LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you progressing as a DL?

Howdy21

I have come a long way.  I'm now 24/7 for about the last 4 years and I have little control left.  I still go without a diaper to the doctors but I put a pad down on the seat of my car.  Last week I went for my annual checkup and I made it to the doctors office, through the exam and almost home before my bladder let loose and I wet my pants.  The pad did its job but I had to put on clean pants and diaper up before going to work.  I hope I can still make it to the doctors undiapered in the future.  I don't want to have to explain to the doctor my DL lifesyle.  If I lie and say I can't help it he'll order tests that will waste my time and money.

17 hours ago, FullyLoaded said:

I have come a long way.  I'm now 24/7 for about the last 4 years and I have little control left.  I still go without a diaper to the doctors but I put a pad down on the seat of my car.  Last week I went for my annual checkup and I made it to the doctors office, through the exam and almost home before my bladder let loose and I wet my pants.  The pad did its job but I had to put on clean pants and diaper up before going to work.  I hope I can still make it to the doctors undiapered in the future.  I don't want to have to explain to the doctor my DL lifesyle.  If I lie and say I can't help it he'll order tests that will waste my time and money.

I always wear nappies to the Doctors. My medical notes state I am incontinent

I had my replacement and was home the next day, last night at 5P.  Today I have some pain but my knee loosens up and I have good mobility, considering.  I was surprised this morning that I was able to diaper myself without much trouble.  Even putting on my plastic pants was not an issue, I laid them on the floor and slid my feet into the leg holes and then bent down and eased them up my legs.

I'm feeling good about the entire procedure and I think recovery is going well because I have been in so much pain for so many years.  Yesterday afternoon I had 105 degrees of bend in my knee.

I want to thank everyone here for your input on how a replacement goes and what to expect.  Something they did not do was hook me up any machines to flex the knee.  At least in the twin cities they have seemed to move past that.  I'll be glad to pay forward any info I have, please just ask.