LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Stone grins a little feeling Quinn’s padded bottom trying to get into her lap. 

“That.” Stone explains. “Was our dear Captain. He’s been keeping off scavengers for ages. No reason to fear.” 

Another series of concussions fire from above. Stone kisses Quinn’s cheek trying to distract her as she slips an inquisitive finger into her diaper to check if she had been upset.

“We’ll leave at night. Less likely to draw eyes and have word get back to the Institute. Practice slurring your words like a drunken sailor and you’ll fit right in with crew.”

"C-captain?" stammered Quinn tilting her head up to look at Stone curiously, "oh..."

Quinn wriggled a little as she successfully moves into Stone's lap and curls up just like a kitten.

Quinn smiles slightly at the kiss but keeps herself pressed up against Stone as the noise continues.  A slight blush on her face from inquisitive finger. Her diaper was wet but not terribly so.

Quinn nods, "Makes sense," said Quinn, "slurring my words?" questioned Quinn tilting her head and looking at Stone puzzled, "That should be easy enough!" exclaimed Quinn with a smile, "Uh? Stone..." said Quinn, "W-w-would I have to go through another cleanse?" asked Quinn nervously.  She didn't like it the first time at all and if she had to do it a second time she was sure it would be a lot worse.

Quinn finds herself feeling reassured by pats on her diaper.

Quinn nods a little, "I don't like doctor's..." grumbled Quinn softly, "you'll be there, right?" asked Quinn in regards to the doctor.

"If...if it's best to go through it again then I will but....I just don't like how it made me feel the last time and I still feel pretty fucked up from everything but you'll be there so it'll be okay."  stated Quinn continuing to cuddle up to Stone.

“Of course I’ll be there.” Stone wrapped Quinn close and drew little circles into her arm. “And this doctor. She knows what we went through. She was...transferred through a lounger herself. I feel she’s trustworthy and my instincts are pretty sharp all things considered.” She grinned toothily, nuzzling Quinn. They waited for the sun to go down and the cannon’s to silence. 

Hours passed, and when the time to depart unfortunately arrived, Stone changes Quinn’s diaper after a quick sniff test determined it was needed then helps her dress in clothes for the road. They packed up only what they needed to carry to make it to Goodneighbor, food, ammo, clean water, medicine, extra diapers, wipes, powder and the like then set out. Stone holds Quinn’s hand helping her out on deck as she hails the ‘night watchman’ with salty sailor jargon and a heavy tongue. The Mr. Handy allows their passage with some Maritime banter in return before they are both lowered from the stern dingy and into the dark blue wastelandscape below. Turns out the ‘ship’ was lodged up in a building. Stone didn’t ask too many questions and just kept promising the malfunctioning robot crew that she would find some power coils or what not to be granted passage. 

They walked, and Stone’s grey eye would illuminate periodically in a pale green glow as she scanned ahead with a night vision recon scope modded to her rifle. 

“How’s the legs feeling?” She asked Quinn as they hiked in the still night. “It didn’t look like you were able to get much exercise.”

Quinn smiles and feels her face getting squished against Stone's chest and couldn't help but feel content with that.  It felt nice.  The small circles in her arm felt good! Quinn looked at Stone blissfully, "Really? Well if you feel she's trustworthy then I trust her! Even if I normally don't like doctors all that much." replied Quinn as she stayed in Stone's lap cuddling and content simply watching the sun as it goes down.

Quinn blushes throughout the diaper change but keeps up her playfulness even going as far as to tickle Stone again!

Being dressed by Stone wasn't that odd at all giving what she had been through.

Quinn held Stone's hand tightly and keeps quiet as she glances at the Mr.Handy curiously.

"Weird ship..." mumbled Quinn.

"Mhm!" replied Quinn snapping out of her gaze.

They had been walking for sometime now and she had kept quiet throughout most of the walking.

How were her legs?  "Painful," admitted Quinn, "I haven't walked this much in so long," paused Quinn, "I normally would just crawl about in a small space and that was it for exercise," admitted Quinn, "I'm going have to strengthen up my muscles," mused Quinn, "I might be a bit useless in close combat for a while and I doubt I'd even be able to run that much but I should still be okay with snipping or gathering stuff." added Quinn.

"Maybe I can show you my apartment? We're heading to Good Neighbour so why not? I might have some stuff around in a chest or something?" mused Quinn with a giggle only to look nervous, "Heh...actually some of that stuff is pre-tech....so.."

Quinn rubs the back of her head a little messing up her hair before giving Stone a quick kiss on the cheek.

Stone behinds over and scoops up Quinn letting her perch on her shoulders, rifle hanging on its sling a moment before repositioning it back in her hands. 

“Pre-war tech?” Stone repeated with mock outrage. “Don’t think you can just smooch your way out of this one!” She scans the horizon again with a grin through the night vision. 

“I think its a perfect place to hole up. Would many people know you own it?”

Quinn giggles loudly as she is scooped up and placed on Stone's shoulders.

Quinn held on tightly and started kissing the top of Stone's head.

"I'm pretty sure I could." joked Quinn continuing to kiss Stone's head repeatedly while giggling.

Quinn thinks for a moment, "No only this ghoul," replied Quinn, "he's pretty cool even if he did work for Vault-Tec but we talk and he's been really helpful to the point that he's giving me his card to access places that no one's been in for ages," continued Quinn, "it should still be there in my place the card," paused Quinn, "my place is just behind the hotel and down some steps it's kinda was a basement but I've made do it with it and no one bothered me at all cause everyone tends to just get drunk or do chems or have sex," continued Quinn, "the only other people I've talked to before is Hancock and that singer down in the Rail otherwise I keep mostly to myself."

Stone’s aiming reticle bounces from the kisses so she gives up after a deep laugh. 

She marches on as she listens to Quinn’s connections in Goodneighbor. Her attitude towards the town has warmed to neutral at best, an improvement from her righteousness-fueled disgust in the past. 

“That card sounds handy. It would be good to get that in case we need to keep our heads down. Now that self-appointed mayor Hancock...tsch.” She spat out some road grit with her disapproval. “He’s a bad influence. I would prefer if you limited your interactions with him.” Stone requested with a haughty touch of motherly overprotection. “How about that Madame...what was her name, Irma? I’ve been in contact with her doctor for our appointment, but have yet to meet with her.”

Quinn giggles in return from hearing Stone's deep laugh and continues to kiss her, "I'm gonna give you a thousand kisses!" proclaimed Quinn starting to kiss Stone a lot more on the forehead and at a quicker pace.

Quinn nods, "There's probably some other stuff we can take as well," replied Quinn, "yes ma'm!" stated Quinn grinning amused by the motherly tone in Stone's voice, "Irma?" asked Quinn blushing brightly, "S-s-she's uh..." stammered Quinn, "well...uh....she's kinda cool but...uh..." 

Quinn's face was beyond red at this point, "She's just been kinda motherly to me when I go there," said Quinn, "and the way she dresses is kinda..." continued Quinn, "wow and she's kinda giving me food sometime but I don't go there a lot," continued Quinn, "I've never met her Doctor though I kinda just chill with Kent and listen to the Silver Shroud for a hour or so before going but I normally used to go once a week." added Quinn kissing Stone's head again, "302..." mumbled Quinn counting the kisses.

Stone sniggers a little at the number. “And what are you going to wish for once you get to a thousand, my lady?” Stone asks adjusting her ear piece until she holds it up for Quinn to listen to. The faint crackly theme music of the Shroud can be heard tinkling from it. 

“I might just have to give this Irma lady a shiner, so I don’t get too jealous.”

Quinn grins only to blush bright, "Wish?" asked Quinn completely stomped at what she could wish for, "Mhm!" hum'd Quinn tapping her chin repeatedly trying to think only to hear the theme music from the Shroud, "To be the Shroud!" exclaimed Quinn excitedly, "The Shroud is so cool!" proclaimed Quinn grinning and utterly over-excited from hearing the theme music, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" stated Quinn kissing Stone's head with loud smooching sounds, "The Shroud is nearly the most awesomeness person ever! The most awesomeness is you," continued Quinn with bright shinning eyes, "gah! I wonder if Kent has had any luck getting any new comics in!" continued Quinn excitedly, "You know when you found me the reason why I went into that place in the first place is cause someone said they spotted a comic of the Shroud," rambled Quinn, "I have a bunch of comics at my place! Do you know that supposedly the old TV show where they used to do the Shroud still exists? It would be so awesome to go there!" 

Quinn breathed in heavily, "I think Irma's with Doctor Amari? I don't really speak to Amari much or Irma really I just head straight to Kent's room most of the time cause he's really awesome especially for a ghoul!" exclaimed Quinn.

Quinn would be quiet for rest of the trip listening intently to the adventures of the Silver Shroud but she would continue to kiss Stone, constantly throughout the show.  The only noises Quinn would make were little gasps and tiny excited squeaks at the Shroud's adventures.

Stone hiked on, smiling at Quinn’s reactions only tapping Quinn’s leg as they began to approach the ruins of the city. 

“Super mutants around here.” Stone muttered as she prepped a pistol and handed it up to Quinn. “Stay sharp.” 

Stone crouches low and helps Quinn down. She holds her hand a moment before letting go. 

“It’ll be me that gives us away. You don’t need any hand-holding... Go ahead and take point to the gates if you feel up to it.”

Quinn becomes completely quiet at the mention of super mutants.

Quinn with Stone's help is lowered back down on the ground and holds the pistol, "Really weird holding a gun again." replied Quinn only to pout a little as felt Stone letting go of her hand.

"I wanna stay with you." whispered Quinn grabbing hold of Stone's pinky finger with her entire hand, "We'll be okay." added Quinn.  

She looked at Stone with a slightly frightened expression. She didn't want to get separated at all! She didn't want anything bad happening.

Quinn tightens her hold on Stone's pinky, "I stay here." stated Quinn with a puppy eye gaze.

Stone’s heart nearly melted and she felt warmth spreading across her chest. She felt needed.

“Alright Cap.” Her teeth shown white in the dark. “And don’t you worry, shooting’s like riding a bike.” 

Together, they stayed low, and snuck past the grisly encampment of mutants, the wet drips of blood falling from suspended sacks and abandoned shopping carts. Stone was once again amazed by how quiet Quinn could be. The only reason she knew she was next to her was the little grip on her pinky, and slight whiff of baby powder. 

A low hum of neon greeted them soon enough and Stone stows her weapon before they enter the ramshackle town. 

“Behind the hotel you said? We can drop our stores off, freshen up, get you a change if you need it, and then head to the Memory Den when it’s time for our appointment.” Stone tightened her supply bag strap, satisfied with her plan.

She let Quinn lead the way and as they were descending towards the apartment a flutter of clothing and a muffled scream passed above them. Stone looked up just in time to see the glint of a sequin red dress under the arm of a cloaked figure. She threw herself over Quinn fearing the worst that it was a Courser. She breathed her next words hard into Quinn’s ear. “Inside! Hurry!”

Bright blue eyes gazed up at Stone and Quinn smiled in return feeling safe.

She kept silent throughout the sneaking but would hold Stone's pinky tighter whenever she felt a little weak.

Quinn nodded and smiled, "Sounds like the perfect plan," replied Quinn, "awesome Paladin thinking."

"There's my place I have a key under the mat." said Quinn with a smile giving Stone's pinky a squeeze.

Quinn didn't have the time to see who it was but hearing Stone's words she did as she told.

Quinn had tears running down her face and felt frightened. Unfortunately for Quinn she hadn't ran in a long time and her legs were stiff causing her to fall down on her stomach hard just outside her front door. 

Normally she wouldn't of run and just leave Stone like that but she was frightened of what was going on and scared that the institute was here!

Small whimpers echoed as she laid on her stomach frozen and unable to move from shock.  Terrible memories floating through her head causing the pupils in her eyes to dilute. Tears and snot running down her face. She felt scared but she couldn't manage to say anything. 

Her diaper was wet and messy. It squished under her and made her feel all the more vulnerable. Her time underground had hurt her badly.

Quinn felt terrible. She was nothing but a coward! Dreadful thoughts entered Quinn's head as her breathing became more erratic.

Backpedaling with her rifle up to cover their retreat, Stone nearly tripped over Quinn. 

She’s by her side in an instant one hand searching for the key under the mat while the other checked desperately if Quinn was hurt. “What’s the matter? Quinn? Were you hit?” She finds the key and scoops up Quinn one-armed against her hip to ram the key into the door. She hurries them both inside and dead bolts it locked behind them to quickly lay Quinn down on the apartment floor to continue probing and patting for injuries.

Quinn breathes fast and heavily. It felt as if her entire body was going to explode.

Quinn lets out a heart-breaking sob as she lays on her apartment floor, "No," whimpered Quinn, "I..I froze." stammered Quinn covering her face, "I'm so stupid I'm nothing but a coward I'm so useless." sobbed Quinn as she squirmed on the floor.

"I don't wanna go back to the Institute." whispered Quinn.

Quinn moves her hands from her face to look at Stone, "I'm so sorry..." whispered Quinn, "I don't know what came over me." apologies Quinn resting her head against Stone's shoulder as she continued to cry, "I just thought of the insitute and I broke, I'm sorry." whispered Quinn while rubbing her eyes.

A large amount of pre-war tech was on the floors along with a vast comic book collection of the Shroud as well as two big posters of the Shroud decorated the walls.  Chems, Jet, were scattered around the room along with written notes by Quinn detailing her adventures and depression.

Stone held her, pushing her forward slightly to help keep her from fainting and rubbed her back whispering to her lightly to breathe. She counted her breaths for her.

“You’re okay...” Stone sighed awash with relief, she rested her chin and hummed against Quinn. “You’ve been wounded just like from a bullet and it’s still fresh.” She shushed. “It’s going to take time to recover, but I know you can do it. I’ll be here to help you; support you every step of the way.” Her hug tightens until her hand lowers to confirm what she had felt earlier. “Quinn? How long has your diaper been like this?” She asked sympathetically keeping Quinn’s head turned away from the Chems like that alone could protect her from them.

Quinn took a couple of breathes listening to Stone's voice.

Quinn clung to Stone desperately.  She felt afraid and embarrassed.  She felt so weak!

Quinn listens to Stone.

Just like a bullet? Bullets took a long time to heal even with a stimpak but this one was in her head.  Would it ever go away? Even physical wounds left scars.  The palm of her hands were scar'd pretty badly from picking up that burning pipe a couple months back.

Quinn feels safe in Stone's arms.  Warm, secure and loved.  It was almost as if everything was right with the world.  Everything did feel right with the world when she was with Stone especially like this.

Quinn looks up at Stone.  Strands of hair stuck to her wet face, "A while," whispered Quinn, "but it's okay I've gone three days without a change cause of how bad I am." added Quinn quietly keeping herself snuggled up to Stone.  

Timidly Quinn placed her thumb in her mouth and suckled.

Stone brushed Quinn’s strands of hair aside. 

“Darn right you’re bad.” Stone said using her free hand to unbutton Quinn’s trousers and check her diaper for leaks. She kisses Quinn’s forehead.

“A bad ass Brotherhood Knight Initiate who gave the Institute hell even as a POW. Three days...” Her teeth ground. “Lay back, Star, let me take care of it for you.” Stone reaches back and shook out some of Quinn’s bedding within arms reach to place under Quinn’s head as she laid her back. She unslung their gear off and into the corner, pulling the diaper supplies bag closer. 

Stone thought at first to help Quinn take her thumb out of her mouth, but knowing the origins of the pacifier she had...she let her continue to suckle as she began changing her. Stone carefully tugged down Quinn’s pants to her boots, low enough to be able to coax her knees open. 

Stone saw how tense Quinn still was, she rubbed her inner thigh as she pulled at the Velcro on Quinn’s diaper cover. “Quinn...it’s okay. We can’t confirm if that was an even an enemy. I...overreacted a little. We’re safe for now.” She tried to pique Quinn’s interest with something else to think about. “You found a lot of shroud stuff huh? All we had on the Prydwen was a Jangles. Have you seen that thing? The moon monkey? Paladin Westin at the time gave it to us young Scribes to share. Gave us nightmares for weeks. Rubber sheets until we threw that thing off the hangar deck. Whole deck smelled like rubber and piss.”

Stone chuckled, but grew quiet as she freed and lowered Quinn’s diaper. 

“Oh...” she paused, slightly bewildered. “You were messy. I couldn’t tell. This cover’s almost too good...”

Determined to do better, Stone lifted Quinn’s legs for her and pulled her dirty diaper away. A plastic pop from the wipes tub sounded before cool wetwipes pressed between and around Quinn’s bottom with thorough care.

“Do you have any other favorite characters besides the Shroud? I like the barbarian,” Stone said while still wiping. .

Quinn sniffled a little and leaned into Stone's touch as she felt her hair being swept aside.

Stone thought she was bad? Quinn looked at the Paladin in shock only to smile brightly at the kiss and the rest of the words.

"I'm a bad ass?" asked Quinn.  Her smile growing, "Yes Ma...Ma'm." stammered Quinn feeling unsure if she could call Stone that despite Stone having said earlier that she would like that. Quinn moves back on the floor and stares at Stone.  She was Stone's Star.  That always made her feel warm and good.

Quinn watched Stone the entire time while sucking her thumb.

Quinn opened her legs a little to allow Stone room to change her better.

Quinn relaxed under the rubbing of her thigh and listened to Stone, "It's better to overeact and be on high alert," replied Quinn quietly, "I just wished I hadn't panic," continued Quinn only to smile at the mention of the Shroud, "yeah some of it was really hard to get but worth it even if it meant taking on some crazy stuff," continued Quinn, "I really hate Mirlurkers," paused Quinn, "ever seen a Queen? I thought I was a goner when I saw it and after that encounter I pretty much stay the fuck away from beaches," stated Quinn shivering, "and swamps the Kings are just so, bleh."

"Jangles? I've seen it once or twice but it looks really creepy but not as creepy as the one with this instrument that goes bang bang together," replied Quinn, "maybe he gave it for team-work purposes?" giggled Quinn slightly, "Huh?"

Quinn glanced down, "I didn't even notice it was that bad? But I guess I have been...well in the Institute for a long time now." added Quinn before looking up at Stone with a great big grin, "The barbarian?  Grognak? HE'S SO COOL!" exclaimed Quinn, "Not as cool as the Shroud but still really cool! I've got some comics of Grognak as well!" added Quinn excitedly only to think, "Not really besides those two." 

Quinn sighed.  She felt relax by Stone's caring wipes of her bottom.  Despite her bottom being bruised and red from the big event that had happened recently, "Where did the Cabots go? After I fell asleep?" asked Quinn curiously, "I wonder what the Insitute's going do now for the holovids..." mused Quinn.

Stone’s cleaning pauses for a moment. “You know what...? Teamwork exercise...” It was dawning on her that could very well have been the premise for the Jangles drama. Her attention is refocused by Quinn’s giggle. “Yeah, yeah go ahead and giggle all you want I bet you’ll do it too when you’re a Paladin. It’s apparently obligatory.” Stone finished her cleaning and was now twisting open the baby powder. “I’ve only seen a Mirelurk Queen from the sky. If I came face to face with one I’d probably crap my pampers too.” Powder falls into her cupped hand, she then softly spreads onto Quinn’s upturned bottom, careful of her bruises, the gentle rasp of her powder-spreading circles fill the small living space. 

“The Cabots. Or at least Dr. Cabot has a well-guarded facility far northeast from here.” Stone said shaking more powder into her palm, and tapping it down around Quinn’s legs. “They should be safe and the Courser secure.”

With Quinn powdered, Stone started positioning her diaper. “We should tune in to the Institute’s channel when you buy me that drink.” Stone winked as the diaper was scooted upwards under Quinn’s raised hips. “If they’re showing reruns, I swear, I’m going to Grognak all over that place. Hancock be damned.”

That only made Quinn giggle louder and soon she was laughing, "What are the odds of me changing someone? I'd have to be thinking awesome thoughts all the time as a Paladin," continued Quinn, "I'm so not ready to look after a group of kids though and I doubt I'll be changing diapers for a while," said Quinn showing Stone her scar'd hands, "they still hurt but they're a lot better now." added Quinn with a smile.

Quinn continued to giggle, "I saw one in a basement and I literally pissed myself," paused Quinn, "I nearly fell through the hole in the floor but I didn't and ended up running the fuck outta there."

Quinn sighs upon feeling Stone's hand on her bottom and does her best not to wriggle at all.

"That's good to know I really need to thank them somehow considering they've pretty much lose their house? The Institute probably uses it now," said Quinn, "maybe it'd be worthwhile to secure and investigate the house? Just in case the Institute is using it? I mean we got out there fast and I doubt anyone else would go in it with the knowledge that the Institute were in that area?" theorised Quinn.

Quinn smiles, I'd love to see you get in a fist fight with Hancock but I do owe you a drink, don't I?" stated Quinn, "Want to go after our appointment? I'm probably going get stared at but if anyone tries to do something I'm pretty sure we can beat them up," continued Quinn, "I really hope they don't show any reruns though." added Quinn with a slight frown.

"It would be funny though to see you in a bar brawl going all Grognak on people's arses." giggled Quinn.

Stone smirked and tugged Quinn’s diaper up snug. “It’s a date.” She assured while pinning the absorbent cloth, making sure it was folded where it should be comfortably, rocking Quinn a little from side to side to check. 

“And your idea about the Cabot house is sound, but with you as a high-value target I think we should stay away from trouble the best we can for now.”

The diaper cover is rustled out and positioned next, keeping everything firmly in place. Stone leaned over to pull up Quinn’s trousers for the road and gave a quick peck on her lips for being so patient for her change.

“Does that count towards the thousand?” She asked coyly, then stood to help Quinn to her feet, slinging her diaper bag and a few supplies over her shoulder for their appointment.

”Ready?”