LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enough is enough (Open)

HighVoltage

Lisa was fed up with Jacob.  

He was becoming more and more like a baby and she wanted him to start behaving like a big boy.  

"He thinks he's got a nice relaxing day" I say to myself as I see him in his wet clothes "he's got another thing coming"

(Did you want breastfeeding, messing as well as wetting?)

"Well mommy isn't going to let you have breakfast in a wet diaper is she. I need to change you mister.  You've got a big day ahead of you planned"

Sighs and wonders if I will ever get rid of diapers

I come over to you and remove your diaper "someone had a busy night didn't they, you're soaked. but mommy is going to start potty training you today, and you'll be wearing big boy underwear"

I nod, not really understanding what you're saying but going along with what you say as you pull up my underwear and put me down so I can dress myself. I get out a light blue t-shirt and a pair of overalls, putting them on and then heading to the kitchen table.

I'm a bit small for my age, so I still need a booster seat to sit at the table, but I don't need to be strapped in. I sit down and ask "What's for breakfast?"

I sigh and head down with you after cleaning up and start making some food

"what would you like honey?" I ask you, as I get some eggs out, thinking you might like boiled eggs or pancakes

(I am in the chat if you want to chat)

Looks at you as I start to make some scrambled eggs "what would you like with your eggs honey?" I say "Don't think today is going to be a relaxing day. You know you need to keep Thomas dry don't you" I say, relating to your Thomas the Tank Engine underwear

"Cheese!" I say, before I nod, not really understanding what you're saying about this whole 'staying dry' deal. As you finish up the eggs and put them in front of me, I start to eat them, eating cleanly and not getting any eggs on my shirt or overalls.

I head to play with my toys in the living room, behind the couch, when I feel... strange. I ignore it, but a few minutes pass, and for some reason, the area in between my legs and my crotch is all wet! I start to cry "MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

(You seem a bit angry as Lisa, which I don't like. Tone up the love a little bit.)