LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Equality Through Diapers, Ch 12

Sorry for the delay my editor has been busy.

Chapter 12

Brianna lead the drooping diaper duo into a room Becky hadn't seen the first time before.  It was made up like a giant nursery, complete with a crib and changing table and a large number of over sized baby toys.  Suddenly Becky found herself being pulled out of the stroller and onto the changing table.  Even with such little movement it made her diaper squish again her bottom again and brought a surge of joy and pleasure again.  She did her best ti hide it and simply laid back and waited for Brianna to do her work.  Having her diaper changed on a changing table had never really been embarrassing for her, but on a changing table made for a baby was a bit different.

"Mommy, will I have to wear D5's like Becky?"

Becky tilted her head to the side, had Lisa just called Becky mommy not once but twice?  Brianna just laughed. "Not unless you want to Sweety.  For now Becky will have to wear D4's like you."  Becky hadn't noticed until then that Lisa's diaper was massive as well, not as large as hers but still bigger then a normal Diaper Girl would wear.  Why was Lisa here anyway?

"Lisa sweety would you like to tell Becky how I you helped me find her?"  Lisa's eyes shot to the ground trying not to make eye contact with Becky.  "It's alright Lisa she wants to know."

Slowly Lisa's brought her eyes to meet Becky's.  "I'm sorry, you were right.  Mrs. Samson came over a few days after-"  It was clear she meant a few days after Becky has stormed out.  "She put you on the ground and you looked no different then Lily.  You kept smiling and drooling the whole time, Mrs. Samson wouldn't even change your diaper when you were poopy she said you were learning to love them."  Mrs. Samson had been torturing her even when she was a mindless baby and couldn't understand punishment, how sick was she?

"They kept talking about how well something worked and how she was going to have your teeth removed.  I was so scared I know you would never have let her do that to you.  A day or two later Mommy Brianna come looking for you.  My old mommy lied saying we hadn't seen her, but I was able to let mommy know where you were without Mrs. Carter knowing."

Brianna had finished changing her diaper and pulled her off the changing table.  Never in her life had Becky been so happy to be wearing a D4 diaper before.  Her legs were still jello so Brianna just helped her sit on the floor as she pulled Lisa to the changing table and got to work.

"That's how I found you.  Once I looked in the window and saw you were there one call is all it took.  Lisa didn't have anywhere to go, so I adopted her to give her the baby life she wanted since she threw away her happy life to save you.  Now that your safe we just have to get you though the testing to make you a diaper girl again and you won't have to return to the playpen.  

As Brianna continued on with her plan Becky's attention was drawn to a set of baby keys and were on the ground, she didn't understand why but she suddenly found them very interesting.  She crawled her way over to the keys and started playing with them before she shoved them in her mouth and starting sucking on them. 
Becky wasn't sure how long she was chewing on the keys but Brianna and Lisa shaking her suddenly brought her out of her trance.  "Becky, Sweety are you alright?"
She worked to shake the cob webs from her mind.  "What's happening to me?  It's like I'm fine one second and the next I'm back to baby mode."  Becky found herself pulled into a tight hug, "I don't know Sweety, but we'll find out."

Crawling from the nursery to the dinning room it was clear to Becky the whole house was designed now with Lisa in mind.  Brianna had helped Lisa into a high chair while Becky got a normal chair, Brianna had prepared a late lunch.  Lisa was given baby food for lunch but to Becky's surprise so was she.

"I don't want to sound rude but could I have some real food?"

"I wish I could Sweety, but for the last few months you have lived off formula and baby food.  It would be a good idea to ease you back onto solid foods."
As much as she wanted to debate the issue Becky did find the baby food strangely tasty and didn't push the issue.  Becky found it hard to use a spoon and it wasn't long until Brianna came over and started feeding her.  Lisa didn't even bother with the spoon and was just eating with her fingers, she was really going all in on this baby thing.

Once lunch was finished and Lisa was cleaned up Becky found herself and Lisa being piled into the car again.  "Where are we going now?"

"Well I set up a time with the Matriarchy to get you released from the playpen."

"I hope I can still work at Diapered 4 Life when I'm a registered Diaper Girl again."

"Let's cross that bridge when we get there."

The Matriarchy testing facility wasn't too far away.  Lisa was left in the daycare while Becky would be testing.  Still in the stroller Becky was wheeled into a small room not unlike the one she had done her testing in.  Brianna helped her to the examination table before the doctor walked in.  A young tall women in her mid 30'd entered the room soon after.

"Hello, you must be Becky and Brianna."  The doctor shook both their hands.  "I'm Dr. Rogers, your case has been all over the news.  We were all taking bets who would be testing you."  Dr. Rodgers quickly starting writing some things down on her tablet.  "This will be different than any other testing we have done before.  No one has ever come out of the playpen before."

"Well let's get started, anything I have to do I will to stay out of the playpen."

Dr. Rogers laughed, "I can imagine.  First let's start with the basics, can you stand for me?"

Becky slowly slid her padded butt off the table.  She had to steady herself against the table with the jell-o legs she had.  The doctor took a few steps back, "alright now walk over to me please."  The diaper was extremely thick that walking normally would have been hard but with her legs like this she learned it was impossible.  She only made it two steps before she fall back on her butt.  The padding helped the fall but her pride had take a hit.  She was so angry with herself, why couldn't she walk?  It wasn't fair.  Becky started wailing like a newborn as everything around her seemed to fade into her own crying.

Warm.  Squishy.  Pleasure.  There was something warm and squishing pressing against her bottom and it was growing.  The bottle between her lips was half empty before Becky came back to herself as Brianna and Dr. Rogers were talking with another women she hadn't met before.

"How long was I out this time?"  pulling the bottle from her mouth to talk.  All three women stopped instantly and turned to Becky who was sitting in a fresh pile of her own waste on the ground.  Brianna help her back onto the table, she did her best not to smile as she left her diaper squished against her, the feeling was intoxicating.  "About 15 mind Sweety."

"Becky, I'm Dr. Fletcher.  Tell me what do you remember?"  Becky thought for a moment, everything was a blur but as she focused things started to come into view.  "I fell... I started crying.  Brianna tried to calm me down but I didn't stop.  Dr. Rogers got me a bottle."

"Good, how did you feel just and when you were coming out?"

"I felt angry, frustrated."

"With Dr. Rogers or Brianna?"

"Myself I couldn't even take three stupid steps!"

"Alright, what about after?"

Becky hesitated looking at her feet. "I felt warm... Squishy."  Brianna reached behind her and pressed the mess in her diaper against her.  Becky couldn't stop herself from letting out a soft moan.  Confusion was written on Dr. Fletcher's face but only for a moment.

"Becky, do you feel sexual pleasure from your own messy diaper?"

Becky wanted to die from pure embarrassment, but she nodded her head.  "When did this start?"

She didn't look up from her feet.  "When I started testing."

Dr. Fletcher turned to the other women.  "That has to be it then."

"What has to be it?"  Dr. Rogers seemed confused.  "How does getting off in a diaper change anything?"  Oh ya, Becky was ready to crawl into a hole and die alright.

"The drugs used at the playpen are different then what was used on Becky.  The drugs they use damage the brain, memories are erased and the women is left nothing more then a mindless baby.  They didn't just use drugs on Becky they also hypothesized her."

"How does hypnotism play into this?  How could it make her a baby again?"

"She must have a command to fall into her baby state of mind when overcome with emotions like anger, fear or even joy.  The reports from the playpen say she was a happy baby."

"So the sexual pleasure does what?"

"It's not an emotion that one would think of when they think of a baby.  That sexual please is most likely the only thing that saved Becky from life in the playpen.  With the drugs out of her system the only thing holding her there was the hypnosis, any strong feeling would only reinforce her baby state."

"If that's true why didn't she come out of the baby state long ago, she's been pooping herself the whole time she was in the playpen?"

"Well the drugs had to work their way out of her system, the problem though would be the strong feelings she had kept her as a baby.  Only something massive would have pulled her out of it."  Slowing all three women seemed to come to the same conclusion and slowly turned to Becky.

Becky could feel them all staring at her, it was almost too much to admit.  "Alright, I had an orgasm.  That's when I first realized I was in the playpen."  A long awkward silence, fallowed by a rawer of laughter from everyone, even Becky.

"I guess we can call that a true life changing orgasm." Dr. Fletcher laughed.

"If we know what caused it how do we fix it?"  Becky figured now that they knew they would naturally be able to fix it.

"We might be able to send you to a Hypnotist to try to undo the damage that was done.  The issue is it could take time.  That leads to the problem of the playpen.  I'm sorry to say but as you are we couldn't pass your Diaper Girl tests."

"Why not?!" Becky and Brianna said at once.

"Just think what would happen if she was driving, or even walking down the street and she went into baby state.  A Diaper Girl has to be able to take care of herself and at the moment, I'm sorry Becky you aren't able to."

It was devastating.  She suddenly felt fear of having to go back, she could feel herself slipping she knew she was going to go back into a baby state if she didn't calm down.  Brianna must have realized this and shoved the bottle back into Becky's mouth.  Almost instantly she started to calm down.

"The bottle calmed her?"  Dr. Rogers asked confused.

"It makes sense that baby things would calm and sooth her."

"Isn't there anything you can do?"  Brian begged.

Both doctors looked at once another for a moment.  "She needs time, time she doesn't have.  In the playpen they most likely won't let her be realized for treatment every day.  That leaves only one real chores of action."

"Anything!" Becky said, she didn't want to go back to the playpen.  

Dr. Fletcher looked at her for a long moment before sighing.  "Adoption."

• Like 3

Again I am really enjoying the story but reading it remains difficult because there are so many mistakes.  I would even be willing to do some proofreading for you. 

16 hours ago, CDfm said:

Again I am really enjoying the story but reading it remains difficult because there are so many mistakes.  I would even be willing to do some proofreading for you. 

I'll think about it.  I didn't proof read the story after I got it back from the person that was proof reading for me so another set of eyes wouldn't hurt.

Thank you to everyone else who is enjoying the story.