea of another convict giving her an hours window didn't seem like a bad option to her despite it being meant to make her feel more like a baby.

As she watched them carefully it was the girl in the corner who caught Alexis's eye the one with backbone she was being punished, the others were either so scared they might get the same and playing out of fear or already given up on arrival the idea of prison so scary for them.

"Excuse me nurse, my name is Dawn Lewis" She said somewhat formally since this was the kind of town where everyone knew everyone "I was told their might be a good match for me today, do you know which one it is?" she asked

Sammy sat on the floor moping pretty badly at having her bottom spanked by one of the many nurses.   It had hurt. She hadn't been spanked in a while and the only discipline Roger ever gave her were threats and a quick slap across her face to keep her in check and levelled headed.

This was ridiculous! She looked at the others and frowned. They could totally over take the room if they wanted! But she wasn't a leader at all and didn't know how to go about it in a successful manner at all. 

The nurse paused and looked at Dawn before glancing at the window, "Sam Jones," said the nurse with a soft smile pointing down at the sulking blue-eyed girl on the floor, "I can fetch you her file if you wish? It'll be at least a hour before someone is able to see you and talk to you about if you want to take her on or not?" offered the nurse, "We didn't expect to get so many in this time." added the nurse apologetically.  The scheme was gaining huge bouts of popularity in the media and they even recently had a couple of articles in a newspaper about the town along with a offer of a documentary being made but Amy's mother Sarah still wasn't sure on if a documentary was a good idea for the town at the moment but it would certainly help boost them up and give them more income.  

Amy was busy swooning over all the new adults who were to become children, "You got a cute one," giggled Amy, "but not as cute as my little Lexi here!" 

Amy crotched down in from of Alexis and gently shook her covered feet, "Whose my little baby bunny? I think its you isn't it?" coo'd Amy to Lexi as she gently played with Alexis feet like one would do with a actual baby, 

Amy wasn't that worried about Alexis spending time with Sam at all because she was convinced the town was safe enough and secure enough to stop any misbehaving going on but that depended on if Dawn wanted Sam at all, "We could have some free cake and chill a little while we wait? It'll give me time to give Lexi her bottle as well," said Amy, "you know how cranky she gets if she can't get her baba." added Amy looking at Alexis with a playful and teasing grin on her face.

"Jones......." Dawn said quietly "Where do I know that name from" she thought to herself although she couldn't get a good look at the girl on the floor there was something familiar about her and she had little doubt that might have had something to do with the pairing system.

Alexis resisted the urge to kick out at her Mommy after all she was trying to get just enough privileges to give her opportunity to escape. She definitely didn't want to be in the room with free cake she had enough experience to know that meant the canteen where the student nurses sometimes ate and they had a habit of ooing and cooing over Alex while Amy looked on proud as she contemplated this she was also glad her mittens stopped her flipping Amy the bird.

"Yeah could you get her folder please" she said before turning back to Amy "We can look over it and get some food"

The nurse smiled and nodded but before leaving she crouched down in front of Lexi and tickled the blonde under her chin, "Such a cutie I know someone that's been dying to see you for a while she's in the canteen," coo'd the nurse, "Becca loves Lexi so much." added the nurse looking up at Amy before leaving to get Sam's folder.

Amy grinned and felt amazing, "You hear that Lexi! Becca is here! She probably has some new clothing for you." added Amy excited.

Rebecca was a student nurse who also ran a fashion shop with a few of her friends in the town which often meant various humiliating yet cute designs for the girls and boys.

The nurse returned after a few minutes and passed Dawn the folder that had all of Sam's history from medical, school, family, etc. 

"I hope you make a informed decision on Sam." stated the nurse. 

For everyone that came in be it as an adult or 'child' the town always researched and examined them no matter. The town needed people who were well-equipped emotionally and mentally to deal with the little ones coming in which meant nothing was a secret at all even adults had reports but this was due to keeping everyone safe and secure they couldn't risk one of the adults taking home someone at all if they weren't equipped enough and that included more so linking up caretaker and little ones who might have past history together of some kind. They didn't want any caretaker lashing out in irrational anger at something that was the past.  Anyone entering the town was essentially giving a 'new life' past boyfriends who drank and cheated were now doting little boys, past girlfriends who were just as bad were now adorable little girls and so much more but there was always a air of concern when it came to these things.

Amy got up and started to push Lexi to the canteen, "Becca!"called Amy seeing the student nurse.

Rebecca turned to look at Amy only to squeal at Alexis, "Aren't you the most precious baby in the whole entire world!" gushed the raven haired woman.

"I was wondering if you could look after Lexi for a moment and give her a baba? Dawn might be getting a little one and I want to give Dawn my full attention on the matter." 

"I would adore looking after Lexi for a bit! Oh my! Dawn are you really going be getting a little one?" asked Rebecca, "If you do get one bring them to the store we'll give you a fifty precent discount alright." added Rebecca picking up Alexis and holding her tightly while getting her the bottle with bunnies on, "I need to make you some more clothing like this it's so adorable!" squealed Rebecca loudly going over the group of other student nurses but keeping Alexis visible at all times to Amy.

Amy got a tray and a couple of cakes, cookies and a small pot of tea along with coffee before setting it down on the table before sitting down and looking at Dawn, "So? Do you know her?" asked Amy softly glancing at the folder.

Inside would be various pictures of Sam at different ages. It would have notes on Roger and the rest of her family which mainly consisted of brothers that were halfs besides Roger who had the same mother and father as Sam.  It would also show Roger as her guardian along with her phobias/fears, notes from psychologists in the town indicating what they believe is best for Sam's growth and what they recommend along with what they believe to be Sam's future if this program doesn't do as its suppose to.  It also contained photos of Roger.

One note reads;

Light drug use primarily weed.

Medium to high risk of doing harder drugs.

Above average prediction of becoming a drug addict.

Another note reads;

Suffers from anxiety to what extent is unknown for now. 

From Roger Jones record and Sam's history we can presume that Roger Jones is a narssatic sociopath.

Sam Jones has yet to shown any signs of being a narssatic or socipathe.

Is verbally aggressive has yet to show any signs of being physically aggressive. Highly emotional. 

The relationship between Sam and her brother Roger seem to be that of hero-worship.  Sam displays some nervous tendencies when talking about Roger and appears fearful of him but seems heavily in denail over this nervousness and fear.   

There are various other notes in the file indicating to the trouble Dawn might have with Sam and what to look out for.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh god no......" Alexis said from behind her pacifier but hopefully quiet enough not to be heard, Rebecca was a special brand of hell designed just for her. Keeping quiet in this town had it's benefit and sometimes some of the "parents" would let down there guard and talk openly with their friends like they were real children who couldn't understand it was through this that she learned that Rebecca had actually applied to be a parent on a few occasions being denied for only being a student nurse and therefore not going to have the financial stability or the time to commit to the role required it was part of the reason she started her business with the clothes so she could build up the required amount of money to be able to get in the program however until then she seemed to delight in doting on the "children" and Lexi seemed to be favourite.

Not being as tall as Amy, Alexis wrapped her arms around Becca not wanting to fall unfortunately giving the look of she was hugging into the intolerable woman. 

Dawn let out a slight gasp as she showed Amy the photos of the man "That's where I know the name"

"Honestly he was one of those kids where it's more surprising to find out he is still alive than anything" She said beginning to explain herself, Roger for a short time in high school was infatuated with her despite him finding her revolting even having some of his little friends stalk her for awhile which is where she knew Sam from.

"Poor kid, with that as an older brother she never had a chance" She said with sympathy she knew of the backstory and would have felt sorry for Roger however the way he used the trust put into him by his siblings and anyone else who seemed to trust him for protection it was almost cult like.

Luckily no one had heard Alexis but unfortunate the moment that Lexi had wrapped herself around Rebecca was the moment the student nurse let out the loudest and most annoying squeal that anyone could make it.

A few other nurses had been watching and waiting for Lexi to come over with Rebecca.  

Judy was the only one that wasn't chatting loudly and getting all excited about little Lexi but that was because she didn't see the point and thought that squealing and coo'ing over someone in the manner that Rebecca does was a step back in development for a lot of the kids or at least that's what she thought but she kept her head down and focused on her book.  Psychology and stress.  She was a nurse but she was focusing a lot on psychology at the moment and couldn't help but wonder how stressed Lexi might be right now?  Oh well.

Rebecca sat down and had Alexis in her lap with a small crowd of student nurses around her all making various squeaking sounds squealing, "You'd make such an awesome mommy Becks!" said Rikki in awe at the older student.

Rebecca tickled Alexis tummy before removing the paci and inserting the rubber nipple of the baby bottle in her mouth.  Her hand patting Alexis's diaper bulge as she slightly rocks the baby.

Amy tilted her head and looked at the photos of Roger. He was handsome but he seemed off. The way he smiled creeped her out and she couldn't help but look at Dawn with sympathy, "I see," said Amy passing the photo back over, "he sounds so creepy," she continued, "I can't imagine what it must of been like trying to deal with him and his siblings," paused Amy trying her best to process everything through, "at least she has a chance now." added Amy only to frown.

"Dawn how do you feel about this? I'll understand and so would everyone else if you didn't take Sam but I don't think it would work as well with others she seems so loyal to him," paused Amy, "she's probably thinking that he'll come and get her," she sighed quietly looking over the photos and picking one up of Roger and one of Sam, "They seem so different he seems so much more open and confident in his body language compared to her." added Amy looking at the differences between the two and how timid Sam looked compared to Roger.

"What are you thinking Dawn?" asked Amy taking Dawn's hand into her own to show support.

Alexis longed for the days she was near invisible it how she was able to ply her trade so well for so long, at least until she was caught and sent here it required more than it's fair share of stealth and being cooed at asked who was the cutest and jokes about being stolen from her Mommy, the only person on the planet Lexi would envy would be whoever got stuck as her child, hell with how she was around Alex, Alex wouldn't be surprised if she sabotaged her own little one so she could have someone at the baby stage.

As she sucked on the bottle she only really had one weapon she could use against little miss wanna be Mommy, the thing she had been trying to avoid doing in her diaper while out on this trip but on Becca's lap was becoming a more appealing option as she pushed a little and let the contents of her breakfast fill into her diaper.

"Well since Lexi's out of earshot" Dawn said lowering her voice "What was she like before, is there much difference besides how she is forced to live?" she wanted to know if there was a chance this could work.

"If I can give her a shot I would but I need to know I'm not wasting my time" she said looking back in the direction of the hospital's playroom

Rebecca was a little disgusted. She knew what Alexis had done but soon the disgust turned into a smile and a golden opportunity, "Poor baby!" squealed Rebecca putting the bottle down on the table, "we need to get you changed right away otherwise you might get a rash but don't worry Becca knows how to change a dirty diaper sweetie so you'll be safe from any rashes." coo'd Rebecca getting in motion.

Rikki got the changing mat from the the stroller and put it on the floor along with the changing supplies.

Rebecca placed Alexis down and put her down firmly on Alexis's tummy before undoing the buttons at the bottom.

The diaper was certainly filled and Becca couldn't help but place her hand down on top of Alexis diaper and patted "It's alright baby girl Beck will clean you up now and we can go back to having your favourite bottle!" coo'd Rebecca slowly undoing the tapes on the diaper as people around them watched the show.

Gently Rebecca grabbed both of Alexis legs and lifted them before grabbing some wipes which she swiped across the blonde's dirty bottom before putting the filrhy wet qipes in the dirty diaper which Rikki sealed up and put in the trash.

Rebecca laid a freash clean diaper down and lowered Lexi's cleaned bottom on it but not before applying sweet smelling baby powder on the girls little bottom and doing the diaper up making sure everything was secured before doing the buttons back up.

The other students stared and a few even clapped while others coo'd. Rebecca was highly admired and felt like a real mommy! Yet...

Judy wasn't praising her like the others and she always felt the need to impress her despite the other students nonchalant attitude towards her.

Amy thought carefully, "Honestly I'm not sure," she said, "it's kinda hard to tell if she's putting on an act or not but I don't think she is putting on a full act," paused Amy, "what I mean is that while I think she is pretending to be good I also think she doesn't realise how much she has changed," continued Amy, "I think she doesn't realise how much of a bond we have even if she doesn't see it yet but I do know something has to happen sooner or later with her but I just hope it doesn't backfire." added Amy glancing over at Lexi with a sad gaze.

"These kids don't have much of a chance in life which is why we give them the chance they need even if they break our hearts in the process."

"It's only a waste of time if there's no chance of change but everyone who is sent here aren't huge criminals Dawn," said Amy, "the worse here is Lexi and she hasn't even done much." added Amy noticing Dawn's glance to the playroom, "we can go in? We are allowed and Sam wouldn't know who you are by first glance?" reassured Amy softly.

This was the kind of situation where her ability to manipulate could give Alexis the advantage through the awful change her eyes landed on one girl, she never looked at Alex with disgust however Becca was sure getting a bit of the stink eye also she wasn't with these cooing monsters that surrounded her and she was sure she noticed Becca looking trying to make sure she had the unknown woman's attention, a rival, mentor figure, someone to impress?

Taking a chance to make Becca jealous and get her own back since she normally resisted the babyish treatment she crawled over to Judy tugging on the leg of her scrubs "Baba?" she asked looking up with puppy dog eyes.

"Lexi is the worst?" Dawn asked surprised "I thought it was just a case of she was defying authority here" she shocked that the little blonde girl whose diaper she had help changed was considered the worst of the bunch maybe there was hope for Sam then.

"Yeah let's go have a look, you okay leaving Lexi with the nurses?" She asked as she walked over to the window to get a look at Sam

Becca was in shock! Why was Alexis going over to Judy! Alexis was her's! She was supposed to be the best nurse at the school and everyone should love her! Rebecca took a deep breath trying to restrain her emotions.  

Why was Alexis so against her?

Why was Judy getting Lexi's attention and not her.

Judy picked Alexis up with a little bit of difficulty. She wasn't as strong as Rebecca nor some of the other nurses but she wasn't weak either and soon had Alexis in her lap, "Hey gorgeous," said Judy softly and while the coo was still there it wasn't squeaky or over played, "can you pass me the bottle Beck? Please?" asked Judy.

Rebecca couldn't help but glare a little coldly at Judy as she passed Judy the bottle.

"It's not a contest calm down," scolded Judy a little to Rebecca, "it's bad to crowd a baby." added Judy causing Rebecca to fume silently and the small group of student nurses to pout at that and soon enough they moved away from Alexis and Judy.

Rebecca hated being shown up and she didn't know how to handle her own ego and emotions when it came to Judy.

"I bet you feel bit better now, huh?" said Judy giving Alexis the bottle, "mhm." hummed Judy softly rocking Alexis a bit. She didn't care much for making a spectacular out of the kids that came through like others but she knew that Alexis was a special case and needed to be shown off but sometimes when she saw the blonde she wasn't sure if what Amy was doing was a good idea but she kept that to herself and her professor who had recently promised her a job after her training is completed at the school. 

Getting up she walked over to a small area that was set up with beanbags and childrens books and toys, "Anything you'd like to play with Lexi? Or maybe I could read to you?" asked Judy sitting on a bean bag with Lexi in her lap.

Judy grabbed a few picture books and showed them to Lexi once the cutie had finished her baba, "Anything you like?" asked Judy in a caring manner only to see more students come in.  

Janet was another student nurse and while she shared similar traits with Rebecca she often butted heads with her and was best friends with Judy which often meant she would have to suffer Rebecca's jealously over Judy, "Hey," said Janet sitting down next to Judy and wrapping her arm around Judy's shoulders, "Rebecca is really pissed off she looked like she was about to throw a tantrum," giggled Janet before eyeing Lexi with a smirk and giving Judy a certain look, "you know Lexi is her favourite right?" teased Janet while tickling Alexis chin a little.

"And you know I really don't care for her ego." replied Judy running her hand through Alexis's hair.

Janet snickered, "Yeah well it still amuses me when you told her to go..." paused Janet looking at Lexi briefly upon Judy's slight glare, "ah anyway what you gonna be reading to the cutie?" asked Janet with a awkward grin. 

Amy smiled and nodded, "Yes she is  we tend to try and get them before they can really do something bad that hurts them and others." replied Amy standing up and looking over at Judy.

Where was Rebecca? Oh well. She trusted Judy more. Rebecca was great for showing off Alexis but rubbish at actually caring about little ones.

"I'm good with leaving Lexi there and she's with Judy now so it's cool," she said as she went to the window and watched the little tykes, "she's still sitting by herself." added Amy with a frown as she walked to the door and opened it for Dawn to go in first.

Amy smiled at the bodyguard and watched the kids only for her eyes to land on Sam and one of the nurses.

Sam just watched the others play and had the most miserable look on her face. 

A nurse was sitting next to Sam trying to get her to cheer up and play "It won't be long your mommy will be here soon." reassured the nurse.

Sam was breathing rather heavily and her face was red, "I don't want a stupid mommy!" shouted Sam standing up, "I want my fucking brother! Where the hell is he?" swore Sam glaring at the nurse and stomping her foot.  

The nurse frowned and was in two minds on if she should give Sam a injection or not to get her to calm down. She doubted she would be able to get Sam to calm down through talking. 

She would of used a pacifier but she didn't have one on her giving the fact that this was a waiting area for the new little ones and she didn't want to get any of them furthered stressed but Sam's outburst was causing others to get upset, anxious and nervous which wasn't good.  

Amy could sense a tantrum forming with Sam and frowned a little reaching into her pocket she grabbed out one of Alexis's pacis which had some pink leather around it to tie against the back of the head if needed and held it out to Dawn, "Your choice?" said Amy gesturing to the emotional freckled girl before them.

Judy may not have had any interest in causing a spectacle but Alexis seeing weakness in her tormentor decided to ham it up a little bit, obviously going goo goo ga ga would be a bit much which might have been a lesson Becca could learn instead she went for the more subtle things, she sucked the bottle with a smile, she cuddled into Judy and looked up into her eyes rather than being the pouty grown woman being forced to drink a bottle she was interacting with her baby sitter.

The whole situation even meant Janet wasn't scowled at when she used that awful L world and a genuine smile was on her face as the bunny hood was untied so Judy could stroke her hair as she pointed at a dinosaur picture book and leaned in, maybe seeing her in a happy mood might encourage Amy to get her out of the bunny outfit considering how much more pleasant she seemed without the hood.

Alex did wonder which was worse the idea of Becca being a torturer who just got off on power or the fact that she seemed genuinely surprised why Alexis wouldn't be to fond of her and upset at that.

"She's talented with her clothes and passionate but that girl seems a little to intense"  Dawn said at they entered the room and heard the tirade, she saw the nurse who was dealing with Sam nod at her recognising who she was and that she could have some power in this situation if she chose and saw Amy holding the pacifier and knew she had to make a choice, Sam wasn't even looking in her direction she could walk out the door and decide it was to much of a headache but when she mentioned that Sociopath she had a feeling she knew how she could get through to her.

She took the pacifier out and handed the strap back to Alex and approached behind Sam, in a calm voice she said "Is that how he spoke about me, called me stupid?" she was playing on Roger's infatuation knowing that he wanted her to love him like one of his minions so Dawn doubted that Roger would have insulted her in front of Sam and made her seem more desirable and if his control was what she heard than she wouldn't go against her brothers word.

Judy was surprised by Alexis's behaviour but was pleased if not happy by the way Alexis seemed to be right now compared to before.

Rebecca really needed to calm down a lot.

Judy could see why people fawned over Alexis she was indeed very pretty and rather cute but this place wasn't a zoo but a place to grow and it was why she and only a select few were going to go into jobs at the hospital after training was completed while others would go into jobs at other hospitals or even go into different careers.

Judy knew Janet had taking a part time job as a volunteer at the police station and seemed in two minds on what to do.

Janet was a good student nurse but had a knack of getting into peoples business which often meant that Janet knew a few things that no one else knew about others and while dangerous it had come in handy a few times. Especially when she and Rebecca had first met and she had been cornered by the other student who had been convinced that Judy belonged in daycare but one comment from Janet about her drinking was enough to scare her away from Judy.

It made her curious as to how much Janet did know about the people here? 

Judy offered Alexis a sweet smile as they read through the book together,"What a clever girl." said Judy with a slight coo but it wasn't patronising at all, "Can you show me your favourite?" asked Judy running her fingers through Alexis hair.

Janet had her hand settled on Alexis stomach and was rubbing the blonde's tummy softly making sure she wasn't rough at all and it was more to relax Alexis. 

Janet was partially focused on Alexis and partially focused on everything else that was going on she was like a hawk surveying the area and ready to attack when she needed to but nothing seemed to be happening and soon enough her full attention was back on Alexis.

"Maybe I could babysit you instead of Rebecca?" offered Judy to Alexis causing Janet to raise her eyebrows.

"Your already on her shitlist Jude do you really want to piss her off more?" asked Janet.

Judy had a very sly look on her face and smiled at Janet, "Maybe." 

Janet snickered a little knowing that was a yes and got a couple of toys from a plastic box. Most of them being dinosaurs, "I bet you'd rather be a great big dino instead of a bunny," teased Janet lightly as she placed a dinosaur down on Alexis's chest, "I could ask Alice to make you some stuff? She has more sense then Rebecca and she's been meaning to open shop for a while," said Janet as she rubs Alexis belly, "want me to talk to your mommy about it Lexi?" offered Janet knowing that Rebecca enjoyed doing only her own designs and no one elses while Alice preferred talking to her costumers about what to do along with making sure the tyke would be comfortable in the clothing they were wearing but Alice always felt threatened by Rebecca and her group which is why she hadn't opened shop yet and simply did special orders when asked.  It didn't help that Alice and Rebecca lived in the same halls. 

She and Judy were both convinced that Rebecca had been using her weight to push Alice around.  

"I'm pretty sure this is Alice's design," said Judy, "but if I remember the drawing correctly," paused Judy, "the material should be baggy not tight like this and there should be enough room for the person wearing the hood to remove it by tilting their head back if it becomes to warm and it should be bigger," continued Judy, "it was meant to keep the little one from seeing the outside world at all so they could choose to sleep or if they felt anxious they could hide in it without that being a problem for the caretaker because it still showed the baby to be a baby," sighed Judy taking a hold of Alexis foot to take a look at the material, "it isn't even the right material I'm pretty sure Alice had planned for it to be warm and soft to the point that the little ones wouldn't even want to take it off because how nice it should feel." added Judy becoming a little angry which was rare.

Janet rubbed Judy's back a little in support before picking up a dinosaur and softly went "rawr' at Alexis and grinned, "I bet someone's ticklish." teased Janet as she begun to tickle Alexis's sides.

Amy couldn't help but agree. Rebecca wasn't someone she trusted fully but she often gave people the benefit of the doubt but Alexis always seemed more difficult after spending time with Rebecca maybe she should try talking to Rebecca again or find someone a little more mature to babysit Alexis?

Amy stood and watched Dawn with a level of pride and curiosity wondering what was going to happen now.

Sam turned and stared at Dawn. First in shock and then confusion.

Who was this woman? And suddenly she realised who this woman was.

It was Dawn. She could barley believe her eyes and stared at Dawn completely gobsmacked her mouth slightly opened as she continued to stare bewildered.

Her brother had the biggest of crushes on Dawn and always spoke highly about the woman before her except when he was drunk or frustrated.

Sam was convinced that Dawn had broken her brother's heart.

Roger never liked losing and would always make sure that somehow he would come out on top in a fight even if that meant hurting someone innocent that was close to the person he had a grudge with.

She even watched him kick and punch the wall in because he couldn't get her.

Dawn had hurt Roger badly and Roger didn't know how to handle losing at all which meant he took it out on others around him and showed little to no remorse except when Sam would start to cry but that only furthered Roger's anger more then anything.

Sam was silent and doing her best to think. 

"Only when he was fucking drunk." replied Sam not quite sure what else to say. She had been caught off guard by Dawn hugely and was still doing her best to work things out in her head.

Her brother had talked about Dawn highly...

She could even remember him saying that he would do anything to get with her and that he and her would get married no matter what happens.

He still talked about Dawn despite the fact that he hadn't seen Dawn for years.

Sam was unsure what to do as she looked around the place. Where had Dawn come in? Must be where that woman was standing. Could she make a run for it? Slam herself into the door hoping that the door would open and she would make it by running as quickly as possible away from all this?

So many thoughts running through her head.

She felt frustrated and even let out a small whine at how conflicted she felt, "You hurt him," stated Sam, "so your a stupid bitch." added Sam with a unsure tone in her voice giving the fact that Roger held Dawn on a pedestal to the point that when she had called Dawn 'a waste of time' Roger had hit her despite him saying the same thing a few hours later before going back to admiring Dawn.

It had been a terrible time for her. Roger had been more aggressive and less agreeable then normal.

"Anyway what the fuck you doing here?" asked Sam not sure if she should feel hate for Dawn or if she should feel relief over seeing a familiar face either way all these pent up feelings weren't good for Sam at all and she was fidgeting rather badly now as she took another glance at the door and shifted her feet a little ready to bolt.

She knew Dawn to an extent having followed her around.

She hadn't liked stalking Dawn.

It was weird and she remembered being caught a few times as well which had been awkward.

Sam breathed in heavily wanting nothing more than the courage to run head first into the door but even she knew that would be stupid and dangerous. 

Amy had to stop herself from telling Sam off for swearing knowing that it wasn't her place to do so right now and hoped that Dawn was ready for such a big responsibility considering there was no turning back now even though Sam didn't seem to be aware that Dawn was her Mommy to be.

Amy moved a little towards the door to block it in case Sam did decide to run head first having seen it happen a few times to the point that the hospital was debating on if they should drug the tykes first before letting them in.  She felt a little worried about being away from Alexis for so long but knew that Dawn needed her right now.

Alexis during this whole scene of attention from Judy and Janet was a perfect angel for once, one of her skills for when she used to be able to steal and commit fraud was being able to read people and she knew that somewhere in her own weird way Amy did seem to love her not that Alex wanted that but it meant she had a tool she could try and manipulate into better conditions.

Getting the baby treatment to stop out right wouldn't cut it but if she could lean it away from people like Rebecca then she would swallow her pride and every bit of attention these young ladies lavished on her with talk of no more awkward babysitting sessions where Rebecca would insist on trying to play house and making Lexi call her "Mama" made her wonder what would Amy think if she had Nanny Cams or a better wardrobe which if still humiliating wouldn't be as uncomfortable.

She just knew she needed to keep the act up long enough for Amy to come back out however long that was.

Dawn just smiled "Thanks hun that's what I thought us girls need to stick together" as she stood up and made like she was going to leave.

Explaining herself just a little to try and get in Sam's head and use her idolisation of Roger against her "I was thinking that I could have come and taken you back with me, you could have served your sentence and on release day I would have had the opportunity to see him again"

"But if that's the way he really feels then it's not worth either of our time" she said with a smug smirk to Amy who looked desperate t say something and had to give her a look that said I've got this

Judy and Janet were both amazed by Alexis having heard how much of a trouble maker she was but right now? They had a perfect angel.  

Alexis was so sweet.

Judy could see that Alexis was much more relax with her and Janet.

Rebecca wasn't a very caretaker at all and Judy couldn't help but feel as if she should make a complaint to the office about Rebecca but decided against it knowing that would only spark Rebecca's anger and a possible tantrum which she would aim at Alice rather then her or Janet.

"Your Mommy will be back soon." coo'd Judy brushing Alexis golden locks with her hand gently.

Sam looked at Dawn confused and tilted her head to the side.

Where was Dawn going? A sudden wave of panic hit Sam at the thought of being abandoned but she tried to push that away.

Roger would kill her if she let Dawn get away,"W-wait," stammered Sam reaching out to Dawn and tugging on Dawn's hand with both her own, "h-he loves you," she said, "he..uh..fuck," paused Sam hating how anxious it made her feel talking about her brother, "he's a good guy really he just said some bad stuff when he drinks that's all please don't go I don't want him to be upset he's already upset with me cause I fuck things up all the time," whimpered Sam, "I can't fuck this up as well." added Sam her bottom lip trembling at the thought of what her brother would do and how useless she was, "I always let him the down because I fuck everything up," said Sam, "please I'll be good." added Sam clutching Dawn's hand not knowing what to do.

Amy could only watch the scene unfold and knew that she had to trust Dawn on this after all Dawn was Sam's Mommy now.

Amy gave Dawn a slight nod in response. 

"Why don't you go see to Lexi, I've got this" Dawn said with a confidence she didn't possess when she entered the hospital, this could be cathartic for her as well not only removing that psycho from her life but giving this poor kid a chance as well.

Dawn knelt down to look Sam in the eyes "If you want to do this than you are going to go over to that poor nurse and apologise for your bad language if it doesn't look like I can control you they won't let you come with me" she said quietly trying to make Sam think it was the two of them pulling one over on the system rather than her manipulating Sam.

"I don't want to hear any attitude or potty mouth you either say Yes Mommy and do as I ask, or it wont work and I'll have to leave" Dawn said

Amy nodded and quickly left she felt good that it was okay for her to go because that meant she could get back to her babygirl.

The sight that greeted her was one that pulled on her very heart strings. 

Alexis looked so peaceful and she couldn't help but want nothing more than to give that to her and have Alexis look at her like that.

Amy made her way over and was smiling softly at the three.

Judy gently handed Alexis over Amy, "We were wondering if we could babysit for you sometime?" asked Judy.

"Of course! Lexi seemed so happy with the two of you especially you Judy." praised Amy only to be handed a piece of paper from Janet.

"Our numbers and Alice's she makes clothes and she's always happy to make more it'd be cheaper then the store in town."

Amy smiled and rocked Alexis in her arms whilst taking the piece of paper and folding it up and putting it in her pocket, "Wave bye bye baby." coo'd Amy softly to her baby before strapping her into the stroller.

Sam watched as Dawn knelt down on the floor so they were eye level.

Sam frowned and crossed her arms and looked as if she was going to throw a tantrum over having to apologise to the nurse only to quickly drop her frustration at the thought of Dawn leaving her not wanting to be abandoned, "Yes Mommy I'll be good jist don't leave." replied Sam quickly going over to the nurse but constantly staring at Dawn to the point that she nearly tripped over her two own feet.

"I'm really sorry for swearing." said Sam to the nurse before heading back to Dawn quickly, "Can we go now?" asked Sam wanting to get out of the hospital most of all.