LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Wind whistles forlornly across the wasteland. Paladin Stone shifts in her power armor looking back, her HUD markers spinning to keep up with each member of her small patrol. 

Her helmet’s voice amplifier crackles out a low sigh. Quinn straggles behind the pack, bringing up the rear of the formation, and leaving their flank exposed. Again. 

“That runt. I told her to stay up front with me.” The Paladin mutters grouchily in her comms to cope with the pang of worry in her chest.

Quinn had a lot of spunk, but foolhardy instincts and a poor predisposition to the harshness of the wasteland. It seemed one Geiger click of rads left her wet and falling behind the others. It hadn’t always been that way. It must have been the chems. 

“Initiate!” Paladin Stone sounds-off, barking her displeasure. Watching the girl stepping-to the best she can makes Stone think back to when that little maggot was first pulled from the wastes.

-

Stone had found Quinn babbling aimlessly in a tech warehouse, drooling nonsense with an unsightly stain darkening her pants.

The Paladin had thought her a feral ghoul, and aimed down her laser rifle to put her out of her misery. It was going to play out that way until Stone aligned her gunsights for a headshot, and didn’t see a single fleck of peeling skin, nose was still there... She nearly squeezed the trigger when the energy pistol grasped loosely in the ambling woman’s grip clattered to the deck. It drew Stone’s attention to the dozens of spent energy cartridges and jet inhalers littering the floor.

Turns out, this completely goo-goo eyed mess of a wastelander had tripped herself out on some stupid, but admittedly brilliant mix of jet and psycho to allow her to take out an entire horde of radioactive ferals. They lie strewn about in bits and pieces and little vaporized mounds leaving a metaphorical gold mine of tech free for the taking. 

Mission accomplished; except for the after effects. 

Stone approached the shambling wastelander cautiously. She easily kicked the woman’s empty weapon aside before tipping her into her arms, cradling her, wet pants and all, back to the veritbird for evac with the rest of her team. 

Back aboard the Prydwen, the floating hub of all the Brotherhood of Steel’s forward operations, Stone checked the dazed girl immediately into Sickbay to get her cleaned up. She knew the urgency of an overdose, the doc had to start flushing the chems, a long and unglamorous process that was far from being over with. Quinn still had to wear protective...measures to help her. 

When the first treatment began, Stone was walking back from racking her armor and rifle kit to a scene between the no-nonsense Chief Medical Officer Decker, and Stone’s very own stray wasteland scavenger.

Raised voices slung heated words between the two with CMO Decker  holding up what appeared to be a soft padded rag while pushing back on a surly and arguing Quinn naked from the waist down. 

“What’s all this about?” Stone put power behind her words for order as she rounded the corner.

“It’s a necessary precaution for this procedure!” The Brotherhood medic explains, firmly pressing against Quinn’s chest trying to force her to lie back on the examination bed.

Stone surveyed the scene, a white plastic bottle, glinting safety pins; large ones, and a panty-shaped piece of translucent plastic lie atop a tray next to the bed. The unfortunate pieces fell in place.

“Let me deal with her...” Stone replied monotone. The doctor broke away from Quinn with a huff stuffing what was now recognized as an adult cloth diaper into the Paladin’s chest as she walked to exit her ‘own damn sickbay.’

”Care to explain yourself?” The Paladin asked her new patient while still holding the thick diaper in the doorway. 

Quinn wanted to be in the brotherhood since she was a little girl and first saw them out on the wastelands.

Quinn had been eight at the time and raiders had destroyed her home along with her father and older brother. Quinn's mother didn't survive childbirth because there was no near by doctors and chems normally meant dealing with raiders.

Quinn had a fondness of running off to places she shouldn't be running off too.  This would of been fine if she had a decent set of skills and knew what she was doing but she was just a kid and sadly throughout her life to present day Quinn lacked the basic skill of all: common sense.

Quinn wasn't dumb by any means but her sense of danger wasn't sharp which meant that she had a tendency to get into trouble quickly and that meant nearly getting herself killed on multiple occasions. Quinn didn't seem to care all that much about that issue cause it was just her and even now in the present she couldn't quite wrap her head around that hacking into a place where there's a bunch of ghouls might be a bad idea. 

Quinn had one major problem; curiosity. 

Unless someone kept a sharp eye on her she would be somewhere she shouldn't be but fortunately she would always find a way to get out and would normally get a valuable piece of technology for her curiosity and near death experiences. 

Quinn had survived the raiders attack on her home by crawling away into a small hole in a wall and staying there until it was safe to move.

The place was burnt to the ground and her brother and father were both dead.

Quinn with nowhere to go headed to Dimond City in hope that she could get some help.

Quinn's first encounter with the brother hood of steal was when she was out on the wasteland heading to Dimond City for safety after the attack on her home.  

Quinn had been cornered by a scorpion which had been hissing loudly at her and was ready to attack until she heard the sound of a beam and turned to see two people in power armour.

Quinn to this day still didn't know who those two people were but she felt as if she owed her life to the brotherhood and nothing was going to stop her from joining and being the best.

So when it came to missions and training Quinn wanted nothing more than to prove herself to Stone.

Quinn admired Paladin Stone but always felt worthless in someway to the Paladin and team. 

She didn't mean to cause trouble and run off.

She didn't mean to get curious. 

She didn't mean to be so weak in fights. 

She didn't mean to get people hurt.

She didn't mean to cause worry, stress and annoyance.

She just wanted to be a good solider and make a difference with the Brotherhood.

Quinn whenever fucking up on missions always reacted in one of the three ways to Paladin Stone

Apologetic - which was a good mature response considering she had fucked up.

Crybaby  - not good because she was more concern with herself and wanting reassurance.

Brat - She blamed others and believed she wasn't at fault.

She normally ended up mixing apologetic with crybaby most of the time because of how much she wanted to prove herself to Paladin Stone.

There had been times she had been a brat and during those times it was normal for her to throw a tantrum because she didn't get her way.

She's never been in a group before nor did she understand what it meant to follow someone despite desperately wanting to be a part of something bigger than herself and wanting to do some good for a change instead of just surviving by herself out in the wastelands alone.

Quinn hated being alone and even more so at night. The blonde was a pussy when it came to anything and while a wimp she was good at seeing when something was about to fuck up big time despite her anxieties and lack of common sense.  

It was her anxious behaviour that kept her alive during combat and add on chems on top...

Quinn becomes rather deadly yet that was only down to instinct and not skill at all. A skilled person wouldn't end up in those situations, a skilled person would plan and calculate.

If Quinn's mother hadn't of died from childbirth she would of died from a heart attack sick of worry and freight instead.

Quinn was small as a child and small as an adult. If dressed properly she could be pass off as a eight or ten year old.  This is why she was careful with her appearance often opting for big leather boots which boosted her up and big tough armour that was lightweight but made her look more bulky and intimidating. 

Quinn had a scar through her right eye partially blinding her slightly but she could still see out of that eye but not as clear which meant that she needed to double check everything before doing anything at all.  The scar went down in a straight line and stopped at her collar bone.  It was the only time Quinn had been truly close to death and she should of died but a deathclaw was in the area and the group of raiders left her in hope that the deathclaw would take her instead of them fortunately for her she had managed to break the rope and hide up in the rafters where she watched the Deathclaw maim and eat the group.

Quinn was also great at hacking but it had landed her in trouble far to many times and she briefly remembered the time when she had first met Paladin Stone and quickly her pale cheeks turned red at the thought.

Quinn did not want to think about that! Yet she couldn't help herself as her mind wondered causing her to nearly trip. Paladin Stone was going to be so pissed off with her for not staying close!

She could hear Stone's voice, "Fuck," mumbled Quinn, "uh yes?" stammered Quinn feeling unsure of herself but if she didn't reply to the Paladin she knew she would only get into more trouble.

-

Quinn was sick. The amount of chems in her body wasn't good and the process was painful to flush them out.

The blue eyed blonde shivered against the cold air uncaring that she was still ill and arguing now while she should be resting! She would of been awe stricken from being on the Prydwen but she didn't care much about anything now despite one of her dreams being accomplished.

"I'm not fucking wearing it!" shouted Quinn with a high frustrated whine and her cheeks becoming redder.

Quinn became quiet and stared at Stone almost memorised by the bigger women.

Quinn had always been short and better at stealth then fighting outright but she couldn't help but find herself admiring Paladin Stone and slowly remembered that a few years back she wanted to be in the Brotherhood of Steel.

Quinn watched as the medic left and pushed the insane garment into Stone's hands.

Quinn was pissed off by the push! And had slapped the medics hand away and smirked when the doctor finally left.

Quinn looked up and  frowned causing her slightly red cheeks to puff out into a pout. 

"I don't mean any disrespect but I am not wearing that," replied Quinn folding her arms over her chest and staring at Paladin Stone with a challenging gaze, "and there's nothing you can do that will make me wear it." added Quinn who knew she should of stopped talking earlier but she couldn't help herself! She was slightly hard-headed and while she 'got' why she needed to wear the infernal thing she didn't get that it was not up to discussion.

Quinn's blue eyes shined brightly as she tilted her head back to look at Stone a bit better. Quinn was like a puppy compared to Stone who in Quinn's mind seemed more like a wolf. 

Quinn rubbed her head. Stupid chems! Quinn couldn't quite walk that well yet because of the amount of chems in her body and felt terrible still.

"Who are you anyway?" asked Quinn not recognising Stone that well but she could vaugly remember being carried out by someone from where she had been. 

“I’m Paladin Stone.” The imposing woman said while carefully folding up the diaper and stepping into the sickbay proper. 

“My patrol found you overdosed on chems in a tech depot. You’re now aboard the Airship Prydwen and under the Brotherhood of Steel’s care.”

She neatly deposits the absorbent cloth on the stacked tray next to the bed, then turns, arms-crossed, to stare down Quinn. 

“As such, you are expected to comply with our requests during your stay here.”

Quinn huffed a little in annoyance at Paladin Stone, "Wait? I'm under the Brotherhood's care? Really?" asked Quinn in disbelief that she was on the ship and in the Brotherhood's care! It seemed unreal to Quinn.

The blue eyed blonde stared warily at Paladin Stone, "Uh," mumbled Quinn, "and if I don't do as requested?" asked Quinn staring back up at Paladin Stone with a determined look.

Quinn took a deep breath, "There's no way I'm wearing that at all." muttered Quinn glancing around the room to see if there was a spot she could hide.

Quinn not waiting for Stone's answer jumped out of bed and stood in front the bigger women and was ready to hide in a tight space.

Quinn still recovering quickly fell on her side, "fuck." swore Quinn feeling queezy, "I don't feel that well." whimpered Quinn her face going slightly pale.

“If you don’t—Hold it!” Stone had lunged, hands outstretched, trying to secure the drugged out lunatic, but only grabs handfuls of fabric between her fingers before pitching down with the woman as she falls to the floor. 

Stone’s rough grip on Quinn’s shoulders loosens immediately  once her condition becomes clear.

“Hey, hey...” Stone murmurs, a bit out of her element. “Quinn, wasn’t it?” She asked, trying to gently prop up the lighter woman.

“We need to get you back up on the bed, can you do that for me? That’s a trooper...”

Quinn looked at Paladin Stone with a sheepish expression and a bashful gaze feeling embarrassed that she had falling so quickly like that!

Her legs felt like jelly.

Quinn took a few deep breathes as she held onto Paladin Stone tightly, "Mhm," mumbled Quinn, "yeah." added Quinn with a slight nod allowing herself to be propped up against Paladin Stone.

Quinn's cheeks were a flustered red as another bout of dizziness hit her.

Quinn places her head against Stone's chest, "I should of never hacked into that stupid place..." mumbled Quinn taking a deep breath.

Quinn feeling a lot weaker and less well then she had originally thought nodded, "O-okay." stammered Quinn getting back on the bed by holding onto Paladin Stone for support.

Quinn's head hit the pillow, "Paladin Stone?" questioned Quinn, "How does one join the Brotherhood anyway?" asked Quinn curiously whilst anxiously chewing her fingernails.

Stone still lightly helps Quinn position herself properly on the bed.

“For starters...” Stone answers, shifting Quinn’s ankles to lay them slightly apart in preparation for her diaper.

“You have to be clean, and not arrested for dealing pre-war tech without Brotherhood approval.” 

She pauses looking back out into the p-way, hoping for a flash of white fatigues to come relieve her. Unlikely.

Quinn stared at Paladin Stone feeling taking back by the power she felt from this woman.

Quinn laughed nervously, "I had no idea there was pre-tech down there honest, paused Quinn, "I just got curious is all," admitted Quinn with a slight smile as she looked at the Paladin, "and i am clean! Kinda!" added Quinn with a frown.

"Anyway if I hack into something I have no idea what it is most of the time," admitted Quinn, "i just sell whatever i find but if its shiny i keep it at this place i rent in good neighbour," paused Quinn, "some of it might be pre-war i dunno." added Quinn oblivious to the fact that she could get into trouble with the Brotherhood for having pre-tech in her little room yet she didn't have a clear idea on most of the things she kept in her rented room at all.

“Tsch, Good Neighbor...”

Stone’s derisive attention was drawn back from the hall by the name. 

“Don’t incriminate yourself with that black market slum.” She growled, her face twisted like she could still smell the cocktail of vomit, beer, and piss she had to deal with storming into the town’s seedy underground bar to reprimand a few of her subordinates.

With one last check down the hall, and with still no rescue in sight, Stone sighs, and considers Quinn’s prone form. Stone chews on her dried cut lip, as she glances between the diapering supplies and her newest charge’s bare hips. 

She’d be the first to admit she’s never diapered an infant before let alone an adult, but time couldn’t be wasted. The longer the poison stayed in her patient’s system the less effective the treatment would be, and based on the looks of things, it needed to be out right away. 

A small box of plastic and metal draws her attention sitting on the surgical tray. It looked like a miniature fist-sized energy pistol, and as Stone palmed it, she discerned its use. 

“So, Master Hacker,” She began, while adjusting some settings. “What did you code into to get you that scar?” She asked, trying to distract Quinn with light conversation as she angled the device towards a sensitive area before switching it on.

It whirs and vibrates to life, red lasers crackling, and clearing away Quinn’s tangled area between her legs into little vaporized tendrils of smoke. 

"It isn't that bad," replied Quinn with a frown, "especially if you don't have much money at all." added Quinn having a bad habit of keeping stuff rather than selling it once she had it.

Quinn didn't go any further into the Good Neighbour matter.

Quinn watched as Stone's face twisted up in disgust.  Quinn's bottom lip started to quiver. She didn't like the look Paladin Stone had on her face. She felt anxious about that look

Quinn watched Stone and eyed the energy pistol nervously, "W-wha..."

"Huh? Scar? Oh!" said Quinn touching the scar on her face only to start laughing nervously, "Raiders did it but I got lucky cause a Deathclaw was near by," paused Quinn, "the Deathclaw killed them and I snuck out while it slept," proclaimed Quinn proudly, "it was the only time I thought I was going to seriously die was by those raiders," signed Quinn, "i can sneak past a Deathclaw with ease! Haven't had one bite me yet." added Quinn puffing her chest out proudly.

"I always have luck on my side! I hacked a gunner bot to explode a couple of times and I've managed to even get some id cards off them! I've also dealt with being trapped in a building of super mutants!" added Quinn with a big grin on her face and eyes sparkling, "Each time I've escaped without injury except once."

Quinn yelped a little and watched in utter shock, "Why did you do that!" shouted Quinn with a loud unhappy whine.

“There, now yer cleaner...” Stone muttered to herself setting the laser shears aside and snorts. 

”So let me get this straight, you can tip-toe past a Deathclaw, escape raiders and mutants and live to tell me about it, but you get your panties in a twist over a little hair removal...well, figuratively at least.” She adds, snapping on some latex gloves and gesturing towards Quinn’s freshly cleaned pink patch of skin.

“Quinn you are one special star bottlecap I’ll give you that.”

She squeezes some lotion onto her gloved hand. ”Sounds like you have the steel balls of a Knight. Or maybe the steel brain of one.” She comments, quickly rubbing the lotion, but gently with her fingertips along Quinn’s newly irritated skin. 

Finishing and setting the lotion aside, Stone picks up each oversized diaper pin and bites them in her mouth to free up her hands to lift the big cloth diaper squarely off the tray. 

Quinn tilted her head, "Clean?" mumbled Quinn looking down at her front and seeing no hair down there, "Is that normal? I mean for Brotherhood members to be cleaned down there or is it cause I'm fucked up on meds?" asked Quinn a little annoyed but more so curious.

Quinn grinned, "Guess so?" replied Quinn with a amused smile only to stare at the latex gloves curiously, "I don't like doctors all that much." stated Quinn getting slightly more nervous and queasy then she already was.

"I'll take that as a compliment from you Paladin Stone!" giggled Quinn lightly, "Mhm? So I'm Knight material? Is that what your saying?" asked Quinn feeling pretty good about herself.

Quinn felt awkward having the lotion applied on her mound but she couldn't help but sigh with relief at the feeling and Paladin Stone's hands felt so nice down there despite the gloves.

Quinn stared at Paladin Stone with a curious look only for eyes to go wide,"NUH UH!" shouted Quinn seeing the diaper, "I am not wearing that!" added Quinn trying her best to sit up off the bed but she instantly felt sick.

Quinn laid back down and glared at Paladin Stone, "Not happening! I refuse to wear such an infantile garment! Why are you putting it on me anyway? I'm not going to piss myself!" added Quinn embarrassed.

Stone grunted letting a side of the diaper drop loosely to hold out her hand to keep Quinn down, nearly bending the pins biting down on them between her teeth so hard in the process. 

Once Quinn decided to lay back again, Stone spat the pins out and hooked a swivel chair with her boot to yank it under her and sit. She dumped the diaper on the bed in her closed fist demanding this scavenger brat’s attention. 

“Listen here, you ungrateful little Jethead. I cleaned you up because, yeah, you are gonna piss yourself and worse. That’s what the Chems Cleanse does. You don’t know where, you don’t know when, but I do know you’re bunking with me tonight. Why? Because one,” she held up a finger. “We don’t have free racks and the doc won’t let a jacked up Wastey like you hog a cot reserved for a wounded Knight, and, two,” she held up another, “the last vertibird to the surface left an hour ago, so unless you want to take a hundred foot walk straight down off the hanger deck, you’re stuck with me. And if you’re stuck with me... “she leaned in, a slightly crazed sparkle in her steely eye,” I’ll let you in on a little secret. My rack has the cleanest mattress this side of the Commonwealth, and I’m not about to let your shit stains fuck it up! Do I make myself clear?!” She ended, bellowing the last part loud enough for those in the mess hall to hear. 

Quinn wriggled and squirmed under Paladin Stone's hand unable to fight against the Paladin at all.

Quinn watched Stone in shock.

She watched the pins drop.

She watched the chair being pulled.

She watched as the diaper was dumped on the bed.

Quinn listened to Paladin Stone and felt her heart drop as well as heat raising upwards to her cheeks in a matter of seconds.

Quinn gave Paladin Stone a hurtful and tearful gaze. 

Paladin Stone had scared Quinn with how loud she had raised her voice.

"Yes ma'm." replied Quinn timidly trying to hold back tears and doing her best to stop her bottom lip quivering unfortunately for Quinn she had wet the bed slightly due to how intimidated she felt which meant there was now a dark growing wet patch underneath her.

"S-sorry.." stammered Quinn nervously lowering her gaze down at the wet sheets and not wanting to look Paladin Stone in the eye.

Quinn rubbed her wet eyes. 

Was that laughter she could hear? She didn't know except that she didn't want to push her luck anymore..at least for now.

Stone reacted quickly to Quinn’s accident, shoving the diaper roughly beneath her to mop up what hadn’t already gotten soaked up in the sheets. 

She sits back, sighing, her expression revealing perhaps a hint of guilt, before she quickly stood to step away and riffle through a supply cabinet. 

“You asked if I thought you were Knight material.” She said, face obscured by the cabinet door before she returns with a little blue box between her hands. She sets it down and leans over to more evenly tug the dampened diaper into place.

“Well I do. Despite all this.” She gestures above the faint yellowed part of Quinn’s diaper. “I mean this...this is just the jet fucking you up.”

Stone pulls a moistened wipe from the blue box and then drags it carefully between Quinn’s legs a few times, bracing her open with a firm hand.

“Now, If what you’ve told me is true, you have the skills, the instincts to make a great Knight, but if you were really serious about learning what it takes to join, you have to take orders. My orders. Can you do that?”

Quinn was taking back by how quick the cloth diaper was placed underneath her.

Quinn watches Paladin Stone closely and warily still holding back tears from being told off earlier.

Quinn had a tendency to become nervous at loud sounds and that included being yelled at but she was also a bit of a crybaby despite her skills.

"Yeah?" sniffled Quinn still holding herself back emotionally. Quinn didn't see nor notice the slight hint of guilt Paladin Stone had at all.

Quinn glances at the blue box before whining and whimpering slightly at the wet diaper being fixed more evenly beneath her.

Quinn could feel the warmth of her piss and much to her embarrassment the warmth felt nice against her cold bottom!

Quinn's cheeks turned redder the moment Paladin Stone began wiping her front.

Quinn who had never been with anyone at all couldn't help the slight thurst of her hips towards the Paladin.

Quinn covered her face feeling utterly humiliated by her body's reaction.

Quinn thought over everything that Paladin Stone had said so far.

"Y-yeah probably the jet," replied Quinn stammering, "I can learn to take orders and I'll do my best to listen," continued Quinn, "I've never been in a group before or had anyone with me at all..." admitted Quinn nervously, "but I'm a real good hacker and I'm small enough to fit through places others can't! So I can normally unlock doors that can't be unlocked." added Quinn wanting very badly to be in the Brotherhood and wanting to impress Paladin Stone.

Quinn felt bad for causing such a hassle earlier. 

“Not only will you try to listen, you will listen, you will work as a team, and you will devote every inch of yourself to the Brotherhood’s mission.” Stone adds sternly, balling up the now pee-soaked wipe and tossing it into the incinerator chute. Stone stands tall before Quinn.

“Wastelander Quinn, are you truly prepared to strip yourself of your individuality and initiate yourself into our Brotherhood?”

It may all seem silly to an outsider Stone is trying to instill this Brotherhood esprit de corps into a half naked woman, cleanly shaven for sanitary reasons, on a piss-stained diaper, but this was a true offer with all the weight of commitment presented with it. And what better way to build someone back up as a Knight of the Brotherhood than from when they were at their lowest. 

Quinn stared up at Stone with a bewildered look.

Quinn felt empowered by Stone's small speech and couldn't help but small softly up at the Paladin.

Stone looked so big! Especially from the way Quinn was laying down,"Yes!" proclaimed Quinn, "i will do what you say and listen! I will devote myself to the Brotherhood Paladin Stone!" announced Quinn puffing out her chest in a proudful and confident manner. There was one issue though; Quinn's curiosity.

"I'm ready to start my training now!" replied Quinn sitting up only to place her hand on her head with a small groan, "Maybe I shouldn't move to fast..." mumbled Quinn sitting up a little and much slower.

Not realising that Stone still needed to get her diapered.

"What does it take to become a Paladin?" asked Quinn curiously with bright glowing eyes

“Can it, Initiate!” Stone bellowed. “You’ve pledged yourself! To me, to the Brotherhood, and so from now until the end of your training, you will be my responsibility, you will not question me and my infinite wisdom unless it is in direct relation to you being able to carry out my orders. Do I make myself clear? Lie down with your legs up at attention. Ah-ten-huht!”

Quinn instantly became quiet not used to taking orders at all but with a willingness to learn she obliged the command despite the terrible humiliation she felt from doing so.

"Uh...yes!" replied Quinn with apprehension as she laid down on her back and had her legs up for Paladin Stone.

Quinn's face was bright red at this point as she glanced at Paladin Stone. 

What was going to happen now? Quinn took a nervous breath.

“That’s ‘Yes, Paladin’ or ‘Yes, ma’am’ to you, grunt.” Stone corrects, trying to fight back a dry snicker at Quinn’s sudden eagerness to be in the obvious diaper changing position.

Stone unscrews the top of the baby powder bottle that was resting on the tray and begins tapping it lightly onto Quinn’s bottom. Unsure how much is truly required for the job, Stone systematically coats Quinn in an even fragrant layer until she thought it sufficient enough to protect against the diaper’s ultimate use.

“At ease, initiate. Legs down and wide.” Stone ordered, holding the powder at the ready. 

Quinn tried her best to think fast as the light up above made her feel sick.

"Y-yes ma'm!" stammered Quinn only to sneeze loudly as some of the powder hit her nose.

Quinn let out a whine, "Is that much really needed?" complained Quinn, "Fuck!" swore Quinn realising her mistake, "I mean is that much really needed ma'm?" asked Quinn again but more in terms of protocol and with less of a whine.

Quinn frowned and did what she was told again. All this made her nervous. Quinn frowned at the wet diaper touching her bottom. 

Quinn in her nervousness and high level of energy had already forgotten to say 'yes ma'm or paladin!'

The twenty year old rubbed her irritated nose.

Stone, to her own surprise, nearly found herself spanking that powdered bottom before stopping herself, and giving verbal correction instead. She followed her same procedure powdering between Quinn’s legs with a frown.

”This Initiate has already dampened her issued absorbency garment so more talcum powder is required.” Stone gruffly stated, while  sprinkling, making up the protocol on the spot. “And If you weren’t so indisposed I would have you pushing the deck for failing to acknowledge my order.” 

Stone clunks the powder bottle aside then the diaper pins were clinked back between her teeth as she starts pulling the cloth up around her trainee, making it finally take the shape of a worn diaper. Each pin was carefully threaded in place through the thick diaper’s fabric to keep it snug.

Stone leaned back to lift the waiting translucent pair of plastic pants off the supply tray, turning them quizzically for a moment in the light, trying to determine if it had a front or a back. She decided it didn’t matter and crouched to thread Quinn’s legs through it’s elastic leg bands and slide it up over the bulk of her snugly pinned diaper. 

Stone stands and takes a moment to survey her crinkling handiwork and nods. “That wasn’t so bad was it?” 

A few more sniggers of laughter drifted from down the hall, which may or may not have been associated with Paladin Stone using her drill sargent voice to put a diaper on  a wastelander.

Quinn had no idea how close she had come to being spanked by the terrifying women that she happened to admire greatly despite not knowing her at all.

Quinn sneezed again and bit her bottom lip trying her best not to say anything at all despite how terribly embarrassed she was right now to be laid out on a bed and diapered helplessly by who was her leader and teacher.

Quinn whined softly, "Is there really a need to say I need more powder Paladin?" asked Quinn with a blush forming across her nose.

Quinn quieted down and give Paladin Stone a pathetic kicked puppy look already feeling ashamed and not worthy enough to be part of the Brotherhood.

"I-I can still push the deck ma'm!" stammered Quinn wanting to at least prove herself, "Please Paladin." added Quinn with a slight whimper but she would likely do a bad job or just fall over in her current condition or worse her curiosity could get the best of her which always meant trouble.

Quinn watched Stone cautiously and looked at the shiny pins in her mouth.

Quinn feeling the pins slide into the cloth one by one was shocked by the horrendous bulk of the cloth against her and seemingly forcing her legs apart in a terrible manner.

Quinn wanted to complain but kept quiet.

Quinn thought that it was over until she saw the plastic pants, "Paladin! Isn't that to much?" asked Quinn unable to keep quiet for long.

Quinn felt the pants slide up her legs and could feel the cuff of the waist and leg holes cling to her skin tightly and forcing the cloth into her more.

This caused her legs to be forced apart just that little bit more and made everything around her waist so much bigger and obvious!

Quinn folded her arms across her chest and pouted "I guess." replied Quinn miserably feeling humiliated by the garment.

Quinn tried her best to get up again only to fall once more but instead of landing on the floor she was holding on tightly to Paladin Stone and standing up this time!

Quinn remained unaware of the fact that others might of heard them bickering. Quinn also remained unaware of how to act properly to someone above her in rank.

Stone blinked rather surprised her newest recruit was needing her support like this, she could really feel the bulk of the diaper up against her and she found one of her hands lowering to help cup and support it around Quinn’s rear.

“Do...do you need to be carried, Initiate?”