LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Reinforcements arrive rolling up on Quinn to take the fussy baby roughly under her arms and legs to put her down for her much needed nap. 

Stone rounds the far corner past the smoldering corpse of the protectron, rifle in hand. 

“Quinn!” She calls, before nearly ramming McKinney’s aiming rifle up into his teeth. “Don’t shoot.” She ordered with a gravelly hiss. 

Stone didn’t know the defense mechanisms in place and they may very well explode with Quinn caught in the middle. 

Stone ran her team to race forward, but the bots have a hurried head start trying to protect their one vault adult baby from the dangerous intruders. With a squeal of tires the bots win and the lounger hangar doors are slammed closed and thunk with a lock.

Inside, large egg-shaped pods wrap around a central pillar and the bots assist their cranky big baby into one. The lid closes and locks and the hiss of gas starts to fill the chamber.

Quinn could hear the loud rumbling of machines. 

Shit...

Quinn tried to move forward and the only small victory she had was getting rid of the pacifier by yanking the medical tape hard.

Quinn seeing the robots tried her best to fight them off but she wasn't strong enough and everything felt so painful now.

The paci laid on the floor with medical tape bunched up over it.

Quinn managed to turn her head around in time to see Stone.

Tears welled up in her eyes and she reached out her hand towards the Paladin , "STONE!" shouted Quinn her bright blue grey eyes staring into the Paladin's desperately for help.

It was to late.

Quinn swinged her body and twisted herself around almost like a wild animal but it did no good.

Quinn banged on the lid but soon enough the gas swarmed her senses and the Wastelander blacked out.

Stone slammed against the locked door turning and blasting away at any robot that dared peek its chrome dome into this hall.

She grabbed Jay in the middle of the fire fight for her attention and shouted in her ear. “I want this door open now!” Jay acknowledges and falls back. 

Enemies cleared, and Jay still frantically trying to override the lock, Stone paces in front of the observation window watching with a tight pit in her stomach as she sees Quinn, illuminated, lying limply, start to get her dirty diaper changed by the self-sufficient system. Completely automated, Stone watches up until it spreads Quinn’s legs apart to pull back her wet messy diaper, and she looks away.

Jay with a cheer, forces the doors to slide open and Stone is first inside. Robobrains round on her declaring haughtily that she didn’t have a reservation, which she answered with succesive blasts squarely in their brain domes until they both crashed over. Stone continues uninterrupted to Quinn’s terminal with her squad backing her up. 

“What’s happening to her?” Stone demanded of Drew this time who pulled up the program. 

“It...it looks like some sort of simulation? Tranquility Lane?”

”Can you get her out?” 

“I don’t know, it says here I need to find a lock on her brainwaves, but I’m not sure which ones are simulated and which ones are real.”

Stone began quickly shedding anything bulky off of herself. 

“I’m going under. Track my brainwaves and pull the one I’m closest to in thirty minutes time no matter what. Do you understand?” 

Before she can hear of any excuses or holes in her plan, she lays in a pod and firmly tugs the lid closed. A hiss begins and she too is quickly out.

Her eyes open and they blink, standing in a black and white colored world, her normally muscular frame slimmed down into a proper cotton dress and heels.

She looks down at her dainty hands, nails painted, and jumped when a man took her hand in his. 

“Do you mind checking on the baby darling?” He asks. “She’s been crying and I think she needs a mother’s touch.”

Oh that’s right...she can hear the sound of a little baby crying. She’s strangely drawn down the hall, almost mesmerized, until she steps into a nursery. She enters, slowly looking down into the crib, a little baby was squirming unhappily within. She can barely find her voice but she’s so drawn to this spot...it has to be real. She swallows, “...Quinn?” 

Quinn didn't know how long she had been stuck in this crib...

Her crib.

Frustrated tears spilled quickly down her cheeks as she tries to move her much smaller and helpless body. 

She had no idea what this strange world was or why she was like this! Quinn blinked. She could hear something but didn't know what was going on at all.

Quinn breathes heavily. Crying. Tears streaming down her face.

Quinn stares at the woman before her and feels more calm. Why was that? Wait? Quinn stares eyes wide open and her weak little arms stretch out desperately in hope,"Uhhn..," mumbled Quinn, "wo..." said Quinn trying her best to form words but her body didn't have any ablities yet even talking was hard but she had to try, "Sto...ne..." said Quinn her words broken but understanble.

Quinn's small body twitched helplessly and shook, cold, she felt cold but how to say it?

Quinn breathed in and out heavily as tears continued to fall, "oooo.." said Quinn her jaw slack but she knew the word she wanted to say! Full sentences would be impossible but a word? Not as difficult but still hard.

It took Quinn two whole minutes before her mouth would allow her to say it properly, "Cold." whimpered Quinn blushing brightly.

Stone disguised as this housewife immediately scoops up her little baby Quinn and holds her close. Wrapping her up tight in her arms and hugging her against her chest. She hummed and rocked giving little pats of comfort to the baby’s tiny bottom in her hand. 

The home’s virtual husband leans against the door frame with a warm grin. “Oh, was that all it took? I thought she might’ve been hungry, because only mommy can do that, but now I’m jealous she loves mommy’s cuddles more.” He checks his watch. “Oh, gotta run and meet the boys. You be a good baby Quinny. I’ll be back later tonight.” He gives both his girls a quick kiss and runs off leaving Stone wishing he was real enough to possibly choke. 

Quinn curls herself up against Stone despite the predicament that they were in now but Quinn felt reassured that Stone knew what she was doing and believe the Paladin had a plan to get her out of this crazy world but at least she wasn't alone now.

Quinn blushed heavily. It was humiliating to be treated like this yet it wasn't a far off cry from how she and Stone sometimes acted around each other.

Quinn glared at the virtual man and instantly pouted. 

Mommy?

Quinn froze.

Mommy! What the fuck? 

Quinn took a deep breath and tried to take a swing at the virtual man for giving her a kiss and calling her 'Quinny!'

Quinn glances up at Stone.  What was the Paladin thinking? Was she in trouble?

Quinn's body twitches. The diaper around her growing wet. Quinn rubs her eyes and nuzzled Stone's chest.

A sudden hunger hitting her as her stomach growls loudly.

“Uh, oh...” Stone said still holding Quinn close, bouncing her a little amused at her fussy retailation towards the programmed father. “Someone got a wet tush and worked up an appetite trying to fight mean ol’ dad.” 

She chuckles and carries her across the nursery. “We have time for a change, I think. No reason to stay uncomfortable in a wet diaper.” 

Stone lays Quinn as her little baby out onto the changing table and learns very quickly the challenges of trying to change a squirmy baby’s diaper versus a well-behaved adult’s.

Quinn couldn't help but giggle loudly. The giggle was sweet almost tooth-rottingly so. 

Quinn continued to nuzzle and started to make soft sweet baby sounds to Paladin Stone.

Quinn was pleased and happy with that. The diaper didn't feel nice at all and her skin was a lot more irritable then normal.

Being placed on the table Quinn instantly started to squirm. Missing the warmth that Stone provided Quinn pouted and sat up in a clumsy manner almost falling off the table causing her to cry.

“Whoa! Shh, shh, I got you.” Stone softly hushed and held Quinn on the table with a light comforting hand, rubbing her surprisingly soft baby belly under her opened onesie trying to ease her crying. She was relieved seeing her safe and that her simulated baby diaper was a much easier to manage atomic disposable. 

Stone’s simulated heart had nearly missed a beat and it was the first time she wondered how user’s bodies could be affected back outside, but that didn’t matter now. What mattered was staying close as possible to Quinn while trusting her team.

Quinn cried and squirmed but soon enough calmed down to soft little sniffles. 

Feeling Stone's hand on her stomach Quinn stared up at the Paladin with bright shining eyes. 

Drool dribbled down Quinn's chin.

Quinn's stomach grumbled again causing her to whine and reach out to Stone despite the fact that she needed a diaper on her first.

Quinn rubbed her eyes.

Diaper cream applied, a pat of powder, and a fresh tiny disposable taped in place, Stone sees the cartoony print on a vault girl on Quinn’s baby diaper giving her a thumbs up before she tugs Quinn’s onesie over it and snaps it together.

Stone lifts baby Quinn off the changing table holding her close, cooing at her for how good she was during her change, and wondering quietly to herself what she needed to do for the baby’s food. She swayed, a little lost, looking for bottles or baby food jars, but there was nothing pre-made until the simulation gave her a very clear hint around her housewife character’s breasts which made her gasp in a sigh. 

Quinn giggled loudly throughout her change unable to help herself at all. The entire thing was so strange and was a far off cry from the cruelty of the wastelands that she knew and grew up in.

If it weren't for her dignity and her want to change the outside world she wouldn't of minded staying here with Stone, maybe.

Except she didn't want to be a baby, she didn't want a dream. She wanted brutal reality with her Paladin and team. She wanted to fight.

Quinn grips onto Stone's dress tightly. Her hands curling around the fabric.

Quinn had been surprised by Stone's motherly actions thus far.

Quinn turned and looked for food only to whimper. Her small body hungry.

Quinn looks up with a desperate gaze. Her stomach growling again as tears begun to shine in her eyes. 

She needed food. This body needed food. She was getting fussy now and it was only going to get worse the longer Quinn didnt get any food.

Stone sits with Quinn in the nursing chair in the corner, cradling her, and her heart nearly crumbles this time seeming the baby Quinn tear up with hunger pains. Dutifully, resolutely, but with a touch of uncertainty due to her inexperience, Stone lifts a hand to draw her dress.

The entire world loses focus then like a power cord yanked from a wall, Stone is coughing and staring up at the rising ceiling of her simulation pod, groaning as the light and its full spectrum of colors invades her eyes.

She sits up with the help of Jay who notices the wet spots on the Paladin’s front. Stone’s ears grow warm and she quickly covers her body’s reaction to Tranquility lane and stands slowly. 

“Quinn?” She asks trying to look at the status of the other pod. The boys are there with Drew holding a new vault 121 jumpsuit for Quinn to change into since they weren’t sure what happened with her clothes. 

• Like 1

Quinn stares up at Stone with a bright shy yet hungry gaze as tears threatened to fall if she didn't receive anything to eat soon.

Quinn stared at Stone's chest and slowly places her mouth over the Paladin's nipple ready to drink greedily from her breast.

In a matter of seconds Quinn was wide awake in the pod. Her face bright red. Her stomach still calling out for food but she could control that now unlike before when she had no control over herself and was just helpless.

Quinn opens the pod but the lights were bright. Her eyes sensitive. Quinn covered her face. The lights hadn't changed at all but her eyes felt so much delicate now. Was it an after effect of whatever simulation she had been in? Maybe? 

Quinn was naked except for the wet diaper clad around her but as she moved her hands away from her face it was clear that her eyes were bloodshot and she was doing her best not to look up at all in the lights direction.

Quinn lifts her head the moment she heard her name and looked weakly at the Paladin.

Feeling a cold breeze. Quinn got out of the pod but the moment her feet hit the floor she stumbled down.

Her ankle was bandage and her other foot had dried blood on it while the fingers on her left hand were bent awkwardly and some skin had come off the knuckles. 

Quinn blinked. Her reflexes weren't as good. She wasn't able to catch herself. Side effect? Maybe. 

Quinn got back up and walked weakly over to Drew despite the pain. Quinn shot another glance at Stone before taking the jumpsuit from Drew and putting it on with a great amount of difficulty thanks to her injuries and how her eyes were reacting to the light.

“What do you think you’re doing?! You’re injured!”

Stone was beside her after she had stumbled over pushing everyone else aside.

She supports Quinn’s forearm and tries to have her release her struggles with the jumpsuit and lay back down so she can better assess her injuries. 

She glowers sightly at Drew for letting his teammate try to dress herself in her condition.

“Go to the med clinic, and get me a first aid kit, take Mr. McKinney with you. She orders him, then calls for Jay to come over from the other pod. 

”Ms. Spense, help me elevate Quinn’s ankle. It must be broken” 

Everyone followed orders quickly after hearing the formality in Stone’s voice. 

“Quinn?” Stone kept the jumpsuit draped for modesty and her hands prod along Quinn’s limbs checking for damage. “Tell me where it hurts okay? Can you do that?”

Quinn barley registered Stone's voice at all.

She felt like shit.

The shocks the machines gave her earlier were taking there toll now on her.

Quinn slumps a little the moment Stone grabs her forearm

Quinn lowers her to wherever Stone wants her to lay and turns her head to the side. The bright light bothering her again but she was getting used to it a bit now, thankfully.

Quinn listens to Stone's voice and briefly remembers being held by the Paladin but just as quickly she returns her thoughts to what was going on now.

Quinn looks to see Jay and frowns briefly the moment her ankle is elevated. 

"Mhm," huffed Quinn, "got shocked a few times," said Quinn, "I think I've got two broken fingers for punching metal, my ankle is fucked and my other foot feels pretty bad as well," paused Quinn, "my eyes hurt as well but I don't know why." stated Quinn lifting her hand up carefully and looking at the the two bent fingers. 

"Everything else feels fine? At least from what I can tell at the moment, ma'm."

Stone grimaced at the break, but steely as ever, cradled Quinn’s broken hand to see how best to splint it then rests it elevated on her chest. She was flashed back to the simulation, Quinn a little baby,  then shook her head. 

“My eyes hurt too. Must be how Dorthy felt going to Oz.”

Stone checked Quinn’s other hand for damage. A distant bang and running feet have the boys return kneeling with the first aid and breathing hard mentioning something about detection while stealing.

Quinn opens up the metal box with a small squeak of its hinges and pulls out a stimpak to prep. 

“You’re going to feel a little prick, but this should lessen the pain.”

She has Jay help roll Quinn on her side so that the back of her diaper can be pulled down a little to inject the shot directly. With a fizzy hiss, the stimpak empties. 

Quinn felt a certain warmth the moment Stone took her broken hand. Quinn closes her eyes for a moment before opening them again to look at Stone.

Quinn couldn't help but giggle softly at that, "Must be I just hope it stops soon," sighed Quinn, "do you think there could be any side-effects from those pods at all?" asked Quinn doing her best to ignore the pain in her body.

Quinn's right hand was fine except for the knuckles being caked with blood. Quinn frowned and grew worried over hearing the bang. She didn't want a stupid bot mistaking her for a baby! Or putting her back into that simulation.

Quinn watches as the two guys on the team returned only to groan loudly at the stimpak!

"Can't you just put it in my arm instead?" whined Quinn as she felt herself being rollex over by Jay.

Quinn blushed as she felt her diaper being lowered and squirmed a little as she felt the silver needle go in causing her to grumble unhappily.

"We probably should get out of here now." said Quinn knowing that robots would be on there way cause of McKinney and Drew tripping something off but if those robots saw her she wouldn't know how they would react! Would they be even more hostile or would they think that she was Stone's baby because of the simulation? She had no idea except that she felt scared.

Fear was normal but this felt more intense? Why? She moved closer to Stone. The intensity of the fear went down a lot but why? She still felt more scared then she should but it wasn't as bad as before.

Stone picked up on Quinn’s nervousness and tended to agree.

Stone deployed the squad into a cover formation and felt she had enough time to at least dress Quinn, guiding her and her diaper into the jumpsuit, and her wounds, splinting them and bandaging then in place. Quinn’s wet diaper change on the other hand could wait.

Stone cradles Quinn under her wetly squishy bottom and lifts her up as she gets to her feet. Stone holds Quinn on her hip and she grabs her rifle from the floor. 

“Alright everyone back to base camp, move!” 

They don’t go over a few meters when Quinn’s fears are realized. A protectron, patrolling the cooridor to the elevators, stomps towards them at close range, but it stops, scans Quinn in her jumpsuit and prompts the question.

“Hello. Vault 121. Resident. Is this. Your Parental Unit. Mother?”

Quinn was worried. Would there be enough time to dress her wounds? Or would the machine catch up to them?

Quinn breathed heavily and stayed queit as Stone took care of her injuries.

Quinn wasn't that surprised to be carried and cradled by Stone at all considering her injuries but giving what had happened earlier everything was still very raw in her mind.

Quinn wrapped her legs around Stone's waist just in case. Quinn could feel how strong the Paladin was from doing this and couldn't help but blush a little.

Quinn was happy to hear the order! And even smiled. She would be out of her soon enough and away from this stupid vault.

Quinn could only stare at the Protectron. 

She couldn't helt but feel her face burn red. Mother? Quinn wasn't sure what to say at all and promptly hid her face against Stone's chest not wanting to deal with anymore nonsense.

What would the bot do? Would it attack? Or not? Would it presume by her action that Stone was her mother?

Quinn sighed softly and cling'd a little more to Stone.  

She didn't plan on answering at all. She would never hear the end of it from her three team-mates in training if she said yes or if the bot deemed it to be the case. What would the bot do about them? Would it leave her and Stone alone but still go after Jay, McKinney and Drew? Or would it presume something else? And if it did what?

“Inconclusive! Alert! Kidnapping Detected!”

The bot, never once programmed for nuance, opened fire and Stone dives for cover putting herself between Quinn and danger.

Someone has the sense to drop a pulse grenade, a sphere of sparking blue engulfs the robot, it blows itself to scrap and crashes on its side.

Stone slowly uncurls from Quinn. ”Everyone alright?” She asks, looking back. The squad doesn’t appear hurt, just a few nicks here and there from debris, but the team hothead can’t keep his mouth shut. 

“You should have just said Mommy, shit your pants, and saved us a grenade!” Mckinney snapped. 

“Keep it together!” Stone raised her voice barking back at him to cool it. 

“Aye ma’am! I’d hate to upset the baby. That’s what the entire facility has registered her as, and for good reason!” He mocks impatiently. “While I threw that grenade what did she do? Wet her diaper more?”

”You’re way out of line!” Stone towered over him. She wasn’t about to let a single protectron break down her team, but before she could assert the squad dynamics, a another laser blast snapped past them and slapped into the back wall.

“Covering fire!” Stone shouted. Despite the open case of dissent, the squad works to stop another marching mass of security activated machines from overruning them. This vault has far too many leftover from construction. 

Stome drapes Quinn’s arms over her shoulders to piggy-back then retreats with the team into the entrance lift back to the airlock.

Quinn groaned internationally having now wished that she had declared Paladin Stone as her 'Mommy' but she just couldn't think that well right now due to the pain that she was still in.

A stimpack could only do so much after all.

Quinn wrapped her arms around Stone despite the pain, tiredness along with the emotional, mental and physical exhausting she was in.

The grenade was smart but not smart enough in her opinion. The sound would of probably alerted others but she understood that the group needed to move now especially with the Vault thinking that she was a resident.

Quinn gave Stone a slight nod but didn't answer verbally to the question. She just wanted to stay quiet and rest. She didn't know what would happen if she tried to talk in the slightest. Probably start crying.

Quinn lifted her head and looked at McKinney and instantly knew that the hothead would go on a rant about the entire thing.

She understood how stressed everyone was and maybe she of said 'Mommy' and crap'd her pants but what good would it have done? The bots might of done something else to them! They didn't know!

Quinn took a deep sharp breath.

Hopefully McKinney would shut up now? Quinn slightly nuzzled her head against Stone to show thanks and support.

That was a step to far.

Quinn wanted to cry but didn't she managed to keep her emotions in check but once the lift had closed she was ready to open a can worms.

McKinney had made her feel useless, "You know what," hissed Quinn looking at McKinney angrily, "I might have no control of when I piss or shit myself but I would never run my mouth when someone that I'm working with is down," continued Quinn with a hiss, "I might be a liability right now with the way I am," admitted Quinn, "but," hissed Quinn, "its people like you who would get a team killed." added Quinn with a glare but she was so far from done.

"You think your smart, funny even clever but your just a ticking time bomb aren't you McKinney? Always running your mouth thinking that your funny but one day you won't be paying attention seriously and a raider will over hear you or maybe a gunner," paused Quinn, "they might kill you right then and there or maybe they'll take you somewhere," continued Quinn darkly, "I've known a few raiders who enjoy burning there victims slowly or maybe they'll slowly poke at your skin with a sharp knife? No scars left and your blood slowly dripping down but stopped with radioactive goo? Burning and edging into your skin? Sinking deeper and deeper till it slowly melt the bone itself? I wonder if you would beg? Or still run your mouth?" paused Quinn taking one more breath, "but I already know that if that was to happen to someone you'd only shrug it off maybe even say they deserve it for being caught? But if it was you? That would be completely different wouldn't it?" stated Quinn softly as tears ran down her face.

Quinn placed her head down against Paladin Stone's neck. Maybe she went to far? Maybe not? But she knew the knife of a blade well enough and had met people out there who were destroyed in everyway by raiders, gunners and so on. A lot of chem addicts had seen something to one extent or another to make them start.

She had been fifteen and was stuck in the rafters of a church watching a trader get burnt alive slowly. The smell of skin being burnt away was something she could never forget.

Yet there was a way; chems.

Quinn shook a little feeling a slight want for jet but pushed it back knowing that was bad.

A dark silence hung in the lift. Stone even seemed pressed under the weight of Quinn’s words. It was a relief when the elevator arrived on the top floor, and Mckinney exited quickly with his head down.

Stone could see his retreat was because he grew up in the Brotherhood, sheltered, he didn’t have the high ground. None of them did. She too had walked into scenes displaying horrendous aftermaths, but never witnessed them firsthand. It reminded everyone that although Quinn was not as mature socially in someways, she was aged by her hardships beyond all their years. 

Stone follows the sulking boy out of the lift compartment and orders a perimeter set up to boobytrap any entrances to the floor a searching bot may stumble into. 

As mines and laser trip wires went up, Stone carefully laid Quinn down onto her bedroll and elevated her injuries. 

“Get some rest, solider.” She ordered, propping her injured leg up a little more. “We’ll rest for the night. Don’t worry, we’re well defended. I’ll need your help after your nap to unlock that security door. Then tomorrow morning we’ll call a vertibird for a med evac.” She slid a medkit from behind her across the floor. “Do you need another stimpak?”

Quinn breathed quietly. Her head nestled into the back of Stone's shoulder for warmth and comfort as tears trickled down her face a little only to stop a few seconds later.

Maybe she was to harsh? Maybe she wasn't? All she could remember was that trader being burnt and being stuck for two days in that church trying to find food.

Did her team ever had to do that? 

Quinn glanced briefly to see McKinney with his head and retreating.

Quinn sighed. She felt old. She felt almost as if she could do no more. Her team weren't like her at all. Would they ever understand the horrors properly? Would they be able to survive without the Brotherhood? Away from safety.

Quinn didn't bother to lift her head or say anything as she listened to Stone talk about setting up a booby trap. Quinn's mind was elsewhere

Quinn was thankful to be put down on the bed roll.

"Mhm." mumbled Quinn quietly, "No ma'm I'd rather not at the moment," paused Quinn looking at the Paladin with tired eyes that no longer shined brightly, "I never told you why I got on chems," paused Quinn, "I wanted to forget, badly," continued Quinn, "I was stuck in the rafters of this church and there was this group of raiders below," mumbled Quinn, "they had this trader," paused Quinn closing her eyes, "they burnt him slowly," said Quinn opening her eyes, "I've seen people get burnt before but it was always quick never slow," mumbled Quinn, "I was only there cause I wanted some food," paused Quinn, "I've never been able to get it out of my mind..." stated Quinn, "I was fifteen." added Quinn curling up on her side uncaring of the pain this brought her.

"I can still see it, smell it..."

Quinn's tiny body shook, "Chems helped to forget..." murmured Quinn quietly.

Quinn looked at the Paladin, "Sorry ma'm," said Quinn, "you probably don't want to hear any of this." added Quinn feeling slightly guilty that she was taking up the Paladin's time but she didn't want Stone to leave. 

Quinn gently places her good hand on Stone's sleeve and grips it tightly for a moment. She didn't want Stone to go anywhere and suddenly she felt insecure, "I'm not useless am I?" asked Quinn softly.

Stone tosses the medkit away and wraps her hand around Quinn’s helping her up gently into her lap, taking the greatest of delicate care around her injuries. One by one, Stone’s muscular arms wrap and hold Quinn up close. 

“You. are not. useless.” She speaks sternly, but softly into Quinn’s ear. She hugs her. “That raider yesterday...he certainly didn’t seem to think so...And do you know what else is one of the better perks about being a Knight of the Brotherhood? You can talk whenever you need to. You don’t have to be alone anymore.” She rocked. “Taking care of my initiates is my job as Paladin. You can tell me anything.”

• Like 1