LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn returned Stone's laughter.  

It was such a relief! She was still crying but it was less out of fear and sadness and more so happiness.  Her mommy, her lover, her best friend and Paladin was real! 

Quinn looked at Stone and watched as the woman's eyes watered slightly, "You would never lose my trust," replied Quinn, "I would go to hell and back for you." added Quinn kissing Stone softly on the lips to reassure her.

Quinn nods, "Indeed," said Quinn with worry, "it's bad enough that I was stuck in the Institute like that but you? That's going to be a lot worse," paused Quinn, "we need to watch that holovid again? It might give us a clue," stated Quinn, "but Mags is also missing," continued Quinn, "we probably need to get back to the ship to clear everything up otherwise they'll probably have our heads for it," continued Quinn, "and if the Brotherhood want to be cunts we can always return here," half-joked and reassured Quinn, "what do you want to do? We can go back now if you wanted or look at Mags room before going back?" asked Quinn.

A small yawn escaped from Quinn.  She always yawned whenever it was close to her new bedtime.  It was annoying.  

Stone breathed deeply into the kiss, but then groaned and hung her head at the thought of having to watch the vid again. Her head rested heavily on Quinn’s shoulder. 

”I’ve been in the Brotherhood for long enough to know they’re going to be cunts.” Stone grumbled, voice muffled as she spoke to the floor. She raises her head to continue. “I wasn’t exactly on a sanctioned mission when I left to rescue you. That’s made me on thin ice already, and the Paladin position isn’t something that can just stay vacant for long...” She sighs heavily. “I’m sure this is being used against me... If we returned I’d have Decker to vouch for me, but then the other senior officers foaming at the mouth to lock us in the brig. No, we have to clear this before we can go back.” 

Her seriousness fizzled a little seeing Quinn getting tired up past her bedtime. She smiled and playfully booped her nose. “Stay with me, girlfriend.” She teased. “I think your diaper can handle one more beer and a cup of coffee.” She looked to Irma whose gun was still tapping against her hip impatiently.

Quinn rubs Stone's back gently as the Paladin's head came to rest on her shoulder, "So...we're pretty much fucked?" replied Quinn half jokingly as she thought deeply on what to do or what they could do, "We have Decker on our side and probably a few others, right? Mhm? What's the next rank after Paladin?" asked Quinn curiously as she continues to rub Stone's back.

Quinn twitched her nose a little at the boop and giggled, "Is there anyway we could contact Decker? Inform him on what's going on and maybe he could inform us back on anything odd that's been happening lately on the deck?" asked Quinn, "We could also do a broadcast ourselves? But we would need a TV studio," continued Quinn her head spinning with thoughts before glancing behind her to see Irma.

"Heh false alarm!" said Quinn, "Just a couple of other problems though...." paused Quinn trying to think if Irma, Kent or Doctor Amari could help them at all but she was worried that they could get hurt, "....ya know like the Institute type problems." added Quinn with a nervous grin at Irma before looking back at Stone, "So we can't go back until this is sorted? Cause of others in the Brotherhood, mhm? The only things I can think of for now is to re-watch that video and contact Decker or maybe we could talk to the Railroad? They got me out that one time." added Quinn with a smile.

"But...I think that they'd probably would of heighten security a lot down there so if we could get in we might not get out," said Quinn, "but the Cabots do have McKinney locked up so we could always use him? But I dunno," yawned Quinn, "mhm sorry for disturbing you guys," apologised Quinn glancing at everyone in the room as she rubbed her eyes, "I'll be able to handle a coffee and another beer!" proclaimed Quinn standing tall in front of Stone.   

Quinn was surprised by how tired she was but knew that she had to stay up to help Stone and she also wanted to stay up pretty badly herself.

“What ranks?” Stone said incredulously. “Drop and give me ten Knight.”

Stone chuckles, not actually expecting her to, so answers anyway. “I’m Paladin. I was selected for Commander, then it’s Star Paladin, and then Sentinel, my Star. As the Chief Medical Officer, Decker has some sway, but not as much as any of the others. We could send a radio transmission, but we’d have to get in range and it will most likely be intercepted...” 

“I’ll go get some coffee.” Dr. Amari offered, pipping in, and Irma spun her revolver to empty the bullets into her palm. “I’ll find the beer.” She sounded elegantly in need of one herself.

“Transmissions!” Kent blurted from his spot on the outskirts of the conversation, only speaking up because he was confident in this area of expertise due to his experience broadcasting the Shroud. “You can make one from the Hubris Comics studio easy, I know it’s working because I just picked up something super strange from there tonight. You have to come listen!”

Quinn giggled softly.  She never quite learnt everything about the Brotherhood yet and that included the official titles for the above ranks.  She doubted that Stone actually wanted her to do ten push ups otherwise she would be out like a light sleeping. 

Quinn nods a little she hadn't realised that Stone had been selected for Commander she had just thought that Stone was simply a Paladin! She kept quiet though on that front, "Is Sentinel the highest?" asked Quinn curiously. 

Would she be able to get that high one day?

Quinn frowned a little at that.  Having there feed intercepted wouldn't be a good thing at all but it was needed to at least inform someone what was going on.

Quinn grinned at Dr.Amari happy and pleased that the Doctor was helping them before looking at Irma with the same appreciative gaze.

She turned to Kent and instantly her grin grew bigger, "Wasn't the Shroud filmed there?" asked Quinn excitedly, "Strange? Alright let's have a listen!" added Quinn going into Kent's back room to listen to whatever this strange thing was.

"I never told you," said Quinn turning to Stone, "I had this huge argument one time with this brat from Diamond City who thought the Silver Shroud was completely weak and that this other character? I can't even remember the characters name at all but this brat thought that character was so much more better then the Shroud despite the  fact that the Shroud  was always kicking arse and taking names." added Quinn.

"We ended up in a fist fight twice but I won both times.....can't even remember the kid's name at all now," said Quinn with a small shrug and full of energy over the fact that they might be going to Hurbis Comics, "except that the brat was older then me." added Quinn proudly.  It was childish of her to be so smug over winning a fist fight as a little kid but the Silver Shroud meant the world to her and gave her hope just like the Brotherhood had.

“Sentinel is highest in the Brotherhood Ground Forces. Elder Arthur Maxon commands our chapter. You got the head of all of the Brotherhood after that.” Stone answered standing up and shoving back on her pants to then catch up with Quinn and Kent later. She leaned on one of his shelves listening to Quinn with amusement as Kent tuned the dial on his advanced radio setup. 

“Glad to hear you didn’t bring fists to a knife fight, or maybe one of your scars would be named after her, eh?” Stone lectured. “Now wait a minute Diamond City radio...no we need the visual. Proceed, Mr. Kent.”

A sultry voice became clear through the static and Kent pointed frantically to listen.

“Greetings Commonwealth! This is your new Mistress speaking, the Mistress of Mayhem!” Her pealing cackle follows with a crackle and boom of radioactive lightning.

“Like a Good Neighbor, I’ve been keeping to my mysterious self taking my tantalizing time training my Cutiepie Canary, but now that I’m ready to unleash my clever curse upon the Commonwealth. I can finally make my demands. Give your Mistress 15,000 caps, or one by one my precious pretties I’ll have you all under my salacious spell. Follow this transmission with your crated caps or you’ll see my first dastardly demonstration by two day’s dawn.”

Kent clicked it off mouth agape even after hearing it a second time and Stone scratched her head not quite understanding the context. “Hopefully that’s just some psycho laced prank?”

Quinn nods, "It'd be pretty awesome if you got to be the head of the Brotherhood," replied Quinn with a grin as she leans herself back against Stone gently nuzzling the taller woman, "quite possibly!" laughed Quinn, "I can't even remember her name at all." added Quinn amused.

Quinn hearing the voice and the message on the radio looked at Kent and Stone.

Quinn stayed quiet for a minute, "That...Mistress of Mayhem? That sounds something like a comic book," giggled Quinn, "Cutiepie Canary? Wait...Good Neighbor?" questioned Quinn, "Canaries used to sing in mines, didn't they?" asked Quinn, "Like a Good Neighbor....Magnolia's missing," continued Quinn, "it's probably....just a coincidence but? If it isn't?" continued Quinn, "That means someone's kidnapped Mags and is holding her hostage but they sound like a villain from....from the Silver Shroud! But that's....that's silly," paused Quinn, "it's probably is just some twat messing around with the technology there." added Quinn running a hand through her hair or at least she hoped that to be the case.

Kent nearly ripped what was left of his hair out, he was beside himself with excitement. 

“It sounds like a comic book because it is!” He very nearly shouted, throwing open his trunk and digging through it, carefully reaching into his cleverly hidden ultra-rare collection and delicately pulling out a comic protected in a old plastic sleeve. 

“The Unstoppables, Volume 4, Issue 57.” He explained. “The Mistress of Mystery gets cloned by Dr. Brainwash and her antagonistic alter-ego is the Mistress of Mayhem!”

Stone blinked. “That still doesn’t rule out a hoax, but any lead is better than no lead.” She drums her fingers against the shelf. “We need to get a counter broadcast out anyway, and we’ve already been delayed. A few more hours won’t set us back farther than we already are. We can investigate the site of the transmission while we’re there.” 

The coffee arrived and Stone took a mug from the surgical tray Dr. Amari was using to serve. Stone smiled seeing Quinn’s was prepared in her baby bottle. Amari tested its temperature on the inside of her wrist before handing it to her, giving Stone and Quinn both a stern warning. 

“If you allow the baby to stay up too late and break her disciplined schedule you’ll both have serious Little-space Therapy lined up for tomorrow.” She glowered and threatened. Stone raised her mug in acknowledgment to take a sip.

Quinn eyes widen in surprise and excitement, "THAT IS SO AWESOME!" yelled Quinn at the top of her lungs as  jumps up and down, "I so want this to be true! Cause that means I'll get be the Shroud! This is nearly the most awesomeness thing ever! This so cool!" squealed Quinn becoming overly excited, "Oh man! I don't think I've ever heard of the Mistress of Mayhem before! You have so many comics Kent! I still have so much to read!" exclaimed Quinn jumping up and down still.

"You have so much cool stuff!" 

Quinn paused her excitement to look at Stone, "I don't care if it is a hoax it's a pretty awesome hoax!" replied Quinn bubbling away and doing her best not to jump on furniture and quote the Silver Shroud at all....

Quinn turned to look at Dr.Amari and smiled brightly at the coffee as she was handed the baby bottle.

Quinn giggled, "Little Therapy? I'll be fine Doc! No need to worry!" exclaimed Quinn unable to stand still because of how energised and excitable she was right now.  Coffee would likely only make her worse.  Quinn placed the rubber nipple into her mouth and suckled drinking the coffee greedily.   Half her bottle already empty the moment she decided to take a break from drinking, "So! We're going to investigate the signal and send out our own to Decker? Could we....also explore the comic store? There might be some cool stuff laying around! Please, please, please, please, please..." added Quinn giving Stone her ultra puppy eyed stare.

Quinn knew that this was serious but the Silver Shroud was just so amazing! And she couldn't give up the chance to look around the very place that they had filmed in! 

Stone gingerly takes the bottle away from Quinn and sets it back on Amari’s tray. “Okay..., Mommy says that’s plenty for now.” Amari carries it away with an ‘I-told-you-so’ look. 

“We’ll send it to Decker,” Stone went further. “We’ll broadcast it to the entire Commonwealth. Like what the Mayor says, show them we’re not afraid. Let them play that in the Third Rail...Thrash Rat.” She grumbled more creative curses into her mug. 

“My armor...” Stone mused. “I used it to free fall off the Prydwen when I couldn’t get my mission approved. It’s stashed in a rental in Diamond City. I figured at the time it was well guarded, patrolled, but obviously infested with the Institute. It’s risky. We’ll have to take a detour if we want to look the part.”

Quinn whined loudly as the bottle was taking away from her and even tried to go get it back from the tray but it was to late.

Quinn folded her arms and sulked while giving Stone a upset stare.  She wanted to whine and get her half-coffee filled bottle back but she also knew that wasn't a losing battle and she was already up late tonight.

Quinn sighed frustrated before moving back to Stone.

Quinn glanced at Stone's coffee.  A terrible devious idea forming in her head but that would surely get her put over Stone's knee and so she forgot it for now only to pick up on the more creative curses Stone was grumbling.

Quinn chewed her lip only to look at Stone in shock, "Free fall? But you don't like heights!" exclaimed Quinn in shock looking at Stone in disbelief and awe as her moment of personal annoyance, grumpiness and coffee was no longer in the forefront of her mind, "That's so cool," continued Quinn, "Diamond City? I hate Diamond City!" complained Quinn, "We probably need your Armor," paused Quinn looking at Stone, "so? We gonna dress up or something?" asked Quinn curiously, "We should avoid most of the people from the upper ring if possible." added Quinn softly.

She didn't like those snobs and she especially did not like that Mister Handy!

Stone’s teeth flash white to match the ceramic of the mug up by her lips. 

“Dress up in disguises...that’s not half bad.” 

Kent was beaming at the idea; it was just like what the Mistress of Mystery would do in the Unstoppables! He was going to say as much before Irma thunked heavily against the doorframe before draping herself against it like she had meant to do that and happened to be a fashion model at all times. She was flushed, with an empty beer bottle in her hand. 

“Did I hear dress up..?”

Stone wobbled slightly still getting used to walking in the high boots that laced up just below her knees, her trousers were stuffed into them, and the bodice of the hitched up dress was constricting her breathing in addition to the suffocating head scarf obscuring her hair and features. 

A passing caravan trader had taken pity. She called herself a trashcan, but Quinn was struggling and a ride on top of a precariously packed Brahmin was better than nothing. Stone just wished the woman wouldn’t smoke so much around her bab—around Quinn. 

They traveled in scavenger style and now had the perfect cover story. Arriving at the stadium, Stone helped Quinn down off the piles of junk and walked with her in hand to speak with the Diamond City gate guard. 

“Here to pick up some more merchandise from the warehouse.” Stone somewhat factually explained and dangled her keys to show she owned a room. The guard nodded and after a warning of no funny business, let’s them through. Stone puffs against her scarf as they proceed inside, wrapping it tighter as they pass the hawking newsgirl.

Quinn tilted her head she hadn't meant it seriously.

Quinn turned to see Irma and instantly knew that she should of never mentioned the idea in the first place but what was the worst that could happen? 

Quinn gave Irma another look....Irma had been drinking.  Shit.   This wasn't going to be good. 

Quinn was a little more fortunate then Stone in the fact that she didn't have to wear anything with heels or have anything wrapped around her waist tightly instead she had a simple floral dress with a cute pretty design on it along with a jacket covering her.  The only issues she had with the overall clothing choice was the white tights that Irma had found for her and the white mary-jane shoes. 

Quinn sighed.  She definitely looked younger.  Her hair was pulled back into a low ponytail for now and she also had a scarf similar to Stone's so that they would 'match'.

Quinn's legs were still suffering big time and such a long walk wasn't good for her at all.  It also made it hard for her to keep on schedule because she wasn't in her room, in her rocking chair with Stone or in her bed with Stone.   

Quinn tried her best not to show her frustration but it was hard and difficult yet it also added and complimented the clothing Irma had put her in.

It had been difficult not to call Stone 'mommy, momma or mama' throughout this small trip of their's with the trader who just didn't seem to stop smoking at all.

Quinn held Stone's hand tightly as she got off the Brahmin.

Quinn kept close to Stone and had placed her other hand on Stone's dresses almost clinging to her as they went into the City and pass the newsgirl.  She didn't know Nat that well personally but she knew Piper.  Everyone knew Piper.  The quicker they got out of the city the better.  

“Read all about it! Holovid Holdup or Clever Coverup?!” Nat cried out from on her box, waving the headline. A dark haired woman, red leather coat, press cap, was just stepping out of her Publik Occurrences office reviewing her notepad when she saw the strange duo. 

Stone increased her pace, ducking along a back route finally stopping in front of a secured corrugated door. She shoved her key in the slot and ushered Quinn quickly inside to slam and lock it behind them, braving her back against it. She pulled her scarf free to finally get a gulp of fabric-free air.”

“Forgot about that reporter.” 

Quinn couldn't help but glance over at Nat when she heard those words and found her curiosity peaked.

Thankfully she didn't even get a chance to see what the newspaper was saying before being pulled away by Stone.

Quinn's eyes looked up and saw Piper. She quickly picked up her pace as well knowing all to well how interested Piper got about new commers to the city.

Quinn looked at Stone. They were safe or at least for next. Quinn removed her own scarft, "I thought you said that I would never see you in a dress again." said Quinn with a cheeky grin "Piper is probably on our tracks considering how fast we went off," continued Quinn, "uh? Mama I'm kinda really in need of a change." added Quinn with a slight blush.

She had been very wet when they met the traveller and she had quite a messy accident a few miles away from the city and it was starting to irritate her skin.

“Oh...?” Stone pushes herself off the door. “Is that why you’ve been a little cranky?” She kneels in front of Quinn to lift up the hem of her dress and cup the weight of her used disposable. They had gone for the more discreet form of accident protection, but that meant Quinn was in definite need of a change. 

“I thought that was just the smell from the city, poor baby girl, I’m so sorry, wait right there while I get everything ready.”

The warehouse was dusty and damp with particles floating in the air illuminated by the sunlight filtering through the translucent sections of cheap materials that made up the wall. Stone’s armor was hunched in the corner along with a BoS stamped metal supply crate. 

A flat floor mattress provided a place to sleep and Stone was busily arranging Quinn’s changing mat on top of it. She took Quinn’s hand gently in her own to help her lay down being careful of all the mess she had traveling with her.

One by one, Stone removes Quinn’s shoes then pushes up her dress to begin rolling down her tights. 

“Technically. I wouldn’t call this s dress.” Stone argued playfully. “I got pants on underneath.” 

The tights were down leaving the diaper exposed. Stone expertly pulled the tapes off the granny diaper Irma always had luck getting ahold of for them and lowered the front to see the splattered brown and yellow padding within. Quinn’s hips are rolled back, and the offensive diaper is bundled neatly aside. Chilly wiping shortly follows.

Quinn lowers her head and nods slightly in reply.  She had been acting odd a little but it was hard not to giving the huge mess that was surrounding her bottom and her kitty.  Quinn blushed slightly.  Where did kitty come from? Quinn shook her head a little, "M-my kitty feels funny." replied Quinn blushing shyly.  She felt turned on but that was normal giving the huge amount of training the Institute had put her body through!  

The diaper was icky but felt so good.  It was still something she fought with from time to time because she wasn't sure how to deal with that particular aspect about herself because it didn't come from her or the simulation but from the Institute.  Maybe she should talk to Stone about at some point? Or maybe Doctor Amari? Or even Curie if she was around the Den? She had thought about Irma but she felt uncertain about talking to her about this sexual desire she had and it was one that she wanted to get rid of and not keep because she didn't want to freak Stone out with it.

Quinn smiles softly at Stone as she felt the hem of the dress being pulled up and her diaper cupped.  It felt so pleasant.

"Yes mommy." replied Quinn softly as she stands waiting for her mommy to return to change her.

Quinn held Stone's hand and followed the woman over to the changing mat.  Quinn sat down carefully and could feel the mess squish underneath her loudly causing her to shiver.  Quinn watches as her shoes are taking off one by one.  It was a simple design even pretty and it kept her in a certain headspace along with the rest of her clothes which was good because it meant that she was behaving as she should rather then behaving as a member of the Brotherhood or as a traveler.   She was a polite young lady.  She had laughed when she was told that giving her loudness but she had been on rather good behaviour since leaving to Diamond City.

Quinn watched as her tights were lowered and lifted her dress a little exposing her swamp-like diaper.

Quinn giggled at the playfulness, "I wonder if Irma would be able to get you into a housewife's dress?" mused Quinn.  The idea of Stone wearing dresses and heels was funny to Quinn but she did not laugh only smiled at Stone.

Quinn gives Stone a gentle kiss on the lips and boops her nose.

Quinn lets out a small shaky breath.  It was cold! Quinn did her best not to squirm upon feeling the wipe but it was hard and she did have the tendency to get fussy at times during diaper changes partially because of how ticklish they could be and the sexual pulse she could feel from her kitty.  Quinn glanced at Stone, "Nap mama?" asked Quinn softly.  It was rare for her to ask for naps but she felt exhausted and wasn't sure if she could do much more walking unless Stone carried her.

Stone was noticing how sensitive Quinn was acting, how much more interest she was taking in what she had done in her diaper and her change. Stone hummed from the pleasant jolt of surprise from the kiss and little tap on her nose. A soft buzz of pleasure was still tingling through her when she saw Quinn’s bottom wriggle under her wiping. 

“Is it too cold?” She asks quietly, warming the wipes in her hands a little more before wiping, and paying light particular attention to the area that continued to grow wet despite her cleaning. She knew every inch of Quinn. Her hand came to rest on her bottom, agonizingly near. She felt her own heart thrumming and her face growing warm with a loving flush. 

“Nap time sounds perfect, my heart.” She replies in a hushed whisper, her hand patting the wetness gently. “We shouldn’t leave until dusk. Do you...do you want to nap with me? I can take care of you...” 

Quinn suppressed herself from moaning as she continues to feel her bottom getting wiped.

Each wipe was met with a small wiggle of her bottom.

Quinn nods a little but doesn't say anything at all as her kitty continues to grow wet. 

Quinn wanted nothing more than to have Stone's fingers inside of her right now. She felt incredibly worked up right now. She could feel Stone's hand on her bottom and most of all close to her naughty area. 

Quinn arches her back upon having her kitty petted, "Please mama," replied Quinn wiggling a little, "I-I wanna nap with mama pretty please." begged Quinn looking at Stone with a bright and lustful gaze.

Stone’s grey eyes twinkled and she smiled softly, lowering Quinn’s legs, the wetness protected changing mat crackles and rustles softly beneath them as Quinn’s ankles are lightly laid down aside leaving her legs open. Stone’s breathing became deep and rhythmic as she leaned above Quinn, kissing her.

“You’ve been so good. I think I can allow it.” She teased into her ear giving it a quick nip before bending to pull Quinn’s dress up more, nibbling her freed buds, while drawing her nails light as wisps down her belly and back down between her sopping legs. Stone hummed to play act a little loving Quinn’s squirms and knowing they were both in the right mindsets as confusing as they could be at times

“It almost feels like you had another accident.” She whispers. “Let me check...” Kindly, gently, her finger enters, starting a rhythm, a slow steady pace that is joined by another. Stone’s rough cheek moves past Quinn’s spread thighs until her hand is joined by hot breath, and anymore teasing words would have to wait.

Quinn watches Stone intensely and never removes her staring blue eyes away from Stone's grey ones.  She never liked breaking off eye contact at all and it was almost as if they were talking but they weren't saying any words at all to each other.   Quinn twitches a tiny bit more as she is lowered onto the changing mat which seemed to crinkle so very loudly and made her much more aware of what was going on right now.

She was Stone's baby....

She was Stone's lover....

She was Stone's apprentice.... 

The three seemed to merge into one right now but she couldn't help moan softly as she feels Stone's breath and then Stone's lips on her.  Quinn returns the kisses softly, gently and runs her tongue over Stone's lips before they parted.

Quinn shudders.  The teasing and quick nip of her ear just made her all the wetter.  She wasn't sure how much more she could take of Stone's teasing and had to remind herself that at some point she would need to give Stone a taste of her own medicine. 

Quinn's breath caught in her throat as she felt her the nibbling on her buds.  Her back arched up again at the sensations, "Mhm..." half moaned and half whined Quinn at the nails on her body. How cruel! Quinn twisted and turned a little and even went as far as to push herself forward slightly upon feeling Stone's fingers back on her kitty. 

A hot blush settled down on her face but it wasn't from embarrassment or humiliation at all.

Quinn was at a loss for words.  She was always at a loss for words whenever they had sex or 'love-making' which she called it a few times before and preferred it over the word sex. 

Quinn slowly started to lose herself as she felt Stone's fingers enter her and finds herself clutching tightly around them.  Her folds wet and eager.  

The moment a rhythm was found and started it didn't take long for Quinn to start moaning.  Her hands clench the mat beneath her as her hips lifted up slightly thanks to the intensity. Feeling Stone's hot breath so close to her kitty made her even more eager, "Mama..." moaned Quinn with her voice hoarse and broken as her body continues to turn, twist, wiggle about as she lets out a meow like moan.  It wouldn't take much longer for Quinn to burst at all and in a matter of minutes she let out her most loudest moan to date as her body climaxes. A small amount of liquid gushes from Quinn due to the intensity of it all.  

Stone continues lightly, bringing Quinn down, chuckling at her victory. 

“Shh. Shh.” Stone giggled huskily. She took Quinn’s thumb and guided it into her mouth since she didn’t have her pacifier on hand to keep her quiet. “We don’t want all of Diamond City to know, my love.” She grinned, removing her hand only to have it return with a handful of powder and brush extremely delicately, knowing how sensitive Quinn would be before then helping her into one of her cloth diapers for her nap.

Stone freshened up with some wipes, stowed the supplies, removed her dress, boots and tugged on an undershirt before laying back down and cuddling Quinn close.

Quinn was still moaning a little and panting after the entire event. 

Quinn blushed but nodded as she kept her thumb in her mouth and suckled softly.

Her body twitched a little at the baby powder and she felt relieved to be in a cloth diaper again knowing that it had been a while since she last peed.

Quinn watched as Stone undressed and instantly curled up against her mommy the moment Stone laid down next to her.

Quinn nuzzled her head against the crook of Stone's neck before yawning loudly. Her thumb still in her mouth, "I love you." said Quinn softly before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

One day she would be able to get Stone to scream that loud.....one day.

“I love you too.”

Stone kissed the top of Quinn’s head and snuggled down closer. 

Ironically, as night approached, Stone gently disentangled herself from Quinn to crouch in front of her supplies crate and take stock.

Light tinkles of metal clasps accompanies her dressing once again in her Brotherhood of Steel underarmor recon suit and it felt how it always did, good, just like a second skin.

Stone had a pair of Quinn’s fatigues and a folded diaper laid out for her just in case she needed it, and was debating the number of fusion cores she would need. Would they be worth their weight? Her plan to exit the city was just crazy enough they might be.

Quinn slept peacefully and didn't make a sound at all during her napping but that was because Stone was holding her and she felt safe otherwise she might of been a bit noisy.

Quinn woke up a few minutes later. She couldn't feel Stone's warmth and was a little worried until she saw Stone over by the Power Armour.

Quinn rubbed her eyes and yawned a little before standing up. Her diaper wet but not messy. Maybe it would be okay without a change? Or maybe not.

A sudden cramp in her stomach and in a matter of moments her diaper was filled. 

Quinn was now wide awake.

Quinn decided to crawl over to Stone rather than walk wanting to save as much strength as possible that she had for when they needed it. 

A small grumble from her stomach echoed. She felt a little hungry but she could last. It amazed her how well they both had eaten the last week but it wasn't surprising giving the fact that they both seemed to be in Irma's care now.

"What you thinking mama?" asked Quinn softly as she glances at the fusion cores and then back at Power Armour with realisation, "I can hold on to a few." offered Quinn with a smile.