LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

“How do I feel?” Stone puffs out her cheeks sore from all of her smiling, she leans in to tell Quinn her secret, her hands reaching for her diaper pins. 

“I’ve never felt better, my Star.” She kisses her cheek then straightens to do her willing duty. The pins are loosened and the diaper is opened. 

“Mhm.” Stone nods, surveying. “You used every inch of this one. I bet you feel better.” Quinn’s legs are raised as Stone helps her off her messed diaper. Cool wipes soon follow, scraping up  any sticky areas, but with softer lighter strokes around her fading  bruises. 

The doctors and Irma re-enter, Irma gasping slightly seeing Quinn’s bottom elevated, dirtied,  with the associated smell. 

“Pardon!” Curie immediately turned and tried to herd the rest out, but Irma held up her hand to delay her. 

“No, no please wait.” In her hand was a stack of white squares, a little plastic baby bottle. “We...seeing as this may last awhile. I traded a few caps and found a few things. I made deals for custom items on the way...” She approaches with the baby bottle full of clean water clutched to her chest, braving the messy work still underway to kneel by Quinn. “Quinn, honey, are you thirsty?” She offers the bottle and sets the other diapers aside with a rustle. Stone continues supporting Quinn’s legs and cleaning. 

“Drink your baba, Quinn. I can keep changing you.” Stone added, but paused a moment confused, the simulation planted that word in her mind for her. She shrugs dismissively and adds it to her expanding vocabulary. “It’s good to keep hydrated after all the fluids you lost, your diaper was soaked.”

Quinn continues to giggle as she see's Stone smiling and kisses her the moment she leans down.  She was still giggling and couldn't count because of that! 

Quinn smiles at the secret and the kiss on her redden cheek. She felt so good!

Quinn sighs with relief as the weight of the diaper is gone from her despite the fact that her legs and bottom was up in the air being cleaned by Stone. 

Quinn was happy with how gentle Stone was being with her bruised bottom. It felt good to finally get cleaned.  It felt good to get cleaned by Stone. Everything was so amazing and brand new to her now! It was as if she had been reborn again and she didn't find any embarrassment from drinking Stone's breastmilk like a baby. How would they be now outside? They were still teacher and student but also lovers and now mommy and baby.  She would have to train up her legs a lot more and get more used to walking again before attempting any missions unless there was a quick medical fix for her at all? She enjoyed how Stone seemed to glow brighter then before and knew that they were both reaping the rewards of this bounty but what new obstacles would this impose on them? Would she be able to be without Stone at all even for a day? Or would she cry? Would Stone be able to leave her to go out on missions? How would this work in the Brotherhood? Would the Brotherhood accept or reject them for this strange dynamic that they have now developed?  If they were rejected she knew that she could always return to Good Neighbour but she knew Stone had lived and breathed Brotherhood since the day she was born and knew that if they ever did get rejected or thrown out it would hurt her mommy a lot! Yet she also knew that Stone would be able to bounce back because what mattered was the spirit of the Brotherhood and not the Brotherhood itself! There was also plenty of other groups around that would be more then glad to take the two on if it ever comes down to it.   Would Stone choose her over the Brotherhood? She would choose Stone over the Brotherhood in a moment if it ever came down to it but they shouldn't be kicked at all giving the fact that they were both good workers for them and Stone was a Paladin as well yet Quinn also knew that politics did happen on the ship and within the Brotherhood. Some wanted to gain power, some just wanted to help but there were a few who were just terrible pieces of work that she was very wary of and had so far kept her distance from.

Quinn listens to Irma. She felt a little conflicted but happy that the blonde cared so much for her to do that! She was even further surprised if not a little delighted to see Irma kneeling down by her side.

Quinn stares at the bottle uncertain and unsure for a moment. A shy blush creeping onto her cheeks.

Quinn glances at Stone briefly and nods before settling her bashful gaze on Irma,"C-could you hold it for me, please?" requested Quinn shyly. Would Irma reject the request or accept? It was still hard to use her hands at times and there was a large part of her that felt so small to the point that she wanted people to take care of her but only people she or Stone trusted. She couldn't risk being so vulnerable in front of anyone else!  Quinn was curiously as to what else they had brought for her but didn't say anything as she looks at Irma with a happy, joyful yet shy gaze. 

Irma is poised for a moment then nods gently, popping the protective cover off the top of the bottle, and scooting in to settle more comfortably next to Quinn. She holds the nipple by Quinn’s lips to let her drink, shaking out a little lacy handkerchief to then dab up the dribble of leftover breastmilk on Quinn’s chin. 

“You do look so cute like this.” Irma confessed as Stone hoisted Quinn slightly higher to place a loudly crinkling plastic diaper under her, one that Irma had traded for. Powder then was papped and spread in soft circles. 

They were running out of clean cloth diapers and Stone wanted to save them for Quinn’s heavier nighttime accidents. 

Irma breathes in the powder scent with a happy sigh. 

“You know, a few of my clients have wanted to relive their baby days in my pods? The idea has seemed to be growing momentum. Perhaps I should offer a deluxe package...”

Stone rustles up Quinn’s diaper front and wraps it snug. It is not as thick as her cloth ones, but its tapes and the snaps of her onesie still keeps it well supported in place. 

Seeing the change was done and her patient decent again, Curie tentatively joins them, looking like she was preparing to say some difficult news. 

Quinn looks a little worried for a moment and unsure over what Irma was going to do only to smile brightly up at the woman.  She had always been close to Irma and this felt good to have Irma feed her a baba.  

Stone was and would always be the center of her heart no matter what but she did have a close relationship with Irma but it was different to the one she had with Stone cause Stone was her mommy and Irma was not.

Quinn suckled on the rubber nipple softly and drank the water as she looked up at Irma with her bright blue eyes.  A small blush highlighting her nose and cheeks but one of shyness again rather then embarrassment at the lacy handkerchief dabbing at her chin and the confession, "I'm always cute." replied Quinn softly with a confident grin as she then continued to drink her bottle contently.

Quinn blushed a little the diapers.  They were different from the cloth but she didn't mind and the loud crinkling noise sounded okay to her and in fact the noise was rather humorous to her, "Tch I can't sneak that much now with these can I?" said Quinn looking at Stone with a giggle before going back to her bottle happily. 

Quinn could smell the babypowder.  It smelt lovely and fresh.  Quinn keeps suckling the bottle happily only to look at Irma with a surprised look, "A test trail could always be the best way to start? A-also the only comfort people tend to get now is from drinking, chems or sex? So it might be a good route to take?" replied Quinn softly.

Feeling the diaper secure and the onesie snapped in place Quinn relaxed some more as she finished off her bottle that Irma was giving to her.   A slight giggle escaping from the Initiate before she glances at Curie.  A strange feeling washing over her.

Quinn finished her bottle and sat up a little leaning against Irma.

"Curie? Isn't it?" asked Quinn looking at the brown-haired doctor, "Is something the matter? You look troubled?" asked Quinn with concern before glancing at Stone. 

Stone still kneeled by Quinn’s feet bundling away her odorous dirty diaper, once done, her hands came to rest on her knees in tight fists of worry. Curie crouched down to Quinn’s level to deliver her diagnosis carefully. 

“As I think you and ze Paladin may ave overheard, Dr. Amari and I do not think your conditions are...treatable. We will continue to search for ways to help you with ze symptoms, but any sort of tampering is far too dangerous, and ignoring it may prove to be life threatening.”

She paused to gauge her patients’ reactions and Irma gave Quinn a little supportive squeeze already aware of these conditions based on her conversations with the doctors. She had already expressed her desire to order them the supplies to help.

Stone held a calloused hand against her heart, feeling that it all made sense. She was more worried for what this would mean for Quinn, and grappled with her contrary internal elation by the news she would be taking care of Quinn’s baby side indefinitely.

There was no surprise in her heart, only comfort, like  someone had wrapped her in a fuzzy blanket and told her everything was going to be ok. Like she no longer had to deny her body the air it needed to breathe

Stone took a deep breath and nodded with a relieved smile. As a Paladin, she knew she could adapt. Her steely eyes met Quinn’s promising her a future even with this now solidly part of their lives.

Quinn continued to look at Curie.

Quinn stayed silent as she took in the information Curie was telling her and thoughts for a few minutes.  

A sudden smile broke out onto her face, "That's okay," replied Quinn, "I don't mind that it's not treatable," admitted Quinn before looking at Stone as she shared a smile with her Paladin, "we adapt and change it's part of who we are and this? This is nothing compared to having a leg blown off," joked Quinn looking back at Curie, "so don't worry about it really!" added Quinn brightly with a huge grin.

It relieved her that this baby side of her wasn't treatable.  It meant that she was more open with Stone and herself.  It brought them so much joy despite the pain they have felt recently, "It might sound strange but I think this might of been one of the best things to ever happen to me," admitted Quinn with a slight blush, "so even if you were able to cure it I don't think I would accept," paused Quinn, "the only thing I want to know is if there's any problems with it? Any illness that could come from it?" asked Quinn softly.

She gave Curie a smile before looking at Irma with a reassuring gaze before settling her sights on Stone with the most happiest stare she's ever displayed yet.  Everything was good yet Quinn knew that there was always a calmness before the storm.  She just hoped whatever they faced next wouldn't be as deadly as the Institute. 

“Ze only complications or illnesses would be if you try to repress it. Otherwise..., be sure you are changed regularly to prevent a rash.” Curie smiled seeing they were both taking this so well, she felt able to say the little joke. She remembered her consciousness transition and was pleased these pods could continue to better people in some ways even with the darker sacrifices they sometimes demanded. She felt her own synthetic heart under her palm and  gave her thanks. 

The days transitioned, with Stone and Quinn trying to establish a routine to keep their simulations appeased while still maintaining their individuality all under the watchful eyes of the doctors who offered advice and consultation, especially during the rougher patches like disciplining, diaper use regularity, and stricter bedtimes.

Irma accommodated them with matronly grace and surprised them both when her shipments arrived. She took Stone aside, opened Quinn’s apartment to show off its new refurnishings. 

Stone, who had helped to clean and dispose of the detritus of chems and pre-war gadgets during one of Quinn’s naps, finding her notes about her struggles and carefully talking through them with her afterwards, now had her face colored a bright shade of red as she saw the overzealous designs and frills matching Irma’s own unique taste in fashion.

It was all stuffed into the small space a little weathered and rough around the edges like everything else in the Commonwealth, but specifically designed to make taking care of Quinn easier. A nursing chair, adult diapers, cloth, made with associated leak covers stacked in cubbies for when they would need to stay here during their travels, a proper bed with low wooden railings to help Quinn feel safe inside, a table for changing, their weapons and ammo neatly crated and of course Quinn’s memorabilia left untouched. 

Stone stammered unsure of how to show her thanks, but Irma merely tilted up her chin to give her a loving kiss; that was all the payment she required. 

Stone knocked on the doorjamb interrupting Quinn’s visit with Irma’s other tenant, Kent. The situation could not have been hidden from him so he joined their inner circle very understanding and kind as was his nature despite the horrible ghoul stereotypes floating from Diamond City.

The night was getting late, and Stone had a request to make thus interrupting the playdate.

”Quinn? I was thinking...you still owe me that date.” Stone grinned cockily.

It had been tough but worth it.  

The first few days were hard and if not painful at times.  She had acted like out occasionally due to the new set of rules that Stone had placed down for her but after a few days she had gotten more used to them and was less fussy now.  She still had problems with her more early bedtime but she accepted it with as much grace as she could muster but she knew full well that she and Stone would continue to disagree on the matter despite the fact that she would be out like a light in a matter of minutes whenever she was put to bed.  

Quinn would always make sure to apologise the next morning for her attitude and hug Stone if she ever stepped out of line (which normally meant a spanking before bed). 

It would likely  continue for sometime her dislike towards the earlier bedtime but she would learn to accept her bedtime and naps. 

The routine had unfortunately or fortunately giving Quinn more energy which meant that she was even more hyper-active then before but some quiet time with her Momma easily made her more sleepy and calm.

Quinn had been shocked by Irma's involvement but not surprised.  The new changes to her apartment were amazing and sometimes a little out there for her but it was something she had to get used to giving her new baby side and she did enjoy it!  The rocking chair always made her feel more small and safe.  The rails on the bed helped her keep in that mindframe and keep her calm.

The hardest thing that had happened during all of this was her talk with Stone.  Those letters were deep, personal and tragic.  It spoke of a depressed chems addict that just wanted everything to end.   Some of the notes spoke of her family and revealed to Stone that she had no mother growing up and that she felt guilty for 'killing' her mother during childbirth despite the fact that there was no doctor around to help with her birth.

The frills were a lot to take in but she knew that Irma had wanted them and what Irma wants, Irma gets.  At least that's how Quinn understands.

They now had a place to go to whenever they felt like.  A home.  That belonged to them and ironically in Good Neighbour; a place that Stone hated.  At least from Quinn's understanding.

She was glad that Irma and Stone had gotten along so well and had been surprised to see the two double-team her a few times when she had been naughty.  Such as sneaking out of her nap and reading a comic to going down to talk to Kent when she should be asleep like a good girl!

It had been three days so far since she had done anything 'naughty' and was finally settling down into the new arrangement better.

Quinn was busy standing on top of the desk and putting on a very deep voice, "Feany five! Death has come for you!  I AM THE SHROUD!" proclaimed Quinn loudly and puffing out her chest as she did a heroic pose on top of the desk.  

Quinn pauses and turns to see Stone.  A slight blush creeping onto her face as she was caught in the act.

Quinn's eyes widen and she jumped off the desk before walking over to Stone.

Taking Stone's hand she pulled it up and kissed the back of Stone's hand, "I certainly do! And the Shroud always keeps her word!" stated Quinn with a big goofy grin on her face as she keeps in character.

“Does she now?” Stone asked, her grin growing lopsided as she sticks her finger in the waistband of Quinn’s diaper as if for a check, but instead lightly tugs her up close against her for a soft kiss. 

“And does she always get the girl?” Stone asked quietly, gently, letting go of her diaper to tuck a loose strand of Quinn’s hair behind her ear. 

Quinn suddenly blushes at the tug as she is pulled closer to Stone, "Yeah she does," replied Quinn with a smirk, "always!" added Quinn returning the kiss with quite a bit of passion.

Her kissing had improved a lot and she wasn't as nervous anymore but that didn't stop her from blushing.

"So my love," said Quinn with a smile, "shall we head out and get you that drink?" continued Quinn kissing Stone softly on the lips again, "I bet I can get a free bottle of beer for us with my charm." added Quinn with a smirk.

Stone’s tough exterior was melting from the kisses, and it was her turn to wear the goofy smile. 

“You really think you could?” 

Stone’s hands rested on Quinn’s padded bottom wanting to keep her close in her arms.

“With that floating bucket of bolts I can barely keep from punt—.” She flinched and ducked, peeking around. “Don’t tell Curie I said that. Is she out today?” She breathed a sigh of relief remembering Curie had been needed back in her settlement.

Quinn nodded, "Yeah! Pretty sure? I just need to annoy that bartender enough to give it to us for free and I used to get stuff for free there otherwise I'd hack him into singing ol Mcdonald had a farm on repeat." added Quinn proudly.

Quinn sighed contently as she felt Stone's hand on her padded bottom. Quinn nuzzled her head against Stone's chest lovingly and laughed, "I won't mama promise," replied Quinn kissing Stone's lips again causing her to stand on her tip toes.

"That bartender is so bad I'm surprised it hasn't gotten torn for scrap yet." stated Quinn quietly.

Quinn looks back at Kent, "See you soon!" said Quinn waving her hand at him before going out the door leading Stone out for a change back to the parlor.

Stone barked a laugh at Quinn’s hacking threat, cackling until Quinn’s kiss drastically distracted her. She stood dazed for a moment  until her hand was being tugged by Quinn to follow. She grinned ear to ear and gave a little parting salute to Kent. 

Stone curls her lips together in happy anticipation, shoving one hand deep in her pocket as she marched dreamily beside Quinn through the parlor imagining the future course of alcohol and their night out together. 

“Is there anything you need before we leave?” Stone asked, squeezing Quinn’s held hand a little. “Coat? A quick change?”

Quinn smiled at Stone's laughter.  It filled her with so much happiness!

She felt good! Her heart was beating at a decent pace and her body burnt with a ton of energy.

She was going to make this the best date Stone's ever had!

Quinn pauses for a moment and places a finger on her chin to think, "I'll be fine," replied Quin, "my diaper isn't messy so I'm good." added Quinn as she once again takes the lead.  Quinn walked confidently out of the parlor but not before giving Irma a quick goodbye wave.

Quinn holding Stone's hand walked outside.

This would be the first proper time she had been out and about in Good Neighbour but she didn't care if someone tried to cause her trouble cause she would just beat them up and she also had Stone with her!  Quinn stepped forward her hand intertwined with Stone's to the Third Rail.

It was still as classy as ever!  Drunk idiots stood around the stage flirting with the singer or at least trying, "Let's go over here." said Quinn leading Stone over to the sofa's where it was more quiet and where they could cuddle up together, "I'll go get us some bottles." said Quinn giving Stone a quick peck on the lips and standing up.

Quinn took no notice of the stares as she walks over to the bar.

The Mister Hand was about to say something sarcastic and mean....

"Old McDonald..." reminded Quiin.

The Mister Handy grumbled and swore before passing Quinn two beer bottles.  He was not going to go through that again especially not from someone like Quinn! His reputation would be ruin!  The Mister Handy swore constantly for the next ten minutes and was excessively rude to it's next customer. 

Quinn sat down and passed the bottle to Stone with a great big grin as she took a sip from her own.

Stone was sat back still warmed from the kiss, her eyebrow quirking up as she watched her Quinn charm the bot. It was so nice to see her this confident. This was obviously her town. 

Stone took the offered bottle with a matching grin and clinked it with Quinn’s, giving her a soft headbutt as she laughed at their victory. She chugged it very un-lady-like before coming up for air with an appreciative gasp. 

Her arm wrapped around Quinn and cuddled her close, the beer making her happy and even more affectionate than normal. She pointed with the sloshing bottle to the stage. 

“New singer?” She asked simply. It didn’t look like the normal woman. 

Quinn was very confident! Extremely confident.

She had her lover sitting next to her and they were both just chilling.  It was almost as if they were never soldiers in the Brotherhood and just civilians!

Quinn laughed at the soft headbutt and nuzzled her nose against Stone's in retaliation.  

Quinn chugged her bottle in a similar fashion to Stone.

"Mhm?"

Quinn looked at the woman and frowned, "That's weird? Wait? I can't remember ever seeing someone else up on that stage besides Magnolia," stated Quinn, "weird? I wonder why? Mhm?" grunted Quinn looking around the pub before looking at Stone.

Quinn had her guard up a little and was in a cautious mindset.

She curled up against Stone a little and held her half-empty bottle closely.  She wasn't fond of this.  It didn't make sense to her? Unless something happened to Magnolia? But someone would of said something by now and she knew Hancock wouldn't be pleased at all if something did happen to Magnolia, "I wanna check out Mag's place later on just in case? It's probably nothing." added Quinn quietly before kissing Stone's lips gently.

Stone hummed enjoying the taste of Quinn’s lips. She nods in agreement. The Brotherhood brought civilization to the wastelands and with it law and order. If Quinn felt an investigation needed to be opened they would give it its due diligence, even if that would mean keeping Quinn up past her bedtime. 

The singer ended her song and announced her break she sauntered to the bar for a drink. Stone could feel Quinn’s worry and she nudged her softly.

“Should we go ask her?”

Quinn nuzzled her head against Stone's shoulder.

The singer was okay but not as good as Mag.

Quinn's bottle was nearly empty.  She had no problems at all staying up past her bedtime and had tried to do so many times but this was a genuine concern of her's.

Quinn nodded, "Probably nothing."

"So yeah! Let's go ask her!" 

Quinn stood up with a bounce and walked over to the new singer, "Uh? Hello? Miss?" said Quinn feeling a little nervous as she looked at this new person with uncertainty to the point that she had hidden herself a little bit behind Stone.

“Well hey there sugah.”

The dark-haired woman looked down at Quinn from her bar stool. She had a medium length hairstyle bob, black gown with matching gloves up past her elbows and a heavy Boston accent. She held a martini glass daintily in her hand. 

“Come to make a request?” 

“Not exactly.” Stone offered to say, peeking back at Quinn. “We were wondering if Magnolia had gotten sick? Is that why she’s not able to perform tonight?” 

“Poor Mags.” The singer lit a cigarette. “Nobody’s seen her for weeks, but with so many missing person cases popping up all over the Commonwealth what’s a girl to do?” She took a drag illuminating her face with the smoking embers in the dim bar. “Mayor Hancock’s been buzzing meaner than a stingwing. Offering caps for information last I heard.”

Quinn moved closer to Stone.

She had a hard time warming up to people at times and this just happened to be one of those times.  Admittedly it was rare for her to feel this so uncertain around someone normally she knew if a person was good or not.  

Quinn looked at Stone and kept a tight hold on Stone's arm. 

Quinn chewed her bottom lip, "Has anyone been in her apartment yet?" asked Quinn softly staying close to Stone.

Hancock? Worry struck through her. If it was that bad why hadn't he gone to her? Or Irma? 

"Why would anyone want her?" mumbled Quinn trying to think through everything that she knew about the singer, "Mhm! Can we go see Hancock, please?" asked Quinn, "He might know some more stuff mama." added Quinn letting the word 'mama' slip from her mouth as she tugs lightly at Stone's arm worry shinning brightly in her eyes.

Quinn felt nervous and if not a bit scared.  It didn't really surprise her that she felt that way and decided that must be part of the baby in her but she had Stone next to her and knew that she was safe.  Nothing bad was going to happen right? 

“Dunno, puddin’.” The singer replies. “I was just moving through looking for a gig when this one opened up.” The woman sipped her drink. Stone leaves her a cap and turns away from the bar with Quinn. 

“You know I think Hancock is a mutfruit left out in the sun too long, but your instincts are right. If this is Institute meddling we should get to the bottom of it.”

Just then, a cutesy jingle resonates from behind the bar and the holovid screen flicks on. Stone closes her eyes with dread, while cheers and whistles are drummed up from the drunks at the bar. 

A black and white image of a cartoony Brotherhood Knight clad in power armor walks with a silly step in time with the music on screen before being startled during an ambush, the armor caricature crosses at the knees only to have dribbles of oil fall down between them and piddle. The Babyhood of Steel title card spins into view. 

“C’mon Quinn we don’t have to...”

Stone stopped mid-sentence, staring at the screen. It wasn’t a rerun. 

Tinkling babyish music is played over the scene of a woman sat on a blanket, Baybhood diaper clearly on display as the nursemaid helped her play with her blocks, spelling out silly phrases like ‘I heart my diapers’ or ‘uh-oh no potty-o’. It was all inane, but the Third Rail crowd were eating it up. Between the rustles and baby talk a hissing and soft splatter started as the woman immediately soaked her thirsty diaper and all she could do was blush furiously behind her bonnet and big pacifier. The nursemaid singsongs in a high pitched voice it was time for her diapee change! 

The bar brayed with laughter and curses to both the Institute and Brotherhood and anyone else who wanted to screw with their town. Stone paled, squinted, barely able to comprehend through her shock. 

“Quinn...why does she look like me?”

• Like 1

Quinn sighs softly.  She shouldn't feel so suspicious over the singer at all but she just didn't like the fact that Mag's wasn't singing and worse of all missing, gone. It wasn't right.

Quinn held Stone's hand feeling worried.

Not another holovid! Yet....it was different.

Quinn stared at the woman on screen before looking back at Stone.

Was that a synth on the holovid or the real Stone?

Quinn felt cold.

She led Stone out the Third Rail.

"The Institute probably has images of us," stated Quinn trying to think and work this all out, "I take it they were able to copy you rather easily like they did me? They normally have synths built before exacting out what they want to do," continued Quinn, "it wouldn't shock me if they would be able to get exact copies of anyone but....Stone?" asked Quinn with a slight whimper as she tries to get a hold of herself, "If she looks like you and is on there? I mean....I'm sorry!" whimpered Quinn the simulation inside of becoming worried, "I just...c-could we get Doctor Amari to check you, please? Before we talk anymore? Or do anything else? I love you so much b-but what if you were captured in the night or something and this isn't you." stated Quinn completely confused and shocked as she pulls Stone towards the Memory Den, "I'm really sorry if it is you mama I'm just really frightened." confessed Quinn.

"Doctor Amari!" shouted Quinn in a panic.  Her emotions all over the place.  Tears running down her face, "I need you to check Stone and see if she's a synth or not." 

The doctor stumbles down from her workshop, magnifying spectacles perched askance on her nose with a mess of wires in her hands. 

“Quinn? I heard yelling!”

“No, no!” Stone butted in shaking a little but assuring herself over and over again that she wasn’t a copy. She couldn’t be! She frantically removed her belt and unbuttoned her pants to drop them and hop one foot out then the other. She rolled up her boxer’s spandex showing a bite mark.

“Here! Look! Did you notice this when she was wetting? You’d be able to see this. It wasn’t there! I was bitten by a mongrel dog on one of my first patrols. She looks /like/ me, but she isn’t me.”

Kent nervously joins the commotion in the parlor worried for Quinn and with urgent news, but Irma storms forward weapon in hand. 

Quinn continued to cry.  

She wasn't sure what to do.

She felt so scared!

Quinn took a couple of deep breathes as she watches Stone remove her belt, unbutton her pants and drop them.

Quinn looked at the bite.  She hadn't seen it on the other Stone....but she still felt so overwhelmed.   That first night they had together....she had seen it and she remembered seeing it a few times before when she had been secretly spying on Stone in the wash room on the Prydwen when she was still nothing more then a runt who was complaining about having to have rad-x up her butt.

Quinn breathed in heavily, "Thank fuck the Institute has never seen you naked." announced Quinn loudly letting the others know that this was the real Stone and not a synth.

Quinn felt relieved but emotionally exhausted.  That had been intense for her.  Her heart was beating fast.  

Quinn threw her arms around Stone and cried loudly, "I'mma sorry." sobbed Quinn.  She was scared....scared that Stone was trapped in the Institute and that they weren't Mommy and Baby!

Quinn placed her thumb into her mouth and begun to suck before glancing up shyly at Stone, "I-I was scared..." whispered Quinn.

• Like 1

Stone kneeled and hugged Quinn close laughing with shaken relief. 

“Thank fuck, Quinn.” She repeated. “I was scared too.”

Father had mostly cleaned up Dr. Weber's mess, expediting a new synth model for the BoS Initiate escapee, but it would take time before completion.

Meanwhile, he had actually used the holovids to his advantage, not only keeping them anonymous, but now destabilizing the Brotherhood leadership, and pulling in a steady stream of profit from businesses to boot. 

He logged off from his terminal and checked his watch. He was done with his business for the day, and wanted to check on the new 'baby'. 

Exiting his office, cane in hand, he casually walked to the nursery level.

“Oh! F-Father! What a pleasant surprise!” The nursemaid chimed delightedly seeing him arrive at the upgraded nursery. “Are you here to see the baby?”

He hadn't seen Dr. Weber since the punishment and treatments began and was actually looking forward to seeing her. After a coy laugh, he directed the nursemaid to proceed.

They walked inside towards a large bassinet where some cooing and crinkling could be heard. As soon as Father saw the baby, he put his hand over his mouth and was somewhat embarrassed. Inside was Weber, her face now altered by the common practice of facial reconstruction to look like the Prydwen’s leading Paladin.

It was simple really. For a few caps anyone could have it done, and it was a better use for the doctor as an asset to the Institute than expending the effort to construct an entirely new synth, especially one with incomplete data. 

The disguised doctor wore a very cute girly onesie, matching booties, and a lace bow done up in her short Stone-lookalike hair, while wearing a thick diaper, sucking on a big pacifier, and playing with a garish rattle. Her body could not be so easily altered and it was clear that it was the doctor who still laid there in a diaper to the trained eye. 

Dr. Weber squirmed with fear and her suckling quickened seeing Father lean over her cradle. He turns to the maid and asks for privacy. She curtsies and takes her leave.

“Doctor...,” He smiled unkindly. “I see you’ve settled in and adjusted nicely. Thanks to you, I must say our operational budget has increased significantly.” 

Weber squirmed again with humiliation and shame laying there diapered and helpless beneath him. Her pacifier fell aside for her to ask meekly, “F-Father? W-When can I have the reversal surgery and r-resume my duties? They said if I was good and acted well I co—“

He gently shoved her pacifier back in and tickles under her chin.

“Your punishment will be over when I say so, my dear. You’re far less expensive to maintain this way than a synth, or when you had your other big girl responsibilities. No, I still may have some use for you yet.”

Stone looked Quinn straight in her bright blue eyes. “Thank you for believing in me. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I lost your trust.” Her steel grey eyes actually welled slightly, but she blinked them away.

”The Brotherhood on the other hand...May take more convincing...” 

• Like 1