LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

12 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Two days ago, I'd wet myself so much I leaked all over her office floor just so she would change me at work.

Wow! That's a long way to come from just a few chapters ago when she refused to wet herself on purpose at all! Of course, I'm sure the prospect of Ginger's reward would make just about anyone want to wet themselves! :D

51 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow! That's a long way to come from just a few chapters ago when she refused to wet herself on purpose at all! Of course, I'm sure the prospect of Ginger's reward would make just about anyone want to wet themselves! :D

Ikr I'd bet most would do more for that kind of reward, even without the hypnotic suggestions. I know i would :D

On 6/23/2018 at 10:04 AM, Aries said:

Ikr I'd bet most would do more for that kind of reward, even without the hypnotic suggestions. I know i would :D

:angel_not:

Wendy needs to realize how lucky she's got it!! XD 

64.)

"Did you get lost on your way to your room?" Lala teased, although there was something strange about the way her friend moved; an awkwardness, an unsteadiness. She plopped down with a sound like a plastic shopping bag and did nothing to keep her legs closed as she played with her toys. Lala just stared. "So uh... is that your uh... your favorite dress?"

"Um... y-yeah, I think so.  Mommy--" I blinked and looked up at Lala with a blush on my cheeks. "Er... Ginger got it for me on Friday... so..." I knew Lala wasn't big on the Mommy and Daddy words, so I trying to censor myself.  But gosh, it was so difficult.  I shuffled side to side a little bit, crinkling ever so slightly.

"That's nice." Lala didn't know that everything Wendy drank made her pee. She didn't know that being in a fresh diaper put presence to her bladder; she didn't know that wetting herself made her feel like she was eating ice cream and candy on a warm summer’s day. There was a lot that Lala didn't know. When her best friend moved, though, and her legs spread, and not even the wide snap crotch of what she wore under the dress could cover it, though, Lala did know something. "Are you wearing a diaper...?"

I froze, looking down at the coloring book, and shrugged my shoulders without looking up.  I didn't want to deny it, but I didn't want to admit it either.  Obviously "I don't know" isn't true, but I couldn't think of anything else to do.  So I bit my lip and went back to coloring.

Well, was it really such a surprise? Lala opened her mouth to say something, but kept herself quiet. If she was going to get her best friend out of this situation, it wouldn't do to make a huge scene about it - that would just upset her. Besides, she was dressed like a baby anyway, it was probably just aesthetic. Ginger came into the living room, smiled, pushed a pacifier between Wendy's lips, and went back to the kitchen. Twitch..

She didn't say anything.  Nothing.  I exhaled and sucked on the pacifier to calm my nerves.  I guess that wasn't so bad, was it?  So she knew now.  And everything was fine.  Everything was normal.  Right?  I put on a new TV show.  I didn't want to get up and ask Daddy, so I just put on a Bratz movie.  I wanted everything to be normal... so I had to try too.  I talked around the pacifier at my best friend. "So, how'ff you been?"

What the fuck was Lala supposed to say to that? "Yeah, just... busy, you know? I missed our Sundays together, I tried to go get mimosas on my own but it just wasn't the same without my partner in crime." Like anybody would serve her alcohol now! Like anybody SHOULD. Then again... maybe alcohol could be a good way to get her to talk about how she really felt about this...

"Uh huh.. any new boys or girls?" She rolled her eyes and leaned back on the sofa.  Even if she had new conquests, would she even tell me, dressed like this?  I mean, it wasn't really little-girl talk.  But I wasn't an actual little-girl!  It was just make believe...

"There was this one girl. I know you're kinda grossed out by the girl on girl stuff, but..." Yeah there was no point talking to her about this, she kept getting distracted by the TV. "So... were you wearing a diaper before? Is that why you wanted to come home so bad when I dragged you out of the house?"

"...mmhmm..." I nodded quietly, too shy to give more of an explanation than that.  Why did she have to focus on this?!  I could talk all day about how much I love having a Daddy and a Mommy and not feel the slightest bit embarrassed, but when it came to diapers... ugh, I couldn't stop blushing.

"Well you could have said something, you know? You think I'm gonna freak out just because of what underwear you wear? Bitch I don't even wear underwear half the time an-" Abruptly, it was clear that cursing had upset her again and Lala waved her hands frantically. "Hey now hey don't cry, hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just... use crappy words sometimes, I'm not mad at you."

I looked up at her with nervous, teary eyes, and nodded my head.  Why did I cry when she swore?  I didn't know.  But it felt like I hadn't heard a swear word in a really long time... maybe it was just out of place now?  But that didn't explain why I cried... "It's just... I wanna be best friends still an' I dun want you to stop liking me..."

"Yeah, babe, listen... I'm not going to stop liking you, alright? I promise." Then she did something downright age appropriate - Lala reached across and offered her pinky finger up in a crook, an offering of a pinky promise.

My eyes lit up and I quickly took Lala's pinky in mine.  No matter what, no matter how weird this was, I knew I'd always have her by my side.  And nothing in the world could have made me happier.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Obviously not creatures of the Void, Wanna!  Gosh. :rolleyes:

So Lala's an Abyssal Shadowdemon living among us in the Material Plane?

*Readies Hex Wand and Scroll of Banishment.*

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So Lala's an Abyssal Shadowdemon living among us in the Material Plane?

*Readies Hex Wand and Scroll of Banishment.*

Shh, spoilers! :o 

((keep that scroll nearby!))

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Shh, spoilers! :o 

((keep that scroll nearby!))

Don't worry, I use a pocket dimension to store all my weapons, armor, and other items of importance. Sort of like a Bag of Holding, but I can access it with my mind. So wether I need my Seraph Razor, my Photon Accelerator Pistol, or my Cloak of Phasewalking I can have it ready at the snap of my fingers. :D

65.)

I wore a bib.  That was normal after the huge Ketchup Fiasco last Wednesday.  Ginger happened to have some on hand, which was sort of weird, but I guess not really.  But other than the bib and the childish utensils, I had the same food as everybody else: spaghetti and mashed potatoes.

Right. So she wore a bib now. Lala didn't have any more words to say, she just sat at the dinner table along with this bizarre dynamic and kept quiet and absorbed in her food. "Mommy checked with the daycare center at work, like we talked about, and they'd be happy to have you help out down there during the day." After all, Ginger didn't need her in the office anymore - she got plenty of hypnosis at night time, and casually. "But you'll have to do your best to pretend to be big, alright? And make sure to come see Mommy or Daddy if you need a change." I nodded and smiled along with Ginger, watching as my fiancée dropped food on her bib sheepishly. "I think that could be a great idea, and those kids have busy families, they often don't have any grown-ups in their life who'll play with them."

"Yeah...?  Okay." I knew I wasn't keeping my job.  Last Friday, I could hardly code any of Mommy's papers.  I got bored.  I was distracted.  It just wasn't working.  And at the end of the day, we had a talk about it.  I thought I'd have to stay home all alone, but working at a day care would be extra fun!  And I could get extra money too, for... for... hm, I was saving for something, I swear...

The daycare at the firm was notably posh, with lots of toys and resources, but minimal staff supervision - just enough to make sure the kids played and napped and ate and didn't kill each other. For a girl like Wendy, it was going to be heaven. She spilled more spaghetti on her bib, and Lala clenched her hand on her fork. "SO YEAH, uh, I wanna take Wendy out to a club this week. If this is all just a game, that won't be a problem, right?" I tried not to be tense. I failed.

Mommy and Daddy exchanged a look and I spoke up before my best friend got shot down. "Pleeeeeeeaaase?  I'll be super super on my best behavior and Lala will be there so I won' get in trouble, promise!" A club... dancing and music?  Yeah, okay!  That sounded like a lot of fun actually!

"Your Daddy and I will have to discuss it, poppet." Ginger began, and before the crestfallen girl could go into a further spiral of whining, she added. "But as long as you're home at a reasonable hour, you wear your diapers, and you promise no alcohol - you're far too young - then it should be fine."

I looked up at Lala with a bright smile, like I'd been victorious in my endeavor.  But she looked more like I'd lost.  But I got to go to the club, didn't I?  Gosh, Lala could be such a handful sometimes.  I shoved another bite of spaghetti in my mouth and drank some juice from my sippy cup.

There was a feeling during watching a horror movie, almost endemic to those 1990's slasher flicks, where you're experiencing the anxiety on behalf of somebody else's situation. Where their impending doom and their actions all conspire to put you on edge, to make you feel both helpless and angry. And that feeling was what Lala felt about her best friend. So after dinner, when she was left alone with her in her bedroom (Wendy was given an early bedtime, which she gleefully accepted, but was allowed to 'stay up and play for a little tiny bit',) Lala finally snapped. "Alright, we gotta get you outta here."

"It's my bedtime soon," I said plainly, like it was a matter of fact.  Mommy and Daddy were taking care of the dishes and I was picking out pajamas in my bedroom.  Maybe they didn't notice Lala following me.  Maybe they weren't worried about it.  Either way, we were alone for the first time since she dragged me out of the apartment that afternoon.

"Seriously? Wednesday, listen, this isn't healthy, this isn't normal, and this isn't you. I know you, I know you'd never tolerate this. So whatever blackmail stuff they have on you or whatever, it doesn't matter, I'll get you out of here, I'll hide you." Not that she knew where, but this was worse than life or death.

I didn't understand... an hour ago she said I could wear diapers and she'd still like me, but now she was saying it wasn't healthy?  I mean, the one didn't exactly exclude the other.  But I thought she understood. "I dun wanna leave, Lala.  I'm happy here... I'm happy like this.  I know it seems crazy.  I thought it was crazy too at first..."

"But then what? What changed your mind? Do you remember?" Years of being a manipulative bitch might actually come in handy, Lala. "Think about it, alright? Let's find that point together, find when you stopped thinking it was crazy. I promise if we can find that together, I'll never whine about it again. I'll even come babysit you and like change your diapers or whatever." That bitch Ginger did something. Lala was gonna find it!

I opened my eyes wide and balled my hands into fists at my side. "I don't want you changing me!  I don't want you acting like I'm a baby, either!  So what if I wanna play?  So what if I wanna dress like this!  You're not my Mommy!!"

"I know, but I could be like... your Auntie, right?" Ugh. Dealing with the devil was awful. Lala stayed calmed, put her hands on her best friends shoulders, and smiled. "Come on, you're not in trouble. I just wanna understand, can you help Auntie Lala to understand? Let's find the point you stopped thinking it was crazy, so maybe I can stop thinking it's crazy, too, doesn't that make sense?"

"I.  Don't.  Want.  An.  Auntie." In moments like this, I almost acted like myself.  Like my old self, before all this baby play started.  Before I learned to adore all the wonderful feelings that came with being a little girl.  But I wasn't Lala's little girl.  We weren't playing.  She was just my friend!  Why didn't she get that?

This was infuriating. "Fine! You know what, fine? I'm just trying to help alright, Jesus. Ginger did something to you, she's gotten inside your head or something, I know she has, and she's made you think you want this but you don't, you know how I know?" Lala was bringing up a dialog on her phone, a chat conversation between her and Wendy, highlighting the virtues of just how awful she thought Ginger was.

I read through the texts and shook my head in denial.  Obviously those were before.  That was when I thought she was trying to steal Remy away from me! "I was wrong about Mommy.  I juss made one mistake, that's all!  An' I got to know her an' I really like her, an' you're being so mean and stupid about all this!  I'm finally happy, you should be happy for me!"

"Yeah, I should be, huh? Well, you know who marries Daddy? It's Mommy. It's not the baby girl, it's not the little baby princess who marries the Daddy." Hit her right where it hurts, direct and harsh.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Do you think Lala's gonna be able to save her?! :o 

Hmm... The odds are definitely against her. The Story Buff in me wants to say Yes, because it wouldn't really be a Story if the Villian won in the end.

But on the other hand, we live in such an age where subversion of Tropes is becoming the norm.

But does that mean that Subverting a Trope has become a Trope itself? In which case the only way to really do something Unexpected is to do what is expected!

... Ugh, I think I need a drink. :drinks_wine:

66.)

...huh?  I blinked.  Looking at Lala like... like she'd said something weird.  Or wrong.  Obviously she was wrong.  Remy and I were the ones that were engaged.  But she... I... I shook my head, trying to put the pieces in order.  But they didn't fit right... "He's... we're getting married.  Daddy and me." ...right?  Right...

"Really?" Finally, she was getting somewhere! "And how many Daddy's are married to their little girls, Wednesday? Mommy and Daddy go together like peas and carrots. They're going to get married, you'll be at the wedding but you'll probably be the flower girl or something. Think about it; have they been planning a vacation recently? I bet they have, and it's going to be their honeymoon."

"N-no... that's... we're all going to England together, for the holidays..." Right?  Right... right... I nodded my head up and down, but I kept looking at my feet.  The little girl didn't marry Daddy... but... I just... I didn't understand.  Remy was my fiancé...

"Daddy should marry Mommy, right? After all, that's what's right, isn't it? Then Ginger will officially be your Mommy for real, but that's what you want, right? You're too young to have a relationship anyway. When was the last time you and Remy had sex?" Bam.

"...that's... not..." I backed up a step and crossed my arms over my pretty dress.  That didn't have anything to do with anything! "He just says... he's been busy and... and he loves me in different ways.  Better ways!  And Mommy helps me... and..." I felt so uncomfortable... "I wanna talk about something else..."

"I bet Mommy helps Daddy, too." Lala spat and advanced on the girl. Was she making progress? Was that what this was? "She's controlling you, she's going to steal Remy, like you knew before, she's tricked you... what better way to steal Remy, then to make you into a child, Wednesday."

My back hit the wall, stuck in the corner of my bedroom.  I shook my head side to side, trying to shake the bad thoughts away.  That wasn't what was happening!  It wasn't!  Right?  Right...? "Mommy wouldn't do that... Daddy wouldn't... they love me..."

"Maybe it's too late. Maybe she already has him, maybe they're out there in the kitchen kissing right now. Maybe when you go to bed, they hold hands and sit up all night just to see the sunrise together." Her voice was as serious as a heart attack. "Think, baby girl, think. When did you stop caring? When did you start trusting Ginger? She did something, she drugged you or... hypnotized you, or something."

...hypnotized me?  Her fingers snapping.  I remembered her fingers snapping... "I... broke my phone... I dropped it.  I was really angry at Mommy about somethin', but I dunno why... an' then she snapped her fingers and my phone broke..." Why did I remember that?  What did that have to do with anything?  I felt tears in my eyes. "Wan' go find Daddy..."

Fucking eureka! "Wait, hey, just a sec." Lala stood in front of her friend, forced a smile, tried to be warm. "She snapped her fingers, and your phone was broken? Tell me about that, why were you angry at her? I bet you can remember, what happened, Wendy?"

I shook my head side to side and tears dripped down my cheeks. "I dun remember... I dunno why..." I remembered having my phone in my hand.  Angry.  Then it was broken and I wasn't angry anymore.  But that was it.  That's all I could remember... "Dun wanna talk 'bout this no more... please..."

"She made you not remember, Wendy." Hazarding a step forward, Lala wrapped her arms around her friend tenderly, then firmer. "She made you forget. She's making you think things that aren't you, she snaps her fingers and you become this little baby girl now. Don't you see? She's awful."

"She's not!  She's not awful!  She's my Mommy!  An... an... she can essplain it!" I shrugged myself out of Lala's arms and hurried to the door. "We'll ask her an' she'll be able to tell us!  I'm juss forgetting!" But Lala grabbed my wrist before I made it across the room and pulled me back.

"Why can't you remember, Wendy? Why can't you remember what she did? Did you find out what she was doing? And she made you forget? If you go to her now she'll just make you forget again. Maybe she'll even make you forget me, do you wanna forget me? You're my big girl, you're my best friend."

I looked up at Lala with panic in my eyes.  Everything was coming down around me.  I didn't believe this.  I definitely didn't believe Mommy would ever do anything to hurt me!  She just wanted me to be happy, just like Daddy... that's all.  Then why was I so scared?  Because I didn't want to lose Lala either?  But I wouldn't!  Tears dripped down my cheeks.  What was I supposed to do...?

"You knew it all along and you know it now.  She just wants Remy for herself, Wendy..." Lala didn't force another hug, but she did stand close enough that she could if she needed to. She put on hand on her best friend’s cheek and wiped away her tears. "You wanted to work to save up for your wedding, but when was the last time you thought about that? When was the last time you thought of Remy as Remy and not as Daddy? When was the last time you got upset about Ginger sitting next to him on the sofa while you sit on the floor...?"

"Dun wan' talk about this no more," I muttered, pulling away.  I had to talk to Mommy and Daddy.  I had to ask about this.  Obviously it wasn't true!  But until they said so, how could I be sure?  They were everything to me.  They told me what was right and what was wrong.

"I'm going to go, and I want you to come with me. You're not happy, and you're only going to fall back into her grasp if you stay here. Trust me, alright? Have I ever hurt you? Have I ever lied to you? Just come stay with me, just for tonight, just until you're sure who you are and sure what happened?" Leaving her here wasn't an option, and she might not get another chance.

"Nuh uh, gotta work tomorrow..." An excuse.  I didn't even work anymore.  I knew Mommy and Daddy would say no.  I wanted them to say no!  What if... what if when I left... they... I shook my head and wiped the tears off my face.  Nuh uh!  They wouldn't do that...

"Listen..." Lala took her by both hands and squeezed them firmly. "Would I want you to leave so badly if it wasn't serious? Have you ever seen me care so much about something? Remember when we were in high school, and at that party, and I wanted you to leave and you trusted me, and the next morning it turned out Arnold Roth had roofied half the girls there? You trusted me then, right? Please? You can text them when we get to my house, or a hotel, but please trust me."

My bottom lip trembled as Lala brushed the tears off my cheeks.  I trusted them... I trusted Mommy and Daddy.  Didn't I?  They would never hurt me... "...gotta get pajamas," I muttered. "Gotta ask Daddy if I can go..."

"Honey. If you do, he'll see that you're upset, and they won't let you come with me. Ginger might even make you forgot me, the way she made you forget about that fight. You can text them once you're in the car." Even that, Lala was sketchy about.

"Mommy won't hurt me," I said as sharply as I could, which for a blubbering girl in a diaper, was not very sharp at all. "I can't go anywhere without asking Daddy.  Those are the rules." All in all, for as silly and stupid as I looked, I at least sounded serious.

"Those rules, when did they happen? Because you used to come out with me all the time, before you had the fight with Ginger, remember? You'd come out with me, stay at my house all night. Love is about trust, and Remy loves you so he trusts you. You're an adult, right? Adults don't need to ask permission."

"...but it's the rules," I mumbled under my breath, like what she was saying didn't make any sense.  Sure, I didn't always have the rules.  But I had them now.  I didn't break the rules.  I always listened to Daddy.  No matter what.  Ever since... a blush washed over my cheeks. "Gotta ask first..."

"Promise you won't tell him anything we talked about, okay?" Maybe it was better to play along. "Tell him you just wanna stay the night at my place, that I'll bring you home in the morning, alright?" Which meant there went the idea of going to her own house, Lala sighed inwardly. Hotels weren't that expensive at least...

I nodded softly and looked down at my feet.  My eyes were still wet.  Tears dripped silently down my cheeks.  I had to pack.  I needed pajamas.  I need a nighttime diaper, even though the one I was wearing was made for bedtime. "I'll ask..."

"Dry your tears first, okay? Wait in here a few minutes, go on, go sit on your bed." And then she did something, Lala did something she didn't mean to: she slapped her best friends butt, the way she always used to as a notoriously handsy friend. The diaper crinkled loudly, and Wendy suddenly blushed, cheeks pink, breath shallow. How weird.

• Like 1

Damn. This is getting intense! I'm getting flashbacks to Little Luzy for some reason...

Grammar Patrol:

20 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"You knew it all alone and you know it now.  She just wants Remy for herself, Wendy..." 

Mayhaps Along?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

We'll be on track to end next Friday if we can get 1 more extra chapter sometime before then.

*hint* *hint.* ;)

I have no idea what you're hinting at...

On an entirely unrelated note, I'm going to post another chapter. ^_^ 

• Thanks 1

67.)

Lala packed for me.  A nightgown.  A change of clothes.  Two diapers.  I helped her pick out which ones.  She was uncomfortable, but I was too distracted to notice.  And when my eyes were clear of tears, I stood up on shaky knees. "I'm scared, Lala..."

"Talk to me about it. What are you scared of?" Like the demonic woman that was stealing her fiancé and fucking with her brain wasn't reason enough to be terrified, though, like Lala even had to ask.

"...Daddy wouldn’t really do that.  Mommy and Daddy love me!  They wouldn't--" She put a finger to my lips and shushed me before I started crying again. "Just ask to stay the night.  We'll have a sleepover." I took a deep breath and nodded my head.  Okay, okay, okay...

Wendy was a mess, a complete mess. She was all over the place, erratic, shaky and confused. Lala honestly didn't expect this to go well at all, but she was content to try. She had to try. For Wendy. "You got this, come on."

I led the way out of the bedroom, taking soft crinkling steps on the plush carpet.  I was nervous.  I wanted to cry and run into Daddy's arms.  I wanted him to tell me none of what Lala said was real!  But Lala... she was my best friend.  I promised... "Um... Daddy...?" I tugged on his sleeve with a nervous pout.

"Hey there princess." I swept her up in my arms and held her against my hip, one hand on her diapered butt, one bopping her nose. "How's Daddy's favorite girl?" I noticed the little backpack on her back and tilted my head. "What's all this then? Running away from home, sweetheart?"

I looked surprised at the accusation.  I'd left once today already without permission.  But I quickly shook my head.  I'd never run away! "No!  I... I wanted... um..." I looked over at Lala and pushed my face into Daddy's neck. "Wanna sleep over at Lala's tonight.  She said she could watch me tomorrow while you're at work?"

"Alright munchkin, but you need to be in bed before 10." And then there was something more complicated. "And there's no way you'll be dry by morning, should Daddy put you in something a little thicker? Mommy said she found some thicker ones, the green ones, did you see?" Lala shifted awkwardly. This was so fucking weird.

I blushed and shook my head. "I put a couple in my bag, so I thought I'd change before bedtime..." "Do you know how to change yourself?" And there was an earth-shattering question.  Did I know how to change myself?  Well, I'd changed a child's diaper before.  It was half the reason I didn't want kids!  But... my own?  I looked incredulously up at my fiancé and he sighed. "Maybe you should stay here tonight, hun." Ginger had finished the dishes and watched the conversation with skepticism.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, she can always take it off in the morning and just use the toilet at my house?" Three sets of eyes watched Lala like she was a lunatic, and she frowned and crossed her arms defensively. Ginger didn't say anything until then, and when she piped in, it was calculated. "She's far too little for that, Lala, you should know that. If you wear two of the new ones I got you, with a cloth cover, and a cute patterned cover over that, you should be fine until after work tomorrow." Lala's stomach churned at the idea of her best friend sitting in her own pee for almost 24hrs! And what if she needed to poop? Jesus, that was a disturbing thought. "Mommy knows best, munchkin, what's it going to be?"

Two diapers?  And two covers?  And staying in my diaper after I woke up, all morning?  All afternoon?  Into the evening?  I shook my head violently.  Absolutely not! "Nuh uh, I'll stay here..." What little opportunity Lala had, what little window, quickly snapped shut.

Lala looked panicked and Ginger noticed; she noticed the way a crocodile notices when a child flails in the water. She dried her hands off and approached her would-be partner, her would-be daughter, and the would-be interloper. She smelled a situation, and an opportunity. "No, no, it's fine - Lala invited you to stay and you should be a good girl and be social. Just follow Mommy's rules, because Mommy knows best." Then, her hand touched the girl’s cheek, her thumb teased her lips, and a kiss followed, sealing her fate. "It's alright to wear diapers in front of Lala, she knows what a little girl you are. And as long as you follow Mommy's rules, you wont leak, and that's okay. And when you come home, I'll be the one to change you. You'd like that. Wouldn't you?"

I looked up at Mommy's eyes, her pretty smile, and the taste of her thumb on my lips... and I nodded my head almost automatically.  She would change me... I felt warm in my tummy.  But I didn't know what I was agreeing to.  I had never worn a diaper longer than it took to get wet, or until I woke up.  I'd never dealt with a used diaper before.

One more kiss, and then the cornerstone: "The longer you're in the same diaper, the longer Mommy will spend changing you." It was the last thing she said before going back to the dishes with a coy smile. Lala couldn't believe what she'd just seen; so brazen and open and bold, like Ginger didn't even fucking care about being seen manipulating the poor girl!! "Go wait in your room, I'll be in shortly to get you properly padded." Ginger called from the sink. "Well, honey, go on. Don't make your Mom repeat herself. She won't be long, Lala, can I get you some tea?"

I kicked my feet on the edge of the bed and sulked a little bit.  I didn't want to wear the same diaper all day!  And I knew I'd have an accident at night... unless I stayed up all night!  But no, I had a bedtime.  I pouted.  This sucked... then the door opened and Mommy came in with a smile.

"There's my special girl." Ginger was uncertain about letting her stay the night with Lala, especially when Lala had been so brazenly awful about sharing her views. But the work Ginger did was infallible, and this was a good test of that. She gathered up her supplies for the very thick diapering, and after a kiss... and another kiss. Then, after one more kiss on lips, Ginger started to kiss somewhere much lower.

• Like 1