LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vanquishing The Valkyries (New chapter added Jan. 26 2018)

Seems like this got nuked, so I'm going to just start again from the beginning. If you like this story and you'd like to see more stuff like it, consider stopping by Babes In Diapers.

Let's have a big round of applause for my Patrons, and especially for those in the art appreciation society for helping me get this off the ground! Also, if you haven't visited Living Infinite on Tumblr, make your way over there now and check out all his amazing work. Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom for a couple of bonus pics of General Allura.

The next chapter of this story will be on Patreon for $10 subscribers next week.

general.jpg

general3.jpg

General Allura, Supreme Commander of the invasion force of the sacred Order of the Valkyries, nervously smoothed her uniform with her hands once more, watching the Queen’s craft slowly descend into the hanger, it’s ornately etched golden shell concealing the fact that it was not only the fastest and best armed ship in the fleet, but also allowed the Queen and her inner circle to exert control over every aspect of the Valkyrie Empire from anywhere in the known universe.

The landing chamber was empty, it’s domed roof siding open to accommodate the Queen’s ship before sliding back into place with a soft hum. Allura chewed her lip, sucking down deep breaths and trying to calm herself. Things hadn’t been going their way, and now she was going to have to explain herself to the Queen.

Allura had read the reports; she knew that, in the entire history of their order, morale had never been so low. She’d heard the rumours, knew what the other officers were saying behind her back, she’d even picked up on the gossip from off world-- she’d botched the invasion of Tao-Beta 4, even after the population had surrendered without a fight.

Fortunately, the more embarrassing details of the story were being kept under wraps... at least for the moment.

She ran her hands nervously over her crisp uniform once more, blushing when she touched the bulging, padded crotch. Unconsciously, she reached around to touch her rump her heart beating furiously as she gripped the bulging seat of her pants and squeezed, conscious of the resulting crinkle-- muffled a little by the panties she’d pulled over top of them--- but definitely noticeable if you listened.

She’d spent nearly 20 minutes staring at herself in the mirror, twisting this way and that, checking out her padded rear end from every possible angle to determine how visible her protective undergarment was beneath the tight trousers of her dress uniform. Though her bottom was a little bulky and blocky, she determined that her jacket provided enough cover that you wouldn’t notice unless you looked directly at it. It was hardly an ideal situation... but given the events of the past few months, it would have to do.

The ramp descended from the ship. General Allura snapped to attention. Ordinarily, the arrival of the Queen would be met with much fanfare, but her Majesty insisted on keeping her visit a secret... at least for the moment. So it was the General meeting Her Majesty by herself... well, unless you counted Oolon. As quiet and inscrutable as the other members of his race, he hovered in the background, a solemn little gnome ready to do her bidding at a moment’s notice. Like most of his people, he’d willingly given himself into servitude to the Valkyries following the surrender of his planet.

Many in the order had sneered at the Betas and called them cowards, but to General Allura, it was a simple equation-- the Valkyries, conceived and born in labs, their DNA refined by generations of genetic engineering to be the perfect human specimens, were created to be as vicious in battle as they were beautiful. The Betas, though possessing a scientific intellect unparalleled in human history, were short and squat, physically weak after centuries of over-reliance on technology. More than that, their pacifist philosophies strictly forbade violence of any kind-- when the invasion came, the little dwarfs were literally incapable of defending themselves. The proposition was clear from the moment the Order had entered their system: surrender to us or have your entire civilization wiped from existence.

And yet, in spite of all of that... no, I can’t think about that now, she told herself. Allura watched the Queen and her personal guard disembark from their craft, beautiful, powerful, immaculate in their armour-- and at the centre, the Queen herself, generally considered the most gorgeous woman in the universe, her beauty cultivated by generations of genetic augmentation. General Allura approached at a brisk pace, her confident expression undercut by the tight bulk and the tiniest hint of a rustle from inside her pants.

The Queen turned her gaze to her and grinned lazily, and Allura felt a stab of submissive loyalty that bordered on fear. It wasn’t a natural reaction, and she knew it-- feelings of overpowering adoration towards the Queen were programmed into Valkyries while they were still in the gestation tanks via the subliminal learning programs used to impart all the basic information they would need when they emerged, fully grown, so that they would be able to immediately enter training.

Her Majesty was immaculate, as always-- a couple of inches taller than all the other Valkyries (who were already quite tall), her armour golden and gleaming, even in the dim light of the private landing bay. Allura had met her only a few times before, and each time she was nearly struck dumb. Now that she found herself the focus of the woman’s attention, she felt an almost crippling nervousness that part of her knew was childish... feelings that were only sharpened by the diaper the General was hiding beneath her uniform.

“General Allura,” The Queen said, her seemingly benign greeting punctuated with a predatory smile that Allura knew meant business-- and wanted answers. “It would seem we have much to discuss.”

“Er-- yes, your Majesty,” she said clearly, proud of herself for not stammering... if only my legs would stop trembling, she thought, cursing herself for her fear... it was totally unacceptable in a warrior, especially one of her rank... but the events of recent weeks, she admitted to herself, blushing as she squeezed the padding of the diaper between her athletic thighs, had undercut her confidence a little. “I- I prepared a conference room for us... I know you wanted privacy--”

“Very good,” The Queen responded haughtily. “Lead the way.”

Allura nodded in response, fixing Oolon with a sharp look. “Make sure we’re properly refreshed,” she snapped, leading the Queen and her entourage through the exit.

“As you wish, madam,” he said, as inscrutable as always. He watched her scurry off, tugging down her coat at the back in a vain attempt at concealing the outline of the bulky diaper that was not quite hidden by her trousers. He made his way towards the kitchen, stopping only briefly to converse with one of his fellow Beta servants.

“Be ready, Doohan,” he said softly. “The hour is approaching.”

“This is a dangerous game you’re playing, Oolon,” he warned. “I hope this distraction of yours will be sufficient... I’m going to need at least ten minutes just to get into that damn thing,” he said, nodding towards the Queen’s craft.

“Don’t worry,” Oolon said sagely. “They’re going to be quite occupied, I assure you.”

“I must say, I’m quite confused, General,” The Queen said, archly, detached amusement masking her true feelings... Allura squirmed in her chair, vividly aware of the extra padding she was packing under her bum. “I had heard that this planet was inhabited by pacifists...”

“That’s true, your Majesty, but--”

“I had also heard,” The Queen said, as though Allura had never begun speaking, “that they had effectively surrendered before a Valkyrie had even set foot on their planet... is that correct, General?”

“Yes ma’am,” she said immediately, “but--”

“And it’s also true that, rather then resisting, they voluntarily agreed to share their technology and assist us in any way possible... and yet--” Allura steadied herself, feeling the Queen’s rage beginning to slip through, “not only have you not netted the Order any significant technological advancements, your forces have been all but driven out of all major urban centres, nearly a third of your troops have been incapacitated by a mysterious illness nobody seems to be able to describe the nature of-- and I find you here, sulking in your base instead of out getting doing your job.”

Allura licked her lips, fighting to suppress a quiver in her voice. “Your Majesty--”

“I’m tired of excuses, General!” The Queen snapped, and Allura hated herself for flinching. She had achieved the highest possible rank in the order of the Valkyrie-- yet here she was, being scolded like a small child-- and while sitting with a diaper strapped her her butt to boot. Having been grown in a tank and “born” fully grown and educated, the General had never been a child... but somewhere, in the back of her mind, she knew this must be exactly how a little girl felt when she got scolded in school.

“I want to know why the invasion hasn’t proceeded according to plan. I want to know why, in spite of the fact that the native population has unconditionally surrendered and you’ve faced no resistance, you have been driven out of the cities. And I want to know the nature of this ‘Beta Belly’ aliment that has decimated your forces.”

With a heavy sigh, vividly aware of the diaper squishing under her well-toned butt, General Allura began to speak. “At first, the invasion went exactly according to plan,” Allura said, voice as clear and confident as she could muster. “As expected, the Betas surrendered without a fight, and there has yet to be a single recorded incidents of violent resistance or retribution. Our troops rolled into the capital with ease and took control in a matter of days. A celebration was declared... Major Stallar and her officersdined privately at their headquarters. That was our first encounter with Beta Belly.

“At some point during the celebration, the Major became... violently ill, swiftly followed by her officers. Within literally a matter of moments everyone in the room was, er... sick,” the General said, aware she was blushing. She preyed she could gloss over the gory details... but she found herself cringing before the Queen’s cross examination once more.

“A good start, General... but what exactly is the nature of this condition? Your reports are a little short on details.”

General Allura swallowed heavily... the moment she had been dreading had finally arrived. She’d held off, glossed over, and obscured the issue for months. Now she was going to have to account for the true nature of their embarrassing defeat. She tapped out a series of commands on the keypad embedded in the table in front of her, calling up both the report on the incident and the security footage-- which had been classified top secret to keep word of the humiliating incident from leaking out.

“‘During the meal, the Major reported feeling a mild intestinal distress,’” Allura read from the report, the Queen listening with a stony stare, inscrutable as she watched the footage: a seemingly normal dinner, a common sight in officer's quarters all over the universe. “‘She reported that the feeling began rapidly increasing, and in the middle of the meal she, er... lost control of her bowels,’” Allura continued, blushing as the Queen raised an eyebrow, watching on the holographic footage as Major Stallar suddenly rose from her seat, the chair tipping backwards and clattering to the floor. The seat of her dress trousers began to bulge and darken noticeably, and if the General hadn’t muted the audio, the Queen would have been treated to a course of shrieks and flatulence.

General Allura pressed on. “Er... ‘the other officers also reported feelings of discomfort in their abdominal regions-- they had their own bouts of fecal incontinence moments later.’” The video showed the chaos the report had deliberately understated-- within moments, the other officers had risen to their feet, some reaching back in a vain attempt to forestall the inevitable... they screamed and cried, and as Allura watched the seats of their pants turning brown, she was thankful the footage didn’t have audio. “The Major and the other officers present are currently on medical leave, and the cause of the incident is unkno--”

“Oh please!” The Queen snapped. “It’s obvious that Major Staller and her ridiculous entourage were poisoned... probably by these silly natives you insist on employing.”

“Uh... no ma’am,” Allura stammered, “Our scientists analyzed everything they came into contact with, including the food-- they came back absolutely clean, no traces of anything unusual. Likewise, the officers themselves had nothing foreign in their bodies, nothing either chemical or bacterial to explain the incident. We probably wouldn’t have made a note of it, except...” she hesitated.

“Don’t keep us in suspense, General,” the Queen said sardonically, and Allura took a deep breath before moving on.

“Over the course of the next week or so, we began seeing a number of similar incidents throughout the capital,” the General said, reddening as she admitted the troops under her command had been having accidents in their uniforms, at though they were a bunch of naughty schoolgirls. “All seemingly at random, with absolutely no connections between incidents that our investigators could discover. Sometimes individual troops, sometimes entire squads. Each time the scene tested negative for all know laxative substances, and the soldiers are healthy and don’t appear to have been poisoned, and the doctors are unable to find any bacterial or viral infection that could cause anything like this...”

“General, please answer me one simple question: what, exactly is ‘Beta Belly?’”

“Beta Belly is the term the troops came up with to describe the phenomena. Truth is, our scientists are baffled. Soon, we started seeing attacks of BB in every major city across Tao-Beta, seemingly affecting only our troops and not the local populations....”

“I know that, General!” the Queen shouted angrily, making Allura reflexively jump a bit in her chair, cringing... in her conditioned mind, the effect of being yelled at by the Queen was akin to a little girl getting to trouble with her Mommy. Allura felt a tiny squirt of pee jet into the soft padding of her diaper before she could clamp down on it... not much, but enough to make the padding moist and make her blush darken. “I have reports of your troops being hospitalized all across the planet because of some mysterious illness nobody wants to describe to me.. Why did I have to travel halfway across the galaxy just to get a straight answer from you-- and to find out that the most perfect warriors that the universe has ever known are losing control over a planet of hippy dwarf pacifists... and I find out it’s because you’ve all been down here shitting your pants for the last six months?!

“And what about them?!” she said, gesturing to Oolon, who had entered to deliver the refreshments. “You’ve been subjected to repeated acts of sabotage and you still see fit to keep these... things... employed?”

“As I say, there’s been no evidence of any malicious intent-- our scientists are now looking into possible environmental causes, something that the Betas have developed an immunity to... Actually, the Betas have been nothing but helpful...”

An understatement-- since the order was all female, the Valkyries relied on advanced cloning techniques, the craft finely honed over the course of many centuries. Combine with the subliminal learning programs, this meant a Valkyrie was ‘born’ fully adult with a lifetimes worth of education-- including potty training. No Valkyrie in the history of their order had ever worn diapers-- before they got to Tao-Beta 4, that is. Fortunately, the Betas, a most advanced and industrious race were easily able to accommodate their needs. For the past few months, diapers, designed, manufactured, and provided by the Betas specifically for use by the Order, had become an increasingly common sight in Valkyrie outposts and installations across the planet, and although the commanding officers didn’t like it, circumstances demanded it... especially when the medical corps began complaining about the potential health hazards. Allura herself had issued the decree-- any Valkyrie of any rank who had an accident was required to report directly to sickbay and go into diapers until she could earn her uniform back by going three weeks without accidents. Most could manage without breaking a sweat-- but a few of them... Allura shifted uncomfortably in her soggy diaper, listening attentively for the telltale crinkle.

Oolon’s race had learned long ago to suppress their emotions, bury them deep beneath the surface of a flat, inscrutable facade. As he presented the refreshments, it didn't appear that he was even listening. On the inside, he couldn’t help being amused. The Valkyries, for all their prowess in the art of war, were all but helpless against the campaign of psychological warfare the Betas had been waging against them. Their methods were unusual, some might say crude... but nobody could argue with the results-- the Valkyries had been driven back to their bases and were teetering on defeat. And tonight, they hoped to put a stop to their tyrannical empire once and for all.

general2.jpg

general4.jpg

Chapter One

her_majesty.jpg

This installment's illustration can't be posted on Dailydiapers... click here to read the story with the full art by Living Infinite.

Allura opened her mouth to continue the briefing, but the Queen shushed her with a raised hand. “I’ve heard enough, General,” The Queen said briskly, rising from the table, “Gather all available personnel in the auditorium in an hour-- I’m going to deliver some remarks to the troops.” She made her way through the door and out the hallway, General Allura trailing behind her, tugging her jacket down at the back self consciously. Unseen as always, Oolon followed, silent as ever.

“Uh, your Majesty!” Allura said evenly, desperately trying not to upset her, “Just one moment, before you go, I should probably explain...”

“I’ve heard enough of your explanations for one day, General! The troops are lacking in discipline, plain and simple! They just need...” She stopped suddenly in her tracks. “What is this?” she asked, her voice barely above a whisper, her body shaking with rage, gesturing into the loading bay.

“Your Majesty,” Allura began, her voice shaking. This was what she’d been afraid of, and although she’d probably been able to diffuse the queens shock somewhat, there was no way she was prepared for what she saw.

The loading bay itself was entirely up to code and adhered to every regulation, and appeared in every aspect to be exactly what you would see in every Valkyrie base across the universe. Likewise, the personnel was the usual pinnacle of physical perfection, with statuesque physiques, powerful muscles concealed beneath delicately feminine frames, and gorgeous features that could have only come from centuries of careful genetic refinement. All perfectly within regulations, with one glaring exception:

Diapers. Almost half of the women she could see were visibly wearing diapers. Some were poorly concealed beneath their uniforms, plastic legbands and waistbands peeking out from the top and bottom, their butts looking swollen and blocky under the fabric, crotches bulging unnaturally. In a few cases, the diapers were so thick that no uniform in the entire army could cover them... instead, the women simply walked around with regular uniforms on top and nothing but ridiculous, massive, bulging, puffy white diapers on the bottom.

It was a sight that repulsed and enraged the Queen to her core... to her it wasn’t just a violation of the uniform-- it was an affront to the dignity of the order itself. She stormed across the hanger, cutting a striking figure in her glorious finery. Allura could only follow behind, stammering excuses and unconsciously tugging her jacket down at the back, as the Queen pounced onto two unsuspecting guards standing nearby, their ridiculously huge pampers almost blindingly white, and so bulky no uniform in the army could fit over them.

“What is the meaning of this?!!?” She bellowed, hands on hips, and General Allura was reminded of a mother scolding her two daughters.

The guards, caught completely by surprise, snapped to attention at the sound of the authoritative voice, then turned pale when they realized they were addressing Her Majesty herself.

“Uh, Your Majesty!” the first guard stammered, “I-- that is, the doctor, she told me... that is, because of my...”

Meanwhile, beside her, the second guard merely trembled and cringed like a frightened child, diaper crinkling beneath her.

Perhaps we should answer Her Majesty’s question with a demonstration, Oolon thought to himself. He gave a subtle signal to one of the Beta’s working nearby. The Beta’s resistance network was loosely connected, their individual operatives armed with a verity of non-lethal weapons designed to undermine the enemy’s confidence and morale, and their agents were placed and ready to strike at a moment’s notice.

Oolon’s accomplice gave no sign that he’d seen the signal. He simply opened his toolbox and removed a small device resembling a common sonic drill. Only a member of the resistance would know about it’s true function, let alone be able to activate it. With the proper adjustments, it projected a concentrated beam of powerful sonic waves. Properly wielded, it could induce it’s victim to utterly loose control of their bowels within moments. Casually, he aimed it at the guards and depressed the button on top.

In seconds, the first guard was squirming, her belly rumbling inside of her, her intestines quivering and rolling. Her already pale face went even whiter, and she could hear strange noises emerging from her abdomen. Her heart sank as she felt the urge to defecate rising inside of her, her colon filling with a hot, gooey mess, fuller and fuller with every ripple of her intestines. Still her Beta tormentor kept his finger on the button, and the guard was shimmying and squirming in place, squeezing her butt-cheeks tightly as the Queen, apparently oblivious to her struggle, continued to angrily lecture her about the importance of the uniform.

“... Absolutely disgraceful conduct!” she thundered at the cringing troops, unaware of the fact that they were attracting an audience. “A Valkyrie’s uniform is sacred... it’s a badge of honour that must be earned... a symbol of something much larger than yourself! Where is your pride?!”

“Your Majesty...please let me explain,” General Allura simpered uselessly, her pleas falling on deaf ears. The Queen had worked herself up into a lather, and she was giving the increasingly nervous and sweaty guards the full force of her rage.

“I have never seen anything so shameful! Aren’t you embarrassed?” She demanded, though it was clear that the guard was utterly humiliated-- and it was about to get a whole lot worse-- the ceaseless bombardment of sonic waves had her bowels breakdancing inside her, her guts percolating, her rectum quivering, straining to contain the hot, bubbling mass behind it.

The guard’s guts burbled noisily, loud enough for those gathered around to hear. The Queen stopped in mid-sentence, gaping at her with an open mouth. The guard brushed a sweaty lock of hair out of her face. “Your Majesty,” she began, shakily, “I-- I have--”

It was all she could get out before her butt exploded, a hot, gooey mess literally erupting into the thickly padded seat of her bulky diaper. Those gathered near her listened with their mouths agape as the thick, mushy mess hit the seat of her diaper and audibly splattered against the white padding.

“Great galaxies,” The Queen whispered, utterly shocked at what she had seen.

But the performance was far from over.

The guard doubled over, her stomach cramping in sharp waves, each painful throb squeezing out another noisy surge of mushy poop, each one accompanied by a gooey farting sound. It was a mortifying experience, compounded by the fact that it was happening in front of her beloved monarch.

“Disgusting!” The Queen remarked, scrunching her face distastefully and pinching her nose shut against the smell that was beginning to emerge. “Young woman, I insist that you control yourself immediately!”

“Hhhhhnnnn!” the guard strained audibly, squeezing her cheeks together in a vain effort to regain control of herself-- but she knew it was a loosing cause, and she managed to cease the flow for only a few seconds before the mess began building in her colon once more, the pressure growing, quickly overwhelming her overtaxed anus. At last, the dam burst, and the guard filled her pampers to the brim with one final noisy gush, the seat visibly bulging and turning brown behind her.

At last she was done, and she was left standing in a sagging, stinking, positively disgusting diaper. The guard was on the verge of crying, and she wanted to run and hide her shame, or at least clean up. But her years of training and post-hypnotic conditioning simply wouldn’t allow it... she snapped to attention once more her proud posture made comedic by the bulging, reeking diaper under her.

“Absolutely shameful!” The Queen raged, offended by the guard’s failure to control herself. “This lack of discipline is unacceptable! If you shit your pants during a lecture, how are you supposed to maintain composure under fire?!” She turned her ire on the second guard, who stood at attention, literally quaking in her boots. “And you!” The Queen bellowed, “what do you have to say for yourself?”

Taken aback, the guard stood by shivering, her eyes wide and her face frightened. She opened her mouth and stammered silently, and for a moment, it looked like she was going to respond to the Queen’s question.

Instead, a ghastly farty squish emerged, her massive pamper bulging out slowly behind her. The Queen watched with horrified fascination, crinkling her nose in disgust, watching the guard squeak softly to herself as she tried vainly to regain control. Instead, what was left of her continence seemed to dissipate, and she filled her diaper with a catastrophic, flatulent explosion, a tidal wave of diarrhea flooding into her pampers, filling it to the maximum in a matter of seconds.

The two guards were left standing in their sagging and stinking diapers, bulging and stained behind them, utterly humiliated. General Allura stood behind the Queen, stammering excuses, nearly as embarrassed as her underlings. And the Queen was apoplectic, raging at the General and the guards. The other Valkyries and Betas on duty slowly drifted away from the area to escape both the Queen’s fury and the thick stench that was slowly enveloping the room.

“General!” The Queen raged, “have these two cowards taken to the brig! I won’t have them endangering and disgracing my army any further! And then, you and I will have a serious talk about what’s been going on here!”

“Excellent work my friend,” Oolon congratulated his comrade, “but how did you get the disruptor recharged so quickly after the first blast?”

“I didn’t,” his friend said with the barest hint of a grin. Oolon merely chuckled to himself, realizing that the second guard really had been frightened into losing control of her bowels... perhaps Her Majesty’s pronouncement of cowardice hadn’t been too hasty after all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter three is now available to members of the Art Appreciation Society on Patreon. Huge thanks to all my Patrons for making this happen, and to Living Infinite for doing such a great job on the art.

tumblr_p1qmwu42Xn1u0tcpzo1_540.jpg

This pic didn't conform to DD's standards-- click here to see the full pic.

“How did this happen General?” The Queen demanded after General Allura had led her into a private chamber. The Queens outburst had caused quite a stir, and Allura knew that, now that the secret was out, they were going to have to work fast... every moment the Queen was exposed placed her life in danger.

“Your Majesty, please...” she found herself begging, whining like a little girl again. The Queen was having none of it. In the background, Oolon waited silently.

“How did discipline lapse so badly under your watch, General?!” The Queen growled. General Allura quivered, squeezing another involuntary squirt of pee into her pampers.

“We-- we’ve been receiving some reports about some of our commanders, your Majesty... some of them have been exhibiting-- strange behaviours,” she finished lamely, cringing against the angry outburst she knew was coming.

“’Strange behaviours!’” the Queen spat angrily, “when were you going to mention this to anyone?!”

“I-- I was awaiting further data, your Majesty,” she stammered, sighing. The truth was, nobody could even provide her with an accurate description of what was happening, save various bizarre reports that (like Beta Belly) seemed to have no overt connection to one another, save that each involved a high ranking official in the Order.

There was, for example, the story of Colonel Green. An exceptional officer with a long and enviable record, a reliable soldier and an excellent commander, someone that Allura knew she could count on. But a few weeks after the invasion, she began receiving word that Green was behaving strangely... that she would occasionally begin drooling during meetings, or that she had been spotted in her office, sucking her thumb while doing paperwork.

It was just rumours at first... strange, but it’s wouldn’t be the first time one overly ambitious officer had smeared another behind her back in order to get ahead. General Allura dismissed it initially, sure that it was all nonsense cooked up to tarnish the record of a perfectly fine officer.

Then the accidents started. Small at first, embarrassing but nothing to worry about-- until it happened while she was addressing the troops, she suffered a mid-sized (but still noticeable) lapse in bladder control in front of nearly every soldier under her command. A forgivable accident perhaps... had it not happened again in Allura’s very office (forcing her to send Oolon out for a new chair.) Allura nearly took her off duty then... But Green literally begged her for another chance, promising that her conduct would improve.

It didn’t-- The thumb sucking continued, until she was slurping on it openly while walking through the base or after meals in the officer's dining room, earning her many strange stares. Later reports suggest that she seemed to be loosing control of her bodily functions and reportedly frequently embarrassed herself and made the troops uncomfortable by belching and farting in front of them. The wetting accidents continued, and Allura’s spies informed her that the Colonel was wetting her bed two or three times a week, on top of pissing herself nearly every day.

And then came the day the Colonel shit her pants.

This was before Beta Belly had become a topic of discussion in the Generals office, which explained why Allura didn’t believe the story-- not at first anyway. In fact, she’d actively scolded the underling who’d first told her, dismissing it as more malicious gossip aimed at undermining the Colonel. She made a note to herself to track down the perpetrator and see that they were properly punished.

Then she saw the reports... and the pictures... and the video...

Again, Colonel Green is addressing the troops. Her manor is awkward, her confidence clearly undermined by weeks of embarrassing incidents, the most public of which being wetting her pants in front of the troops... but it was safe to say that all of that was just a warm up for what came next.

In the middle of her remarks, a noisy, flatulent sound is heard... Colonel Green turns pale, her lips tightening into an astonished ‘o’, her pants begin to bulge and turn brown.

And yet, it seemed unlike any other case of Beta Belly that had been reported. Glenn explained to investigators (sucking her thumb the whole time) that she hadn’t felt any urge to go-- one minute, she was delivering her remarks, then without warning she was loading her pants. Also unlike most other cases of Beta Belly, Glenn didn’t make a recovery-- she remained diapered thickly, using them whenever the urge appeared, sucking her thumb and drooling in a special hospital, her condition chalked up to ‘nervous exhaustion...’ Another medical mystery for Valkyrie scientists.

It was, of course, no mystery to Oolon... it was another one of the rebel’s plots to destabilize the Valkyries by undermining their leadership. While they slept, prominent Valkyries were subjected by Beta rebels posing as aids and servants to a bombardment of subliminal messages designed to ingrain a series of posthypnotic commands on the listeners psyche. He had been subjecting General Allura to these subliminals for some time now, mostly while she slept via a series of micro-speakers hidden throughout her quarters. He had only tested them a little bit before now (hence the bulky diaper the General was sporting under her trousers), but he knew from past experience that the exposure time had been more that adequate. And he would find no better time to prove himself right.

Swiftly and quietly, he removed from his pocket a small remote control with a number of coloured buttons on the front. Each would produce a different tone, barely detectable by the human ear, which would produce a different effect on the poor General: pink (to give her an overwhelming urge to suck her thumb), blue (to make her drool), purple (to make her belch), green (to make her fart), yellow (to give her the urge to pee, which would increase with each subsequent push), brown (which had the same effect as yellow, only on her bowels instead of her bladder), and black (which would remove her ability to control her bowels and bladder until it was pressed again.)

With his stout thumb, he casually gave the top button a squeeze...

“I’m sick of your excuses, General!” The Queen bellowed, making Allura flinch in response. “I want answers! Why have these lapses in discipline been allowed, and what... exactly... are you doing...?”

The Queen trailed off suddenly, gazing at the General with a strange look. “Um smorry, ur ‘Ajesty...” She mumbled, stunned when she heard herself. Almost like she had something in her...

She looked down and nearly screamed when she saw her thumb in her mouth. She popped the digit out, all covered in drool, and instinctively hid it behind her back... but the damage was done... The Queen was staring at her now like a science experiment. Oolon pushed the blue button and was rewarded by the sight of a steady trickle of saliva dribbling out of the General’s mouth and rolling down her chin, almost on cue.

“General...” The Queen said slowly, watching her drooling like a crazy person, her look a mixture of confusion and actual concern. “Are you feeling quite alright?”

Confused, her eyes wide, her chin glistening with drool, General Allura opened her mouth to answer though she had no idea what she would say.

Oolon spared her the trouble-- at the push of a button, a shockingly loud belch emerged from the General’s mouth, utterly without warning.

“General!” the Queen utterly, actually shocked that one of her most trusted officers would do something so vulgar in her presence.

Reddening at her lack of control, Allura struggled to move past it. “Excuse m--”

Oolon hit another button. An ear-splitting fart roared out of the General’s backside, barely muffled by her thickly padded pamper. Allura gasped comically, gaping at the Queen with an embarrassment more all-consuming than anything she had ever experienced. To pass gas before Her All Mighty And Eternal Majesty was a social faux pas unheard of in the history of the order... and one look into her Majesty’s face was all it took to let her know that the Queen was definitely not used to hearing or smelling anyone’s farts but her own.

“Oh my!” she cried, and Allura might have dropped dead from embarrassment right there had Oolon not tapped the yellow button, bringing her bladder to life inside her-- not too bad right now, but she could definitely feel it.

“Your Majesty,” Allura began, voice trembling, “please allow me to express my most sincere and humble apolo—UURRP!” she cut herself off with another belch. She reached up and slapped her palms over her mouth in response, her eyes bulging humorously... Oolon gave the brown button a hard press, and Allura was horrified when she felt her bowels roar to life inside her, gurgling and cramping ominously.

“This behaviour is absolutely disgraceful!” The Queen scolded haughtily... to no avail, as Oolon kept pressing the purple and green buttons, causing the poor, humiliated General to perform an impromptu symphony of burps and farts, punctuated by presses of the brown and yellow buttons to keep her bladder and bowels stimulated. Allura found herself clutching at her crotch and rump, emitting various rude, gassy noises from both ends and hopping from foot to foot childishly as the Queen scolded her to control herself. The General felt for all the world like a little girl being lectured by her mommy for embarrassing her during a trip to the mall.

Finally, when he felt like the groundwork had been adequately laid, Oolon decided it was time for the coup de grâce and gave the black button a firm press.

The effect was nearly instantaneous. The pressure inside General Allura had been built to such a point that she was just barely maintaining her continence, squeezing her sphincters with all her might. As the tiny, nearly inaudible noise hit her ears and triggered her posthypnotic suggestion, a funny thing happened: It was almost as though, all at once, she completely forgot how to maintain control of herself... one minute she was holding it in, and although she was getting desperate, she was in control. The next second, she was pissing herself-- not a spurt or a stream but a full blown geyser into the already soggy pamper between her thighs.

“Oh!” The General gasped, the noisy hiss and the steady pittering of her urine against her diaper clearly audible to everyone in the room.

The Queen stared at her, studying her crotch, and as General Allura watched the expression on her Majesty’s face change, she came to a horrible realization: she knows!

Her fears were confirmed moments later when the Queen reached out and took hold of the General’s trousers. “What is this!?!?!” she roared, furiously tugging the pants down to half mast, in spite of the General’s childish squirming, and left her standing with her puffy white diaper exposed, the crotch clearly stained and soggy. “SO! The truth comes out!!! You have a lot of explaining to do, General!”

Instead, General Allura, Supreme Commander of the Valkyrie invasion force, felt her anus go slack, followed instantaneously by a tremendous gush of hot, mushy poop into the seat of her diaper.

“UH!” She cried, a guttural mix of total relief and primal humiliation, a cramp doubling her over at the waist. The General was well aware of the embarrassing way her butt was sticking out behind her, but she couldn’t force herself to stand up straight any more than she could stop the steady flow of thick, gooey poop from exploding out of her backside and filling her diaper. A large brown stain began growing on the back of her pampers, painfully obvious to anyone who glanced... but that was the last thing on Allura’s mind. She looked up into her Queen’s horrified, angry face and tried to think of something, anything to say that would make it right.

Instead, she farted noisily, shivering, looking right into her Majesty’s eyes as her buttocks parted and she uncontrollably pushed out a massive, steaming mudslide into the seat of her diapers, the stain spreading out across her buttocks and creeping up the back towards the waistband.

The utter disgrace of loosing control of herself in such a shameful way before her Grand Exulted Imperial Highness, who she had been programmed from birth to love, respect, and worship, was too much to bare. Before she even knew what was happening, General Allura had burst into tears and was sobbing uncontrollably.

The Queen stood by and watched, utterly scandalized. She fumed, boiling with rage as the stench of the General’s mess crept into her nose.

At last, her rage boiled over, and she reached out, snatching the sobbing General Allura by the wrist. “If you want to act like a child,” she said, dragging the General over to a bench on the far wall, Allura stumbling to keep up with her pants down at her knees, her loaded diaper squishing uncomfortably with every step, “then that is exactly how you’ll be treated!”

Her Majesty settled herself down on the bench, then pulled the General across her lap with one short, sharp tug. Allura found herself upended, staring at the floor, with her diapered butt stuck up in the air behind her, her head spinning... and before she knew what was happening, the Queen had landed a firm, open palmed swat to the seat of the General’s bulging, lumpy pampers. She was getting spanked!

“NO!” she cried, tears trickling down her face, dignity forgotten as she struggled to free herself... But it was no use-- with one strong hand, the Queen pinned her it place across her knee while she brought the other, made even heavier and harder by her sturdy metal gauntlets, down on the General’s backside, the mess inside her diapers squishing against her squirming butt-cheeks.

“In all my years, never have I seen anything so disgraceful!” Her Majesty lectured sternly, bringing her hand down for another muffled swat to the General’s heavily padded tushy, followed swiftly by two more, and before she knew it, General Allura, the second most powerful person on the planet, found herself taking a spanking on the seat of her messy diaper-- like a four year old they just couldn’t potty train.

It wasn’t very painful-- even with the Queen’s enhanced strength, the combination of the padded plastic and the thick mess inside insulated her from most of the force of the blows... but the lumpy, muddy poopy inside was just getting more squished up against her cheeks and smushed up her butt-crack.

“WWWAAAAHHHH!” The General cried, her kicking lags caught up in the pants that had been hauled down to her knees. Her composure was totally gone, and as she noticed other women in her command gathering around her, many of them snickering and giggling to each other, General Allura lost it completely. She screamed and cried and wailed as Her Majesty continued to rain forceful spanks down on her squirming derriere.

Her Majesty crinkled her nose distastefully as the spanking continued. Both the emerging stench of the General’s messy diaper and the feel of the load squishing beneath her gauntlet were unpleasant for her, but she continued doling out methodical discipline-- the kind of discipline that was obviously sorely lacking around here!

The spanking continued until Allura’s rear end was utterly filthy, the mess caked up high between her buttocks. At last The Queen was satisfied, and without warning General Allura found herself being dumped off the Queen’s lap, landing in the middle of the floor with a SPLAT! Allura wailed despondently as the poop in her diaper was mushed up even further against her bottom.

“Let that be a lesson to you!” Her Majesty bellowed loudly, the General cringing and sobbing as she did. “Security! Security!” Her Majesty raged, “get in here NOW!”

A pair of thickly diapered guards waddled through the door, one of them wearing nothing but her mondo diaper on the bottom... but The Queen was focused on the General, who stood by cringing and weeping as her Majesty barked her orders:

“Guards! Escort the former General to the infirmary for a fresh diaper... then to the brig. Allura, you are a disgrace to the uniform and to the order... I’ll personally see to it that you receive the harshest possible punishment for this disgrace!”

As the guards led the General away in tears, the Queen ordered her entourage to send in her replacement-- she had an address to plan.

Good addition I can’t help but wonder why no one is growing suspicious of the locals acting as aids. Having been in the military I am aware of our policies of limiting the access of indigenous personnel. When things started going wrong the would have been the first to be scrutinized. Still enjoying the story and am looking forward to reading more. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 4:19 PM, CDfm said:

Good addition I can’t help but wonder why no one is growing suspicious of the locals acting as aids. Having been in the military I am aware of our policies of limiting the access of indigenous personnel. When things started going wrong the would have been the first to be scrutinized. Still enjoying the story and am looking forward to reading more. 

The short answer is that the Valkyries are very overconfident... as "superior human specimens," they don't believe the "weak" Betas pose a threat. Also, the Beta science is so advanced it's virtually undetectable, even by the Valkyries state of the art equipment.

Once again, I'm not going to post the illustrations by LivingInfinite-- click here to check them out on my blog.

Thanks again to all my amazing patrons for making this possible. Those who pledge $5 or more can click here to chick out the first part of my new series called Big Daddy-- an ABDL take on the Bloody Mary urban legend.

The auditorium was arranged in a circle, seats on all sides surrounding a raised central stage. The presentation was convened with haste, technicians and Beta servants working hard to get the room ready in time for the Queen’s presentation. They went over every aspect of the audio system, making sure that everything was perfectly adjusted for Her Majesty’s speech. The lighting was tested, ensuring that the queen would be visible to everyone in the audience. The auditorium was cleaned and swept and polished until it shined.

And while this was happening, a small team of Betas undertook one other task: placing a series of small gas canisters into the vents at the back of the room. When they received the signal, they would release their silent, odorless, colorless, utterly undetectable payload across the audience... And since their contents were heavier than oxygen, it would settle to the ground, leaving her Majesty herself unaffected... for her, Oolon had something very special planned.

Although the event had been scheduled rather quickly, almost every Valkyrie who wasn’t currently on duty was in attendance, and the auditorium was filled to capacity with women of every rank and level of experience. More than half of those in attendance were in diapers, hidden beneath their uniforms if possible, bulging visibly, all puffy and blindingly white if they didn’t. Chit-chat was low and kept to a minimum... they all had some idea about what was coming, the smarter of them had been expecting it for weeks. The invasion of Tao-Beta 4 was the first Valkyrie operation in recent memory that hadn’t gone more or less exactly according to plan, and the reasons were almost too extraordinary to be believed... not to mention embarrassing.

They chatted among themselves, many of them shifting nervously in their seats on crinkly, thickly padded butts as the last stragglers filed in, leaving nearly every seat in the house filled. As the Queen ascended the stage, the Betas filed out and closed the doors after them. Using hand-held welding lasers, the doors were sealed shut behind them... trapping the Valkyries inside. And as her Majesty took her place at centre stage, ready to begin, the signal was given, the canisters in the vents hissing open, the invisible vapor within slowly rolling out over the audience.

With her chin thrust proudly into the air, her shoulders back, spine straight and chest thrust out proudly, the queen glared down upon the audience from her position on the stage, waiting until absolute silence had descended over the room before she began her presentation.

“Ladies... warriors of the sacred Order of the Valkyries... it is my honour to appear before you today as your leader and commander,” she began, a traditional greeting she honoured but didn’t really believe in at the moment. “I wish I was appearing before you under better circumstances... first, onto the rumours-- yes, it is true that General Allura has been relieved of her duties as supreme commander of the invasion force.”

Shocked whispering from the crowd rose up around the room-- everyone had assumed that it was only a matter of time before General Allura was removed from her post... but none could have predicted how quickly it would happen. Her Majesty raised her hand to call for order, which was quick to come. “It comes as a shock, I know... and since loyalty is the trait most highly prized by any Valkyrie warrior, I know that many of you will be upset by this decision... but believe me when I tell you that I’ve become privy to knowledge that made it clear that the General was the source of some of the recent lapses in discipline,” she said vaguely, crinkling her nose in distaste when she remembered the sound of the General’s thick, mushy bowel movement blorping out of her and splattering into the seat of her diaper... not to mention the stench that still hung in her nostrils.

“And that brings me to the subject of today’s gathering-- the two most important characteristics for a Valkyrie warrior to possess-- discipline and dignity.”

And as the Queen made her speech, her commanding voice filling the auditorium and capturing the attention of the troops, the invisible vapor continued seeping silently from their canisters and drifted dreamily out over the audience, aided by the gentle breeze of the air conditioning, until it filled the entire seating area, wafting between the rows, totally undetected by the troops even as they inhaled it, sucking it in and out of their lungs, totally oblivious as it made it’s way into their bodies and went to work.

The nature of the gas was well known among the Beta resistance fighters... it was one of their most potent weapons, a weapon that had first been employed on the unfortunate Major Stallar during her dinner party disaster... and it had served the resistance well many time since then. It was one of their most brilliant creations: a potent laxative in gas form, a colourless, odourless vapor that caused anyone who inhaled it to almost instantaneously void their bowels. Even a small concentration was enough to cause an entire squad of elite Valkyrie commandos to lose control of their bowels mere moments after it had been introduced.

Now, a thick cloud hung over the audience, undetectable to the naked eye... but the effects on the troops were becoming visible. It began with a simple feeling of fullness in the abdominal region that quickly gave way to a growing, crampy urgency, accompanied by rumbling gurgles in the pit of the stomach. In the audience, there were more than a few uncomfortable frowns, and much squirming and crossing and uncrossing of legs.

Onstage, the queen noticed the increased wriggling and shifting in the crowd and scowled, chalking it up to boredom... another example of the steadily eroding discipline in this place, she decided, pressing on with her lecture.

“... Discipline, ladies, is the foundation of our order, and dignity is it’s lifeblood. It is the discipline-- the control of one’s self-- that gives the warrior her grace and dignity which grants her the fighting spirit that makes our order the most feared power in the galaxy!”

In the audience, nobody was listening anymore. The rows closest to the front were the last to be hit by the gas and therefore were only beginning to feel the sharp, stinging cramps in their bellies and an alarming, gassy bloat starting to settle in... but for the women in the back rows, who had been exposed to the vapour first and longest, the breaking point had been reached. Their desperation had appeared suddenly, built with alarming speed, and in a matter of minutes had turned from the normal urge to move their bowels to a frantic struggle to maintain control.

Breaking ranks was utterly unthinkable-- it ran counter to all of their programming... so they sat there, sweat dripping down neatly chiselled features, gripping their arm rests with white knuckles, and squeezing their butt-cheeks together as tightly as they’d go.

“I’m well aware of the... lapses in discipline that have been allowed on General Allura’s watch... and I have reason to believe those lapses started at the top and slowly seeped downward into the ranks. But make no mistake, ladies... playtime is over! From this day forward, I expect each and every one of you to conduct yourself with the utmost discipline and dignity!”

And arriving on the end of this statement, like an exclamation point, a huge, noisy fart from the audience. The Queen frowned, the room going deadly silent. In the fifth row on the far right, a pretty brunette corporal with big brown eyes by the name of Lennox was turning red. She hadn’t been the first to pass gas... about a dozen officers and troops had quietly snuck one out, and the air in the audience was getting rather ripe.

But poor Corporal Lennox had been the first one unlucky enough to accidentally blast one out loud, and she responded by gasping and clamping down as tightly as she could, lip quivering, worried that it may have been more than gas that had escaped into her pants.

“Uh... as I was saying,” The Queen continued, flummoxed, but determined to finish. “The, uh, the new leadership will place an emphasis on--”

Another fart roared out of the audience, this one on the opposite side of the room, towards the back. The beautiful, raven haired Captain Welles let out a gasp, the noisy, out-of-tune trumpet blast of her fart had brought with it a hot, mushy gush from her rear-end, which settled into the seat of her diaper. She froze in her seat, lips quivering, trying to hold perfectly still to avoid spreading the mess any further across her buttocks... and vividly aware that she still had a massive load bubbling away aggressively inside her.

“Oh my!” The Queen exclaimed, reflexively covering her mouth. Her first instinct was to press on with her remarks and attempt to ignore the rude outbursts... but before she could begin, the was another noisy blast of flatulence... and then another and another.

All throughout the auditorium, Valkyries were beginning to loose control of their bowels. In the ninth row, Stillson, a pale, blue eyed private with white blonde hair and elven features, could do nothing but sit rigidly and sob quietly to herself as she felt her sphincter fail, a sustained cramp squeezing out an uncontrollable gush of warm mush into the seat of her panties. Stillson couldn’t stop herself from loudly grunting, and she filled her britches with a noisy, gassy crackling. The Private, who had only just gotten off diaper discipline two days before, couldn’t help wishing for the comfort of a big, adult pamper now.

But Major Xandra, sitting just three rows in front of Private Stillson, would have told her that the diaper didn’t make much of a difference. A proud woman, she had been mortified to her very core when the doctor had recommended the heaviest, most absorbent diapers on the market for her chronic accidents. Sitting there in her proud uniform, a chestful of medals won in fierce conflicts across the known universe and nothing but a massive, infantile diaper on the bottom, it thick plastic crinkling loudly with every step, she’d already had the uncomfortable sensation of being a young girl sitting in a preschool class and learning about the alphabet. Now, her continence had been pushed past the limit and she found herself farting out hot, steamy globs of poop into the seat of her diapers. She was strong enough to briefly regain control, only to have it lapse with another loud, wet fart, bringing with it another, larger instalment. She gripped the chair and gritted her teeth, loosing control by inches, the mess smearing across her backside.

“Ladies, please try to control yourselves!” The Queen scolded onstage, pinching her nose shut, the earthy stench of messy diapers slowly rising over the entire auditorium.

As if to prove the futility of this statement, Sargent Elam, a dusky skinned, dark eyed beauty admired by her squad mates for her strength and bravery, lifted her butt off the seat and exploded into her pants, the material sagging and darkening visibly behind her. The Sargent farted noisily, gripping the arm rests with white knuckles, her bowels contracting into a tight fist, squeezing out and uncontrollable urge that had her pants filled to the brim within moments.

In all, the experiences of most of the women could be summed up in the thoughts of Lieutenant Barger, who, as she filled her diaper with round after round of hot mushy diarrhea, wondered how much shit the human body could hold-- and if it would ever stop. And as her guts cramped once more, her buttocks parting to accommodate another flatulent surge of muddy poop into her bulging, sagging adult pampers, she wondered if it was ever going to stop.

“This is unacceptable!” The Queen was shouting from onstage, a course of farting and splattering answering her. “Where is your discipline?! Where in the galaxy is your dignity?!”

For those gathered in the audience, uncontrollably shitting their pants and wallowing in it, the question of discipline and dignity had been entirely forgotten. It was Corporal Connelly, the diaper stuffed under her pants rapidly filling with a hot brown mess, who finally decided she’d had enough. Climbing unsteadily to her feet, she waddled as quickly as she could towards the door, still messing her diaper in noisy eruptions. In a blind panic, mindlessly trying to escape the growing stench in the hall, she hit the doors at a frantic pace, taking the handle and giving it a pull, only to discover...

“It’s stuck!” She cried, desperately tugging the handle, heart sinking when it didn’t even budge. “I can’t get out!”

“This one too!” squealed Sargent Lawrence from across the room, futilely tugging the handle on the second exit, moments before her guts cramped and her butt opened once more to dump another load of mushy brown poopy into her pants.

“Oh my God!” cried Private Stillson, the big brown stain on the seat of her uniform growing larger with each second as she scratched at the third and final exit, “we’re trapped!!”

And with that, all of their conditioning and training, their poise, discipline, and dignity were totally forgotten, and the fearsome Valkyrie warriors, scourges of the universe, whose very names struck terror into the hearts of sentient beings across the galaxy were reduced to a bunch of squealing squabbling preschoolers in desperate need of some fresh diapers as they rushed to the doors to frantically bang and hammer at them, begging to be released.

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Vanquishing The Valkyries (New chapter added Jan. 26 2018)

I enjoyed the chapter. That’s a hole lot of pooping going on. Now I have two questions, first is the effects of the gas permanent? And what’s special that was planned for the Queen? I will be waiting for more. 

21 hours ago, CDfm said:

I enjoyed the chapter. That’s a hole lot of pooping going on. Now I have two questions, first is the effects of the gas permanent? And what’s special that was planned for the Queen? I will be waiting for more. 

Glad you enjoyed it. The effects of the gas are only temporary, but don't worry... the Betas aren't done with the Valkyries yet. As for the Queen... let's just say she's not going to be so high-and-mighty for much longer.

I also just wanted everyone to know that this story is going on a brief hiatus while LivingInfinite finishes off some other stuff, but we'll be back soon with the last couple of parts, so stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...