LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello friends!

My name is Eric, I'm 19, and I'm from Georgia! (USA) i am joining this lovely community to try to make friends. Meet new people, and be closer to a community that I've secretly been apart of all my life! If you wanna know more about me or have questions, just ask! I'll try my best to answer.

Have a great day ^-^ ~Eric

Hi Eric! If you're looking for friends well, you just found one! :D Let me know if you need anything or ever want to talk.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? How did you become an ABDL? What aspects of it interest you? Do you have any hobbies? A girlfriend/boyfriend? Any jobs or aspirations for what you'd like to do for a living?

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hi Eric! If you're looking for friends well, you just found one! :D Let me know if you need anything or ever want to talk.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? How did you become an ABDL? What aspects of it interest you? Do you have any hobbies? A girlfriend/boyfriend? Any jobs or aspirations for what you'd like to do for a living?

Thank You!  I hope all of the below answers your questions. I love answering them. 

How did I become an ABDL? It started out at a very very young age when I had an uncommon attachment towards diapers. It eventually grew for years turning me into a full blown DL. Then it expanded little by little into my current AB state. 

Aspect that interests me? It's mainly anything related to being a baby. 

Do you have any hobbies? Yes, besides the avid gamer in me, I love collecting coins. Yes it's as boring as it sounds. 

About my life? I am not in any relationship. I don't have an official job just yet, but will get one very soon. What I would like as a dream job is either a game developer, or in cyber security. 

Hello and welcome Eric. Always nice to see new people come and join us here. It’s a great place to come and hand out. While collecting coins probably won’t blow minds, it’s very interesting, and shows great appreciation for fine work. Not lately, but I use to do a bit of coin collecting myself. Like diapers, if you love it, why not have fun and enjoy it? Oh yeah, we are! 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello and welcome Eric. Always nice to see new people come and join us here. It’s a great place to come and hand out. While collecting coins probably won’t blow minds, it’s very interesting, and shows great appreciation for fine work. Not lately, but I use to do a bit of coin collecting myself. Like diapers, if you love it, why not have fun and enjoy it? Oh yeah, we are! 

Hey, and thank You! That's also very very true!

1 hour ago, Missy Q said:

Welcome to the community! ^.^

Thank you so much!