LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

littlepoetmagus: from Lurker to Newborn

Hey everyone! I've been lurking around DD for years now and finally got up the motivation to create an account. I did so chiefly because I wanted to contribute my first story to the cornucopia of content you have here already! I'm an AB and into theater and cycling. I know all of you are very busy but please feel free to reach out! Nice to be here. It was nice to be here before, but now it's nice that I'm here and you actually know it.

Excelsior

Ooooo another writer! I too started my first story a while back called Angel Hunter. I look forward to reading what you come up with & giving feedback. :)

Care to divulge what it's about?

EDIT: Oh! It's already up! Disregard that last question, I shall try to get around to reading it today or tomorrow & I'll let you know what I think. :)

Hello and welcome to the fold. Finely took the actual plunge, good! Glad you did, and decided to join us. And if you have something to contribute, even better. Not that you have to, but it will be nice. Hope to see more of you, and read of you, have fun and enjoy!  

I appreciate the welcome. The story is about a ne'er-do-well who has a peculiar experience with discipline in his teens that leads to a more serious predicament later in life. It doesn't have a lot of what you might consider 'action' at this point, but I hope that people like it and that they stick with it.