LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My best night wasn't just one night but several nights. Her name was Kaydee, I now an unusual way to spell Katy. She told me that it was her Dad and mom's middle names, her dad was Kay and her mom Dee, she also told me that she was glad that it wasn't Deekay sounds like I'm rotting! We had known each other since grade school. I knew she was a bedwetter growing up. It didn't matter much to tell the truth I  had a crush on her for ever. If she had 20 each toes and fingers, I would still of thought her perfect.she was the prettiest girl in my classes, for some reason from Kindergarten through 6th grade we always had the same teacher, as we got older we joked that we had to stop meeting like this. One teacher sat us next to each other. She had blonde hair a cute little nose, compared to my snozz anything looked little. Her lips were red, it looked like she had lipstick on not a lot but they were the reddest lips I had ever seen! 

Anyway we knew each other all through high school we graduated, she went to a local college I went Army! I just happened to be home on leave and found out that it was my 5th high school reunion in about a week I was still single I figured if the army wanted me to have a wife they would of issued it with my TA-50 Gear I hadn't even hardly dated while in the army, oh their was friends that arranged a few blind dates here and there but nothing was serious.  I wore my Dress Blues, to the reunion I thought I looked damned handsome in them!  Also I had just gotten my E-6. I was a squad leader. People always thought I wouldn't amount to anything! The night of the Reunion. I walked in strutting my stuff. Just telling everybody look at me!  I sat at a table. The cliques were to gether you had the jocks then, with the jocks. The stoners with the stoners. The I'm so much better than you girls with the I'm still so much better than you girls. The nerds with the nerds  My problem was I wasn't cliqued with any group. I was a baseball player and I wrestled, but I wasn't a jock.  I wasn't a stoner, I still have my brain cells left, thank you very much! I was smart and I got good grades, but I wasn't a nerd. The I'm so much better than you girls wouldn't of given me the time of day because they were to stuck on their selves to see past the nose on their faces. 

I was sitting there wondering why the hell I came? When I saw her. She came in and I recognized Kaydee. All I could think was she should clique up with the I'm still so much better than you girls. Instead she wandered around and sat at the table where there were no cliques, my table. She was looking around and hadn't noticed me as yet. I reached out tapped her arm and said we got to quit meeting like this. I saw a look of shock as her lips made an O shape that went into the brightest smiles I had seen after she recognized me. Russell she said it's great to see you looks like your still in the Army! Yeah I am kind of hard to not see that I said agreeing with her. 

We talked I found out like me she was still single. No man had corralled her she said, she asked is the a Mrs. SSGT. Wall? Negative if the army wanted me to have one, they would of issued me one! She smiled, I don't know if it was because it was a joke or she was happy that I was still single. 

We sat and talked she told me about a couple of kids that we had gone to school with that had died. Car wreaks mostly. One girl the head cheerleader. Killed herself it was like she was nobody once she got out of high school, she hit her peak in high school. She told me to check a guy out with the jocks I saw the guy he was bald and about 70 pounds overweight. That's Dan Thomas! No shit I said in high school he was the Quarterback had long blonde hair he was the Homecoming King. I looked better than him now. Wow, was all I said. We got around to talking about what she was doing these days. She was an office manager over sales for the local medical supply company. I asked her how she got that gig? Well do you remember when we were growing up I was a bedwetter?  Yeah I remember I said. Well I just happen to know a lot about diapers because of it. So I put that knowledge to work and we increased sales 35%! We're the #1 distributer of disposables and cloth diapers and plastic pants in the city! Cool I said if I ever get my butt blown off in a war and need such things I will definatly look you up! She flashed that smile again now I remember why I always had a crush in her! That smile! 

We ate our dinner and they had a dance we danced a lot together. She went to get some punch I went with her it was getting hot in the gym. Some jerk had spilt their punch and she stepped into it and she started slipping. With my reflexes I grabbed her before she landed. Somehow my hand got a cheek of her nice butt, what I felt there wasn't panties she was diapered in a cloth diaper and what I assumed was plastic pants. I don't know who was more surprised her or me? She was in the process of turning about 17 shades of red, I thought she was going to start crying on me, don't ask me why I did it. I have had that crush for like 17 years. I kissed her red lips. Then I was expecting her to slap my face. I deserved it I had crossed a line! Instead I felt her lips kissing mine I was the surprised one now! She grabbed my hand and drug me outside  she asked Russell how long have you liked me? It was my turn to blush 17 shades of red, since like kindergarten . She laughed same here, I just thought you weren't into me much, more of a friend. Funny I said that's what I thought about you! She laughed we have felt the same way about each other for all these years? Why didn't you ever tell me Russell? Well I always thought you were the prettiest girl out there! I thought you were out of my league! She giggled again I kind of felt the same way as you, but you found out my secret. Yes I still wet the bed, but I love wearing in the daytime as well I've been wearing full time since we graduated. I need them now. Please don't judge me to harshly! Kaydee I said I've always found you perfect bedwetter or not it never mattered before why should it now? You don't think it's weird I wear all the time even though I didn't need to, she asked? No your still perfect, I answered and that answer was coming from my heart. She kissed me again. Russell don't take this wrong but I want you! 

We ended up back at her house. She drug me.. well it was more she went and I followed she held my hand, there was no force involved. To her bed she disrobed  and she was nude except for her diaper and plastic pants. We sat on her bed it crinkled. She helped me get my uniform off. Soon we were kissing and let's just say we conected in more ways than one. Curiosity got the better of me and I asked her what it was like to wear a diaper as an adult. I hardly remember what it was like the first time when I was a kid. She had me in one and I was in heaven. They were soft and very comfortable. I told her that I could get used to this. I was rewarded with that smile again!  We fell asleep we awoke the next morning I saw her diapers were yellow she told the truth she still wet the bed. She was still perfect!  I was dry. I would give anything to be rewarded with that smile. I let go and felt a warmness caressing my butt . It wasn't that bad. Kaydee was still asleep as I sat there watching her sleep . I think that was the most perfect night. That was the the first of many. After my enlistment was up I went from the army base and straight to Kaydee's home where let's just say like Kaydee I've been wearing diapers so long that I need them now. That first night was perfect as well as every night afterwards that I have spent with Kaydee!

Archived