LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young parents (private with danny)

Baby_James

It was 2 in the morning and Isabelle was trying to get some sleep. Tomorrow would be her first official day back in school in almost 2 yrs as a senior. After getting pregnant at 16 with twins and staying at home  she was now 18 and had decided she wanted to be back in school finish high school and he a good role model to Amelia and Christopher who had just turned 2. She was in the basement/ now apartment her parents made when she got pregnant as she had both cribs close to her bed. Her bf/ the baby's dad wasn't allowed to stay at night but tried to help as much as possible and had really stepped up over the past 2 years and even got a job after school to help provide things for the twins.

She stayed asleep but was suddenly awoken by a loud scream and crying from Chris as she sighed knowing he was about to wake up his sister too and she got out of bed and yawned as the twins haven't slept all week as terrible 2s were definitely in full effect. She picked him up and tried to calm him down "shh it's ok I got you no need to cry" rubbing his back as he just got louder and Isabelle noticed Amelia start to stir too knowing she would be cranky as well.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia was asleep until she heard her brother crying, it seemed like they were struggling with the sleeping in their own beds, but it was definitely part of the terrible twos as well. She wakes up and begins to whimper as well "mama, dada?" she says, trying to attract her moms attention.

Dan was a 18yr old student, who had two adorable children and a lovely girlfriend who he had been with for almost 4 years. He wished he could stay over and help but the agreements made with his girlfriends parents were that he couldn't. He had a job after school, which all of the money went towards his twins and girlfriend.

Isabelle had been trying to wean the twins off using pacifiers but she was tired and and reached on the counter and put one in Christopher's mouth as he ducked on it and calmed down as she's sighed relieved.

She looks up at Amelia and picks her up too and holds each twin "oh it's ok sweetie your brother was just a little upset. You don't like your new toddler beds do you?" As her and tom had gotten them beds for there birthdays

Amelia looks at her mommy, she had only just talking a few months ago and had picked up a few words and she smiled "yeth mama me wike big girl bed" she says as she snuggles into her mommy. "where dada?" she asks.

Tom was good for helping the kids get tucked in for bed but was always hard when they woke up at night looking for him. "Daddy had to go for a little bit but if you go back to sleep I promise he will be here when you wake up in tr morning"

As she brought the twins to bed to snuggle with her and handed Amelia a pacifier as well "now please go back to sleep guys" 

Amelia sucked her pacifier and she eventually got back to sleep.

It's 7am and Tom got out of bed, as he was due to help with the morning duties at his girlfriends house. so he got washed and dressed and headed to her house.

Isabella was getting ready as she was nervous about school she double and triple checked her bag and the twins diaper bag as they were going to daycare for the first time which she was nervous about as well. She was letting the twins sleep since she knew she would need toms help getting them ready.

She heard the knock on the door and went to get it as she was still trying to freshen up and she let him in "hey sweetie thanks for doling early I barely slept and the I haven't even started getting the kids ready yet" as she led him to the basement and Chris was starting to cry and fuss as he woke up and Bella sighed exhausted from so many late nights 

I look at you as I come into the house and kiss you "anything for my favourite girls and boy" I smile as I head down to the basement "morning little ones, daddy is here"

looks at my girlfriend "hey Izzy, why don't you get a bit more sleep while I get these two ready?"

Izzy couldn't even argue with it it was only 7 and she could barely hold her eyes open "ok thanks, I have there clothes picked out already they just need to be dressed and fed. We can't be late for school and we need to get them to day care" as she sat on the couch and closef her eyes for a little longer as Chris climbed off the bed and crawled over to tom while sucking his packfier "dada" he says while holding his arms up 

"Honey the teacher knows about us having kids and she said they need to be cared for. We have some more time before we are due to leave, if we leave at 8am then we can get the kids in. Have you changed their diapers yet?" I say, as I check Amelia who saw her daddy looking at her and she smiles up at him as she is picked up and cuddled.

I see Chris and picks him up as well and carries the twins upstairs for breakfast, hoping that Izzy's mom is awake so she can help me with the twins breakfast. Normally, Izzy's mom would help Izzy with the twins when Tom isn't around in the morning, and normally Tom just comes and picks up Izzy early so doesn't get much chance to see them on his own.

Izzy was already asleep when tom asked her questions although they both probably needed changes 

Amy smiles at tom and says good morning. She wasn't thrilled when he got izzy pregnant but had grown to like him as a father to her grandkids. "Good morning tom you're here early today. Here izzy has been trying to have the twins eat more big food so I made oatmeal with blueberries"

Amelia and Chris were now wide awake and bouncing in daddies arms and both trying to talk to him although it was mostly just babbling as they both wanted his attention after missing him yesterday because he was at work 

I smile at Amy "thanks. I appreciate your help.  I try to help out as much as possible. The twins are going through the no sleep phase and I thought I'd do the morning shift so that Izzy can get some more sleep" 

I listen to the kids babbling and smiles at them both as I get then strapped into their seats and, after putting a bib on each of them, I begin feeding them both in turn. 

They each open there mouths and start to eat spitting up on the front of there bibs as they try to eat and talk. When it's all gone Chris lets out a loud long burp and Amelia laughs and does the same as her brother.

Amelia started to squirm in her high chair as her wet diaper was starting to bother her but she could only say "dad ick, dadd

Amy smiles watching tom be a parent and feed them.

I smile at my daughter and notice her looking a little uncomfortable.  "It's okay princess, daddy will change you both after breakfast" 

Tom usually got away with changing the messier diapers as they normally went when he wasn't around. He changed a few but still hadn't got used to the smell yet.

I continue to feed them until the food bowls are empty. So I let them drink their bottles 

They both drank bottles while there legs dangled in thr high chair spitting up a little more on there bibs.

Isabelle woke up from her nap and finished getting dressed and getting her bag packed along with the twins diaper bag and came up from the basement "hey is everyone ready to go?"

Isabelle checks Christopher and notices wet  diaper as well "I'll change Amelia and make sure she's ready can you handle Christopher please?"

Chris was babbling and sucking his thumb as he held his arms to for daddy to take him. 

Looks at you and smiles "sure no problem. Come on little man.  Want daddy go change you?" I ask him as I pick him up.

Amelia reaches up for her mommy still babbling but some words are understood 

Isabelle gave Amelia a pacifier and helped quickly changed her out of her wet diaper and put her in cute outfit for her first day of daycare "mommy is going to miss you but I'll be back as soon as school is over" as she was trying not to be emotional at even the thought that this would be the first day away from her twins since they were born 

Looks at her mommy "mama go? " She says a little confused 

Tom smiles at his son as he gets him changed and slightly relieved that it's only a wet diaper. "Mommy and daddy will pick you up after school okay. Mommy is going to big school today so you're going to school as well. You'll meet lots of new friends" I say as I get him diapered and dressed. 

Isabelle tryed to explain the best she could   While having a smile on her face "mommy has to go for a few hours today but you will have your brother and make new friends than I'll pick you up sweetie: I promise you will love it" as she finished getting Amelia dressed and took her to the living room 

Chris didn't like the idea of being away from mommy and daddy st all and shook his head no "no me stay wif you" as he hugged his daddy's neck tight 

Amelia smiles "otay mama" she babbles.  

Tom hugs his son tight "hey its okay. The ladies will look after you. We will be back to pick you up in no time. You'll love it so much you won't want to come home. Can you be a big boy for daddy and look after your sister?" I say as I just about finished changing him and dressing him for the day ahead.  

Izzy takes Amelia to the car and gets her buckled in the car seat and calls out for tom saying they need to go or they are gonna be late.

Christopher sighed and nodded his head "otay daddy I big boy me hwelp sis sis" he sucked his thumb and held onto his finding dory blanket which he always held when he was nervous or scared

"I'll meet you at the daycare I know you have to go to work afterwards"  as izzy drives the twins to daycare and brings them inside getting teary eyed and nervous to drop them off. She goes in with tom as they get the kids settled "look st all the fun toys here guys" as she try's to be positive and Chris goes and hides behind his daddy