LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

“Your bond with that high ranking Paladin made you an obvious choice for extraction and infiltration.” The doctor sneered watching Quinn suck her thumb. 

“The courser brought you back to us, and I must admit the state of your pants was surprising until we detected the cleansing agent still working away within you. That was nothing interesting for my work and even a large inconvenience,” She gestures comtempously at Quinn’s diaper.

“But then...as we were mapping your brain, that’s when we discovered your little passenger.”

She smiled crossing her arms. 

“Instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, you’re going to help us perfect my work and our fourth generation of synths.”

Quinn continued to suck her thumb and listened to the Doctor carefully.

A burning fire of hate filled her.

She hated this bitch! But she needed to stay calm and try to get on this woman's good side..that is if this woman even had a good side.

Maybe she would have luck with someone else? Quinn kept her thumb in her mouth.

She was slightly glad that she had giving Weber some trouble at least.

Quinn raised an eyebrow. 

"I guess I don't have much of a choice," mumbled Quinn, "so...what do you want to do now? I doubt you want to show me around? I doubt that you even give much thought over what your doing with me either or how I even feel?" stated Quinn seeing if she could annoy or get Weber worked up.

"Be honest with me at least." stated Quinn.

“Take your thumb out of your mouth when you speak to me I can barely understand you.” The doctor snapped. 

“The Brotherhood of Steel is our enemy and as infantile as you look you are still a threat to our secrecy. You will be watched, NRS-848 will be with you at all times.” 

The nurse as indicated waves with a little sympathetic smile and shakes the rattle for Quinn happily.

“There’s no where for you to go. We are miles underground and your collar will keep you out of any unauthorized areas.” 

The doctor, momentarily distracted by the current area she was in, did a cursory survey of the room and arrived at an unsatisfactory conclusion.

“Your living arrangements will be enhanced to better nurture your...unique needs. This holding cell currently won’t foster the kind of activity we hope to record. Come. It’s time to run more tests.” 

The nurse lifts Quinn under her arms to carry.

Quinn starts to cry a little and removes her thumb from her mouth.

Quinn glances at the robot with tearful eyes. She wanted Stone. She wanted her team!  Maybe she could hack the robot? She was a master at computers. Maybe even a slight hack would work to slowly change the robots personality? Not enough for anyone to notice at first but enough to help her back on her feet and maybe get a signal out?

Quinn sighs and grabs the rattle a little allowing the simulation to take over for a moment.

Quinn glances at the doctor and decides to stay quiet this time. Maybe not talking  at all would be best?

Quinn looks at the nurse and wriggles a bit before placing her head down on the robot's shoulder.

Would Stone find her? Would she be able to escape? Would she be able to find help? Were there others here that needed help? Needing rescue? It was her job to help them! Quinn took a deep breath either she will help someone or gather secrets on these bastards before escaping!

Quinn is carried into the hall, diaper pressed in the nurse’s arms and peeking out beneath her gown. 

They passed a few other technicians dressed in different colored lab coats whose gazes were drawn and lingered on the strange test subject and her diaper.

The doctor and nurse entered a lab, an examination table equipped with straps in the center with wires and monitors encircling it on all sides. Quinn is placed on the table, but not restrained, yet.

”So little miss initiate...” the doctor began pulling together monitors as the nurse started to stick leads to Quinn’s scalp and temples. “How exactly are you able to switch between the two modes of thinking you have in that drug scrambled brain of yours?”  

Quinn looked around curiously despite the embarrassment she felt wearing a diaper and a simple hospital gown.

Quinn stared back at the technicians wondering what the colours on there coats meant.

Quinn felt scared by all the machines and didn't like it one bit but did her best to stay still and not panic.

She could feel her simulated self crying and trying to get out.

"I don't really know," admitted Quinn quietly as she looked about more, "I..uh," mumbled Quinn trying to think, "w-why do I have to have all this stuff stuck to me?" asked Quinn fidgeting causing the diaper to rustle beneath her.

"It does comes and then goes, that's all." stated Quinn feeling cold and putting her thumb back into her mouth for comfort.

“How. That is what we are going to find out together.”

The doctor flipped a switch and the electronics popped and crackle to life.

“That EEG will show me your brainwaves as you transition from one ‘age’ to the next. Although your mental state seems to be in constant flux...” She eyed her thumb sucking again before taking up a clipboard and beginning an experiment log. “NRS-848, begin.”

The synthetic nurse sits next to Quinn and begins unbuttoning her own uniform. 

Quinn was anxious and scared. She didn't want to find out with this Doctor at all! She didn't want to help these people in anyway possible!

Quinn closed her eyes tightly and kept suckling her thumb in a fast manner.

Quinn ignores the Doctors voice or tries to but eventually opens her eyes to see the synth nurse unbuttoning her uniform.

Quinn could only stare as each button comes undone and suddenly she remembered Stone "Mama..." whispered Quinn her eyes going hazy.

Slowly her other-self came through more and she was squirming on the table.

The doctor sees the shift begin, so quickly signals for her nurse to interrupt it. 

“Big bad Brotherhood Knight, come here.” She coos and moves Quinn onto her lap wrapping herself behind her and speaking close in her ear. She lifts Quinn’s gown and slides her hand down the front of her diaper to play.

“You’re such a big girl aren’t you? Keeping your diaper dry, all this time. Can’t go pee-pee in power armor, you’re too much of an adult for that.”’

She cupped Quinn’s breast. “You’re twenty two. A twenty two year-old who still wears diapers.” She giggles then kisses her cheek as plastic sounds continue in the small room. “It’s okay honey. Now we know how the Brotherhood prepares for a fight. They all help each other into their little diapies in case a mean ol’ courser comes along.”

The doctor records with interest as the simulated behavior is dropped to ambient nearly nonexistent levels.

Quinn blushes. The shift in her mind was halted but still there like a itch wanting to be scratched. 

Quinn didn't know what to make of the nurse at all, "I-im not a knight..." stammered Quinn feeling odd. She's never had any sort of sexual advances before or flirting so she didn't know what to do or what to expect.

Quinn gasps slightly feeling the hand down the front of her diaper, "I-i've never.." paused Quinn face red and unsure as her nipples begin to harden, "I...i..uh..."

Quinn was a lost for words.

Quinn turned her head away. She didn't have a power suit yet but she had hoped one day to join Stone in the rank of Paladin and join her on missions as her 'Star'' but that was unlikely going to happen now unless she escaped.

Quinn moans softly unable to help herself. This was so new! And suddenly it seemed to stop with a peck on the cheek and humiliating words.

Everything about the entire process had been humiliating! But her diaper was a little wet now and she felt active sexually to the point that she didn't know what to do! Quinn looked at the nurse with a desperate gaze wanting more but had no knowledge of what to ask for besides humping forward a little, "I don't need diapers..." mumbled Quinn obviously lying.

Quinn looked down at her chest. Nipples hard and pointing. She's only ever experienced this around Stone a few times but she had been avoiding talking to the Paladin about  that for some time now.  

The nurse giggles again. 

“Oh no honey. You need diapers. Nana saw when she changed you.”

”That’s enough.” the doctor said from her monitors. “I have conclusive results. Perhaps synth puberty could be triggered...” She writes more. “Take her back to her room with the portable headgear unit. It should be furnished by now. We’ll continue these sessions later, now I need to process these results.” 

The nurse smiles to Quinn, removing her scented hand, and rebuttons her shirt. She plucks the leads from Quinn’s hair and skin, but then brings forth a strange bonnet-like cap to shove on her head and tie under her chin, then picks her up, and carries her back.

She opens the door to the holding cell and it’s been completely transformed. The repurposed  changing table is still in place but with diaper stackers filled with disposables and changing supplies. A crib is along the opposite wall, a high chair in the corner, and a nursing rocking chair, all designed for a big baby.

The nurse sets her down in the high chair and begins tying a bib around her neck. 

“I heard how hungry you were. I can get you some food.”

The nurse wasn’t teasing any longer. She sounded like she was speaking to Quinn as an equal. 

Quinn blushed and quieted down a lot feeling even worse off then before.

Quinn scowled at the doctor. She really hated her! She just wished she could do something but she couldn't not like this!

Quinn was relieved to have the leads gone from her! Only to feel something weird on her head? It was a hat? Quinn touched it for a moment and realised what it was!

Her face grew red again.

Seeking comfort she nuzzles her face against her 'Nana' and sighs.

Quinn stares at the nursery in shock and horror. What the hell? She stares at the Synth with a frown as she is put down in the high chair.

Quinn looks at the bib unamused and upset. She didn't like being this high up! Quinn kicks her feet a little and realises how trapped she was by this chair.

Quinn looks at the synth in shock and felt uncertain.

She knew of the Railroad and had helped once or twice but never joined them on the belief that the Institute could infiltrate them at anytime. Quinn didn't mind synths overall but was still wary and cautious of them giving the facts that the Institute had kidnapped and killed people and for what? A better tomorrow? She didn't know. 

Quinn weighed up her options, "Please," replied Quinn softly, "could you also get me that?" asked Quinn pointing to the crayons and piece of paper, "Please?" asked Quinn feeling unsafe to communicate verbally with the Synth just in case there were cameras and microphonez  but she could draw! And she could scribble out any thing she had put down as well.

The nurse makes a happy little gasp falling back into her cover. 

“The little Knight wants to draw? Sure thing baby girl, nana can get your din-din ready while you color.”

She brings over the paper and crayons for Quinn to play with then starts prepping some formula and jars of mushy Institute nutritional supplements. 

Quinn noticing the change in the nurse decides to play along a little and claps her hands only to let out a small childish giggle that causes her to blush brightly.

"Thank you nana!" exclaims Quinn deciding to draw a few symbols belonging to the Railroad on the piece of paper along with the words 'nana friend!' 

Quinn looks over at the food and starts to draw a plane with three green ticks underneath which meant good. 

That's what happens sometimes when babies got fed? They got giving 'aeroplanes'

Quinn would know if this synth was on her side if she was given three aeroplanes. Any more or any less meant that this synth didn't understand what she was saying which meant that she didn't know if she could trust this robot or not but she did have high hopes.

"Nana,"called Quinn, "look! Plane! Plane fly really good!" giggled Quinn holding the piece of paper, "Three favourite number!" added Quinn setting the paper down and placing her thumb in her mouth.

The nurse took Quinn’s drawing and held it up to admire the baby’s scribbles. Her fingers covered the railroad symbols. 

“That’s right. You and the steelies do get to fly around in a big aeroplane isn’t that right? Does baby have fun? I’m sure the baby’s bonnet is collecting such good data on her good behavior.” She smiles then sets the coloring supplies aside. 

“We can color more later, but now you need some num-nums.” 

She comes back with an opened jar and spoon. She sinks the spoon down and scoops up a glob of colorless boring mush, hovering it by Quinn’s mouth trying to get her interested. 

“Open up now baby steelie here comes the verty-birdy” She makes propellor sounds.

Quinn smiles brightly up at the synth as she sucks her thumb happily noticing her 'Nana' covering the symbols reassured her but there was one more test left.

Quinn nods and smiles brightly, "Yeah!" giggles Quinn thinking about her team only to frown a little wondering if Jay, Drew and McKinney made it out alive. She knew Stone did but the other three? She had no clue and could feel tears building up in her eyes but she pushed all that back and smiled up at the synth.

"Hungry!" announced Quinn happily despite the slight worry she was now feeling.

Quinn giggles a little and opens her and prepares herself for the taste hoping that it wouldn't be dreadful.

It’s dreadful. The nurse pushes it in and pulls it upwards to have it scrape all gone off the spoon. 

She readies another spoonful praising her brave baby Knightie, and calling in another air strike of yumminess. 

Quinn near enough vomits the horrible mush up yet manages to keep it down in the end.

Quinn pales seeing another spoonful and wished she had decided on something else but opens her mouth again to accept the horrible aeroplane.

Two more rumbling swallows for the baby then the jar lid is ceremoniously closed.

”How about some nice milky to wash that down? That’s right! We have precious milk for our precious little paladins to feel like good little babies.”

She frees Quinn from the high chair and carries her to the rocking chair. She sits with her cradled in her lap and lifts a baby bottle waiting on the dresser to offer it to the baby girl to drink. 

Quinn breathes in heavily and was doing her best not to throw up at all. Her tummy felt sore. She didn't like the horrid mush and wanted to cry but didn't.

Quinn nodded, "Milk! Please nana!" whimpered Quinn lifting her arms up to be picked up by the synth.

Quinn blushes but nuzzles her face against the side of the synth's neck in a sweet and loving manner as she's carried over to to the rocking chair and set in the synth's lap.

Quinn continues to nuzzle and cuddle the synth before glancing at the bottle.

Quinn happily accepts the milk and suckles as she rests in the synths arms staring up at the robot with bright shinning eyes that were starting to mist over to her simulated baby personality that had been pushed back earlier.

The nurse shifts Quinn’s gown to check her diaper as she lays suckling her baby bottle in her lap. The nurse slides her hands along the plastic in deep crinkling strokes to keep Quinn present. 

“Here’s the deal, baby girl.” She whispers in her ear. “You get to try and go potty on your own if you can keep your diapers dry for your favorite number of nights.” She coos in code. 

Quinn sucks harder on the bottle trying her best not to moan as she feels the synth's hand down there but she couldn't help but arch her back wanting release.

Quinn nods and keeps suckling. There wasn't a chance in hell that she would be dry for three nights but she knew that something was going to happen in that time or at least she hoped.

Quinn's pussy throbbed a little and was rather wet now. She needed release badly.

Quinn thursts forward a little into the synth's hand wanting more than she was getting right now.

The back of her head felt painful from the amount of suppression she had been giving recently to control her "babyside'

The nurse pats her diaper, and takes the bottle away since she sucked it down so quickly. 

“No, no. Don’t be naughty.” She slips back into her caretaker personality and sets the empty bottle on the dresser and shifts Quinn against her shoulder to pat her firmly on the back.  

Quinn whines loudly because of the sexual frustration and not being able to suck on something at all to help her relieve her stress.

Quinn pouts but soon enough burps loudly. 

Quinn couldn't help herself at all and starts to yawn despite the sexual frustration,"Tired." whimpers Quinn closing her eyes and falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

Quinn's thumb was back in her mouth in an instant.

The nurse praises her baby softly for her good behavior and walks her over to her crib to lay her down and raise the bars up for her first night. 

Three days and three nights Quinn was subjected to more and more intrusive testing all the while being babied in her ‘nursery’ for data on the programmed brainwave characteristics in Quinn’s mind through her ridiculous bonnet.

Dr. Weber recognized the configuration from Tranquility Loungers and reveled in the opportunity to apply its fundamentals to her next generation of synths.

NRS-848, during another coloring session between diaper changes and bottle feedings with Quinn, revealed something shocking. The fourth generation were going to have the ability to grow. The institute could swap cradles in the night and have predetermined agents grown in a literal new generation. That is why Quinn was such a pretty prize. She might have the missing link of synth mental development. 

The final morning, NRS-848 lowered Quinn’s crib and held her pacifier in place to keep her quiet as she rubbed her gently awake. A packed diaper bag was at her feet and the lights remained dim.