LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn grinned.  A date! They were going on a date! She felt so excited and nervous at the same time! She knew that she shouldn't be but the thought of going on a date was a big deal to Quinn.  She's never been on a date before! How did one act on a date? She'd just have to figure it out.

Quinn giggled a little as she was rocked side to side during the checking of her diaper.

Quinn frowns slightly but nods, "Staying out of trouble?" asked Quinn with a smirk, "We can give it a try but giving my luck we're probably going to end up in a lot of trouble sooner or later." joked Quinn before blushing slightly at the quick peck which she returned, "It does! But I've lost count so I'll just have to start again!" added Quinn amused and smiling brightly, "I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem will it ma'm? Or should it be two thousand for losing count?" joked Quinn as she wobbled about for a second on her feet before finding her balance.

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

Quinn took Stone's hand in her's and held tightly.  She didn't want to lose any physical contact with Stone.  It made her feel more safe and more reassured about herself.

Stone raised their clasped hands and kissed the back of Quinn’s. “One thousand nine hundred and ninety nine to go.” She smiled.

They secured the apartment and walked unhindered until they stood outside the Memory Den. Stone stood, looking up, sizing it up. After a quick readjusting shrug of Quinn’s diaper supplies bag and a courage-mustering breath Stone trudges forward leading Quinn inside. 

Red. That was all Stone’s mind could register the moment she entered. That, and a woman lounged in an elaborate dress across an elegant chaise. She sits up taller noticing them enter then slinks to her feet like a hungry cat. 

“Hello, traveler...What brings you to...is that my little Quinn?!” Her boots clack over and she’s crouched in front of Quinn, her feather boa-lined dress tickling Quinn’s nose as she gives her two big wet kisses on her cheeks and a big tight hug against the tops of her soft bare bosoms.

“I saw you on the vids, my poor poor darling.” She pet Quinn’s hair.

Stone’s eyes couldn’t help but narrow. She tries not to let her jealousy show, nor the fact that she felt severely underdressed in comparison. She reminded herself this was the woman who had helped to watch over Quinn. 

Quinn watched and grinned at the affection she was receiving from Stone. The back of her hand felt warm and so did her heart.

Despite the many dangers around her and her horrorfying adventures to date Quinn had a huge spring of energy in her step and she knew she had Stone to thank for that. She already felt better but the road to recovery was going be hard and difficult.  Anything could set her off or make her anxious but Stone made that alright. She felt relaxed with Stone and knew any separation from the Paladin would set her back big time until she learnt how to deal with her trauma more efficiently but she already knew that she would need Stone for the rest of her life and dreaded the day when her lover might not be so lucky in combat but she doubted that Stone would die at all and especially anytime soon. How would Stone cope if they were separated again? Quinn held onto Stone's hand tighter.

Entering the Memory Den was odd.

A sense of fear formed in the pit of her stomach but she knew that there was no reason for it.

The Memory Den was like a second home for her, really. She had been a pre-teen when she first visited and remembered clinging to Irma for a great deal of comfort for the first few weeks and would often just sit cuddled up against the woman before finding her strength again to wonder the Wasteland. Her visits grew shorter as she grew and become more reckless but whenever she had been frightened to the core she would always return to cling to Irma before setting off again.

Quinn felt embarrassed by her neediness at times. All that clinging had been transferred to Stone but Stone had giving her a life; a good life and that wasn't possible in Good Neighbour. It was something no one else could of provided for her but she did have a special place in her heart for the blonde woman before her.

Quinn blushed bright red at the term and squeezed Stone's hand tightly in reassurance.

Quinn closes one eye as she is kissed on both her cheeks by the woman but smiles softly.

That damn boa! 

Quinn 's nose twitched and she sneezed loudly. Her diaper crinkling a little despite the new design to make it more quiet.

Quinn blush turns redder. Irma's breasts were so soft against her cheek! Quinn wrapped her arms around Irma to hug her but not before giving Stone another gentle squeeze of the hand.

"I've missed you," replied Quinn softly, "the vids..." mumbled Quinn with a small shudder remembering the eyebot and thus the Institute.

Tears swarmed Quinn's eyes and she started to sob loudly into Irma's chest unable to control herself. It was such a fresh and raw wound for her. Quinn unable to stop herself places her thumb in her mouth to suck finding added comfort by doing so and glances a little at Stone, "I-i-irma..." stammers Quinn through her tears and thumb sucking, "this is Stone my Paladin and lover." added Quinn softly rubbing her tearful eyes.

“A Paladin! In my humble abode?” Irma glances up at Stone whose cheeks tinted slightly at the introduction, but still held herself with strict military bearing. Irma treated this information to a smile, still comforting the shuddering Quinn in her arms. She looked down, plucking lightly at Quinn’s thumb sucking. “Your thumb again sweetheart? I understand it’s comforting after everything you’ve been through, but we might have to get the hot sauce out again.”

Irma thought she had heard it earlier, but she couldn’t help but breathe deeper, nuzzling her nose playfully against Quinn’s. “You smell so nice what have you been using—“ She gasps at the realization. “Oh does she keep you in those dreadful things? You say the word and we’ll run her straight out of town.”

Quinn whined slightly at the tugging of her thumb by Irma. It was a hard habit to break and while the hot sauce had gotten her to stop for a month or so she would always return to suckling her thumb. It was a dreadful habit but she wasn't going to give it up anytime soon especially with what she had experienced recently.

"No sauce!" mumbled Quinn from behind her thumb uncaring that she was being rather whiny.

Quinn couldn't stop the giggle from escaping her as she felt Irma's nose against her own.

Quinn paused and shook her head and removed her thumb from her mouth, "Nuh! She saved me! I was on jet and they did a cleanse which is why I'm wearing diapers," said Quinn, "I would be dead without Stone," continued Quinn, "the only reason I'm stuck in diapers now is cause of the..." paused Quinn whimpering, "institute and I'll probably be stuck in them for a long time as well considering the stupid amount of damage they've done." added Quinn with a scowl.

"Stone looks after me really well! She's always saving my arse." stated Quinn looking over at Stone with a bright smile before looking at Irma.

Quinn took a deep breath and pulled up the sleeve of her shirt showing red scars, "T-that's where they put these little sucker things on me and then they poured electric through my body it hurts really bad still and its really hard to walk as well," continued Quinn, "look," said Quinn showing Irma the palm of her hands which were badly scar'd and burnt, "I would still be tortured if it wasn't for Stone." added Quinn as she gently nuzzles herself against Irma.

Irma takes hold of Quinn’s hands, examining them, seething. It wasn’t easy running a business in the Commonwealth. She could be ruthless when she needed to be  and she certainly ran through some scenarios where who ever did this to her little tenant would meet a grisly end. Stone had reacted similarly when she first saw them.

“And she’d still be on jet by the looks of it.” Stone added gravelly. She crossed her arms after slinging that barb, and Irma slowly stands in response to that challenge, patting Quinn standing next to her.

“Honeychild, Goodneighbor is paved in chems. You can get a high just kicking up dust in the street. That’s not exactly a fair divination to recite especially when Quinn is free to do as she chooses.” 

Stone’s jaw tightens and Irma smiles softly back down at Quinn. “Now, what trouble are you in to come see me?” She twirls a strand of Quinn’s hair to make it curl. 

Quinn watches Irma carefully knowing how protective the older women could get at times.

Quinn smiled slighly.

It was true she would still be hooked on jet without Stone looking after her. She hoped Irma would realised how important Stone was to her! 

Quinn blushes a little at the petting and sighs. She was free to choose as she pleases but she chose Stone. She would always choose Stone no matter what.

"O-oh," stammers Quinn as a strand of her hair bounces and curls, "we have a appointment book cause we need to get something checked out and your doctor has knowledge about the loungers and simulations!" admitted Quinn only to blush a little.

Her diaper was growing warm and wet. Quinn looked at Stone and smiled reassuringly. She hoped Stone didn't feel jealous at all by Irma.

Quinn felt comforted by the presence of the two woman despite the fact that the two weren't interacting very well but that couldn't be helped.

Quinn begin to frown. Her legs were becoming stiff! Quinn begin to shake a little before dropping down onto her knees. Breathing heavily she looks at Stone, "M-my legs! They feel numb." whimpered Quinn suddenly feeling lost and rather helpless despite being safe right now. She looks up at Irma with a frightful stare. Her hearts races. She doesn't feel well at all and suddenly her face begins to pale as her body goes into shock for a few minutes.

So much interaction was unusual. Being under different lighting wasn't normal. Being somewhere else rather than her nursery wasn't normal!

“Q-Quinn?! What’s—“

Stone practically elbows Irma out of the way recognizing the signs immediately having seen them in combat and trained as a trauma medic. She shouts for Irma to get a blanket. She helps Quinn to turn and lay on her back as she props her feet up on her diaper bag to keep them elevated. She unbuttons Quinn’s trousers, rips aside her cover and loosens her diaper to not restrict her circulation and was scared to see the diaper so wet and discolored. Cursing the ‘plucked chicken’ softly, Stone sheds her jacket to cover Quinn and keep her warm in the meantime.

“Quinn? You need to answer me, Star. How many kisses do we have left, hm?”

Irma returns with blankets and professional help. Two lab-coated women hurry to Quinn’s side rolling a barebones medical stand. 

“Zes is not a chemical allergic reaction, correct?” The pixie brown haired doctor asks Stone with a heavy French accent. She’s prepping fluids while the other doctor places an oxygen mask over Quinn’s face. Stone acknowledges and explains the resurgence of past  trauma watching the doctors do their work.

Stone holds Quinn’s hand, lightly rubbing over her scars. Inside the Paladin’s chest was a coiled constrictor of worry, but she was calm as a grey fog bank on the outside. 

“Hang in there, Star Cap. I’m right here. We’re taking good care of you.” 

Irma lays the brought blanket over Quinn and rubs the sick girl’s arm feeling helpless to do more.

Quinn finds herself becoming cold yet hot.  Everything seemed to spin.  Her eyes were wide and scanning the room in a frantic manner.  Why did everything feel so cold? Quinn nearly curls up but finds herself on her back thanks to Stone's help.

Her mouth felt dry.  Her vision was blurred.

She felt dreadful. 

Her diaper began to fill up even more with piss and shit.  

It was all so horrible.

Quinn opened her mouth to try and reply but only heavy gasps escaped as she reached out to Stone.

This was the worse attack yet.  Quinn blinked as tears streamed down her face, "T...T..." stammered Quinn, "Th...Th..."

"Thousand...." mumbled Quinn.

"Thousand..."

"Thousand and...."

"Thousand and ninety..."

Thousand and ninety nine..." whispered Quinn her throat tight.

Quinn closes her eyes.

Her breathing becoming less panicky and slowing down more.  Quinn stayed silent and just breathed in and out for ten minutes. Her hand clutching Stone's.  She felt so helpless and weak. Maybe she was?  The oxygen mask was helping her.  Soothing her. Making it more easy to deal with everything that was happening and going on.

Quinn opened her eyes and looked weakly at the people around her before removing the mask slowly, "S..s...sorry." stammered Quinn still shaking and pale but not as bad as before, "I...I didn't mean to." whispered Quinn coughing and trying to sit up only to fall back down on her back, "What's wrong with me?" asked Quinn looking at Stone, "Why does it...feel..so hard to move?" asked Quinn quietly.

“I...” Stone clutched Quinn’s hand tighter, but her heart dropped to her boots and her nerves prickled like ice. She looked at the doctors for answers. They both wore deeply concerned expressions. 

“You are ze ones here for ze simulation research? Perhaps ze simulation is rejecting its host?”

“We shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves Curie. We’ll run all the standard tests in the memory pods. Paladin Stone, correct? May you help us move her? She is stable enough for transport.”

Stone gently bridal carries Quinn not caring about her wet diaper squishing and leaking onto her sleeve, the only thing that mattered was figuring out what could be wrong. 

“Quinn? I’m Dr. Amari.” The doctor introduces herself holding the oxygen mask over Quinn’s mouth. This is Curie a respected colleague of mine and we’re going to find out what’s going on.”

The oxygen and IV poles are wheeled to a pod where Quinn is laid down inside. Dr. Amari immediately begins a rudimentary scan. The pod can remain open for this and Curie stands by her colleague’s shoulder to see the read outs. Irma had followed the group and finds a spot to sit on the lip of the pod brushing Quinn’s hair through her worried fingers. 

Quinn was weak. Her hold on Stone's hand was pitiful. She wished badly that she could reassure her Paladin but it was hard because she didn't know what was going on at all!

The simulation might be rejecting her? It wasn't unbelievable to think that but she could still feel the baby inside of her mind. It was screaming and wailing. It had been repressed so much! It was in so much pain and agony. The only thing that could possibly sooth the simulation was a mother's milk but that wasn't possible. Was it? No one could provide breastmilk to the simulation could they? Maybe it was something else? She didn't know. The pure agony that the simulation was in was just astounding and Quinn was scared. She didn't want anyoneto find out how much pain she truly was in right now.

Quinn barley registers Doctor Amari's name or Curie's as she curls up against Stone's chest feeling completely and utterly vulnerable.

The pod felt safe. It felt cozy. It reminded her of her crib. The simulation was still in agony but she felt more relaxed.

Quinn holds Stone's hand tightly and offers her other hand to Irma. Knowing that the two were likely worried for her. 

Her head thumped the simulation wanted comfort but was scared yet she felt scared as well. The simulated baby had increased her emotions and made her more vulnerable then ever before. What a mess.

Quinn took a few deep breathes and glances over at the two Doctor's wondering what they might find and what they'll suggest to fix the problem that is going on in her right now. 

Quinn looks at Stone with worry. How was Stone holding up? She wanted to know badly! So much stress wasn't good for her.

A little more pee flowed into her already heavily used diaper. Quinn closes her eyes tight feeling embarrassed that Irma had to see her in such a pathetic state.

Irma saw the velvet under Quinn grow dark. Stone only kept her eyes on Quinn’s face, holding her hand. Her entire body ached. 

“No, it is ze opposite!” Curie remarked with awe. “The simulation zero is crying out for attention.” She touched the screen to show Amari. “It az completely integrated itself with her psyche. Any attempt to alter it would be extremely dangerous. She may lose all cognit—What is zis?”

The readout became garbled only because Stone had joined Quinn in the pod. Cuddling with her, speaking soft words while gently helping her remove her boots and wet pants. Leaving her naked except for her opened onesie shirt and wet diaper trying to help her feel as little as possible. She kisses Quinn on the forehead and removes her oxygen mask, removes all the medical leads from her. The simulation in Stone has been just below the surface, blocked by her uncertainties, her inhibitions, but now she knew how needed she was, how desperately so. She felt the pinpricks around her breasts and the tingling ache. Both doctors stood amazed before quickly asking the building’s shocked matron to procure a modesty sheet. 

Stone cradled Quinn in her lap as comfortable and easy as breathing, letting the program take over, pulling aside her shirt, exposing her breast. 

“Quinn?” She whispered, breathily. “You need to let yourself be that baby girl of mine or you’re going to get even more sick. You don’t need to worry about a thing. I’m here to take care of you. I-I’m here. M-Mommy’s here, baby girl. Mommy’s here.” Her voice lost its roughness and she said her position more confidently, nuzzling her baby and letting the simulation stuffed into the recesses of her mind finally come forward without filters, without worries. 

The wires reminded her of the Institute! It terrified her! Quinn whimpered softly. What was going on? She could see Irma looking at her? Her eyes went down to see the wet patch on the velvet. Her diaper was leaking! It made her more scared, more vulnerable and more worried but she was helpless to make it stopor do anything about her current condition. She looked at Stone with a painful gaze. Her head hurt! She wanted to cry but she didn't. Her heart raced and banged loudly in her chest from being wired up. 

Quinn knew they weren't going to hurt her but her otherself which had been repressed so much wasn't rational and was scared. It was bursting to come out. She didn't know what to do!

Quinn could barley make out Curie's words. What did that all mean exactly? Integrated with her psych? Was it a part of her? Properly? That couldn't be possible could it? But if it was? Would that mean she would have baby like tendencies? Shouldn't it of rejected her straight away the moment it had been repressed by the Institute? Unless it saw something in her? Saw a need? She had always been childish in some ways. It would of rejected her if it didn't see anything? She never had a mother. Could that be why? She had been wondering the Waste since she eight years old and it wasn't until she found Irma that she had an adult in her life but by then she had cruelly locked herself away emotionally from that part of herself which was yearning for guidance. It was why she latched onto Stone and never let go of her.

Quinn watched Stone and watched as the wires were pulled from her.

Her boots and pants were gone. She was incredibly vulnerable and felt so small now especially with Stone in the pod with her. Next came her onesie. It was pulled opened showing off her wet and messy diaper to the occupants of the room.

Vulnerable, small, helpless and in need. She squirmed a little in Stone's hold unsure and frightful. What sort of Brotherhood Knight to be was she? Her body was sweating terribly and veins appeared in her neck more. She had gone very pale now. The baby needed to be secure otherwise she could get sick.

Quinn was frightened.

She was cuddled up against Stone and somehow that made everything better. Being held by Stone calmed her. 

She needed to be that baby girl or she'd get sick? Tears formed in her eyes.

Mommy? Hearing Stone say that filled her with a incredible neediness that she's never experienced before.

Quinn stares at Stone uncertain and glances at Stone's chest allowing the tears to fall from her eyes.

Quinn lowered her guard, "Mommy." whispered Quinm her voice raw. 

Quinn breathed heavily and at last a loud agonising wail broke through. It was the repression of the simulated baby escaping finally. 

Quinn curled, clung and cried as her mouth uncertainty latches onto Stone's exposed nipple.  She wanted her Mommy's milk. She wanted Stone's milk. She needed Stone's milk. She needed her Mommy's milk. Tears continued to fall as she suckled desperately. Her Mommy was here. It was okay. She was safe, "Mama." whimpers Quinn quietly as she allowed herself to relax and for the simulation to come through more. It was okay? Wasn't it? For her to be Stone's little baby girl? She had been so repressed and tortured but now she was free and that meant allowing herself to open up and show the full extent of the damage that had been done to her. 

The simulation was a curse and a blessing. It would heal her but it would take time. Both of them needed this. They both needed to be reassured. 

Stone was her Mommy and she?

She was Stone's baby.

Stone’s cradle tightened around Quinn, curling over her protectively with sadness, happiness, and relief as she heard the first infant wail peal from Quinn’s lips. She kissed and shushed, rubbed and patted, guiding her soft nipple to act as a pacifier for the baby and when she felt the suckling, her smile grew so soft and so kind it was like the years of fighting, doctrine, and politics from the Brotherhood all at once lifted off her shoulders leaving behind a smooth and shining mother with the protective strength of a  warrior. 

“Mamma’s here for you.” Stone repeats whispered and kisses the top of Quinn’s head, supporting it and her dirty bottom against her firmly but softly, so her fragile precious Quinn can completely relax in her hold. She was happy the diaper was being used, it meant Quinn’s body was able enough to be letting go. 

Quinn's walls came crumbling down as she feels Stone's arms tighten around her.

She had been so scared.

So alone.

So lost.

She had been so broken.

Quinn suckled gently on Stone's nipple while she cried softly. Why did this sooth her so much?

Hearing the soft gentle whisper from Stone she couldn't help but calm down and slowly her heartbeat was returning to a more normal pace.

Her body was no longer shivering. Quinn continued to suck hoping badly for milk to enter her mouth as she continued to suckle trying to nurse from Stone.

Everything was starting to feel okay again.

It was okay. It was okay. She wasn't alone anymore. She would never be alone again.

Quinn unlatched herself for a moment, "Momma!" gasped Quinn her voice shaky but full of love for Stone.

Quinn nuzzled Stone's chest uncaring that her diaper was dirty. Stone's pets on her bottom felt reassuring.

Quinn took a deep breath before latching herself back on to Stone's nipple.  She felt energised again! She felt stronger and soon enough her skin was no longer a dreadful sickly colour but normal again. Her diaper becoming more wet throughout this exchange.

Each suckle shot a tingle through Stone, settling at the base of her neck, pooling there until it was all too much to bear and the simulation answered, her breasts swelled from Quinn’s infantile attention and soon allowed her to finally drink. Stone hummed with the release and stroked Quinn’s hair. “There you go.” She cooed and repeated, before feeling more pee leak from Quinn’s diaper, trickling onto her hand and into her lap, but she wasn’t bothered, knowing that was what little babies were expected to do. 

“Don’t worry, Princess, you’ll get a new diaper just as soon as you’re done.” Stone whispered softly watching Quinn through the eyes of a mother and giving her another gentle kiss.

Behind their hung privacy curtain, not quite put up quick enough not to glimpse Quinn on Stone’s breast, soft voices were discussing things and booted feet made for the door with a sound purpose. 

Quinn finally got what she had wanted and needed. 

Milk filled her mouth and Quinn more aware than she had been back in the vault suckled to her hearts content. 

The milk cooled her throat and she felt refresh.

She drank greedily and fast not used to nursing from a breast causing some milk to dribble down her chin.

Quinn didn't feel embarrassed much because this wasn't mocking or hurting her. This was giving her comfort. She just hoped that Stone was okay with this and not mad at her but she already knew the answer to that otherwise Stone would of left her long ago.

Quinn settled down and was back to normal as she continued to nurse. A slight redness formed across the bridge of her nose indicating bashfullness rather than embarrassment.

The idea of being Stone's little princess made her giddy inside and that felt good! She didn't even realise that the three women were talking softly or that they had left! Her attention was fully on Stone.

Quinn continued to drink for another five minutes. She felt happy! Her stomach was full and she was content.

Quinn let go and yawned softly,"Mommy," whispered Quinn rubbing her eyes, "love you." added Quinn with a soft sweet smile and bright shinning blue eyes.

As Stone gazed lovingly down at Quinn, her lucidity keeps pace with Quinn’s, little by little, like a silk curtain lifting up past her nose, her cheeks, her eyes, she sees her milk on Quinn’s chin and her ears tingle, her nose blushes, but like Quinn, it isn’t embarrassment or shame its shyness and care. 

Mommy. She heard it again from Quinn; her apprentice, her love. The word fit her and wrapped around her like her armor, something she didn’t need to think about, something she wore as naturally as anything else. She didn’t need to fight what was now apart of her and she accepted it now with open arms. Stone leans in closer, her smile more warm and meek and true.

“Mommy loves you too.” She says in a soft whisper back and nuzzles Quinn’s nose.

• Like 1

Quinn's smile grows upon seeing Stone's own smile.

She felt warm.

She felt loved.

She felt innocent. Was that even possible anymore? To feel innocent after everything that had happened.

Quinn realised that she would feel okay staying like this forever in Stone's arms. 

Stone loved her too...

Mommy loved her too.

Quinn curled up against Stone and stared up shyly at the woman who was her protector.

This felt right.

She felt strong like this despite the fact that she was in a soggy diaper! She felt like she could take on the world! This new found strength was giving her confidence and determination! More than she ever had before! And it was all thanks to Stone. Her Paladin, her lover and het mommy.

What greatness would she be able to achieve now? She felt like the Shroud! She was stronger than the Shroud! Stronger than the Institute! She felt alive and powerful.

Quinn was filled with confidence! 

Quinn returned the nuzzling and giggled softly, "Mama," uttered Quinn happily wrapping her arms around Stone, "mama!" exclaimed Quinn with a pleasant and joyus laugh that filled the room and echoed loudly. 

She felt so small! She felt good because everything was good! She was safe and finally knew that she was safe at last because she was no longer holding anything back! She wasn't in pain anymore!

“That’s right!” Stone said lifting Quinn up with her from the pod, even tossing and catching her a little in the air as simply as the medicine ball she used to train with back aboard the Prydwen. “And mama’s got some strict orders direct from my Princess. Can you guess what they are?” She tickle attacks Quinn’s belly as shifts her onto her hip.

Quinn knew that she shouldn't be surprised by Stone's strength but it still caught her off guard being lifted up in the air and that thrown.

Quinn knew that she was safe and giggled loudly! 

Quinn looks at Stone shyly with a smile and shakes her head "No mama?" replied Quinn curiously as she gazes up into Stone's eyes.

Loud laughter and giggles explode from Quinn as her belly is tickled.

Quinn squirms and places her hands down on Stone's side and start to tickle her mommy back! After all she did know Stone's tickle spot!

“Ah! Ah!” Stone arches away from the tickles with a laughing whinging smile and tries to hold Quinn out of range at arms reach, her diaper sags deeply with its full weight as she’s held out. Stone pouts then grins to put on her airs of seriousness.

“I have pledged my loyalty to protecting my Princess, and that includes protecting her sneaky bum.” Stone’s voiceacting drops away at the end of her speech as she swoops Quinn in close to cradle again with a light noogie. Stone searches for her bag; the health scare that had been moments ago felt so far away. “Your royal hiney needs a diaper change, sweet pea. Unless my Princess doth protest?”

Quinn smirks and continues her attack extracting her revenge that was until she was put out of arms reach of her target!

Quinn pouts and gives Stone a playful glare only to laugh. She's never heard Stone laugh like that before! Her mommy sounded so happy! 

Quinn grins only to smile softly as she is cradled close against Stone only to whine a little at the noogie. Her hair becoming more messy then before!

Quinn attempts to noogie Stone back but realises that was impossible and chose to kiss Stone's nose instead.

"I bet my sneaky bum wouldn't get very far at all from you," said Quinn only to smirk as she places her hand over Stone's nose, "Got your nose mama!" replied Quinn giggling.

Quinn thinks for a moment. The state of her diaper was terrible and her battered bottom couldn't afford to gain a rash but she couldn't deny the strange and pleasurable feeling she had that she shouldn't have at all! Yet she did due to the Institute.

"Uh...change please mama? I don't wanna get a rash."

Quinn places her thumb into her mouth and begins to suckle softly.

Stone’s smirk had gone lopsided from the kiss. 

“Your noseless mama agrees. Even though she can’t tell if you’re stinky anymore. I can still confidently say you won’t get far at all because the only place your sneaky bum is going is into a new diaper.”

Stone kneels by her bag, one arm under Quinn’s squishy bottom to keep Quinn against her shoulder while the other unfolds the changing mat on which she then she gently lays Quinn onto. She bunches up Quinn’s onesie only to blow a big radsberry on her bare belly. She sat back up grinning to lay out the changing supplies. 

“You look one thousand times better, Quinn. And I think that counted as at least fifty kisses.”

Quinn looked at Stone amused, "That works for me mama!" replied Quinn with a big huge grin.

Quinn nuzzles her cheek against Stone's lovingly.

Being laid down on the mat Quinn looked up at Stone with a adoring gaze only to laugh loudly again and squirm the moment Stone blew on her stomach. 

"I feel it! I feel amazing!" announced Quinn, "Its like there's this new energy!" continued Quinn, "I don't know how or even why but everything feels right! It feels like I'm complete now mama!" added Quinn with a smile. Her dirty sagging diaper not even bothering her in the slightest. 

"Fifty kisses? I think being with you counts for a billion kisses! If not unlimited!" giggled Quinn, "How are you feeling?" asked Quinn with a shy smile.