LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings from planet England.

Hey everyone! Just thought id drop in and introduce myself. My name is Jake, I'm 24, but I've always felt like I'm about 12. I live a very simple, yet at times complicated, life. I first discovered the AB/DL scene a couple of years ago but I was always too shy to talk to people so it was just something for myself, in private. Since then I've gotten a little more confident and I'm looking to meet and talk to some like minded people and who knows perhaps meet some people some day. If anybody ever wants to chat feel free to drop me a message, I'm always willing to talk :) 

Hello and welcome to the site Jake. Nice to meet you, and happy to have you join us. Always nice to welcome new people here, and I think you find this a pretty good spot. Lots of great people. So, don’t be shy, no worries, we’ve all been there. Have fun and enjoy!

Thank you all so much! I feel so welcomed ^_^

AbabeBill - My confidence has improved so much since embracing my little side, there was a time where I was pretty much a recluse, the furthest I'd travel was about 5 minutes to the shop nearest to me. The other day I went to visit a friend about half an hour away, so it's safe to say I'm getting better.

Rift The Husky - In terms of diapers i'll wet and mess them. Mainly only when I need to, if I'm travelling somewhere for example. If I'm home i usually just like to wear for the comfort, plus I feel cute. :P Although I will occasionally wet or mess at home too if I'm feeling anxious about things. Somehow it helps me to relieve stress.

Spiderman - That is the best name I've seen so far. That gave me a little giggle. 

You are welcome Jake. It is great we have this opportunity, and the ability, to so easily be with like minded people and communicate. I’m glad to hear you are making strides with getting out. The more you do, and the further you go, the more at ease you will be. Take small bites, and you will get there. I wish you more success! Stay in there, at getting out there!