LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Making A Movie About This, Help Me

I tried to get people to help me in the chatroom but I was met with sharp opposition, occasionally in the form of racism. I was hoping to get better results here.

I am a film maker. I would like to make a documentary about the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover culture. Would anyone like to be interviewed for this movie?

Also, I need to know what drives someone into this culture, and if you think it's good for America.

Thank you, Deke.

good answer but all that gives me is your sense of individuality. i need to know a little about what this involves and if you want any cooperation from me i need honest and complete answers. i'm sure the others in this community also need more information too.

are you offering to interview us through this forum, or are you trying to do it in person which would involve air travel? if you do want it in person do you expect us to come to you or would you fly to us, and who would pay for the ticket?

where would this documentary be seen when it's finished? are you a student filmmaker trying to impress your teacher?

will this end up on youtube or similar sites?

or is this possibly one of those documentaries that will put this up on local channels like a few steroids documentaries i've seen?

or are you considering going all-out and having a big budget production that will wind up on HBO, or possibly even in the theatres like michael moore has done?

are you considering paying people for exposing their personal lives or are you hoping that this will help the ab/dl community as a whole so that should be payment enough?

if you want cooperation it helps to give people all the details. i've left a few other things out so if you want to volunteer any information that would also help you out alot.

I am not a bad man, this is not a smear campaign. It could possibly help your community, but that is not the goal. It is to be an unbiased film, neither a smear or a guilt-trip.

I can't pay anyone and interviews would probably done over the internet. Unless you live in Central Alabama, or the capital region in Botswana where I have family.

in my experience no film is unbiased, but it is cool that you're making an attempt at it.

sorry if i made you feel like a bad person with anything i said, that wasn't my intention. i'm just trying to find out more about what you're asking.

but you still didn't say where this film will be viewed which makes a huge difference.

I tried to get people to help me in the chatroom but I was met with sharp opposition, occasionally in the form of racism. I was hoping to get better results here.

I am a film maker. I would like to make a documentary about the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover culture. Would anyone like to be interviewed for this movie?

Also, I need to know what drives someone into this culture, and if you think it's good for America.

Thank you, Deke.

I am open to interviewing. All I ask is that my last name not be used. PM me about!

i'm pretty tired so i'm headed off for bed, but i'll be available for an interview tomorrow if you stop avoiding the question of where this documentary will end up when it's done.

it makes a huge difference if it's a production for youtube or something that will be aired on cable. i don't care how big or small it will be, i just want to know what i'm getting myself into.

i've asked that question twice and both times no answer, why are you avoiding it?

I for one would adore the publicity, at least it would save us the explaining to those expressionless and furthermore clueless faces about what we are. I would be more than willing to take this interview, so post a thread when you get further equipped. Also, I would advise digging in some unlikely and highly likely places for funding for this to make it a bit more public. The internet has far many more channels than does television so its not much publicity. Heck, contact discovery health, or science channel, get some experts and some backing, I think we are a pretty interesting bunch.

We didn't invite you here, you came of you're own accord. Naturally your intentions will be suspect.

I also question someone who 'claims' to have the same name as a despised dictator and slaughterer of his own people, someone who violated others 'civil rights'. Using that as a screen name is just plain bad taste,and then trying to back peddle and call yourself "Deke" doesn't fly.

I'm not buying this one for a minute. Anyone else wanna take your chances here it's your choice.

Well about names, look at mine, necros is derived from Nekros meaning without life or lifeless if you will. I'm not a bad person because of it. Don't judge people buy their freaking usernames lol, thats just plain prejudices.

For the interview i would love to be interviewed in person if you want. But the only thing i ask is a blurred voice and face, so my identity is secret. If this is not possible then email, chat, pms, etc would do fine for me. I am willing to support you all the way. I would like a copy of the film when finished though ... thats the only payment i ask.

Warning: If its a smear and you use this to hurt the community i will hunt you sorry ass ip down and personally fry you comp. :D But i have confidence in your intentions, may it not be misplaced!

Peace~

Necros~

Hey...i am with the duck on this....as far as the guys name goes anyway..........

one does not come to a board and pick to use a name like Adolph Hitler or Sadamm Hussien or KKK or anything else identified with hate and destruction unless they want to be identified with or start trouble.......and if ones true name is Idi Amin.....then why would one use their true identity here on a diaper board be it john smith or joe blow.......but again that would be your choice....and it is conceivable ..... however......my guess is if you wanted to be credible...wouldn't you choose to use a more credible log in nick?

all i'd suggest is to not be naive..... just because you are unfamiliar with a name and what it stands for....research and gain the knowledge you need in order to make your own judgement.....

Hey...i am with the duck on this....as far as the guys name goes anyway..........

one does not come to a board and pick to use a name like Adolph Hitler or Sadamm Hussien or KKK or anything else identified with hate and destruction unless they want to be identified with or start trouble.......and if ones true name is Idi Amin.....then why would one use their true identity here on a diaper board be it john smith or joe blow.......but again that would be your choice....and it is conceivable ..... however......my guess is if you wanted to be credible...wouldn't you choose to use a more credible log in nick?

all i'd suggest is to not be naive..... just because you are unfamiliar with a name and what it stands for....research and gain the knowledge you need in order to make your own judgement.....

I do agree with you on the point that ... if one wants to be taken seriously then one should choose a better sounding name, or at least a name that inspires confidence lol. But as far as judging right off the bat that this person is a bad and evil person judging only by the name is just pure prejudice.

Necros~ <--- I'm not so bad of a bloke, and yet i have a name that signifies death.

WTF??? what does my choice in underwear have to do with being good for my country???? Who are you to ask such a stupid question?. Are you saying that people who wear diapers for fun are some kind of threat?

No, but you personally may be some kind of threat.

What about those who wear because they have to? Rather insensitive don't you think?
I did not ask about the people with medical issues.

It sounds like you have to do a hell of a lot of research before you begin this so called "film project" . Try looking at bitter greys den or any of the other sites that explain infantalism.

I looked at various internet sites, but you also need personal opinions from the users. You can not make a move about betting on dog racing without getting the input of someone who bets on dog racing can you?

Then try looking at various sites that describe or have to do with medical incontinence.
As stated above, I did NOT ask about the people with medical issues. I should stress that I do not exploit any medical issue as I feel it is immoral to do so.

Better yet why not try wearing for a while to get a real 'feel' what it like.

No.

We aren't 'freaks' to be exploited like that idiot Jerry Springer does. What we wear for underwear and do in our own homes for ourselves is our business, unless someone chooses to expose their choices. I am not one of those.
I never claimed you were a freak. square_duck said that, Idi Amin did not say that.

We didn't invite you here, you came of you're own accord. Naturally your intentions will be suspect.

You are not the moderator or administrator of this forum.

I also question someone who 'claims' to have the same name as a despised dictator and slaughterer of his own people, someone who violated others 'civil rights'. Using that as a screen name is just plain bad taste,and then trying to back peddle and call yourself "Deke" doesn't fly.

I'm not buying this one for a minute. Anyone else wanna take your chances here it's your choice.

This is your opinion, but my name is a different language than his name. My name roughly translates to "Little Lion". I already go by my nickname, which is Deke because I resemble the basketball player Mutombo.

Maybe I should pick a more Anglo sounding name, like they forced upon people who arrived at Ellis Island back in America's racist period? What do you suggest?

I walk away.

That's what racists (i.e. Hal Turner) usually do.

qwack

I refuse to be called insane.

This was not intended to be a smear piece as I have previously stated, but many of you have taken me as a common smear merchant on level with Karl Rove. I was giving you an opportunity to express your views even after I was met with racial opposition in the chatroom. I am sorry, but I refuse to be treated like a cow. I will sit down and give serious consideration as to whether to go ahead with my project.

If you wish you may contact me on the AOL Messenger, my name is "NixonsBack". This is a reference to a comedy bit in the cartoon "Futurama" and not the former President.

in my personal opinion if you really wonted to make this movie you would have to be more professional in your approach to this be polite don't offend people and answer questions with good throughly thought out responses. i made lots of videos in school and people where more then Happy to help if you treat them with respect and dignity.

No, but you personally may be some kind of threat.

I did not ask about the people with medical issues.

I looked at various internet sites, but you also need personal opinions from the users. You can not make a move about betting on dog racing without getting the input of someone who bets on dog racing can you?

As stated above, I did NOT ask about the people with medical issues. I should stress that I do not exploit any medical issue as I feel it is immoral to do so.

No.

I never claimed you were a freak. square_duck said that, Idi Amin did not say that.

You are not the moderator or administrator of this forum.

This is your opinion, but my name is a different language than his name. My name roughly translates to "Little Lion". I already go by my nickname, which is Deke because I resemble the basketball player Mutombo.

Maybe I should pick a more Anglo sounding name, like they forced upon people who arrived at Ellis Island back in America's racist period? What do you suggest?

That's what racists (i.e. Hal Turner) usually do.

I refuse to be called insane.

This was not intended to be a smear piece as I have previously stated, but many of you have taken me as a common smear merchant on level with Karl Rove. I was giving you an opportunity to express your views even after I was met with racial opposition in the chatroom. I am sorry, but I refuse to be treated like a cow. I will sit down and give serious consideration as to whether to go ahead with my project.

If you wish you may contact me on the AOL Messenger, my name is "NixonsBack". This is a reference to a comedy bit in the cartoon "Futurama" and not the former President.

K, you sound more and more suspicious to me every time you do a post.

Anyways, do you have other means then AOL messenger ... i don't use that and never will (i always hated AOL), do you have msn, AIM? If so then i would be more then happy to chat with you.

Necros~

Idi Amin, you have to realize that a number of people (not all) here wear diapers and such because they feel a sense of comfort and security. Of course, such a feeling is only necessary in the presence of stress, be it current, remembered or latent. Thus, they will be on edge and suspicious of things that could worsen that stress.

However, a sure way to gain the trust of those here is to provably participate in some ABDL activity yourself. In this way, you can establish yourself as a person to be trusted, due to your intimate involvement. I mean, if you really think there's nothing wrong/freakish about it, then you should be able to go this length.

Certainly, it's a sensitive issue, and I know that I wouldn't be up for any kind of interview.

Idi Amin, you have to realize that a number of people (not all) here wear diapers and such because they feel a sense of comfort and security. Of course, such a feeling is only necessary in the presence of stress, be it current, remembered or latent. Thus, they will be on edge and suspicious of things that could worsen that stress.

However, a sure way to gain the trust of those here is to provably participate in some ABDL activity yourself. In this way, you can establish yourself as a person to be trusted, due to your intimate involvement. I mean, if you really think there's nothing wrong/freakish about it, then you should be able to go this length.

Certainly, it's a sensitive issue, and I know that I wouldn't be up for any kind of interview.

You strike a very good point!

You should really be more involved in what you wish to do a documentary on. I mean how could you know anything about us by just reading definitions of the word infantilism on random sites lol. You don't have to wear diapers or anything of the sort but you could however lurk around here for a while, maybe even ask questions ... you know nothing offensive just something to show you have somewhat of an interest in this community. Heck maybe you could even make friends here. :D

In other words you coming here out of the blue asking for people to do interviews for a film your making is just scaring the the hell out of some people, hence the fact that some people just plain dislike having you here and flame you and criticize you.

Take a smoother approach, and be patient. It would also help to hear all the details of this so called film your making ... the details given here by you are kinda sketchy, be more precise.

Necros~

p.s: I'm still up for an interview :3