LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Seems Baby Things Have Other Uses Too

dlsafrica

I just went through with purchasing a new pacifier at the store. It is in my favourite colour - pink.  :)

But I find that, while I do sleep so much better with a pacifier in my mouth, I am also going to use my pacifier to teach myself not to swear so much. I have found that as I take online courses and complete exercises, that I am getting certain things wrong that I know I should know, and that makes me curse.

Well, I decided today to go through with getting a new pacifier to teach myself that it's a little difficult to curse when I have a pacifier in it.

• 2 weeks later...

My binki also doubles as a means of pain management. I have had two major injuries and try not to use the.meds if i can and my binki helps alot. I believe it takes my mind of my pain somewhat at least and i can power through them on the low side at least

10 hours ago, bbybill said:

My binki also doubles as a means of pain management. I have had two major injuries and try not to use the.meds if i can and my binki helps alot. I believe it takes my mind of my pain somewhat at least and i can power through them on the low side at least

Sorry to here about your pain. May God grant you some relief. If your binki helps you go for it. Anything is better than drugs when you can bear it.

On 1/22/2018 at 1:58 PM, bbybill said:

I know how you feel! I have a lot of chronic pain from surgeries/accidents, especially in my jaws (and my back, but I just sleep on a heating pad if I can't use medication for that). My binkie helps alleviate some pain in my jaw cause I'm not constantly clamping and grinding my teeth, and it helps me focus and align my jaws properly.