LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Malcolm In The Middle Comment

Malcolm on working at the market "It may surprise you, but I don't like stocking wart cream or telling 80 year olds which diapers don't leak."

• 2 months later...

Jeez, ya know I just can't remeber the episode number, but it was from last season I am sure. I can remember Dewy comes up to his mother and has some sort of conversation about how he is feeling left out or something. Anyway, he is wearing those footed PJ's like toddlers wear (You can't see a diaper) and he makes a grimmacing face like he is messing in his pants. Lois shouts "Are you wearing a DIAPER?"

Priceless.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone see the "Malcom" episode that aired on 9/30 where they went to the Burning Man festival?

When someone was giving directions, they said if you hit the men's diaper brigade, you went too far.

Then, later in one brief scene Reese is in a chain with a bunch of guys wearing nothing but diapers and going "Dum De Dum De Dum..."

• 3 months later...

Jeez, ya know I just can't remeber the episode number, but it was from last season I am sure. I can remember Dewy comes up to his mother and has some sort of conversation about how he is feeling left out or something. Anyway, he is wearing those footed PJ's like toddlers wear (You can't see a diaper) and he makes a grimmacing face like he is messing in his pants. Lois shouts "Are you wearing a DIAPER?"

Priceless.

If I were dating him, I would make him get in the bed with the P/J's still on. Then I'd take off his P.J's. Then I would rub up against him and force him to mess his diaper then I'd have sex with him. After that I would put powder on his bottom and find the biggest diaper that would fit and I would put it on him myself. Then I'd make him put one on me.