LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cruise

Sachs's Taxes, a small accounting firm nestled in quaint college town of East Lansing, had a grand total of seven employees.  That paltry number includes the founder 34 year old Bridgette Sachs who stood before the other six dressed in a smart navy blazer and skirt combo with her auburn hair tied back into a pony tail.  "I would like to congratulate everyone on another brilliant year in which we landed 15 new accounts en route to a record profit.  To reward you for all the hard work you've put in I'm sprining for a seven day, six night all inclusive Caribbean cruise leaving in the morning.  I know what you're all thinking, how on earth are you and your families ever to get ready in such a short amount of time." 
"Yeah, my wife and I already have plans for the furlough."  Gene Hart spoke up.
Bridgette smiled.  "To go on this trip I assure you.  I've been cooridinating with all your spouses for the last two weeks and they are were all willing to help keep it a surprise.  So go home, your plane and cruise tickets are waiting for you there.  I'll see you in Florida when we board the ship."
There were several thank yous and hugs from the delighted staff as they exited making the young accountant leader to feel pleased with herself.  Before she left the office herself she double checked the reservations.  As she was paying for the trip out of her own pocket she had booked her underlings via coach but splurged and gotten herself first class.  It ended up putting them on seperate flights and different room assignments on the ship but she figured for a free vacation none of them would mind.
The following morning while her co-workers were boarding their plane she was just leaving her apartment with nothing but a carry on bag full of tank tops, short skirts and a bikini.  She wanted to ensure that the maximum amount of skin was showing so that upon her return to Michigan she had quite the tan to show off to her friends.  With such a small bag checking in for her flight was relatively easy and in no time she was wheels up on the way to Chicago for the connecting plane to the south.
Just passed 11am Bridgette exited the sliding glass doors at Miami International Airport, went to hail a cab and was greeted by a limousine.  "Miss Sachs?"
"That's me."  She said looking over the driver suspiciously.  "But I didn't order a limo."
He moved to take her bag.  "Your employees did as a thank you for the trip."
Reluctantly she allowed herself to be seated in the back and then relaxing when she saw the card signed by all six of her underlings.  Sipping on a champagne she enjoyed the 20 minute ride to the dock in comfort.  Not surprisingly none of her employees were in sight upon arrival, they had arrived an hour prior and were no doubt already aboard.  Tipping the driver, who had been quite the comedian for the short journey, she grabbed her bag and headed for the floating palace that would be her home for the next week.
"Ahh, I see you've reseved the deluxe package."  An overly enthusiastic girl barely out of her teens grinned.  "That means you get your very own personal caregiver to take care off everything you need.  And since you're early enough you'll get your choice."
Looking over the assembled crew there were men and women of all ages.  Being that she didn't have much in the way of luggage she decided to leave the strong men for someone who needed help carrying things and opted for a girl that reminded her of her younger sister named Lucy.  The two set off with Lucy leading the way to a rather large cabin with ocean view. 
Bridgette set about putting her clothes in the drawers only half listening to Lucy's speech about how things would work for the duration of the cruise.  It wasn't until the girl asked if she understood the rules that she regretted not paying closer to attention.  "Yeah, I guess.  Basically I just sit back and enjoy."
"That's right."  Lucy nodded.  "Now what would you like to be your code word in case you feel uncomfortable for any reason?"
"Won't be necessary, I've been on one of these before and I'm open to whatever comes my way."  Bridgette flopped on the bed.  "I'm going to take a nap, why don't you wake me just prior to departure?"
"Very well.  I'll make a note that you have chosen not to have a code word and pass along that information to the rest of the staff."
~~~~~~~~
Bridgette had barely closed her eyes when she felt a tug at her shorts.  Sitting up groggily revealed Lucy fumbling with the button.  "Uh, what ya doing there?"
"Getting you diapered of course silly."  The young girl finally popped the shorts open and moved to pull them down.
"Yeah..."  The accountants hands held her garment in place.  "I don't need, you know, diapers."
A smile crept across Lucy's face.  "I get it, you're one of those people aren't you?"  With a huff she put her hands on her hips and furrowed her brow.  "I've had just about enough attitude out of you young lady, now lay back and let me do this or I'll have to warm your tushy with my hand."
"What the hell?"  Bridgette attempted to stand only to be grabbed and swung over the younger girls knee.  "Wait, you can't..."
"I can and I will."  The first smack landed with a crack followed in close succession by four more.  "Although I can honestly say this is the first time I've had to discipline someone so early on one of the adult baby cruises."
Upon hearing the words adult baby cruise the accountant began to struggle harder.  Sure, when she had booked her suite it had said she would have be pampered but she didn't think it was literal.  Oh god, what would her staff think of her after this?  As this ran through her mind Lucy's hand continued to deliver blow after blow.  Not sure whether to admit she had accidentally booked the wrong ship or play along and hope to escape at the first port of call Bridgette went limp.
The young caregiver took the opportunity to roll the accountant onto the bed, strip off her clothes and replace them with a diaper and pacifier.  Next she reached beneath the bed, pulled out what appeared to be prison bars and stuck them in slots around the outside of the bed effectively turning it into a giant crib.  "Go ahead and take your afternoon nap, nanny will be back in a little while to check in on her little babykins.  If you need anything just cry, I'll hear you over the monitor."
~~
50 nautical miles away Gene Hart laid back next to his wife Penny in a lounge chair.  The pair were sipping on Corona's.  "It was awful nice of Miss Sachs to get us this, but I thought she'd be coming too."
"When she contacted me to help clear your home schedule she indicated she would be."  Penny waved down the waitress to order another round.  "Maybe she missed her flight or there was a delay and she didn't make the ship."
"I guess you're right, no sense worrying about it, I'm sure she'll be fine if not disappointed at what she missed out on."
~~
Squirming on the bed in naught but her infantile underwear the only thing Bridgette was missing out on was the ability to use a toilet.  Before too long she lost the fight and the garment between her legs changed from pristine white to pale yellow.  If only she had paid more attention to detail, if only she had spoken up and admitted she made a mistake, if only she had paid attention to Lucy's speech and not she had been on a cruise like this before and didn't need a safe word.  Now all she could do was cry.
What seemed like an eternity later her nanny returned, unlocked the crib bars and gave Bridgettes diaper a squeeze.  "Not too bad, you ready for a snack?"
Having missed lunch the accountant did feel a might peckish and nodded her head.  A tank top and bib were added to her wardrobe before Lucy ventured to the closet and retrieved an oversized stroller that had been folded inside.  Bridgette didn't fuss when it came time to be buckled in, there was no point, her caregiver would just think she wanted to be spanked again. 
Mid-afternoon snack was served in the main dining hall which had been converted to hold rows of highchairs instead of tables, apparently the cruise line made a lot of money of these fetish trips and spared no expense when it came to catering to the passengers desires.  Lucy wheeled her around which allowed Bridgette to see men and women being spoon fed some sort of mush and that a few were in wet diapers as well.  The thought of so many people seeing her in an obviously used undergarment turned her cheeks as crimson as her derriere.
The tasteless mush had a distinguishingly disgusting texture that made the young accountant want to gag.  Every spoonful that was brought to her mouth she tried to turn her head away from rather unsuccessfully.  The end result was that more than a bit ended up on her bib, shirt and diaper.  At least none of the people in the room were her employees, hopefully they had ended up on the right cruise and she could say she had gotten sick and decided to stay home instead of explaining all that surrounded her presently.
Thankfully snack time ended soon enough, Bridgette was unsure if more ended up on or in her but that wasn't her problem as Lucy set to work cleaning her off.  She had to admit, if it weren't for the lack of bathrooms the trip wouldn't be so bad, after all it was nice to have someone take care everything for her.  Strapped back into the stroller she was wheeled down the hall to a conference room turned nursery filled with well padded adults playing with juvenile toys.
Waddling around the room in her droopy pants she plopped down beside a woman and attempted to start a conversation.  It ended quickly as the woman chose to only respond in incoherent babble.  Sighing dejectedly Bridgette picked up a ball, tossed it in the air and caught it over and over again.  She had completed the task 76 times in a row when a guy crawled by and pinched her nipple.  Outraged the young accountant used the ball she had been playing with to smack the man across the face repeatedly all the while yelling for him to never touch her again.
"We do not hit the other babies!"  Lucy stomped her way across the room.
"But he-"  Bridgette was cut off by a pacifier being shoved between her lips.
"And you will not talk back to adults!"  The nanny pulled the accountant over her lap, tugged down her diaper exposing her already red backside to the room and began to add more color to it.  30 swats later the padding was returned to its proper place and Bridgette was led to the corner.  "Nose right here for five minutes while you think about what you've done.  And don't even think about taking your paci out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five minutes with nothing to do but stare blankly at faux wood panel wall and think about the week ahead.  Not having the fetish herself the upcoming week was going to drag by slower than a 2-legged horse attempting to pull an apple cart.  The only real option was to wait until they docked, somehow slip away from her constant caregiver and catch a flight back to reality.
"Ready to get your pants changed?"  Lucy took Bridgette's hand. 
The accountant nodded, was placed in her stroller and pushed back to her room.  In short order she was having a generous amount of powder dusted across her nethers, a new plastic pair of disposable underwear taped on and her ribs tickled.  She wasn't quite sure which part was the most embarrassing but it was made easier by the fact her nanny was a pro.  Fresh and clean it was back to the nursery for some more play time before a dinner that she hoped consisted of solid food, she was starving and it was making her cranky.
Inside the converted board room once more Bridgette was glad to see the guy who had groped her was no longer around but the elation from that was tempered by the smell coming from the diaper of the girl she sat next to on the floor.  Good god wasn't anyone going to take care of, wait, did they expect her to do that too?  Disgusting, she definitely had to get out of here as soon as humanly possible.
"Wanna play dollies?"  Poopie pants asked.
"No."  Was her curt reply.  "Wanna not shit yourself?"
"MOMMY!"  The girl began to bawl.  "She's being mean!"
A woman to whom Lucy had been chatting came over, gave the girl a hug and checked her diaper.  "There, there sweetie.  It'll be okay.  We'll get your bottom changed and everything will be right as rain."
An accusatory finger pointed in Bridgette's direction.  "But she used a no-no word."
The mommy nestled a pacifier between the girls lips, laid her back on the ground and spread her legs.  While that was happening Bridgette found herself being hoisted over her caregiver's knee and having another spanking administered.  With her face hovering a few inches above the crotch of the girl on the floor she got an intimate view of the proceedings.  For her part the mommy was taking her time to carefully remove all traces of the mess and the girl was doing her best to hump the wet wipe being applied.
After a lecture on behavior, a warning that just because she had the deluxe package didn't mean she wouldn't be changed in full view like those that had to share caregivers and an apology to the girl Bridgette was facing the corner, this time for ten minutes.  Over her shoulder she could hear Lucy and the other woman talking but didn't dare turn around thus limiting herself to bits and pieces of their conversation.
"...Deluxe member...her way...preferences...prepare her lullabies...diapers...spanking...swearing...shame I won't...lifetime of enjoyment..."
The pair moved away and once more the young accountant was left to her thoughts.  How the hell did I fuck up so badly that I booked myself on the wrong damn boat.  The others are probably off having the time of their life and here I am being treated like an errant 2 year old.  Oh good, here comes my 'nanny', what new hell does she have in store?
~~
"Is this not the best dinner you've ever had?"
Gene Hart let a out a contented sigh in response to his wife's remark.  "It would be had I not married someone so good in the kitchen."
Penny playfully slapped him and the group of Sachs's Taxes employees along with their families seated around the banquet table burst out laughing.  When the roar died down they returned to their idle chatter, alcoholic beverages and enjoying the dinner theater production.  Afterwards there was to be dancing, perhaps a bit of romancing and who knew what else.
~~
What Bridgette knew was how the cruise line was saving money on her voyage.  Dinner consisted of mac and cheese, hotdogs all of which was washed down by an oversized baby bottle of juice.  Sure it fit right in with the motif, but as she wasn't a particular fan of that either she wished they hadn't wasted so much on infantile items and splurged on good food. 
"Such a good little girl."  Lucy cooed.  "You got most of it in your belly this time!"
Not a real accompishment considering how hungry I was ran through the accounants mind.  "Uh huh."
"Still have another hour until bedtime, what would baby like to do?"  
Apparently the question was rhetorical as the nanny strapped her into the stroller, wheeled her out to the deck and positioned her facing the water.  In a matter of minutes a dazzling display of fireworks filled the night sky.  It had been a long time since the 34 year old had seen such a show, but she was sure it wasn't so long as she last had her diaper change, present situation excluded.  All-in-all it was a good time.
Grand finale complete Bridgette was taken back to her room, had her diaper checked and when she was found to be dry laid on her bed with the crib bars locked into place.  She wasn't sure of the time due to the fact there was no clock in the room, but she suspected it was only a little after 7pm.  Lucy turned off the lights, exited the room and a lullaby started to play softly over the rooms radio.  Whether it was the music, the gentle rocking of the ship or jet lag, her eyes soon grew heavy and she drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Will someone turn off that infernal racket?"  Screamed Bridgette sometime after the sun had risen the next morning.  Despite her plea the lullaby continued to trill away.  Trapped as she was there was nothing she could do about that or her desire to find a restroom.  With a sigh she let loose a torrent into the bulk between her legs feeling the liquid pool before eventually absorbing into the padding.  Looking down at the droopy diaper the wetness indicator had completely disappeared and the accountant began to debate if it was better to keep it on or toss it outside the crib and risk a spanking.
It soon became a moot point as the music muted and Lucy entered.  "Looks like I've got myself a wet little girl!  Why don't we get you changed and then get some breakfast?"
The morning meal consisted of scrambled eggs, dinosaur shaped sausage patties and a bottle of chocolate milk.  More of it would have ended up in her mouth than on her bib had she paid more attention to her nanny airplaning that way; but the sight of a man being spanked by a girl half his size was too funny to pass up.  She wasn't sure what he had done and it didn't really matter, it was good to know she wasn't the only one who had gotten herself into trouble.
From highchair to stroller to the ship's foredeck Bridgette found herself taking part in the 'Baby Games'.  Such simplistic endeavors as hot potato, guess the number of jelly beans in the baby bottle, bobbing for binkies and baby food taste testing proved to be mind numbing entertainment until close to lunch. 
Being an accountant she was a numbers person which made it easy to estimate the volume of the baby bottle and determine with a good deal of accuracy the number of jelly beans within.  Hot potato was a simple matter of counting the seconds the song played and knowing the pattern.  The music stopped on multiples of 3 seconds so all she had to do was not hold the stuffie that was been handed around at one of those times. 
Taste testing the baby food was an assault on her taste buds and she didn't do well at guessing which flavor was which as they all tasted rather bad.  When it came her turn to bob for binkies she had gotten lucky to two stuck together to help bring her overall total to three.  The score was good enough to land her second place in the event.  Her group of babies nearing the end, the young accountant was eager for the chance to get away from the large group she had been with.  She had to pee and the less people around to watch the better. 
Unfortunately, without putting in much in the way of effort, she had finished near the top in quite a few of the events.  Now, strapped into her stroller on a stage overlooking the crowd she lost the battle with her bladder as she won the overall 'Baby Games'.  Despite the fact nobody seemed to either notice or care, she started to sob into her pacifier.  This is not the vacation I was looking forward to, I was hoping to be on a beach in a bikini sipping on mixed drinks not on a stage in a wet diaper with a bottle.  The thought made her cry all the harder.  "I can't believe this is happening."
"Aww, is baby proud of her victory?  How about I take your around so you can show off your medal to everyone!"  The caregiver took the opportunity to scoot the stroller off stage and began a lap around the deck.  Several of the ships employees all came over as the duo passed to congratulate the little winner and either pinch her cheek or tickle her belly.
After a lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, animal crackers and fruit punch it was back to her room for a diaper change and nap time.  Being that she had slept for an estimated 13 hours the night before Bridgette was far from sleepy and spent the hour in her crib tossing and turning.  The same four lullabies played on endless repeat, she tried to muffle the sound with her pillow but it was all in vain.  When she had kids of her own the current soundtrack would be banned from her house because she never wanted to hear them again.
A soft knock on the door, the end of the nightmarish songs and Lucy entered the room.  "Hey there sleepyhead, how was your nap?"
"When do we make landfall?"  Bridgette pressed her face against the crib bars.
Her caregiver deftly unlocked then stored her metal imprisoning the accountant.  "Not until next week.  A lot of the people who signed up for the cruise aren't as risky as you.  They are ok with being open with their fetish on the boat but not in public as it were."
"Of course."  Bridgette's shoulders dropped and her head hung low as she was strapped into her stroller.  "Silly me."
The doting caregiver slipped a pacifier between her charges lips, pushed the stroller out of the room and aimed the pair towards the aft party deck.  Instead of a pool there was a large sandbox with men and women blissfully playing.  "Why don't you show me what a nice sandcastle you can make?"
With nothing else better to do the young accountant grabbed a nearby bucket, scooped the ground beneath her and started to dig a base for her nanny's request.  Crawling around she managed to carve out a sizeable area all to herself.  Mixing a little water from the footwash tap into the bucket Bridgette solidified the sand to create a castle wall. 
Ramparts in place she was about to create the keep when a boy came over.  "Whatcha making?"
"Sand castle.  Wanna help?"  Bridgette didn't really want him around, his massive erection trying to poke through his diaper was a tad unsettling, but at the same time she didn't want to be spanked for not sharing. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite the 'help' provided by the crawling erection, Bridgette found the sand castle contruction to be taking longer than before.  Perhaps it was because he was more interested in trying to play with her.  On more than one occassion she had caught him rubbing the front of his diaper and staring at her padded backside.
Putting the finishing touches on her masterpiece she was hopeful that meant she and her companion would soon be parting ways.  Toddling her way over to Lucy she announced, "All done."
"I see that."  A smile.  "What's your new friends name?"
Bridgette was about to say that he wasn't her friend when a woman walked over, scooted her back to the sand and began talking with Lucy.  "His name is Greg.  I have two others as part of our group, Alex and Ryan."
"Uh, I was-"  The young accountant began.
Greg interrupted.  "The adults aren't paying attention.  We can do whatever we want."
"I hesitate to ask what that means."  She rolled her eyes and started to waddle away when she felt a tug on the back of her diaper.  One foot already in the air to take the next step and a weight pulling from behind combined to send Bridgette tumbling backwards and filling the back of her pants with sand.  Seeing Greg giggle next to her she gave him a shove.  "You asshole."
Contrary to Greg's assesment the caregivers did notice and took corrective action.  Greg was given a timeout for his part in making her fall and Bridgette a friendly reminder smack to her backside to be mindful of her language.  While not painful it was a shameful reminder of how far she'd fallen from her adult life in little more than a day.  Oh how she rued booking herself on the wrong cruise.
Sent back to play the young accountant was able to add a moat around her castle before Greg's timeout was over.  Upon his return he crawled to her side to whisper in her ear.  "I wish you would sit on my chest so I can watch and feel you pissing your diaper."
She was about to yell at him to get away from her but stopped when she saw her nanny looking in their direction and instead whispered back.  "Leave me alone you fucking pervert.  You so much as look in my direction again I'll chop your dick off and shove it up your ass."
The dumbfounded look on Greg's face must have signalled their caregivers because as soon as she finished they were closing in on the sand castle to seperate the pair.  Bridgette was strapped into her stroller and wheeled away with the sand that had found it's way inside her diaper grinding into her crotch.  Whimpering earned a finger inside her undergarments elastic leg band but no reprieve as dry diapers don't get changed.
The journey ended in the nursery from the afternoon before and more quality time tossing a ball in the air and catching it all the while shifting uncomfortably on the floor.  Lucy noticed and sat down next to her.  "Someone's a fussy baby, and since I know you aren't wet you must be hungry.  How about I get your bottle?"
Before Bridgette could answer a rubber nipple was placed between her lips and apple juice flowing over her tounge.  Oh well, the more I drink the sooner I'll have to pee and the sooner I can get a fresh diaper.  How the hell did pissing myself become an attractive option?  Relax, let it out, just relax, ahhh.
"How cute!  My little baby is wetting herself while being fed."  Lucy stroked the front of the young accountants diaper and smiled.  "Not full yet though, you should be good for a little while at least."
Shoving the bottle out of her face.  "Oh come on.  You know-"
"I know that little girls shouldn't talk back to their elders."  The caregiver quickly had Bridgette over her knee delivering blow after blow to the accountants rosy cheeks.  Lucy altered the pace and severity with which her hand fell across her charge's backside until the girl was balling her eyes out.  When it was over she commanded, "You know the drill, nose in the corner missy."
Having just been taught a lesson on what happens when you speak your mind Bridgette did as instructed rubbing her tender derriere.  The wet sand had settled between her cheeks taking the hell she was in to all new depths.  Dear god, there had to be some way to get off this ship even if it doesn't make landfall.  She could fake an illness and maybe they'd airlift her to the hospital, but would it be in the United States or some third world country?  FUCK!  I have to get out of this diaper!
"Okay, you can come out now, it's time for afternoon snack."  Lucy called out.  "And if you're a good girl the rest of the day I'll get you a special present tonight."
I don't want to eat that mush, I want a clean diaper damn it.  I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.  Sticking her tush in the air and leaning forward on her elbows Bridgette began to push.  The mess slowly oozed out expanding the back of her diaper and at the same time she wanted to vomit at the thought of what she was doing.  A quick peek out the corner of her eyes showed that everyone had stopped what they were doing to witness the show. 
"We can't have you going to snack like that, all the other babies would gag."  The nanny joked.  "Lie down we'll get you cleaned up."
Bridgette's face turned ashen, her mouth fell open and a single word escaped her lips.  "No..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Not done yet?  That's okay sweetie, well give you time to finish."  Lucy guided the young accountant to her feet then guided her into the stroller.
Bridgette was in a daze, this had not been a good idea.  Sitting down and having the strap tightened around her waist had caused the mess to seep into every crevice of her diaper.  So distracted by the contents of her pants was she that she didn't notice until after she was strapped into a highchair that her nanny hadn't taken her back to her room.  Opening her mouth to protest resulted in a spoonful of mush being shoved in.
Little by little the bowl of slimy goo went slid down her throat, smeared on her face and fell down the front of her bib until it was at last gone.  Bridgette's butt wiggled in her seat trying as best she could to find a comfortable position but it was for naught, salvation would only come in the form of a clean diaper.  Once her post snack bottle was gone she was finally able to talk.  "Can I be changed please?"
Lucy unlatched the tray, wiped some of the mush from the young accountant's face, set her on the floor and then retrieved the diaper bag from the stroller.  "We'll get you good as new in no time."
Bridgette knew what was about to happen and didn't even think to protest.  Sure she was about to be exposed to a room full of horny guys who would no doubt store the mental image for later use, but at least she'd finally be clean.  The front panel opened up, her hands covered her eyes and she pretended the cool wipe on her nethers was the tongue of a lover.  Escaping to an alternate reality worked and before she knew it she was back in the comfort of a clean, dry diaper.
The time between snack and dinner was spent back in the nursery, this time she met another girl, Anna, and the two created a fictional world for the people in the doll house.  Dad was away on a business trip to Asia which left mommy and baby at home.  An argument broke out on who got to be who but it was quickly quelled by the Anna's nanny who decreed her charge was the mother.  And so it was the young accountant spent the next hour and a half being bossed around by a 40 year old woman in a sopping wet diaper. 
Dinner time rolled around, her play partner got her diaper changed and Bridgette looked on.  The more she witnessed on this ship gone mad the less crazy it all seemed.  Loaded in her stroller, taken to the cafeteria and planted on the highchair the young accountant dug into the french fries while Lucy sliced up the chicken strips into bite sized pieces.  At least this meal was somewhat more adult in nature, though somehow ketchup still ended up smeared over her cheeks and splattered down her bib.
"What a messy little eater you are."  Beemed Lucy.  "I think I know someone who needs a bath; yes I do."
Thinking that it might not be a bad idea considering everything that had been in her diaper over the course of the day Bridgette shrugged.  "Okay."
It didn't take long for the water to start flowing, her clothes to be removed and the young accountant to be suds up.  Her nanny gently scrubbed every nook and cranny paying special attention to the areas that had been covered by padding.  The warm water mixed with the caregivers minstrations relaxed the accountant allowing her to daydream that she was at the spa.  This was the kind of pampering she had expected on the days leading up to her trip.  Once you got passed the juvenile treatment and diapers this cruise wasn't all that bad though, perhaps she should stop fighting the system and go with the flow.
A fluffy white towel in hand Lucy wrapped it around her little girl.  "There we go, all nice and squeaky clean.  And since you were a good girl for the most part today, I have that treat for you!"
A million thoughts ran through Bridgette's head as a fresh diaper was pulled up to her tummy and secured in place.  Was it something babyish?  Maybe a special food like chocolate or ice cream?  Waddling behind her nanny she spied a box with a bow on the bed, the words printed on the outside read 'Magic Wand Personal Massager'.  "Um..."
"We know that this fetish is sometimes sexually driven, and based on your reactions to having your messy bum changed earlier I felt this would be a good surprise for you.  There's about an hour til bedtime, that should give you time to release some of your pent up energy."  Lucy put up the sides of the crib locking them in place, plugged in the massager handing the business end to Bridgette and headed for the door before turning around.  "And it's yours to keep at the end of the trip."
Left alone Bridgette inspected her gift.  It had three different speed settings ranging from 5000rpm to 6000rmp and seemed a bit bulky.  Switching it on low she let it buzz up and down her arm to get a feel for how it operated then turned it back off.  What am I doing, I can't do this, everyone will know.  Then again they'll probably assume I did even if I don't.  She flipped on medium and let it hum it's way up the inside of her thigh.
Just before touching her padded crotch she changed her mind once more.  No, I can't, not in a diaper, it'd be too weird.  Setting the personal massager aside the conflicted 34 year old laid back on the bed to count the dots on the ceiling tile.  Eventually the lights went off and the damn annoying lullaby came on.  Bored, she closed her eyes and let the melody carry her away to dreamland.
Some time during the long evening Bridgette awoke with a need for the bathroom.  Reflecting on her situation she smiled, the convienence of diapers, don't even have to get out of bed.  She let loose a torrent into the thirsty padding, rolled over and fell back to sleep not to wake again til Lucy nudged her shoulder.  "Mmm.  What time is it?"
"Time for num-nums babykins.  Let's get your pants changed shall we?"  The nanny made quick work of it and soon they were on their way to the dining hall.  Apple cinnamon oatmeal, a banana and orange juice from a bottle were the headlines of todays menu; of course they also made an appearance on the adult baby's wardrobe after Lucy had fed her. 
From there it was off to the theater, a cartoon marathon was scheduled on the big screen.  Bridgette had never been a fan of animated shows even when she was a real kid and decided to protest.  "I want to go to the sand box."
"Sorry, not on our schedule for the day.  It's either cartoons or I could probably arrange for you to color in your room."  She looked apologetic.  "Lots of babies on the cruise we have to accommadate."
"But I want to go to the sand box!"  Bridgette crossed her arms and huffed. 
"With an attitude like that the only place your going is over my lap."  Abruptly stopping the stroller mid-deck and removing it's passenger Lucy soon made good on her promise, not to mention a sizeable crowd.  "I may have been too gentle on you in the past."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stunned by her bladders betrayal, Bridgette accepted the offered pacifier and began to suckle.  The rythmic in-and-out of the binkie did it's job and soon her tears were starting to subside.  Lucy took the opportunity to return her to the stroller and, wet diaper squishing beneath her, the young accountant settled in for the ride.  In a couple short minutes they arrived at the theater.
"I know this isn't where you wanted to go, but we have to learn to be nice and share the fun activities with the other babies."  The nanny apologized unbuckling her charge and leading her to a seat near the back. 
Looney Tunes was already playing on the screen when they sat down, Wile E. Coyote was setting up his ACME rocket to help him catch the Road Runner.  As per tradition things did not go well for the coyote and Bridgette could certainly sympathize.  Over the course of the next two hours Bugs Bunny, The Flintstones, Muppet Babies and Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers all took their turn center stage.  For some reason the young accountant found the childish shows were more entertaining now than they had been 30 years ago. 
Next on the days agenda was lunch.  Even though they had bypassed a diaper change Bridgette wasn't worried, it could certainly hold more and Lucy knew what she was doing.  Right outside the cafeteria a woman with a familiar look to her face stopped Lucy as she was walking in.  Scooting the strollers to the side the caregivers began to chat.
"How's everything going?"  The woman asked.
Lucy replied.  "Pretty well.  My little one can be a handful from time to time, but it's all part of the experience she paid for so I can't complain."
"Good.  Mine probably wish they could have afforded the extras.  Or maybe they were worried over what those musical extras might do."  The woman took the hand of an errant boy keeping him from wandering off.  "We better be shoving along they're getting restless for their naps.  Talk to you later tonight?"
"Sure thing."  Lucy took control of Bridgette's stroller once more, steered to a vacant highchair and began the feeding process.  Today's fine mid-day meal was hotdogs, chips and a bottle of milk. 
Bridgette ate it all hungrily and at the end of the meal her bib was surprisingly still clean, for the most part.  The more practice she got at being fed the better able she was to adjust and accommodate the spoonfuls that came her way.  She did so well in fact that her caregiver offered praise; followed by ice cream.  The mint chocolate chip ending made it her best meal since the start of the cruise.
As alwasy lunch was followed by nap time, or as the young accountant thought of it, the terrible radio hour.  Wait a minute.  Didn't that woman say something about people being scared of the music extras or something to that affect?  Was not everybody subjected to the nursery lullabies?  Other than being aweful why would they be worried?  This sure was one hell of a confusing trip.
Without warning the need to pee hit Bridgette like the heavy weight champ clobbering a 98 pound weakling.  She had barely noticed the urge before it was pouring forth into her diaper for the second time that day.  Lucy was definitely going to have to give her a change once nap time was over, any more liquid and the sodden garment around her waist would surely leak.
Plenty of time to kill and not that tired decided to check out her gift from the night before a bit more.  Searching all over her crib she found a pacifier and absent mindedly popped it in her mouth but no sign of the magic wand.  Unable to fit her head between the bars she couldn't tell if it was underneath or if Lucy had moved it.  Either way she officially had nothing to do.
The next thing she knew Lucy was stowing away the crib bars.  "Hey there sleepyhead.  Have a good nap?"
I know I didn't fall asleep, I couldn't have I wasn't tired.  Sitting up she noticed the padding between her legs felt different.  Sure enough a fresh, clean diaper was now taped in place.  How in the world did I sleep through being changed?  What is happening to me?  This is by far the strangest vacation I have ever been on.  Not sure what to make of everything else she stuck to a mystery that could be solved.  "What happened to my present?"
"I took it away because you were being a bad girl this morning."  The nanny chided and loaded her charge into the stroller.  "If you're good I'll give it back to you tonight, okay?"
Slipping ther pacifier back between her lips Bridgette let out a muffled assent.  There was no point arguing that it was hers, it would only lead to a spanking.  Besides, she probably wouldn't be back in the room again until bedtime anyway.  Wonder what juvenile activity I get to participate in next, hope it isn't too boring.  As it happened a finger painting class was where she ended up. 
The teacher was a gentleman in his 60's with a horseshoe of silver hair and extremely laid back demeanor.  Large 20"x30" sheets of paper were already laid out on the table along with the paint and bowls of water for the babies to rinse their fingers in.  After a brief talk about expressing yourself through your picture she was given the go ahead to start.
A dip of her finger into the yellow paint then moving it over to the paper she made a ball in the upper right corner.  That was followed by white tufts of clouds and a few birds of black and a grassy knoll.  She was putting the finishing touches on some flowers when the instructor came around to inspect everyones work.  Not ready to share she leaned over her drawing so he wouldn't be able to see.
"And what are you making?"  He put his hand on her back and tried to catch a glimpse.
She didn't budge.  "Nothing."
"It's alright, you can show me."  His hot, putrid breath smacked her in the face.
Get a damn breath mint or something Bridgette wanted to scream.  Instead she shyly moved one hand aside to reveal half the picture.  When he didn't comment or move on she reluctantly moved the other.  The instructor smiled, nodded and shuffled off down the line.  Glad to be rid of him she sank back down into her chair.  That's when she realized something wasn't quite inside her diaper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adjusting her butt in the seat Bridgette figured that the diaper had probably just bunched up a bit, no big deal.  She continued her masterpiece with the additon of a horse galloping through her field of flowers.  A steam was tossed in so the horse had a place to drink and several bunny rabbits joined too, cause bunny rabbits are important. 
Before she knew it the hour of class had passed and Lucy was there to take her for snack.  "What a lovely picture you made!"
"Thank you."  Bridgette mumbled behind her pacifier waddling over to hop in her stroller. 
"Hang on there missy."  The nanny pulled out the back of the young accountant's diaper before she could sit.  "Did you need me to change you?"
The question took the 34 year old by surprise.  Why would I need changed, I haven't used my diaper.  Why would she even ask?  Slowly it dawned on her that perhaps the padding hadn't been bunched up after all.  She ran her hands along the back side of her diaper, there was definitely a lump weighing it down.  How the hell did I shit myself and not know?  As if on cue her bladder let loose.  Great, this place is turning me into a real fucking baby.  No doubt now, she needed her bum changed.
As her class was being filed out and the next session ushered in Bridgette was laid on the floor.  Messy bottom exposed and eyes covered by her hands the young accountants mind drifted.  The wet wipe on her crotch became the lips of a lover and she slowly started to grind on Lucy's hand.  Increasingly horny she was almost disappointed when powder was applied and her privates were once again encased in padding.
With a little over an hour to kill prior to snack time the caregiver decided it might be a good idea to get some fresh air.  Guiding the stroller to the port side railing she parked and the pair watched the ship pass by an island.  "That's Nassau over there."
"Cool."  Bridgette wished she were on the beach in a bikini instead of becoming diaper dependant.  "Can I ask a question?"
"Sure."
"The lullablies that play during nap and at night."  She paused.  "They-"
Lucy broke in.  "You wanted to add another training regimen to it?"
The young accountant didn't like the sound of that.  "What training am I getting now?"
"There's the being comfortable wearing diapers in public one that came with your package."  The nanny began.  "Then based on the hints you were giving a couple others were added.  I think bedwetting, temporary incontinence when you have a potty mouth or recieve a spanking and becoming increasingly aroused the longer you spend in a wet diaper."
"Oh.  Great."  It was anything but great, but at least it explained what was happening to her.  Wonder if I can get her to discontinue the training.  "Is there a chance I could alter that line up?"
"Sure, we can always add something to it."
Not what I meant.  "Actually I was hoping to do some subtracting."
"Is this a test?"  Lucy's brow furrowed.  "Cause I'm not falling for it.  You said you'd been on one of these cruises before and were open to whatever and didn't need a code word."
"That is what I said isn't it?"  The 34 year old wished she could turn back time, but since that wasn't likely to happen she slid her paci in and contemplated how to correct this latest setback.  Maybe it was possible to break the speaker in her room or find something to use as earplugs, whatever it took to not hear the lullabies.  Then hopefully she could the damage that had been done already over time.
A few laps of the deck took it to snack time and the tasteless mush.  Still in a bad mood from the recent revelation Bridgette wasn't very cooperative with the feeding and most of snack ended up on her rather than in her.  For her part Lucy carried on professionally but did give her charge a warning about being fussy. 
Continuing the afternoon in the nursery provided the 34 year old a chance to sit, pretend to play with her ball and sulk.  It wasn't fair, she had wanted a cruise where she could sit back, relax and not have to worry about anything.  I guess that is sort of what I got, but a lot less adult in nature than I hoped for.  Drinking from a beer bottle not a baby bottle, where being pampered involved a massage not having the shit cleaned off my ass.  Great, now I'm wetting my diaper, thank you so much 14 hours a day of nursery lullabies.  Bridgette started to cry.
"What's the matter baby?"  Her caregiver squatted down and gave her a hug.  "You're only a little wet and you just had snack so I know you aren't hungry.  Why don't you try playing with some of the other babies?"
"No."  The accountant frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. 
"Do you need another nap?  I can take you back to the room if you want."
Hell no I don't want to go back to the room and be subjected to the subliminal messages in the music any more than I have to.  "No."
"Well miss grumpy pants, what do you want?"  A hint of irritation in her voice.
"A cabana chair, my bikini and a Miller Lite."  Like that was going to happen.
Sarcasm was not appreciated and in short order the nanny had her little girl over her knee.  "I warned you about your attitude earlier, I guess you just like being spanked."
Smack after smack landed on Bridgette's increasingly soaked diaper.  When it was finally over she was sent to the corner and told to stand there until dinner time 38 minutes away.  At first it wasn't too bad, she'd gotten used to staring at the faux wood paneling since the cruise started.  The longer she stood there though the more naughty thoughts entered her head.  What she hoped was discreetly, her hand slipped inside the front of her diaper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my god!  This is amazing!"
"I know what you mean."  Gene Hart answered his wife.  The pair were partaking in their daily deep tissue massage.
 A sigh of contentment from Penny.  "It's too bad Miss Sachs missed this.  We should get her something nice as a token of our thanks when we get back."
"I still can't believe how she managed to keep this a secret from all of us."  An extremely relaxed Gene commented.  "But you're right, I'll talk it over with the others and maybe we can all pitch in and get her something terrific."
"You're boss can be quite discreet when she wants to be."
~~~
SMACK!  "I can't believe you'd try something like that.  Corner time is supposed to be punishment not a chance to play with yourself!"  SMACK, SMACK
"But I couldn't help it."  Bridgette managed to choke out between sobs. 
"You must really love your wet diaper."  SMACK, SMACK  "I'll tell you what, I'll just go ahead and leave you in it until bedtime.  How about that?"
The young accountant could only whimper in response.  Eventually the spanking ended, but thanks to her training she was hornier than ever and there was going to be no chance at relief with Lucy watching over her like a hawk.  It didn't get any better at dinner when she was squishing around in her high chair desperately trying to ignore the burning desire between her legs.  Needless to say most of her spaghetti ended up staining her face, bib and diaper.
Her torment did not end there.  After the conclusion of the evening meal there was a gathering of babies in the theater for a magic show.  A flower bouqet made of baby wipes that appeared from nowhere, a bag of diapers that disappeared and the coup de grace, a pacifier floated through the air. 
Finally back in her room Bridgette was stripped naked, placed in the tub and scrubbed thoroughly by her nanny.  With the wash cloth between her legs she tried to achieve that which she ached for.  Lucy was not having it.  "It's my job to take care of you little girl, but that doesn't mean sexually.  I get paid for what I do and helping you with those kind of desires would make me akin to a prostitute."
Hearing that made the 34 year old ashamed.  Her nanny was a good person and deserved better than to have an adult baby try to force herself on her.  Wait.  Did I just refer to myself as one of the people who were on this cruise by choice?  What's happening to me?  I want to go home.  But the only place she went was to her crib.  Lucy secured a fresh diaper to her hips, locked up the crib bars and read to the young accountant until she had falled asleep.
The following morning Bridgette awoke to find she had wet the bed in her sleep.  Apparently her 'training' was very effective.  She had peed so much in her sleep that the diaper had absorbed as much as it could then leaked on the sheets when her bladder had kept pouring forth.  The 34 year old knew she should be disgusted by what had happened, but at the same time she was incredibly turned on by it. 
Sitting up on her knees she took her pillow and shoved it between her soaked diaper and the mattress.  Slowly at first her hips started to gyrate back and forth.  Soon the young accountants hips were bucking like crazy, rubbing her pussy against the wet padding between her legs.  She knew she should be ashamed of what she was doing, but the desire was just too strong.
"Oh, fuck, unnff!"  She gasped and grunted, simulaneously filling her pants and climaxing.  Wave after wave of pleasure convulsed through her body for nearly five minutes until she collapsed into a ball in her crib.  With a smile plastered to her face she drifted back to sleep completely unaware that Lucy had been standing in the doorway watching the entire show.
By the time she woke up again it was mid-morning and her nanny was sitting beside her crib.  "You missed breakfast, sweetie.  I brought you a couple muffins and your bottle."
Rubbing the corners of her eyes Bridgette sat up.  Her diaper had been changed at some point since she had woken up earlier and the night time lullabies had ceased.  Greedily chewing on the soft blueberry muffin offered she smiled at her caregiver.  "Thank you."
In short order her breakfast was finished, she was loaded into her stroller and taken to her sandbox session that was already in progress.  Being late to arrive the good toys had already been claimed, if she were going to have any fun at all she'd have to find someone to play with.  Unfortunately most of the other babies were already paired up and the only one willing to let her join in was Greg, the boy who wanted her to sit on his chest and piss her diaper.
Wanting no part of that she waited for his back to be turned then crawled over and stole his shovel/pail combo.  He may have been to busy rubbing his diaper and staring at one of the other girls to notice but Lucy certainly did.  "You have been here for all of two minutes and already you're causing trouble.  What am I going to do with you?"
Bridgette knew a rhetorical question when she heard it and proceeded to waddle over and lay herself across the nanny's lap.  When a spanking didn't commence immediately she looked up at Lucy a bit perplexed.  "No spanky?"
"Don't worry little girl, it's coming."  The caregiver pointed a finger towards Greg who was now toddling over, a huge grin on his face.  "Since I'm getting tired of having to warm your britches, from now on we'll have others help out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a flash Bridgette was off her nanny's lap and waddling as fast as her puffy rear end would allow away from the impending insanity.  The thought that she was on a boat and escape impossible never entered her mind as she rounded a corner and darted on.  Looking back she saw Lucy giving chase and wildly dragging the stroller.  With a laugh she spun her head back around just in time to see a door open.  Her hands went up to try and protect herself, she crashed into the obstacle full force and everything went black.
When the young accountant woke up she was laying in a hospital bed with her caregiver sitting beside her.  "I am so sorry honey.  I was just teasing about him spanking you.  Babies aren't allowed to punish other babies, he was just coming over so you could apologize to him."
"Totally not funny."  The 34 year old went to rub her eyes and found it impossible.  Both arms were wrapped in casts from the knuckles of her fingers to halfway between her elbow and shoulder.  "What the hell?"
Lucy did her best to comfort her.  "When you ran into the door both of your wrists were fractured.  The doctor felt it best to completely immobilize them for now but in a week you can have your physician re-evaluate and see if something smaller will work."
Shifting in the bed Bridgette could tell she was in a soaked diaper, the combination of having been knocked out and swearing a second ago had seen to that.  Great, now I really am I helpless baby.  Can't feed myself, can't take myself to the restroom.  Going to be stuck in these stupid things even longer now.  When the cruise ends who am I going to have to degrade myself and ask to help out?  "How long am I here for?"
"The doc was waiting for you to wake up to make sure you didn't have a concussion, but if you check out okay he'll probably release us straight away."  The nanny smiled.  "If you're ready I'll go find him."
In a matter of minutes the nanny was back with a early 50's man.  His brown hair, slighly chiseled jaw and the swagger in his step gave him an aura of expertise.  "Miss Sachs, sorry we had to meet this way.  Good news is that in 4 to 6 weeks you'll be good as new."
"Four to six weeks!"  The young accountant was incredulous.  "Just from running into a stupid door?"
"Realistically it'll be more like two.  I generally double the time to keep people from trying to do too much too fast."  He signed a couple papers then stuck a pen between two of Bridgette's fingers and slid the papers underneath.
She twirled her fingers as best she could in an attempt to sign herself.  "Thank you doctor."
He assisted her into a wheelchair, Lucy took control and guided them out into the afternoon sun.  Instead of the ship's deck though it was a parking lot lined with palm trees.  "Adult Baby Cruise would like to apologize for the events that led to your tragic injury.  As a token of goodwill we will be refunding your fare, paying for all doctors visits and giving you $10,000 for assistance expenses while you are in casts."
"Where are we?"  The 34 year old was glad to be back on dry land.
"A diagnostic center in Key West."  Lucy helped the accountant into a car.  "Our next stop is the Walgreens up the street to fill your pain medication prescription then off to the airport.  We can change you into your panties if you want, I've got your clothes.  Otherwise I can just pull a skirt on over your diaper."
Before today Bridgette never would have considered the option let alone given it this much thought.  It would be nice to finally be rid of these diapers but could she really trust herself in adult underwear.  And if I'm going to be on any type of pain medication who knows when and where I'll fall asleep.  Sigh.  "Better safe then sorry, let's stick with the diapers."
The longest skirt in the bag was pulled up the 34 year olds legs, buttoned closed and was barely able to cover the partially soaked garment around her waist.  Lucy ran into the drug store to pick up the prescription and Bridgette began to feel a familiar sensation growing between her legs.  Now that the hustle and bustle of the doctors office was over the subliminal training was kicking in and she needed to find a way to scratch her proverbial itch or her time with arms immobilized was going to be torture.
Before anything could be sorted out Lucy returned medicine in hand.  From there it was a short 10 minute drive to Key West International Airport.  "I'm sorry that it had to end like this.  I really enjoyed taking care of you."
"I think I'm actually going to miss you changing my diapers."  The 34 year old responded.  "Think you could do it one last time?"
In the tiny family restroom the nanny laid out a mat on the floor followed by the young accountant.  "It's a long flight, almost 12 hours if you count the 2 layovers.  I'd best double you up."
Bridgette nodded as her sodden undergarment was untaped.  A wet wipe was applied and she couldn't help but to gyrate her hips as her nethers were cleaned.  When the change was complete she was helped to her feet and had her skirt put back in place.  There was definitely a bulge that could be seen but the young accountant wasn't concerned.  "Thank you."
"It was my pleasure."  Lucy handed over a piece of paper.  "It's my cell.  If you're ever in the area again maybe we can get together sometime."
"You aren't coming with me?"  Why am I more worried about that than people noticing my padded butt?  "Who's going to help me switch planes or take me home from the airport?"
"The flight attendants have been briefed to shuttle you around between flights and I got ahold of your sister, she was your emergency contact for the cruise.  She'll pick you up when you make it back to Lansing."
Stifling a tear Bridgette attempted to wave goodbye, allowed the flight attendant to show her to her seat and was buckled in.  The pilot did his traditional preflight announcement but she was too lost in thought about her days as an adult baby to pay him any mind.  Before the small plane ever reached the end of the tarmac she had fallen asleep with the memories of her lullabies echoing inside her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first transfer in Tampa Bay went off without a hitch.  Bridgette could tell that she had dampened her diaper a bit on the short flight there, but she was in no immediate danger of leaking since Lucy had doubled her up.  The next leg of the journey would take her to Chicago Midway where she'd have a couple hour layover but then it was on to home sweet home. 
She was surprised with how curtious and efficient the flight attentant who had helped her had been.  Now gazing out her window seat she was watching the tufts of clouds drift idly by.  When the drink cart came round she was finally able to feel like an adult for the first time in nearly a week when she ordered a vodka tonic.  Maybe it wasn't the best combination with pain medication but right now she didn't care.  Halfway through her beverage she was once again unconscious.
Somewhere over the Tennessee valley a gentle nudge woke her up.  The man in the seat next to hers was returning from presumably the bathroom and had accidentally bumped into her while sitting down.  "Sorry, damn seats just aren't big enough."
"That's okay."  The 34 year old smiled, wiggled her backside in an effort to get more comfortable and noticed that she had done more than just wet in her sleep.  Dammit, I doubt there's any chance of getting changed on the plane and the odds aren't much better when we land.  Guess I'm just going to have to deal with it and hope nobody notices the smell.
By the time the plane touched down at Midway an all too familiar itch was burning in Bridgette's loins.  The steward carried her luggage to the next terminal, checked her in at the gate and left to catch his next duty assignment.  With a bit over two hours to kill before the last leg of her journey departed the young accountant decided to have a look around.
Meandering her way around Concourse A the 34 year old ended up at Halsted Street Tap in the hopes that a little alcohol might qwell her increasing state of arousal.  Three mixed drinks in and she could feel her diaper was getting soggier by the minute.  Unfortunately for her the subliminal training was not deterred by intoxication and the combination of the two was making it hard to focus on anything other than her need to orgasm.
Since she couldn't reach into her pocket and get the money herself she had the bartender extract the amount she owed.  Leaving the bar she bee-lined towards the restroom and after a bit of finagling was able to lock herself in a stall.  There has to be some way to get myself off even without the use of my arms.  Think dammit.  A gush of pee flooded her diaper and causing a trickle to leak down her leg.  Great, there's no way anyone is going to let me on the plane like this.
"Everything okay in there?"  A voice echoed over the stall door.
Now what do I do?  It's not like I can take care of any of this on my own though is it?  "Not really."
"What seems to be the trouble?"  The door wiggled a bit from where the woman was trying to get in.  "Can you open up?"
More finagling and the stall popped open.  Bridgette was at a loss to explain the issue.  "I, well, I uh-"
The woman's eyes bulged and her jaw hung nearly to the floor at the sight of an adult woman with a yellow diaper sagging beneath the hem of her skirt.  It was a long minute before words came to her.  "Clearly you need to get changed.  Do you have someone around who does that for you that I can go find?"
"Not really, I'm on my own until I reach Lansing."
"You wait here."  The woman slowly backed towards the door.  "I'll go see if they have a nurses station."
Alone once more Bridgette zipped back into the stall to stradle the toilet with the seat down and facing the resevoir tank.  Thrusting her hips back and forth rubbed the front of her soaked garment against her sensitive pussy.  The rhytmic gyration soon had her erupting in an orgasm to rival the one from the other day. 
Collapsing on the floor from her exertion the young accountant was still panting when the bathroom door opened again.  It was the woman with a package in her hand.  "Oh my, are you okay?  Did you fall?"
"I'm fabulous."  Brigette grinned from ear to ear.
"There was no nurse but I found these."  A bag of diapers fell to the floor beside their intended recipient.  "I'm not really comfortable cleaning you up, is it alright if I just tape it on over what you're already wearing?"
"Sure."  Diapers are so fucking awesome, I almost wish I was still on the cruise.  Wait, did I just think that?  Those lullabies must have turned my brain into mush.  A pat to the front of the fresh diaper that was now secured in place snapped her out of the trance.  "Thank you."
"Sorry I couldn't do a better job."  The woman adjusted Bridgette's skirt.  "You're peaking out the bottom a bit, but hopefully no one will notice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Excuse me."  Bridgette stood before the ticket counter with her head hung.  "I seem to have missed my flight."
The lady behind the counter doesn't miss a beat and extends her hand.  "Do you have your ticket?"
"The steward assisting me on the transfer from my previous flight gave it to the man at the gate along with my bag."  She waved her casts around in the clerks face.  "If you hadn't noticed I'm a bit injured and the pain medicine knocked me out during my layover.  Is there any way you can look me up in the system?"
"Can I have you name and the credit card you purchased the tickets with?"
"My name is Bridgette Sachs."  The 34 year old blushed.  "But the ticket was purchased by a third party."
The clerk hacked a few letters on the keyboard in front of her.  "Name of the third party?"
The young accountant mumbled something unintelligible, the clerk arched her brow prompting a more distinct, if not whispered, pronounciation.  "Adult Baby Cruises."
"Thank you."  A few more keystrokes.  "It says you're trying to get to Lansing.  Ah, let's see.  Hmmm.  It looks like there's a flight leaving just after midnight and another tomorrow morning at 8:34, would you like me to transfer your ticket?"
Bridgette mulled it over.  "Go ahead and put me on the midnight plane.  That way a hotel won't be necessary but is there a nursing station around and a phone I can use?"
The clerk was kind enough to give the stranded wayfarer use of the phone at the counter and punch in the numbers.  Bridgette then explained why she didn't arrive on the earlier flight, informed her of the new plan and apologized for the inconvienence.  From there it was off to find a way to get her pants changed, apparently the airport had no personnel for that sort of thing, though the clerk had suggested Holy Cross Hospital a few blocks away.
After a short cab ride she promised the driver a $50 tip if he waited to take her back to Midway.  The 34 year old breezed her way in through the emergency door, up to the counter and unceremoniously asked her a clean diaper.  For her part the receptionist looked her up and down then asked her to have a seat someone would be with her momentarily.
Twenty minutes later a young man dressed in scrubs appeared.  "Miss Sachs?  Right this way."
This kids isn't going to change me is he?  He doesn't even look old enough to shave.  Maybe he's just showing me to a private room.  Begrudgingly she followed to a curtained area and sat on the butcher paper covered table he directed.  "Is the nurse coming?"
"My name's Jeff, I'm a med student doing my internship."  He snapped a glove on his right hand, then the left.  "Why don't you lay back, we can get this started."
"I suppose."  She leaned back on her elbows so she could better monitor what he as doing.
Wheeling a stool between her legs he set to work untaping each of the three diapers and slowly lowering them to the table.  When the last one was open he scooted back for a second to grab some medical wipes.  "They give us interns all the messy jobs.  Not to worry I am a professional, well studying to be a professional at least."
Bridgette rolled her eyes and laid all the way back on the table.  As the wipes began clearing away everything she had done in her diaper she began to relax and enjoy.  If the young man noticed her arousal he didn't mention it and kept right on going with the change.  Adding rash cream from where her bum had started to redden after it's extended stay in the same messy diaper the intern sealed a single new plastic undergarment in place and proclaimed the task complete. 
Looking at the clock the 34 year old saw she still had an hour before her flight departed and another couple til it landed.  "Think you could double it up just to be safe?"
Shrugging his shoulders the intern complied, escorted her to the check out desk and once the bill was settled helped her into the cab which was amazingly still waiting.  She'd have to slip him more than the promised fifty for that kind of devotion.  Returning to the airport she did just that having become somewhat better at pulling money from her pocket after all the practice she was recieving. 
With half an hour until takeoff she presented herself at the gate and was given permission to board.  The flight attendant came around, buckled her in and the two chatted for a bit about how the injury occurred.  Bridgette wasn't eager to divulge the truth so she made up a story about falling down the stairs of her brother's condo.  The fib earned her a sympathetic smile and a promise to check back with anything she needed for the hour long flight.
Soon enough the drama was over, the plane had landed once more and the young accountant was being greeted by her younger sister.  The two hugged as best possible given the circumstances and on the way to the car the 34 year old began to explain a slightly altered version of the events. 
By the time they had reached the 23 year old Melissa's house her elder sister was napping in the seat beside her.  She was about to wake her when a hissing sound could be heard coming from beneath the sleeping girls skirt.  Curious she took a peak.  "What the hell?"
"Huh?"  Bridgette stirred.  Looking down she saw her sisters hand between her legs.  "It's because of the casts; I was going to tell you but I wasn't sure how.  Then I guess I dozed off."
"Well while you're at my house all you have to do is ask and I can help you to the bathroom.  Any time, day or night."  Melissa helped her sister from the car.  "That way you won't have to wear those things."
"I can't begin to tell you what that means to me."  The 34 year old half grinned.  Should I tell her I actually need them cause the cruise I went on wasn't as typical as I led her to believe?  Though I have already wet, so maybe my bladder is empty and I won't have to go any more tonight and can work on removing my 'training' tomorrow. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's late, we're both tired.  Let's just crash for the night and deal with things in the morning."  There, now I get to keep my nighttime protection and can start fresh on getting control back.
"I guess."  Melissa yawned assisting her sister into the house, up the stairs and onto the waiting bed.  "Good night."
Laying there staring at the ceiling the 34 year old knew the thoughts in her head were wrong.  That she had to fight them if she were to ever defeat the stupid lullabies that had ingrained themselves so well in such a short time if she ever hoped to get out of diapers.  One last time couldn't hurt though.  Tiptoing to the door she peered down the hall and saw the younger girls door closed.  A mischievious smile on her face she scampered back to the bed, bunched up a pillow and humped herself to sleep. 
The following morning she was up early with her diaper soggier than it had been.  Thinking her sister wouldn't be up yet Bridgette put on an encore performance to last nights climatic show and then smiled her way down to the kitchen.  She was able to open the refridgerator door with her foot, club a jug of orange juice between her casts and deposit on the counter where despite her best efforts the top remained on.  Giving up she managed to lift the faucet handle and bend over the sink to stick her head under the running water.
"If you were that thirsty you could have woken me up."  Melissa called from the room's doorway.  "Though based on how far that thing around your waist is sagging you're probably close to dehydrated."
The elder sister sheepishly turned around.  "I just figured you'd be exhausted from having to wait so long at the airport.  I really don't want to be any more of an inconveniece than I have to."
"Nonsense."  The 23 year old walked over, untaped her sisters diaper and then picked it up from where it had plopped to the floor.  Tossing it in the waste bin.  "I bet you're glad to be rid of that.  Ready for a shower or did you want to eat first?"
Bridgette sank down into a chair and hoped she didn't look as nervous as she felt.  "Breakfast I guess."
Much like the first morning on the cruise the 34 year old found herself being fed scrambled eggs and sausage.  The fact that she wasn't sitting in a wet diaper made the experience a thousand times greater this day though, now all she had to do was keep herself that way.  Scoop after scoop found its way to her mouth as she came up with a gameplan on regaining control of her body. 
When both sisters had eaten it was off to the bathroom.  A warm shower was started, plastic wrap was placed over Bridgette's casts and Melissa stepped out to give her some privacy.  The elder sister let the water rinse off the worries of the last few days, clenched down on her bladder as hard as she could and silently swore.  If she could override the training at all she wouldn't spring a leak between her legs.
Immediately she could tell it was going to be a test of will.  Pressure was increasing with each second but she wasn't going to relax and let it go, not until she was confident she was actually holding it.  What she guessed was a minute later she was feeling quite pleased with her progress and that if absolutely necessary she could make it to the toilet in time.  Smiling to herself at the early success she let the yellow river flow down her legs and then the drain.
A knock on the door.  "Everything alright in there?"
"Doing great!"  Bridgette hollered back before stepping out of the water.  "Can I get a little help drying off though?"
In due course the younger sister assisted the elder in toweling off and dressing.  From there the pair settled in the living room to relax in front of the television.  Being a Friday morning not much was on and Melissa wondered if her sister would be fine on her own for a bit.  "If you're okay here I was considering heading into the office for a bit.  I'd stop by at lunch and check in."
"Go do what you need."  Give me a chance to keep practicing my day time potty training even if I still don't know what to do about the bedwetting.  "But before you go can you help me get my panties off in case the need arises for the bathroom?  I can pull my skirt up out of the way myself."
It was done and Bridgette was alone.  First she was off to the kitchen to drink as much as she could from the faucet, need to fill the bladder in order to practice after all.  Next she ventured to the bathroom, hiked up the skirt and had a seat.  Letting loose a string of obsenities that would cause a sailor to hide his face in shame the young accountant allowed the flow to begin then clenched down as hard as she could.  This time however she couldn't stop it. 
She spent the next hour and a bit repeating the process over and over.  When she clenched before cursing she was able to hold her pee in, if not she was still as helpless as a baby to prevent herself from wetting uncontrollably.  The results weren't exactly what she had been hoping for but she was pleased that she had made some progress in only one morning. 
Who knows where she'll be at when bedtime rolls around, probably even further though just to be safe she'd have to ask Melissa to diaper her.  I'll just have to make up some excuse about not wanting to wake her up in the middle of the night.  Hope she gets back soon, I'm a might peckish.  Guess I could try and find something in the fridge.
Opening the gateway to the land of chilled food with her toe for the second time that day she ducked her head down to inspect the options.  There's some yogurt that would be good if I could get a spoon to her mouth, lunch meat I could lean back and try to drop in my mouth or some leftover rice.  With a sigh she withdrew her club of an arm, accidentally dislodging a carton of eggs to break upon the lineolum floor.  "Dammit!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Immediately Bridgette's hand flew between her legs.  Oh god no, please, no.  A few drops of urine escaped  but to her amazement she was able to prevent a full blown accident.  At first she was overjoyed at the sudden success, then came to the realization that it might be due to having emptied her bladder all morning and not newfound control.
Either way she still had a mess of half a dozen broken eggs to clean up.  Taking a towel from beside the sink she dropped it on the floor and began to move it around with her foot.  The result was less than spectacular as all that managed to do was spread the egg to a larger portion of floor.
"Having some trouble?"  Melissa had made it home.  "Let me get that for you."
"Thanks."  The elder sister stepped back.  "How was work?"
"Same old shit, different day.  Other than this,"  The 23 year old indicated the mess she was in the middle of cleaning.  "How'd you manage on your own?  I ask because I have to go back in and wondered if I should have someone stop in while I'm gone."
"For the most part it was okay, but having someone look in might not be a bad idea."
"Sure thing."  Melissa rinsed the towel in the sink then tossed it in the laundry room.  After that she was digging through the fridge to procur lunch for herself and her sister.  While not a great meal the turkey sandwiches, yogurt and tea were more than enough to fill the girls up.  Before heading back to work she asked, "Did you need your pain meds?"
Good question.  I have been having a bit of discomfort but is it really that bad?  Maybe take half the dose, enough to dull the pain but not enough to knock me out.  "One pill instead of two."
The younger Sachs fulfilled the elder's request and then grabbed her keys from her purse.  "Someone will be by a little after two to check in, hopefully that isn't too long."
"Thanks sis."  Bridgette plopped herself on the sofa and managed to press the power button on the television remote.  Flipping through the channels she settled for 'Who Wants to be a Millionare', the poor acting in it was still better than what she'd get on a soap opera.  Soon enough the quiz show ended and the 34 year old needed to find something else to occupy her time.
Knowing that if she stood a chance at a dry night she'd have to keep working on her issues the young accountant found herself bent over the kitchen sink gulping down water once more.  From there it was to the bathroom for a rousing session of swearing.  Much like in the morning she was helpless to control herself when clenching down afterward.
Seems like my progress is at a stand still, perhaps it's time to try something else.  Pacing around the living room several ideas ran through her head.  From making her own subliminal training cd to admitting to Melissa what had really occurred and getting outside assistance.  Not sure how to program a subliminal tape that was quickly scratched off her mental chalkboard.  And despite a growing fear in her gut that it would come down to someone helping her she wasn't quite prepared to confess just yet. 
Laying down on the couch she closed her eyes and tried to envision a solution that didn't involve herself being diaper dependant at night the rest of her life.  Nothing came to mind and with a sigh she realized telling her sister was the only real option available, this was going to be quite the humiliating conversation.
Before she knew it the time had jumped to 2:11pm and there was a knock on the door.  "Come on in, it's unlocked."
"I'm Amanda."  A girl who appeared to be around sixteen entered.  "Mel asked me to stop by after school and make sure you were alright."
Sitting up Bridgette was glad she hadn't accidently fallen asleep and had an accident.  "Everything's fine."
"You need anything?"
The young accountant smiled.  "No, I'll be good until my sister makes it home."
Watching the girl disappear to do whatever teen girls do these days Bridgette collapsed back.  What's the best way to tell someone, oh hey by the way I'm a bedwetter because I went on an adult baby cruise?  Maybe it would be best to slowly build into it, start with how I accidentally booked myself on the wrong boat and go from there.  At least I have time to figure it out, she probably won't be back until after six depending on how late the congressman stays.  Predictable office hours are hard to come by when your a campaign manager for a senator I suppose.  Tonight was going to be an eventful night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the time dinner rolled around Bridgette had decided to go for it.  She'd have the leftover diapers from the cruise next to her on the couch and simply start at the beginning and hope Melissa didn't have too many questions.  Unfortunately her younger sister was yet to make it home and now she was hungry once more. 
It took a little finese but the accountant managed to dial a local chinese restaraunt, order delivery and talk the delivery boy inside to spoon the box onto a plate for her when he arrived several minutes later.  He earned a sizeable tip for his effort.  When he had left she planted herself face first in the mu shu pork.  Sure it was getting all over her but this wasn't the first time in the last few days such a thing had happened. 
Dinner, complete with egg rolls polished off, she rinsed as best she could under the kitchen faucet.  There was still a bit of a mess on her cheeks but compared to what she planned to divulge to her sister this would be a minor triviality.  Dumping her four remaining diapers on the couch she headed back to the kitchen for some water when the door opened. 
Continuing to her destination she took a deep breath and began her rehearsed speech.  "As the diapers on the couch would indicate we have a lot to talk about but let me say what I have to before you ask any questions.  I somehow ended up on the wrong cruise, one for adult babies, and while I was there I was forced to listen to subliminal messages that have made me incontinent when I sleep or for a short time after swearing.  So basically until I figure out how to re-potty train myself I need you to keep me in diapers."  Taking a sip from the faucet.  God that was horrible, at least she didn't interrupt. 
"So I should put a diaper on you now then?"  A stunned Amanda queried and picked up one of the garments in question.
"Oh shit!  You aren't Melissa!"  Bridgette's humiliation compounded as a steady stream of urine ran down her legs to puddle on the kitchen linoleum.
"Guess that's a yes."  The sixteen year old began to unfold the disposable underwear.  "Do you have like, wipes and stuff?  Should I just lay you on the floor or is there some kind of special place you want me to do it?"
The 34 year old was speechless.  What was there to say at that point?  She had already admitted to being incontinent, then proved it by pissing on the floor.  Amanda's coming this way, what do I do?  Too late, there goes my skirt, I think I'm going to cry.  Yep, definitely crying and wow is this floor cold.  Here I thought it was bad the first time Lucy did this but now I've got some high school kid sliding a diaper under my butt.  At least it's almost over. 
Wait, where's she going?  Ah, getting a damp cloth, oh fuck, now that's cold!  And I didn't think this could get any worse, but alas here I am dribbling into the open diaper.  Without a doubt this is the single most humiliating event of my life.  Thank you god, it's finally it's over, sealed inside my crinkly plastic prison.  Now how do I get rid of her?
"Looks like you have a bit of sauce on your shirt,"  The sixteen year old commented.  "Don't worry, I'll help you put on a clean one."
In short order the article of clothing in question was pulled over her head and taken along with the skirt to be placed in the laundry room.  Wearing just a bra and diaper the young accountant was led out to the living room, watched as the girl rummaged through her bag and redressed in a tank top.
Not sure what else to do she thanked the high schooler for the help.  "I appreciate what you've done, but I can handle it from here."
"No problem."  Amanda took a seat in the recliner.  "It's going to be a while until Mel gets home though.  What you want to watch?"
"Think I'll just turn in."  Bridgette trudged up the stairs, splayed her body across her bed and freaked out.  Why can't anything go my way?  What did I do to deserve this?  How can I go from being a respectable boss to being babysat by some teen kid?  What's Melissa going to say when she finds out I let her neighbor girl diaper me?  My life is over.  At some point having a full stomach, the pain medication and being emotionally fatigued all combined and the 34 year old had fallen asleep. 
When the 23 year old Sachs returned home from work it was near 1am, she was a little tipsy and there was something amiss in the living room.  Picking up one of the diapers still sitting on the couch she examined it and then took it upstairs to ask her sister what the deal was.  Flipping on the light in Bridgette's room revealed something even more bizarre.  "What the fuck?"
The noise caused the elder sister to stir.  "Turn off the light."
"I think we need to have a little talk first."  She flopped down on the bed, squeezed the well used padding between the accountant's legs and grimaced.  "We can start with what the hell is going on."
"Can't it wait til morning?" 
A long breath out.  "If you really want it to, you're the one that's going to be sleeping in poopy pampers."
"Huh?  Oh.  I can explain while you change me."  The 34 year old adjusted her position to the edge of the bed and began to recite the same speech she had delivered earlier that evening as her messy bottom was cleaned.  When the tale was complete powder was applied to her privates and she was once again encased in plastic.  "I'm sorry for doing this to you."
"You're my sister and I love you no matter what."  The 23 year old patted her sisters padded butt.  "Though I never thought in a million years I'd be changing my older sisters diapers.  Have you told mom and dad yet?"
"Hell no."  A spurt of pee put a yellow stain on her new underwear.  "And you can't tell them either."
"Dad's a psychologist, you don't think he could help reverse the effects?"
Bridgette shrugged her shoulders.  "He probably could, but I still don't want them to know."
"You know he always said you can't be hypnotized to do something you don't want to."  The younger Sachs gave the elder a hug.  "Are you sure you 'accidentally' booked the wrong cruise?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Of course I'm sure!"  Bridgette huffed.  "What possible advantage is there to confining myself to wearing diapers?"
"I don't know.  I'm sorry."  Melissa stood up, walked to the doorway and flipped the light switch.  "We'll talk more in the morning."
Seven hours later daylight streamed through the curtain or the elder Sachs bedroom and the garment between her legs was once again soaked.  Stretching, a groan escaped her lips and she waddled into the hallway.  Her sisters door was still closed which presented herself with an opportunity to have a bit of fun. 
Making her way downstairs she spied the personal massager where Amanda had left it the night before and after a little difficulty had it plugged in.  With a squish her butt settled on the floor, her fingers were able to switch on the device and with it clubbed between her casts she brought it to the front of her yellow diaper.  Vibrations pulsed through her body, her back arched and she panted her way to bliss.
Now to get out of this diaper, but that means waking up Melissa and having to listen to her theories.  Guess there's no way around it though.  Bridgette proceeded to the 23 year olds room and knocked on the door.  "Hey sis.  Can I borrow you for a minute?"
Hair akimbo and wiping sleep from her eyes the younger Sachs followed to the elders bed.  Untaping the sodden diaper she used a kleenex to dab away any excess moisture.  "If you're going to be awake do you really need me to put another one on you?"
"It's better to be safe than sorry."
Melissa disappeared downstairs to fetch a fresh pair of disposable underwear from the couch and Bridgette waited patiently atop the old one.  Why can't I go without a diaper during the day?  Is it possible I really do enjoy this?  I mean I know I've been masturbating a lot more lately but that's due to the subliminal messages isn't it? 
Soon enough the 23 year old was back upstairs to finish taking care of the 34 year old.  "Who's Lucy?  I found her number when I went through your bag."
"She was my nanny on the cruise."  Bridgette lifted her up her hips.  "Gave me her number in case I was ever down that way again."
Melissa gave a crooked smile.  "Uh huh.  I couldn't find any more diapers so I'll probably have to go to the store today to pick some up if you're going to be wearing them full time.  You know what brand this is or did you want to try a different one?"
"Not sure what these are but they work pretty good, might as well stick with them."  Powder dusted her privates making her giggle.  "Lucy would know if you wanted to give her a call."
Last tape in place the younger sister helped the older put on a new shirt.  "Good idea, I'll have to do that later.  Right now I'm tired, you want breakfast before I go back to bed?"
Being good for now Bridgette allowed her sister to go back to sleep and made her way to the living room to watch television.  Quality Saturday morning programming was sparse at best so she settled for cartoons, a remnant from the morning marathon on the cruise.  An hour later Melissa descended the stairs to pour two bowls of cereal.
When both had eaten their fill it was time for shopping.  The 34 year old had a pair of loose jeans pulled up her legs and then waited for her 23 year old counterpart to do the same.  From there it was to the car for a fifteen minute ride to the neighborhood pharmacy.  Walking in through the sliding double doors and towards the rear of the store they soon came across the adult incontinence aisle.
Scanning the available brands the younger Sachs whispered.  "Can I unzip your pants real quick?  I don't remember what they look like."
"Here?"  Bridgette fidgeted trying to think of how to describe her current underwear.  "They're white with, uh-"
"Oh come on, nobody's around."  Melissa reached for her sisters waist and lowered the jeans from her hips.  "Why are you wet?  You didn't fall asleep in the car and haven't sworn all day."
"Well, I had to go, and um, I was already wearing the diaper, so."  Her face went crimson.  "But don't think I like it, it's just a habit I picked up on the cruise."
"Whatever you say diaper girl."  The 23 year year old returned the pants to their rightful position, found the package that matched what her sister was wearing and then grabbed a couple more for good measure.
At the register Bridgette paid for the four packages of Abenas, then along with Melissa, carried them to the car.  That was so embarrassing, the cashier had to know they were for me.  I really hope to be using the potty again before I have to buy any more.  Let's see, 14 in a pack times four equals 56.  Divided by 3 per day gives me roughly 18 days to get my life back to normal.
Her reverie was cut short when the car stopped abruptly.  Through the windshield she could see shopping carts rolling by, must have made it to the grocery store.  Following her sister around she vetoed a few food choices and requested some others before reaching the baby aisle.  "What are we doing here?"
"Don't you think you'll need more wipes, powder and the like?"  Melissa began loading the aforementioned items into the cart.  Taking another from a hook she waved it in front of the elder Sachs's face.  "I could always get you a cute little paci too."
The young accountant's eyes followed the pink bunny pacifer as it danced before them.  I hadn't even thought of sucking on one since I left the boat, but now seeing one I almost have to have it.  Must be another subliminal training Lucy didn't mention, have to ask about that when Mel calls her later.  "Very funny.  Why don't you put it where it belongs so we can get moving?"
Apparently the younger Sachs felt the pacifier belonged in the cart because that was where it ended up.  "Don't pretend you don't want it.  I saw you practically drooling."
"Fine.  Whatever."  The 34 year old stuck out her tongue and waddled ahead.  Turning the corner onto the store's main drag she nearly bumped into a woman.  Without looking up she apologized.  "Sorry."
"Bridgette?"  A familiar voice asked.  "What on earth happened to you?"
Before the stunned young accountant stood one of her minion's and his wife Penny.  "I fell and broke both my wrists.  Are you back from the cruise already?"
Gene Hart, who appeared far more tan than when they had last seen each other replied.  "Plane landed a little while ago, we stopped here on the way home to restock the fridge so we wouldn't have to go out the rest of the weekend.  How'd you fall?  That why you didn't come with us?"
"She was helping me paint and fell from a ladder."  Melissa had caught up to the group and introductions were hastily made.  "I felt so bad I just had to let her stay with me so I could take care of her until she got better."
"Isn't that sweet."  Penny cooed.  "And I see you have a baby too."
"Oh, no.  Just doing some babysitting."
Bridgette silently wished the convesation was over, she didn't like being diapered this close to one of her employees; especially since she was wet.  She edged closer to the front of her sister's shopping cart and peered inside pretending to take inventory of it's contents.  Without realizing it her well padded crotch began to slowly move against the corner of the basket.  Tuning out the rest of the world she bit her lower lip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A pat on her back brought playtime to a close quickly and restored Bridgette's attention to the present.  Apparently Gene had asked her a question but she had no idea what it was.  Guessing it was about her status she responded.  "I won't be back into work until after I get these stupid casts off."
"Not to worry."  He smiled.  "We'll see that everything is running smooth while you're out."
The group said their goodbyes and moved on with Melissa shaking her head at her elder sister as they proceeded to the checkout.  With the food and supplies paid for with part of the young accountants settlement it was back home for a much needed change of pants.  The 34 year old was disappointed she wasn't able to finish what she started earlier first and about the lack of clothing covering her diaper after.  Allegedly it was to better able tell when she needed changed.
The remainded of the morning progressed with a lot less fanfare than it had begun and soon lunch had also come and gone.  Being diapered Bridgette swallowed both pain pills without hesitation for dessert and then laid out on the living room couch for a nap.  'Mad Men' was airing on AMC when she awoke a little over an hour later yet there was no one around watching it. 
Curiosity peaked she decided to investigate unconcerned about the soggy state of her underwear.  Melissa's not in the bathroom, perhaps upstairs.  Waddling along the young accountant felt a familiar urge that she hadn't gotten to take care of earlier coming back with a vengence.  A quick stop to grab the personal massager from the living room where it had been abandon she took it to her room a bounce in her step.
Scrunched up pillow, combined with the vibrating action of her electronic friend between her legs and the 34 year old was on top of the world not to mention her covers.  Eyes closed her hips bucked on last time as she found bliss, her body spasmed and fell forward.  The pleasure drawing to a close she released a contented sigh along with a load into the back of her pants. 
Rather than being repulsed the personal care from the personal massagers sent a bolt of electricity up her spine.  Grinding harder she pressed her messy crotch down to enjoy the sensation until she climaxed for a second time.  Then, exhausted, she rolled to the side, too tired to turn off the device, it was the first time she had achieved multiple orgasms.
"Well, well, well."  The younger Sachs tsked from the room's doorway.  "You REALLY hate being in diapers don't you."
Trying to catch her breath the elder glared over her shoulder.  "I told you before-"
"Right, the subliminal training."  She walked over, assisted her sister to the floor and untaped her diaper.  "Except you know who can help you and you refuse to talk to him.  Now lay still."
Bridgette complied and pondered on Melissa's taunt.  How can I be too proud to ask my parents for help but more than willing to shit my pants?  Oops, think I just peed on her hand.  That's just great, piss her off by pissing on her.  "Maybe we can make an appointment on Monday to see a hypno-therapist or something, but not dad."
Sealing the plastic garment in place.  "Deal.  Now what would you like to do for the rest of the day?"
A short discussion ensued where it was decided a dinner and evening on the town would be a great way to forget the troubles of late.  Nice dresses, hair and makeup done to perfection they were ready to go.  A purse was slung over the 23 year old's shoulder compared to a diaper bag hanging from the 34 year old's and they were off Troppo's supper club. 
Dining was a bit awkward due to the circumstances, but it also garnered sympathy a plenty.  Several people stopped by the table to ask what had happened and offer condolences, one particularly handsome lad even left his telephone number.  Why couldn't guys approach her like that normally?  Hopefully he'd still be interested when she was out of casts, and diapers.
From there it was a jaunt down Michigan Ave to The Riv, a popular college bar to do some dancing.  Two drinks in the young accountant's hips weren't the only part of her that was swinging to the music, the soggy underwear strapped to them was too.  Nudging her sister, "Can I see you in the bathroom a minute?"
"Just a sec."  The 23 year old was wrapped up in the arms of a random guy.
Not one to interrupt a good time brewing Bridgette made it known there it wasn't urgent, took a stool at the bar and ordered round number three.  Sipping vodka lime through a straw, the crowd watching began in earnest.  Scantily clad girls filled the floor that was only sparsely dotted with muscular young men. 
To bad they'll never give me a second glance, I'm practically twice their age.  When did I get so old?  Guess I was so focused on my career that I forgot to have fun.  Fuck that, I'm going to flirt with all the boys until one of them starts buying my drinks.  First I need Mel to give me a quick change, where'd she disappear to?
Adjusting her position on the bar stool for a better view the wet diaper pressed against her sensitive skin.  As discreetly as possible the 34 year old rocked back and forth on the old wooden chair feeling a shiver in her spine.  The faster she gyrated the more her dress rode up.  Slowly at first a crowd started to gather, by the time she climaxed her yellow padded crotch was fully exposed to the room and a handful of people were recording her personal moment on their phones. 
~~~~~~~~~
Coming down from her emotional high Bridgette's eyes opened, she adjusted her dress and scanned the room for her sister.  For some reason several people seemed to be hanging out near her but none of them Melissa.  There was a tap on her shoulder and a man asked.  "Can I buy you a drink?"
"Absolutely."  The 34 year old could see the reflection of the disco ball glittering in his eyes.  "I'm Bridgette."
He extended his hand, took hers into it and gave it a light peck with his lips.  "Steve.  A pleasure to meet you.  Do you come here often?"
"First time.  Not usually much for bars but my sister conned me into it tonight."  The drinks arrived and she hurriedly finished the one she had been working on.  "What about you?"
"My friends and I are here every weekend."  He indicated a group of guys who were all staring and laughing in her direction.  "Don't worry about them, they just bet me I couldn't get you to come home with me tonight."
Slamming the rest of drink number four on the evening then smiling seductively.  "I think you're making good progress so far."
The two continued to chat through the course of another twenty minutes and two vodka limes before the 34 year old was following her suitor out the door.  As a gentleman should, he opened the passenger door, helped her in and they were off.  A scant four blocks later they swung into the driveway of a fraternity house and were making out all the way to the living room couch. 
I can't believe this is happening, I never go home with strange guys from the bar.  But it feels so right.  And as much as he's been grabbing my ass he has to have felt my diaper.  Oh god, this is amazing!  His hands are on my zipper, there goes my dress and holy shit, he's rubbing my sopping wet diaper against my pussy.
"Does baby need a diapy change?"  His hot breath whispered into her ear.  When she moaned in response he stood up.  "You gotta earn it.  I want you to fuck yourself right here in the middle of the floor first."
Eager to please she straddled the couch arm and began what would have been dry humping it.  Well if it wasn't for the state of her underwear it would have been dry humping as urine seeped out with each thrust of her hips.  She vaguely thought she heard her cell phone ring and voices in the room around her but she was far to engrossed in the building pleasure.  With a loud grunt she writhed in orgasmic joy. 
Dazed, the young accountant allowed herself to be assisted to the floor, her diaper to be untaped and a cool wipe cleansing the excess pee from her skin.  The voices from earlier grew louder as she became more aware of her surroundings, apparently the entire frat was gathered around. 
Before she could protest the pacifer from her bag was inserted between her lips.  Desperately she wished to ask what the hell was going on but all Bridgette was capable of was suckling the object in her mouth.  Soon enough a dry diaper was secured in place, she was sitting up and a pack of sorority girls swooped in to pinch her cheeks.
At some point a sippy cup filled with a mystery concoction of liquor replaced the pacifier and after that the remainder of the night passed in an alcoholic fog.  Waking up the following morning bits and pieces of the previous evening flashed through her mind but were just as quickly lost as she tried to scrape herself from the floor of what appeared to be someone's bedroom. 
Taking stock of her predicament she found herself to now be wearing a well used double diaper with nothing else, not even her casts, and a sippy cup, pacifier and vibrator beside her on the carpet.  Moving her hands around there was no pain so she grabbed some of whoever's room she was in dirty clothes to cover herself and went in search of her dress. 
There were passed out college kids throughout the house, how many had laughed at her antics from the previous evening?  What all had she done?  The vibrator would suggest she had put on a second show for the crowd at some point but what else happened?  Now I know what Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis felt like in The Hangover.  Where's my phone, I need to call Mel and get the fuck out of here.
Unfortunately this latest mental slip of the tongue was more than her already saturated diapers could hold and a stream ran down her leg as she ran around the house frantically searching for her possessions.  The empty diaper bag was still in the living room along with the dress, although retrieving the latter would be a feat since one of the frat boys was wearing it.  Deciding to list it as a casualty of war she pressed on, her phone had to be somewhere. 
In a stroke of inspiration she dialed her number from the house phone, the familiar trill of her ringtone sounded not far away.  Bending down to grab it up a hand slapped her soaked undergarment.  "Aww, does the baby need her diapy changed?"
Staring daggers at the bimbo sorostitute.  "Go to hell."
"Uh oh, someone's a bit cranky this morning.  And I was going to be nice and give you something to wear."  Twirling around the girls hair clipped Brigette's nose.  "Have a fun walk-of-shame baby girl."
The young accountant begged.  "Wait.  Maybe we can work something out."
"Hmm."  An evil grin sprang to her lips.  "Perhaps we can."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I get to feed you breakfast."  The smug sorority girl said.  "Take it or leave it."
Seems pretty tame compared to whatever must have taken place last night.  "Alright."
Picking up a discarded t-shirt from the floor the girl tossed it to Bridgette who slid it on then frowned when it failed to cover her midriff.  From there the pair went directly to the kitchen with the younger girl proceeding out the side door and the older failing to follow.  Hands on her hips, scowl on her face the accountants torementor gave her a command.  "Get out here right now or no breakfast and no more clothes to cover yourself with."
"Fine."  Bridgette reluctantly waddled through the open door onto the porch.  A look of horror mixed with confusion crossed her face when she saw a highchair waiting there for her but she perched herself in it as inidicated none the less.
Locking a tray in place.  "One of the sisters brought it over last night.  Normally we use it to haze pledges but you're such a cute little baby we couldn't resist and you did so enjoy using it last night."
"Can we get this over with?"  The less people that see me the better.  How do I always seem to end up in situations like this?  I have full use of my hands again and I'm still being spoon fed Cheerios, ugh.  Open mouth, close mouth, chew, swallow, repeat.  Down to more milk than little o's, finally.  One more bite then a clean diaper and freedom.
Tray removed and set to the side Bridgette was escorted back to the house's interior where several of the previously passed out people were now milling about.  Blushing at the thought of what they had witnessed she kept her head pointed towards the carpet and allowed for one final humiliation.  The girl picked up the diaper bag and faked surprise when she found nothing inside.  "Looks like baby didn't come prepared.  Who wants to teach her a lesson?"
Everyone's hand shot into the air before a hulk of a boy stepped forward, lifted the petite accountant and threw her roughly over his lap.  His hand crashed down with a squish on her padded rump and the 34 year old bit her lip.  Not because it hurt but because the combination of sublimanal triggers were overriding her will to resist.  Having to wear the soaked diaper was one thing, but adding a spanking on top created an urge too strong for her mind to hold back. 
Before the third swat landed she was grinding herself on the boys knee.  He switched her position so that she was boucing on his leg like a toddler, Bridgette's hand found it's way inside her pants and she soon erupted into yet another public orgasm.  Crying she curled up in a ball on the living room floor and stuck a thumb in her mouth. 
Apparently tired of their new toy the frat packed up what little belongings the 34 year old had, handed them over to her and ushered both out the door.  Still crying the young accountant dug through the bag, found her cell phone and dialed.  "Hi, can you come get me?"
"What seems to be the matter?"  Franklin Sachs voice boomed back.
Diaper drooping as she toddled down the sidewalk towards nowhere in particular.  "Daddy I screwed up.  I need your help."
"Calm down sweetie and explain what's happened."  His words slowed into a monotone familiar to psychiatrists around the world.  "I'm sure whatever it is, it's not as big a deal as you think."
Plopping herself on a bench at the nearest bus stop she recited the story as succinctly as was possible and once she had concluded realized that at some point during the soliloquy she had created quite a mess in her pants.  Must have sworn during the rant, not to worry, daddy will be here soon to make everything better.
But why does he have to?  Where was Melissa that she didn't stop me from making an ass of myself?  Did she even notice I was missing or call to check on me?  Oh wow, we talked for almost ten minutes a little after 11:30 according to my phone.  How wasted was I that I must have insisted I was fine?  This is all my fault, I'm 34 I need to take responsiblity for my own bad choices.
"Excuse me, ma'am?"  A woman's voice intterupted Bridgette's thoughts.  "Are you alright?"
Great, the cops are here.  I wonder if she'd let me impale her nightstick between my legs for a minute.  No!  Stop that!  "I'm, uh, yeah.  Just fine, thanks."
"No offense, but judging by the state of your diaper that's not what I would think."  The female officer pinched her nose and fanned in front of her face to emphasize the point.  "Do you by chance have any ID?"
"Why?  Am I under arrest?"
"No ma'am.  I'm just here to check your welfare."  Picking up the young accountant's bag.  "Mind if I check in here?"
The 34 year old shrugged her shoulders and the cop began to empty the contents on the bench beside her.  Four used diapers, her pacifier, the sippy cup and a quartet of papers were all that were inside.  Bridgette could only squirm and state at the diapers, one of which was obviously messy.  What a display I must have put on.
"Bridgette?"  The cops voice had softened so it almost sounded like she was talking to a small child.  "Can I get you to have a seat in the back of my car sweetie?  That's a good girl."
"I'm not a fucking kid lady."  The 34 year old stood up, stomped her foot and her diaper hit the sidewalk beneath her with a splat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rolling down the front windows to the cruiser the female officer took her position in the driver's seat.  "If you're not a kid then do you have some kind of mental deficiency that I should know about?"
"No."  Bridgette huffed folding her arms over her chest.  "I'm actually pretty smart."
"Well the state your diaper was in, along with carrying around a bag with baby items, used diapers and four poorly colored in pictures of Disney Princesses with your name in childlike scrawl across the top doesn't give off the impression of intelligence."  She hit a few keys on the in-car computer.  "Plus the person who called us said that you were a walkaway from a group home."
"I assure you I am.  I'm just having a bit of an issue with my continence of late."
The cop took Bridgette's name, ran her through the computer and was able to confirm she was indeed competent.  With that cleared up it was time to get the passenger cleaned up.  An ambulance was called and in short order the paramedic had arrived to wipe the 34 year olds bottom, apply a liberal amout of powder and seal her nethers inside a fresh diaper. 
Sitting on the bench once more after the cop left to disinfect her cruiser and the paramedics went to transport a patient from Olin Health Center to Sparrow Hospital the young accountant didn't have long to wait before her father's arrival.  When his silver Buick eased to a stop in front of her she quickly hopped in and they were off.  Twenty five minutes of lecturing later they arrived at his house in Charlotte.
"But you will be able to fix me, right?"  Bridgette asked waddling through the garage door into the kitchen.
Her mother rushed to give her a hug.  "Of course he can.  Franklin, get to work while I talk with our daughter."
While the man of the house disappeared into the study the women gathered in the living room.  Questions about her accounting firm, whether she had come across a potential husband and if she needed the potty filled the time until his return.  Laptop in hand he had Bridgette read phrases to be put on a new subliminal cd, the thought was her own voice would lend creedance to the training.
It was embarrassing having to utter the sentences in front of her parents, but it was also necessary.  I will be continent at all times day and night.  I do not want to wear diapers.  I will not wet my bed.  Diapers do not give me gratification.  I will be continent at all times day and night.  When she had completed her task her dad took the score and looped it in with some of her favorite songs and burned the combination onto a blank disc.
Prior to dinner the 34 year old had her mother assist in removing her diaper then taping it back on so she could use the restroom.  Thinking back it was the first successful trip to the potty in close to two days.  Has it really been that long?  Thank god it's all coming to an end, dad says there might be a couple more days before the playlist is fully effective, but I'm so close to having my life back.
The clank of a spoon dumping a pile of mashed potatoes on her plate brought her back to hear her mom ask.  "Did you want to spend the night honey?  You're old room is available."
"Sure.  You guys'll be able to check my progress in the morning and if I'm not where dad expects maybe we can tweak the program a bit."  A bite of chicken.  "I don't suppose you have any extra diapers, you know, just in case."
"We may be retired but don't go checking us into the old foks home yet.  If you want I can run out and get you some pull ups."  Her dad gave a hearty laugh.  "I never thought I'd have to potty train my adult daughter."
"Ha, ha.  Very funny daddy."  The young accountant stuck out her tongue. 
Her mom gave her leg a playful slap.  "Watch your manners young lady.  We didn't raise you to be a big baby."
"This is exactly why I didn't want you guys to find out, you'll be teasing me the rest of my life."  Bridgette sulked in her chair.  "How come you couldn't be normal?  I mean why do I have the most sarcastic fucking parents on the planet?"
"I think someone's a little cranky, might have to put her to bed right after dinner."  Dad pinched her cheek.
Her mother had another idea.  "No, that's not it Frank.  She's a bit wet."
"I most certainly am not!"  Bridgette leaped to her feet to put an end to her parents mocking.  It might have worked better had her underwear not taken a yellow tinge to it.  "Dammit!  I'm going to bed, playing the cd and never wetting myself again."
It may have only been half passed six at night but that didn't matter, it would only give her that much longer to reverse the training from the cruise before falling asleep.  Laying on the same sheets as when she was seventeen brought back memories, one in particular kept floating to the forefront, her first time fooling around with a boy. 
Slipping off the t-shirt so she was wearing nothing but a diaper her fingers slid across her stomach and beneath the plastic waist band of her underwear.  One last time couldn't hurt, could it?  With her diaper crinkling loudly she worked her fingers faster and faster.  Arching her back she hit the pinnacle of her endeavor, collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep with the music playing in the background.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Groggily Bridgette rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up in her old bed with a squish.  There had not been a miracle cure during the night, the sodden garment strapped to her waist was evidence of that, but had there been any improvement?  Spying a package of girls goodnights on the dresser she decided to give herself a bit of a test.  The wet diaper was removed, tossed in a nearby trash can and a Tinkerbell pull up slid into place on her hips. 
Hands clasped in prayer in front of her and eyelids pressed tightly closed.  "Shit, fuck, bitch, damn!"
Cautiously one eye opened, her head tilted down and Tinkerbell was still there.  One hand moved to press the padding between her legs, it was still dry!  I didn't wet myself!  I didn't wet myself!  Though I do kind of need to pee now, better get to the bathroom ASAP just in case.  This is so great, dad's cd is working!
After a quick and successful trip to the potty the 34 year old made her way to the kitchen to fix breakfast for herself and her parents.  Sausage sizzled in the pan when her dad lumbered in wearing his tattered blue bathrobe.  "Morning sweetie.  How'd it go?"
"I wet in my sleep, but watch this."  The young accountant took a step back and pointed to the front of her goodnite.  "Shit, shit, shit."
Franklin Sachs looked on for a minute but saw no change in his daughters underwear.  "Impressive.  Regained some of your daytime control already, that's a good sign."
Bridgette thanked her daddy, kissed his cheek and resumed tending to the morning meal.  By the time it was ready mother had joined father and daughter at the table.  The three talked over plans for the day as they ate and it was decided that they'd give Melissa a call, perhaps they'd partake of an afternoon matinee at the Regal inside the Lansing Mall.  Unfortunately the youngest Sachs was unable to attend due to work but promised to meet them for dinner afterwards at Logan's Roadhouse.
With time to kill the 34 year old retreated to her bedroom, found a book on her shelf and nestled in under the covers for a good read.  The deeply moving potrait of love known to most people as 'The Notebook' enveloped her reality as she lost herself in the tale of Noah and Allie;  When they made love in the book she couldn't help but become aroused.  Allowing her fingers to find their way inside her training pants the young accountant did what she had done so many times the last few days.  When she reached her climax she bit her lip, her body convulsed and warm urine flowed into her thirsty diaper.
Bridgette's shriek echoed down the hall drawing the attention of both her mother and father.  A gentle knock on the door before it swung open barely gave her enough time to pull the covers over her shame but not enough time to come up with a suitable excuse when they asked what was wrong.  A bit of prodding later the 34 year old slid out of bed to stand before her parents with her droopy goodnite on display.  "It was an accident."
"I'm sure it was honey."  Her mother sidled up to give her a hug.  "Did you fall asleep?"
"No."  Shouldn't outright lie if they're going to be able to help fix this, but then again certain detail need to be omitted.  "I was reading and it just happened.  Honest."
"No need to get defensive, your mother and I are concerned is all."  Franklin removed a fresh goodnite from the package and handed it over.  "Why don't you get cleaned up and we'll talk about it more over lunch."
Alone in her room once more Bridgette plopped down on the floor with legs spread out in front of her.  Poking at the wet padding covering her crotch caused a bit of pee to stain the carpet.  What's happening to me?  I can't even blame this on the subliminal training, losing control mid-orgasm wasn't part of it and I've never wet myself while masturbating before.  Plus dad's cd has already been effective on my daytime triggers.  Continuing to poke at the garment with similar results as before, this was a bonafide accident.
Standing up, opening the bedroom door and locating a towel in the hallway closet she entered the bathroom.  A tug at the sides of her pull up sent it to the ground with a splat to soon be joined by her t-shirt.  Naked she let steam from the shower fill the room before stepping inside and letting the water wash away the ickiness between her legs.  Several soapings later she was ready to towel off, diaper up and join her parents for lunch.
The leftovers from last night also managed to include more teasing from her parents now that she had calmed down a bit.  Dad suggested a potty chair for her room in case of emergency while mom offered to sit her on it once an hour until she made tinkles.  Letting their poor humor slide off her back she realized she would need something to wear to the movies since she had no clothes of her own at this house.  When she voiced this concern aloud her mother suggested she check the attic.
Aside from dust and cobwebs there were a slew of cardboard boxes strewn across the uppermost portion of the house.  The lighting was terrible but alas she was able to find what she was seeking in a box labeled 'Melissa's Things'.  There were several too short dresses, a few too warm sweaters, a couple pairs of close enough sized pants and a handful of shirts. 
Selecting a pair of lighter blue jeans she finagled them into place and shrugging when the top of her disposable underwear stuck out the top.  It was better than nothing and the shirt would surely hide the rest.  Due to the darkness it was difficult to tell what designs were on each but she was pretty sure they all were rather juvenile in nature, then again beggers can't be choosers.
Returning to the main floor she saw her parents already had their shoes on, her dad was twirling his keys on his finger and that the top she was wearing had a giant Pikachu on it.  Oh well, too late to do anything about it now.  Slipping on a pair of her moms sandals the group headed out the door with her father getting in one last crack.  "It's too bad we don't have a booster seat for out little girl."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Located amdist the hustle and bustle of Saginaw Hwy on the northern edge of Michigan's capitol the Lansing Mall was a popular attraction for many of the college students who called the area home.  It was no surprise then that greek letters signifying their allegience predominated the shirts of many of the patrons.  Catching a glimpse of her juvenile outfit in the glass of a store window Bridgette couldn't help but blush and wonder if any of the nameless faces would recognize her from the frat party she had been the entertainment at the other night.
Continuing the trek towards the theater the trio passed by a handful of stores before Franklin decided to pop into Finish Line.  "No sense wasting a trip.  I'm going to see if I can find some comfortable walking shoes."
"But the movie starts in 25 minutes."  The 34 year old reminded.
Letting out a hearty laugh.  "I'm a guy, this'll only take two minutes.  Tops.  But if you're that concerned you could always run ahead."
A bit embarrassed she hadn't considered the option of not having to stick by mommy and daddy's side herself the young accountant darted off in the direction of the Regal without a word.  Since it was in the same wing of the mall as Finish Line it didn't take her long to get there and begin perusing the snack menu, can't see a film without having something to munch on after all.  She was placing her order when her parents arrived, her father with a plastic bag in hand.
"Can I get a medium popcorn, medium drink and um-"  Bridgette paused when she felt a tap on her shoulder
"You don't want to ruin your appetite, do you sweetie?"  A stern look from her mother who then turned her attention to the concession clerk.  "She'll have a small not a medium of each and that will be all."
"But mommy!"  Bottom lip sticking out and beginning to quiver.  "I'm not a little kid any more, I can decide what I get."
"Yes and I'm trying to look out for you.  Which reminds me," Mother took daughter by the hand, started to walk away and then called over her shoulder, "Franklin, can you pay for that?  I'm going to take our little grown up to the bathroom and see if she needs to have her pull up changed."
Resisting would have only served to cause a scene so the 34 year old reluctantly followed along and only starting to protest once they were at their destination.  "What the hell?  Did you have to shout about my underwear across the whole lobby?  I think I'd know if I needed changed."
A snap of the button, a tug on the zipper and Bridgette's pants were pulled down.  "And I would have thought at your age you wouldn't need diapers.  Though you are still dry, such a good girl."
"Do you always have to be so patronizing?"  Jeans still at half mast the young accountant hurriedly yanked them up when a pair of high school girls entered.  She wasn't sure if they had noticed but they weren't laughing so they must not have.  Are mom and dad purposefully trying to humiliate me or am I reading too much into things?  Just have to make it through the movie and dinner then I can go home and won't have to worry about it any more.
Exiting the lavatory her father was waiting to hand over her refreshments for the show.  Together the trio settled into their seats for what the critics called this years comedic hit and joined the previews already in progress.  How come theaters could never manage to advertise a film she might actually want to see in the future instead of the garbage currently on screen?  Hell, a movie about her plight over the last two weeks would surely be funnier than a lot of the crap Hollywood puts out.
By the time the main feature started she had already downed her snacks, perhaps she'd sneak out in a few minutes for a refill when her parents were distracted.  Fifteen minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom but manuevered her way to the concession stand instead.  With both popcorn and pop topped off she stood to the side and gulped them down as fast as she could, wouldn't want to be gone too long and have mom and dad get suspicious. 
Thankfully they were engrossed in the show when she returned and sat down, though she was starting to need to pee.  Chugging that much liquid in quick succession hadn't been the smartest plan, but damn did it hit the spot.  Besides, I'm an adult, I can hold it for another hour easily.  During the hysterical portions of the movie she really had to concentrate on her bladder, in the end she was still dry as the end credits rolled.
Filing out of the theater Bridgette informed her parents.  "I need to use the potty again before we go."
"You just went a little while ago; you have to go again already?"  Franklin asked.
A nervous smile.  "Must have been all that pop I drank."
"You only had a small."  Mother Sachs chimed in.  "Maybe your bladder muscles weakened cause of that training you were on."
Her father nodded.  "It's quite possible.  Why don't you try holding it until we meet your sister for dinner?  If you don't make it that's whay your pull up is for, but I think it would be best if you try."
Not in a position to argue that she hadn't really gone an hour ago and had been holding it that long already Bridgette gritted her teeth.  It wouldn't be that long until they met up with Melissa and maybe they were right about needing to practice.  "Okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh dear, you've had an accident."  Bridgette heard her mother say as if it weren't completely obvious.  "Honestly, you couldn't even hold it for five minutes?"
Knowing that standing in the parking lot looking like a toddler who failed potty training was not a good option the 34 year old couldn't argue too much when she was taken by the hand and led back inside the mall.  More than a few disbelieving stares later she and her mother entered the restroom at the Regal where her wet jeans were unceremoniously removed. 
Standing pigeon toed in her Pokemon t-shirt and soaked Goodnite she watched her mother run the pants under the hot air dryer.  "Um, do you have any more pull ups in your purse?"
"Sure do."  Mother Sachs placed the still damp jeans atop the dryer and rummaged through her bag on her shoulder.  Retrieving one of the requested garments she walked over and ripped the sides open on it's sopping counterpart which fell to the floor. 
For her part Bridgette put her hand on her mom's arm to balance herself then lifted a foot in the air so the Goodnite could be slid into place.  Before it could make it passed her knees the bathroom door swung open to reveal a familiar face that immediately broke out into a grin.  "I see the baby is still drenching her diapers!"
"You know her?"  Bridgette's mom asked the young accountant.
"Of course she does."  The girl answered.  "Name's Stacy, I was her babysitter Saturday night."
The 34 year old finished securing the Goodnite in place and blushed thinking about what this kid had seen her do.  I do NOT want her telling my mother stories, but how to get rid of her?  Better do something quick though, they're talking about me while I muddle things over in my head.  Stepping between the pair she took her still stained pants off their perch.  "We don't want to be late for dinner."
"Nonsense, we've got plenty of time."  Her mother decreed snatching the jeans back.  "Besides we can't have you walking around in these wet things."
"But mommy!"
"She can be quite a handful can't she?  Like when I was changing her diaper and she peed all over my hands."  The girl interjected causing Bridgette's mom to raise her eyebrow and the 34 year old to cringe.  "But she's such a cutie you just can't stay mad at her.  I have this video of her on my phone, it's absolutely adorable."
A second later three heads were gathered around an iPhone, two watching with rapt attention while the third tried desperately to block their view of her sitting on a living room floor and proudly announcing she loves her diapys.  The video ended, the babysitter put the iPhone away and the mother-daughter combo looked at each other in awkward silence.
Opening her mouth, closing it, then furrowing her brow Mother Sachs asked.  "Care to explain?"
"It's not true!  I don't want to wear diapers!"  Pointing to the sorority girl.  "She and her friends took advantage of me when I was drunk and made me say that."
The attention in the room shifted towards Stacy.  Instead of offering a rebuttal she simply pulled up another video on her phone, this one of a topless Bridgette pleasuring herself in a messy diaper.  "Nobody forced you to do that."
"It was the subliminal training."  Bridgette was now on the defensive.  "I couldn't help it."
From there the young accountant and her mother launched into quite the argument which allowed for Stacy to slip away unnoticed.  The video evidence had been pretty damning making for an uphill struggle for poor Bridgette.  In the end 34 year old was unable to convince her mom that she didn't want to be treated like an infant and didn't enjoy the plastic prison encasing her waist.  Agreeing to disagree for the time being the young accountant put on her now dry pants and the pair left to join Franklin outside.
The remainder of the journey to the restuarant her mother filled in her father as to the happenings in the restroom which earned Bridgette a few sideways glances.  Wishing she had a car so she wouldn't have to attend a dinner where they'd no doubt pass on the humiliating news to Melissa, she tried to protest she wasn't hungry.  When that didn't work she begrudgingly dragged herself into the booth across from her parents and ordered a glass of wine to take the edge off.
A short while later Mel breezed through the door to join the family and was promptly brought up to speed.  Stifling laughter she gave her sister's padded crotch a squeeze and proclaimed her still dry for now.  Not finding this as funny as everyone else at the table Bridgette slapped the intrusive hand away and focused on downing her second glass of wine.  "Can we order now?"
"A fine idea."  Franklin flagged down the waitress and everyone took their turn ordering.  When the girl had gone he turned to his eldest daughter.  "I know we've been ragging on you pretty hard, but now I have a serious question.  Are you going to continue to use the cd I made you?  Do you need any changes made to it?"
"Yes, I'm going to keep using it but let's give it a couple more days to see if I quit having accidents before we make any corrections."  It did get rid of one trigger already though it hasn't stopped me from having two legitimate potty emergencies in my pants today.  I'm not a baby though, I can make it to the bathroom if I need to.  Speaking of which, I should go now. 
Before she could scoot out of the booth her appetizer arrived, decision time once again.  Figuring the need wasn't that great and her soup would be better while still warm she picked up a spoon to scoop the broccoli chedder to her lips.  Leaning forward to blow on it a bit of air escaped her backside as well.  Eyes darting around to see if anyone noticed she swallowed relieved to see they hadn't.  It went much the same for bites two and three before she decided that the trip to the restroom might be more pressing an issue than she realized.
"Hey Mel, can I get out for a second?"  Her sister stepped aside allowing Bridgette to free herself from the booth.  Unfortunately, she had waited too long, with each step she took more mess escaped into the waiting Goodnite.  Finally reaching her destination all she could think to do was lock herself in a stall, close the lid to have a seat and cry. 
Withdrawing her cell phone from her pocket she found the number she was looking for and dialed.  "Lucy?  It's Bridgette, can we talk?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Who?"  Bridgette's former caregiver asked.
"I was your baby on the cruise."
"Of course, Bridgette!"  Realization dawning on her.  "I didn't recognize the voice over the phone.  How are you?  Been back to the doctor yet?"
"The casts are off now, but that's not why I called."  The 34 year old took a deep breath.  "I've been having issues outside of the subliminal training, you know, having accidents when I shouldn't be having accidents."
Pause.  "You haven't been trying to remove the training on your own have you?"
"What difference would that make?"  She fidgeted in her Goodnite smearing the mess around.
"The training from the cruise has a tamper proof guard built into it.  Basically if someone tries to reverse the effects without getting rid of the guard first it causes full-time incontinence.  Sort of a layer of proctection from people who don't agree with your lifestyle choice and try to 'fix' you."  Lucy explained.  "It is possible to restore your control but you have to contact the Adult Baby Cruise company to get the appropriate cd.  Didn't you read your contract before you signed it?"
A knock on the stall door caused the young accountant to abrupty end her phone conversation.  "Yes?"
"You alright in there Gidgey?"  It was Melissa calling her by her former childhood nickname.
"I had an accident."
Sounding concerned.  "Did you need me to get another Goodnite from mom?"
Giving her accent Bridgette heard the bathroom door open and close before sneaking out of the stall to wipe the tears from her eyes in the mirror.  A few deep breaths while staring at her reflection helped to calm her down and when her sister returned they were able to get the change of underwear started straight away.  Unfortunately wipes were not available so the pair did the best they could using toilet paper but a shower would be needed when she got home.
Meahwhile, back at the supper table.  "So, Frank, what do you think our daughters chances are of regiaing her potty training?"
"I'd say she's got a ways to go."  The psychologist pondered  "I'll probably have to put her completely under to find out her dependency.  After that I can work out a program to regain control."
"So basically what you're saying is we have to re-potty train our 34 year old daughter."  Mother Sachs sighed.
With a shrug Franklin agreed, "That's about the size of it.  Though I would think that we shoud ask if she even wants to be potty trained; after all, subliminal messages can't force you to do something you don't really want to do."
"Did we fail as parents?"
"I don't know dear, but here she comes, let's just try to be supportive."  Turning his attention to his daughter, "Everything alright?"
Melissa answered for her sister, "She had a bit of an accident."
Before any more could be said the waitress came around with their main entrees and the remainder of the meal passed in silence.  It wasn't until they were in her parents car on the way back to her apartment that Bridgette's underwear was mentioned again and only then to find out if she had enough protection to last for a while.  The answer was of course no so before dropping the accountant at home Franklin stopped by a local pharmacy and purchased a couple packages of absorbant underwear. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following morning Bridgette awoke to the birds tweeting, the familiarity of her own bed, and a soggy diaper.  Based on how much she had wet in the overnight she was relieved at relenting to her father's suggestion she wear something a bit thicker than the pull-ups she had been trying to get accustomed to.  Letting out an audible breath of weariness she padded to the bathroom to attempt using it as an adult should only to add to her disappointment before hopping in the shower.
No sooner than she had dried herself off a small yellow puddle the size of a cookie formed at her feet.  "Great.  Everyone at work is going to want to thank me for such a nice cruise and I'm going to have to avoid hugging them lest they discover I can't keep my pants dry."
Wiping herself off, along with the floor, she sulked to the bedroom to strap on some plastic protective pants.  Furniture safe from her leaks, she plopped down in front of the vanity.  In a matter of no-time she was as prepared as she was ever going to be to face the day with the bulkiness of her underwear hidden beneath a blue pants-suit.
As anticipated a retinue of smiling faces greeted the accountant upon arrival to the tax office.  Gene Hart spoke for the group, "We felt bad that you were unable to go with us, and as a way of saying thank you, we all pitched in and got you something special."
"Oh my," their boss gasped as a limo pulled up.  "What's this?"
"It's a surprise, silly.  Sit back and relax, we have everything covered here."
A tall man exited the black luxury sedan's driver door and opened the back for his passenger.  "This way ma'am."
Apprehensive but not wanting to disappoint her employees Bridgette allowed herself to be ushered into the backseat.  Several agonizing minutes and a few twists and turns later they pulled to a stop in front of the Sommerset Salon and Day Spa.  Unsure what to do the young accountant found herself being escorted inside by her driver who gave the girl at the desk a slip of paper.
From there the girl took over, "Right this way Ms. Sachs.  Once you change into your robe Stacy will take care of you.  Enjoy!"
Standing in the changing cubicle staring at a fluffy purple dressing gown Bridgette frantically thought of excuses for why she couldn't participate in todays festivities.  Before anything plausable came to mind there was a knock on the door, followed by the last person she wanted to see entering.  Horrified, she backed herself into the corner of the room, "You-, what-, I-"
"There, there babykins."  The sorority girl who had spilled the proverbial beans to Bridgette's mother grinned.  "Did you need help getting undressed?"
Resigned to her fate the young accountant let the girl who had already witnessed so many of her humiliations add one more to the list.  Stripped down to her bra and diaper she hurriedly covered herself with the robe when Stacy opened the door and tenatively fell into step behind her tormentor on the way to the massage table. 
"Go ahead and take your robe off and lay face down please." 
Glancing around and resonably sure nobody could see Bridgette complied with the request.  From there she could feel her bra be unstrapped and a hand sliding across the front panel of her diaper.  An unmistakeable ripping noise could be heard around the room and a cool breeze chilled Bridgette's bottom.  "What are you-"
"Don't worry, I'm not taking it all the way off, just opening it up for better access.  Besides I have to leave it under you so you don't pee-pee all over my table."
Despite the incredible awkwardness the massage was fantastic.  Stacy knew her trade, rubbing oil into every crevice and making Bridgette forget about everything she'd been through.  When she had finished the masseuse took a diaper from the accountant's purse and taped it in place, depositing the used one in a nearby trash can.  From there the pair headed to a row of chairs across the room to start the mani-pedi when the pampered lady felt a slight rumble in her tummy.  Discreetly asking to use the restroom resulted in being shushed and ordered to have a seat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From bitter experience Bridgette knew that she didn't have long before the inevitable happened.  Thinking quickly she feigned interest in one of the products near the front window and breaking away from Stacy when the younger girl let her guard down.  In a very hurried walk the young accountant darted towards the restroom snagging her robe on a chair in the process.  It fell to the floor exposing her shame to the room but at the moment she didn't care, her focus was entirely on her destination.  With seconds to spare she made it into a stall, ripped off her diaper and used the toilet like an adult. 
When she was finished she took stock of her predicament.  The tapes on the diaper were ruined, she had just one more but that was in her bag, which like her robe, was out in the main room of the spa.  Covering herself with the remnants of her underwear she meekly poked her head out from the bathroom door to see most of the women were busily absorbed in their treatment and Stacy walking towards her.
"Silly baby dropped her robe."  The sorority girl chuckled handing it over.  "Did you make it to the potty in time?"
Snatching the offered garment, "Of course I did."
"Looks like someone needs a new diapy too.  You wait here, I'll be right back."
No other option available Bridgette wrapped the robe around herself and paced around the restroom.  In short order Stacy returned and had the accountant laying on the floor, cut a few slits in the ruined diaper and used it as a stuffer when she sealed the infantile woman in the fresh one.  "Okay babykins, let's get started on the mani-pedi."
"I can barely walk in this thing."  Bridgette whined trying to squeeze her legs together.  A smack to her well padded posterior had her waddling behind on the way back to her chair.  Besides a few sniggers the rest of the morning passed uneventfully and she was free to squeeze back into her clothes though due to the bulk the button on her pants remained open.  From there she was whisked back to the limo and to her office where all her employees were hard at work.
The big bulk betwixted her legs served as a reminder that she needed to get in contact with Adult Baby Cruises.  A hurried thank you to her employees for the mornings gesture she scurried off to her office to Google a solution to her problem.  Tragically, her search provided no results and she was forced to contact her nanny once more, "You were saying something about a tamper proof guard on my training?"
Lucy responded, "Right.  If anyone were to try to subvert your subliminal training without the proper cd it would strip away your potty training as per your request before joining the cruise."
"And if I wanted to get my potty training back?"
"Of course we couldn't subliminally do anything you weren't predispositioned to, but having said that, if you decided to reverse your training there is a way to go about that.  But it requires you to foresake everything you did on the cruise.  Is that what you want?"
"Yes, please, just send me the cd."
A pause, "Okay, but just so you know, this will reset everything to the beginning.  All your triggers from the cruise will be erased but so will everything else.  You'll basically be starting over."
"That's exactly what I want."  Bridgette exclaimed.  "How soon can you get it to me?"
"I must say, I've never met anyone so excited by this as you.  But if it's what you want I can send you a digital file and you can get started straight away."
~~~~~~~~~
Not one to stand on ceremony, as soon as the link appeared in her inbox, the young accountant was downloading and rifling through her desk for a pair of headphones.  Plugging them in, pushing play and closing her eyes the soft sound of running water filled her ears.  The next thing she knew there was a knock at the door and her employees were leaving for the night; indicating she had somehow lost track of the last four hours.  A shift in her seat indicated she had managed to soak through her double diapers and saturate her suit pants.
"Well shit."  Bridgette announced to nobody in particular.  "I'm leaking all over the place and don't have any spare clothes."
Peaking out her office door she ensured the room was abandoned before heading out to her car.  Not having any more diapers at home a stop at the local pharmacy was going to be necessary.  Considering the condition of her pants the young accountant didn't bother trying to hide her purchases dumping four packages of a super absorbant brand on the counter.  After paying she asked where she might be able to change.
The clerk indicated a restroom near the back of the store.  A matter of seconds later Bridgette was screaming her way back to the front, grabbing up her packages and high tailing it out the door.  "Why would you tell me to go in there?!?!"
Confused the clerk went to check only to find further bewilderment; nothing was out of the ordinary in the women's lavatory.  Meanwhile behind the wheel of her car the diapered woman was fighting to regain her breath having been so terrified of what she had seen.  A row of closets, each with a monster inside, just sitting there, laying in wait.  Get home, change and never go back to that horrible store again.
Arriving home the 34 year old discovered another monster standing guard outside her shower.  Once she slammed the door to the room containing it shut she was on the phone with an exterminator trying to describe the problem.  "It's white and kind of hunched over looking.  I don't know how it got in here, I just need you to kill it."
"Very funny lady."  A gruff voice replied.  "Why don't you try a plumber instead?"
An hour later a robust man in green coveralls stood in Bridgette's living room sporting a look of incredulity.  "You want me to do what?"
"Trap it, kill it, whatever you have to do, I want it out of here!"  A red-faced Bridgette replied.  "Is the message getting through pal?"
"Not really."  The man shrugged his shoulders.  "But I don't have to understand to take your money.  You want it gone, consider it gone."
The young accountant bit her fingernails and cautiously tiptoed behind the plumber down the hall to stand outside the room while he took a wrench from his belt and appeared to try tackling the monsters legs.  Tense minutes passed as he shut off the water, removed the offensive toilet and plugged the sewer line.  After loading everything in his truck and taking her money he was off to tell his buddies about the crazy lady wearing just a tank top and diaper who wanted her porcelain throne removed.
Safe at last the crazy diapered lady popped some leftovers in the microwave and plopped down on the couch.  The local news, a couple game shows and a movie later it was time for bed.  Checking her disposable underpants she found herself to be quite soiled, it was a good thing she had the monster removed, she was going to need a shower before bed.
  • Like 2
  • 6 months later...