LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings All

Hello all, from Dallas Texas. I'm AB/DL though in recreation I generally lean toward DL, I have loved diapers as from my earliest recollection. I have been aware of DailyDiapers for quite a while now ever since I stumbled across a lovely long list on the site that itemized most every diaper on the market at the time. I'm just now getting around to creating a profile because this is just who I am and I want to branch out into this community - and as I look around the various forum's I wish I had done so sooner. This site seems a wonderful resource for all from various backrounds, needs, or desires and brings us all together under this common interest, and for that I would like to thank all who have had a part in the creation and maintainance of Dialy Diapers, as well as active roles in the community. Please feel free to "PM" or message me at any time, I look forward to making new friends and having great discussions. Thank you for having me here. -Zach.

On behalf of all that is diapered I welcome you to this fine community. :)

I hope you make lots of friends & if you need anything just shoot me a message and I'll do my best to help. You're never alone when you're here amongst friends. :D

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome Zach. Glad to meet you, and happy you joined us. You should have come in sooner, lol. But, you have now, so let’s get down to having fun. Look forward to seeing you round. Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1