LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Childlike Wonder Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1...593566191819567

I really like this one. Very cute!

Here's how I scored:

The Perfect Balance

You scored 72% Playfulness!!!

You walk hand in hand with your inner child. You are not entirely consumed by childlike wonder, but you recognize it and still enjoy it to a high degree. You take your inner child out for regular playdates, and this makes you a lot of fun to be around, if a little unpredictable to those around you. But that's okay, it keeps them on their toes!

I couldn't agree more! :lol:

here is how i scored

The Spastic Toddler

You scored 81% Playfulness!!!

You are the frivolous self indulgent embodiment of your inner child! In fact, you are your inner child's best friend right down to the cheesy Friends Forever necklace or wierd blood brother pact. You throw caution to the wind to really enjoy life in all of it's textures, and are completely oblivious to the world around you when you are in the moment. Congratulations... but you might want to wipe some of the chocolate icecream off of your face.

The Spastic Toddler

You scored 91% Playfulness!!!

You are the frivolous self indulgent embodiment of your inner child! In fact, you are your inner child's best friend right down to the cheesy Friends Forever necklace or wierd blood brother pact. You throw caution to the wind to really enjoy life in all of it's textures, and are completely oblivious to the world around you when you are in the moment. Congratulations... but you might want to wipe some of the chocolate icecream off of your face.

It's so true!! :lol:

--Brandon

You scored 32% Playfulness!!!

You are a grown up, but you're not entirely satisfied with it. Your inner child is pouting, and it causes a little self conscious turmoil when confronted with the freedom of a childish moment. You are aware of the status of your age, and try to conform to it, but you let slip a little here and there. Really, you should let loose more, because nobody is paying as much attention as you think! I promise, you can get away with it. (In lieu of that I still love you, don't forget to rate this test!)

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Playfulness

The Perfect Balance

You scored 66% Playfulness!!!

You walk hand in hand with your inner child. You are not entirely consumed by childlike wonder, but you recognize it and still enjoy it to a high degree. You take your inner child out for regular playdates, and this makes you a lot of fun to be around, if a little unpredictable to those around you. But that's okay, it keeps them on their toes! (Now rate this test if you love me! Or even if you don't hate me, that's good enough too!)

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

it said i have 66 playfulness, what are they babbling about when they say it's over 99?

i didn't really have any expectations for it but that was a little better of a test then i thought it would be. definately worth taking.

The Perfect Balance

You scored 67% Playfulness!!!

You walk hand in hand with your inner child. You are not entirely consumed by childlike wonder, but you recognize it and still enjoy it to a high degree. You take your inner child out for regular playdates, and this makes you a lot of fun to be around, if a little unpredictable to those around you. But that's okay, it keeps them on their toes!

That was cool <3

Necros~

The Perfect Balance

You scored 62% Playfulness!!!

You walk hand in hand with your inner child. You are not entirely consumed by childlike wonder, but you recognize it and still enjoy it to a high degree. You take your inner child out for regular playdates, and this makes you a lot of fun to be around, if a little unpredictable to those around you. But that's okay, it keeps them on their toes! (Now rate this test if you love me! Or even if you don't hate me, that's good enough too!)

That sounds about right, I do have my limits.

"dill pickle hollowed and and filled with ice cream and cheesy cracker bits?"" :screwy: *barfs*

Didnt say anything about underwear preferences though, or how you react in a potty 'emergency'. :blush:

qwack

What the hell is a potty emergency?

My score on The Childlike Wonder Test:

The Perfect Balance

(You scored 76% Playfulness!!!)

"You walk hand in hand with your inner child. You are not entirely consumed by childlike wonder, but you recognize it and still enjoy it to a high degree. You take your inner child out for regular playdates, and this makes you a lot of fun to be around, if a little unpredictable to those around you. But that's okay, it keeps them on their toes! (Now rate this test if you love me! Or even if you don't hate me, that's good enough too!)"

Take it!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1

free online dating free online dating

So, I got a 76% and a 99%. Wow I'm an over achieving ashol\e, two scores. I'm a score whore

The Pouty

You scored 40% Playfulness!!!

You are a grown up, but you're not entirely satisfied with it. Your inner child is pouting, and it causes a little self conscious turmoil when confronted with the freedom of a childish moment. You are aware of the status of your age, and try to conform to it, but you let slip a little here and there. Really, you should let loose more, because nobody is paying as much attention as you think! I promise, you can get away with it.

That's pretty much spot on for me :)

The Perfect Balance

You scored 67% Playfulness!!!

I dunno.

Gary

• 1 month later...

My score on The Childlike Wonder Test:

The Perfect Balance

(You scored 67% Playfulness!!!)

"You walk hand in hand with your inner child. You are not entirely consumed by childlike wonder, but you recognize it and still enjoy it to a high degree. You take your inner child out for regular playdates, and this makes you a lot of fun to be around, if a little unpredictable to those around you. But that's okay, it keeps them on their toes! (Now rate this test if you love me! Or even if you don't hate me, that's good enough too!)"

Take it!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1...593566191819567

I scored: The Perfect Balance

You scored 79% Playfulness!!!

YAY!!!!

LitlAndy

Guest diamondback688

I scored:

The Pouty

You scored 47% Playfulness!!!

You are a grown up, but you're not entirely satisfied with it. Your inner child is pouting, and it causes a little self conscious turmoil when confronted with the freedom of a childish moment. You are aware of the status of your age, and try to conform to it, but you let slip a little here and there. Really, you should let loose more, because nobody is paying as much attention as you think! I promise, you can get away with it. (In lieu of that I still love you, don't forget to rate this test!)

The Perfect Balance

You scored 71% Playfulness!!!