LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn couldn't remember ever seeing Stone flinch before and found herself a little worried for her Paladin despite everything that was going on right now.

Quinn was surprised hearing those words from Paladin Stone and felt changed somehow.  

Was what Stone said true? Quinn was at a loss as to what to say.

She was ready to die but her heart was racing and she couldn't ignore her Paladin at all.

Yet...

The warmth in her diaper was reminding her and she quickly found herself stuck between two places.  She just wanted to die and be free from all this but something was holding her back from pleading any further.  Maybe it was the fact that she still wanted to listen to Stone? She still wanted to be a Knight? But those were dreams that weren't meant to be otherwise why would she end up like this? What sort of Knight was she? She wasn't a Knight at all.  She was just a pathetic.  Doctor Weber was right. 

Upon seeing the kick and Stone kneeling.  Quinn jolted up right a bit wanting to go to Stone's aid right away but she was trapped in the Maid's arms and the moment she looked at Doctor Weber all her insecurities returned and she felt useless once again.

Quinn looked at Dr.Cabot and his family.

They shouldn't be held like this.

Anger filled her but she couldn't do anything.

They needed help.

Stone needed help.

Why was she so useless! Quinn gritted her teeth and hit her head against the Maid's chest in conflict and frustration.

Quinn looked at Doctor Weber and sniffled.  She couldn't remember being this close to Doctor Weber before at all but all she could do was stare back weakly at the woman, "D-d-don't hurt anyone, please?" stammered Quinn softly and quietly, "I'll be good." promised Quinn wanting nothing more then for Stone and the Cabot family to be out of harms way, "I'll do anything you want?" offered Quinn despite knowing that Doctor Weber could get her to do anything if she really wanted her to.

Quinn felt so....powerless.

Big blue teary eyes glanced at Stone before glancing back at Doctor Weber,  "Pwease." stated Quinn adding on a lisp despite the added embarrassment she felt from doing so but she wanted to make Doctor Weber happy and if that meant performing....well, she would do just that.

In the back of her mind though a small thought occurred to the captured blonde but that would be impossible to do....wouldn't it? She was good at hacking but she didn't have the confidence and she didn't want anyone to get hurt!

Quinn whimpered softly towards Doctor Weber.

When was the last time she and Doctor Weber had been this close? She couldn't remember and for a brief moment she had thought of head butting the Doctor but decided against because of the situation.   Quinn's stomach grumbled lightly and she felt a bit of pain which meant only one thing. 

Quinn's face turned red as she felt herself mess her diaper in a matter of seconds.  

The mess was soft and gooey.   It had been like that for at least a week now due to the food she had been giving and how weak her stomach was. 

Quinn lowered her head down no longer wanting to look at Doctor Weber due to how embarrassed she felt.  Worse of all? She had a live audience and Stone was there on stage.  What was going to happen?

Quinn squirmed a little causing the mess to move about a bit.  The Maid was holding her tightly and she felt a little uncomfortable because of the tightness of the Synth's grip.

"Doctor Weber," whispered Quinn, "I'll do anything you want," paused Quinn, "if you want me to crawl, I'll crawl," continued Quinn, "if you want me to m-m-masturbate, I'll do it," stammered Quinn, "i-i-if you want me to speak or say a-a-anything that I would never normally say, I'll say it," sighed Quinn, "just please don't hurt the Cabot family or Stone." begged Quinn once more her voice breaking up.  She didn't care if the audience heard her plead or beg, she didn't care if Stone heard her plead or beg.  All she cared about was Stone and the Cabot's family safety. 

Quinn to further her point of submission decided to nuzzle Doctor Weber's shoulder, "I'll be your good girl." added Quinn softly.

The doctor tilts her head and the maid automatically cups and pinches Quinn’s growing diaper as it sinks with the new smelly lump within. 

“Poor whittle baby.” The maid cooed in Quinn’s ear, but loud enough for the room to hear. “All this excitement made you go poopy, huh? See why you have to be a good little girl so we can take care of you?” 

The nervousness of many of the patrons lifted as they saw or heard the knight poop in her diaper. They snigger and the drunken ones laugh. The doctor smiles and nods holding up a vial of jet next to Quinn’s nuzzled face. 

“You are being very good right now.” The doctor purrs pressing her knee up into Quinn’s full diaper and grinning over her shoulder at her captive Paladin. 

“Maybe the doctor should give her good patient a sucker? Your friend? Get her hooked?” She wiggles the Jet, but hides it away. “You’ll get a hit only after you clean up your naughty friend’s spilled ‘juice’. I wonder what else we should do with her? Do you want a playmate? I think we can change you both into clean diapers...we all know how badly the Brotherhood needs them, and we can help her use them like you since you’ve been so pouty lately.”

Stone growls and a Mr. Handy was already by the broken wine glass, dust pan in hand. Creaks of leather and pats of paddles sounded from the grinning audience members hungry for revenge. 

“But first,” the Doctor continues, “You’re going to crawl over so everyone can see what a mess you made in the seat of your diaper and clean up the spilled wine while explaining to everyone how the Brotherhood is diaper trained and why.” The Doctor hummed. “Then you’re going to apologize to everyone here and thank them for any punishments they see fit to give you. You and the Paladin will get a nice diaper change and many many suckers of jet afterwards, how does that sound?” 

One final grind of her knee and Weber pulls away. The maid loosens her hold on Quinn to let her begin.

Quinn whimpers softly as the Maid cups and pinches her diaper.  She could feel the mess more.  It felt disgusting but she had come so used to it that she didn't feel as disgusted as she should. 

Quinn blushes at the coo and nods slightly.  She wanted to submit and be a good girl for the Maid and Doctor Weber even if that meant humiliating herself, "I'll be good!" whimpered Quinn softly looking at the Maid briefly as she continued to nuzzle Doctor Weber's shoulder.

Quinn looks at the jet and takes a deep breath.  She hadn't had one for a few days.  She could feel her nerves shaking and she wanted one badly but she did her best to ignore the chem and just focus on nuzzling Doctor Weber's shoulder hoping that the Doctor would be kind enough to let Stone and the family go after this or at least she hoped.

Quinn jolts a little at the sudden pressure on her diaper and gasps a little.  The sudden presence of the knee had stopped Quinn from nuzzling the Doctor's shoulder but she kept her head there not wanting to lose contact at all.

"Don't do anything to her and I'll be the best baby you ever wanted, promise," stated Quinn softly, "I'll be your personal puppet and do anything you want without complaint as long as you don't touch her." added Quinn firmly as she listens to what the Doctor was suggesting.

Quinn's face turned red.  

Quinn glanced at Stone only to moan a little the added pressure Doctor Weber was putting on her diaper.

Quinn's nipple became hard and her breathing was a little more heavy.  She hated Doctor Weber so much.  Quinn looked at Doctor Weber with a lustful gaze despite everything that was happening and knew already that she was likely going to masturbate in her crib tonight unless she got off before then.

Quinn feels the Maid grip loosen and looks up at Doctor Weber before slowly moving away.  

Quinn on her hands and knees started to crawl towards the spilled drink.  Her dress doing nothing to cover her soaking wet and messy diaper to the audience.  

Quinn took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves as she sat on her knees.  She needed to clean this up and speak to the audience.  

"T-t-t-the..." stammered Quinn finding it incredibly difficult to say anything.

Quinn took a deep breath,"The Brotherhood is diapered trained cause," paused Quinn trying to think knowing full well that it needed to be good otherwise she might get punished or worse Stone and the Cabot family might get punished, "The Brotherhood is diapered trained cause w--w-we're all scared," stated Quinn trembling as she cleaned up the mess on the floor carefully, "and weak," paused Quinn trying her best to think of something more, "we...we aren't able to cope maturely and that's why we're wearing diapers..." 

Quinn cringed, blushed and stammered throughout her terrible speech.  It wasn't even a good speech at all! She shot Doctor Weber a pitiful look before looking at the crowd, "I'm really sorry for being n-naughty," stated Quinn looking at the crowd, "I'll accept any punishments you see fit to give me." stated Quinn.

The drink was gone at last and so was Quinn's dignity or whatever little dignity she had.

Quinn's diaper expanded a little.  The mess bulging out even more now.

Quinn stayed on her hands and knees for the time being and looked at Doctor Weber desperately before timidly glancing at Stone.  What would her Paladin think? What had she just done? Quinn lowered her head and started to cry again.  Quinn watched as the tears dropped onto her hand and the carpet below and soon enough the crying blonde was sobbing loudly unable to stop herself.   She was scared! There was so many people here and she didn't know what they were going to do! She wanted to run but she couldn't! 

The Cabot’s grown daughter Emogene surprises a patron by grabbing his borrowed paddle and marching forward with it. The synths move to block, but the doctor holds up her hand. 

“Ms. Cabot, your...salacious reputation is known to me, but I didn’t think you were predisposed to such actions.” She commented coyly with a curious expression. 

Stone was next to Quinn, by her shoulder, kneeling, hands still bound. 

“You don’t have to do this for me Quinn. I’ll be—“ She choked. Her airway interrupted by McKinney’s synthetic strength yanking her up by the back of her shirt collar and placing a hand on her pants.

“This Babyhood Steelie’s out of uniform...since we know she can’t ‘cope maturely’, she needs to be wearing her diaper like the Initiate says, and I remember owing her a little payback.” McKinney grinned before palming some jet. “We need to make you a bit more cooperative first.” 

Emogene gripped her punishment instrument with a convincingly haughty smile. 

“I’ve learned a thing or two, doctor, and don’t appreciate these baby bullies in our Commonwealth.” Her nose pointed upwards. “I’d like to teach her a lesson, and don’t care what my daddy wants anymore. He’s kept me cooped up in this stupid house for too long.”

Her advance on Quinn is swift, righteous, and unhindered. Dr. Weber folds her arms to watch appreciatively. The flat wood of the paddle is placed on Quinn’s dirty diaper to aim then slams against her with a billowing whack then again, and again at least a half dozen times more before Emogene leans in, shushing the baby through her pain, rubbing her diaper and slipping a RoboCo device Quinn would recognize into her mittened hand. 

Meanwhile, Stone struggles and thrashes, her arms secured, her face held as a jet tube clacks against her defiantly grit teeth. 

“Open up baby Pally.” Mckinney sneered and strained. “Or do you want us to do this and worse to your special little ‘Star’ over there?”

Stone, after being forced to hear and watch Quinn’s spanking, spreading her accident inside against the mocking seal of the Brotherhood, she was ready to tear limbs, but force.

She doesn’t know Quinn has already been hooked on jet again, but she knows intimately how hard it has been for Quinn to stay away. She submits, and lets her mouth hang open to take in the dispenser willing to save Quinn from her fate.

Quinn glances at Doctor Weber and then at Emogene with worry.  What was she doing? Quinn was shocked and a little horrified that Emogene would betray her family like that! Something didn't feel right about it at all? It didn't make any sense to Quinn but she kept quiet not wanting to speak out of place and upset anyone further.  She was a good girl! She was going to be a good girl! That was the only thing on her mind right now and she wasn't about to allow herself get distracted with ideas and theories.

Quinn was shocked to hear Stone's voice and turned to look at her Paladin.  When was the last time they had been close? She had been on Stone's shoulders awaiting for a ship to come in to help them get away from the Vault.  

Quinn stared Stone and took in the Paladin's appearance and was about say something until she saw McKinney grab at Stone's throat, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" screamed Quinn upset and frustrated.  She had a little spark left and she wasn't sure if that could ever go away properly but seeing Stone being handled roughly was something she couldn't bare at all.

Quinn was soon enough distracted by Emogene.

Quinn was surprised, shocked, horrified and in utter pain as the flat piece of wood hit her dirty diaper.  The mess was spreading across her battered bottom and she was crying in agony but she was had her eye on McKinney and Stone.

Quinn was thankful for the slight pause as she breathed and sobbed terribly.  She must of looked like a wreck.  She was nothing but a blubbering baby now.

Quinn noticed the device instantly.  It would allow her to hack! 

Quinn grasped the device tightly knowing that it was her only chance of escape along with everyone else's.

Quinn glances at Stone, "DON'T TAKE IT!" screamed Quinn, "I'VE BEEN THROUGH WORSE!" yelled Quinn from the top of her lungs as tears fell from her eyes as she remembered the various electric torture treatments she had went through and the jet.....the jet that was killing her now.  She couldn't allow Stone to go through something like that and found herself thinking quickly.

She needed to hack a stupid robot now! But which one? McKinney? The maid? The Mr.Handy? Who? McKinney would be easy to provoke but that could put Stone at risk! The Maid might ignore her and the Mr.Handy? Well...she didn't trust Mr.Handy's full stop.

Who should she choose? Which one?

Quinn took a deep having decided, "Hey McKinney!" stated Quinn, "I thought you'd be the first one up here not this bitch," paused Quinn, "but hey I guess even as a Synth your always going to be the last one to do things," continued Quinn, "your probably worth more as scrap metal!" added Quinn with a smirk despite the nervousness she felt.   This could fail big time if she didn't get the device onto him properly! 

“What was that?” He barked, slamming the jet dispenser button down and leaving Stone to fall sideways in her own slowed-down world as he stormed across to Quinn grabbing her by her collar to give her a violent shake. He didn’t strike her yet, he wanted her to listen. 

“The first?” He mocked. “Listen here you shit covered disgrace. I am the first. The first of my generation. The first to infiltrate the Brotherhood. And you’re the first of something too...During all my time in the Brotherhood you were the first to be recruited as a pants-pissing waste of space. You’re the reason it’s a laughingstock and it looks like you still need to learn how babies should speak to their elders.”

Quinn watches in fear as Stone falls sideways and knows that she needed to prolong this ordeal out with McKinney for Stone to get over the effects of the chem.

The chem depended on a lot of factors.   It could take anything from five minutes to twenty depending on the user.

Quinn yelped a little as she was grabbed by the collar and shook violently.  

Quinn kept the device hidden away from sight.

Quinn whimpered softly.

"Your the first of your generation to do what? Stand there looking pretty?" asked Quinn mocking McKinney back, "so I can't stop pissing myself? So what? At least I don't go kidnapping people! At least I don't torture anyone! At least I have honor!" shouted Quinn breathing heavily, "Your just junk and you'll never amount to anything!" continued Quinn, "You live underground in safety while everyone else lives up top in danger! The Brotherhood might have problems but at least we don't cower underground! At least we try and help people despite everything else while you only care about experimenting! You only care about advancing your own little world and everyone up here is just a fucking molerat!" screamed Quinn.

Quinn kicked at McKinney's legs.  It didn't do any damage but it allowed her to take her anger out on something.  

Quinn glanced at Stone, "Paladin Stone! Are you alright!?" shouted Quinn wondering if she could put the device on McKinney now or not?

If Stone gave her a signal saying she was good she'd place the device instantly on the synth otherwise she would wait it out a bit longer.

Stone rolls, looking up at Quinn, she says something in fast-talked gibberish that she thought sounded slow to her ears as she struggles to push herself off the floor and to her feet with the help of her face. This wasn’t her first time taking Jet. It had saved her life before. 

McKinney’s anger rises, but is distracted for a moment as he laughs at the all-powerful Paladin’s unglamorous struggles to stand.

Quinn frowns but realises that this was the perfect time to plant the device on McKinney.

She doubted anyone was watching her.

Quickly and carefully she places the piece of technology down on his arm.

Quinn takes a deep breath and hopes that she could get Stone out as quickly as possible but that meant avoiding a bunch of synths and people who wanted to see her humiliated. 

Quinn gives Emogene a quick look as a signal to get ready.

She just hoped that this new generation of synth would be enough to give her and everyone else enough time to get away...

Seeing the device planted, Emogene quickly draws attention by holding out her arms asking for the baby. 

“Please let me play with her more?” She grinned wickedly for her act. “Just look at her, she’s just so cute, and getting stinky...let me change her? Just like a big baby doll!” 

It was true Quinn’s diaper was still solidly caked against her bottom and this request prompted the maid to preoccupy herself with preparing changing supplies.

Dr. Weber remained delighted by the show, sharing in her Courser’s and her audience’s beliefs that Stone poised little threat now that she was stumbling with jet and would soon be another test subject in her studies. 

That was, until a circuit raced through McKinney, arcing off his sleeve. He looks at the diaper wearing prisoner in his arms, human enough to know she was behind this, but too much a machine to not recognize her as the new administrator of his synthetic operating system. 

Emogene sees the signs that the device has done its work and grins waiting for Quinn to take full control of this Courser’s capabilities.

Quinn did her best not to smirk and looked over at Emogene for a moment before covering her face pretending to be scared and frightened by everything that was going on around her which wasn't hard to do at all considering the fact that she was scared!

Quinn squirmed a little in McKinney's arms  and watched as the circuit did it work.

It was ready!

Quinn looks at McKinney with a slight smirk, "You're going to get me, Stone and the entire Cabot family out of here." whispered Quinn hoping that a simple voice command would be enough to get the Synth to do what she wanted, "Your going to do it quietly by passing me to Emogene," stated Quinn quietly, "then you'll go and take Stone outside and you will do this with each member of the Cabot family until me and Emogene are left," paused Quinn, "you will then return and take Emogene with you before coming back in to request that you want to have some personal time with me concluding that you want to give Doctor Weber a surprise by teaching me a new trick to show her and the audience and that it will only take five minutes but instead you'll be taking me outside and to where ever Stone and the Cabot's are." commanded Quinn quietly hoping terribly that the voice command was working on the device and nothing would blow up in her face, "Once outside you will show your arm to Stone and take any orders she has for you, her orders over-rides my command and you will tell her of my plan and what I have just said." stated Quinn.

Quinn looked at Emogene and decided to stretch her arms out to the woman, "Play!" shouted Quinn trying to be overly cute as possible to make up for her recent behaviour on stage even going as far as giggling.

Emogene smiles brightly back at the happy baby, but then grunts taking her full weight. Despite Quinn’s small frame She was still a heavy full-grown adult. Her smile twitches slightly as she feels the smelly mess in Quinn’s diaper smush.

She quickly sets Quinn down, holding her hand to help her stand bow-legged in her full diaper. She bends slightly to talk down to her.  

“Perhaps we should change your diaper before we play?” She asked, considering Quinn’s comfort, and thinking it would buy more time for their newly acquired Synth to complete his task. 

“I agree.” The doctor said from offstage swirling a procured wine glass with derision. “Our guests, myself included, would like to sniff our wine without the air smelling of diapers.”

Stone added her own opinion as jet-fueled sped-up gibberish. McKinney took her in hand. 

“This one needs a nap.” He suggested stonily beginning to lead her away as she stumbled in his grasp. “Little miss talkative can sleep it off.”

”Don’t forget her Babyhood beddie-bye diaper.” The maid sing-songed holding a diaper out from her packed supply for him as he passed out the door. The audience chuckled and offered light appreciative applause to the apparant closing of that act nodding and joking amongst themselves beginning to relax again after the Paladin’s hold-up scare. 

Emogene stood with Quinn waiting to see if she was going to toddle over to her mat to be changed or if she wanted to be spared to play a different game. 

Quinn wrapped her arms around Emogene and placed her head down on the woman's shoulder allowing herself to hide from the crowd and talk easily without anyone knowing what she was going to say.

Quinn frowns a little at being set down and would of falling if it wasn't for Emogene holding her hands and keeping her steady.

Quinn could feel the weight of her diaper weighing down and knew that it was likely to leak if she had another messy accident thanks to the harsh spanking she had recently been giving. Her bottom hurt! The adorable pink booties on her feet made it hard to stand as well and her body wasn't in the best condition either thanks to the amount of torture and jet she had been giving.

Quinn stood shakily. It took a great deal of effort and energy to stand.

Quinn thinks the option through. 

Prolonging play would help but she felt worried that she would receive jet!

Quinn watches with relief that Stone was being taking away and knew that soon all this would be over and done with.

Go over to the mat and get changed? Giving her some comfort from her messy diaper that was slowly becoming uncomfortable but where she would also be forced to go through a sexual change and possibly jet or play some more which could mean something painful and unpleasant?

Quinn stood shakily and was doing her best not to cry. The thought of a nap sounded good to her ironically but she kept quiet on that.

Jet....The thought of the chem made her anxious and if she didn't get out or if this plan failed she'd might seem less involve by going over to the changing mat. Maybe she'd even appear innocent for once if it failed? 

With that thought Quinn chewed her lip nervously, "I- i-it'll be unpleasant for the guests if I stayed in a messy diaper." replied Quinn loudly so that everyone could hear her.

Quinn toddled a little away from Emogene before falling. Her body was weak and she was tired.

Quinn could feel the mess she made slipping down to the from now a bit cause of the fall. The front of the diaper squishing against her and leaving a slight mark on the carpet. How many times had she wet herself so far? It was lucky that it wasn't leaking.

Quinn 's body shook a little as she decided to crawl over to the mat and the Maid.  She looked off to the side to see Doctor Weber before lowering her gaze down onto the floor. Tears stinging her eyes again.

The Doctor meets her gaze and smiles pleasantly especially once Quinn lays in her diaper changing position, bent at the knees and spread wide just as she was trained. 

The gathered crowed, already amused by her announcement of needing a new diaper, enjoyed a louder laugh at her unfortunate squishy tumble.

The maid’s hand rested down on the top of Quinn’s thigh like a clamp holding her in place. Her thumb rubbed back and forth threateningly across her soft pampered skin while her other hand began peeling back the dirtied diaper’s tapes.

“You’re not getting any silly ideas from your friend, right babykins?” Now the maid was speaking in her hushed confiding tone—the one meant to remind Quinn that she had a few punishments clothes pins with her name on it. 

Emogene senses the rising danger for Quinn and hustles over. 

“Oh sweetie, look what you did to our carpet! You’ve leaked all over the place!” She was exaggerating, but needed the excuse. “Here, I should be the one to change your diaper, maybe a stranger having to do this will teach you to control yourself a little better, maturity of the Brotherhood or not!”

The crowd loves this and the maid keeps the baby soothed with her pacifier, shifting so Emogene can take the caretaker’s position. 

With some instruction and assistance, Emogene tears the tapes of Quinn’s diaper and lowers the front down to reveal a very yellow and very dirty diaper. 

The captured initiate’s legs are hoisted to reveal a messy backside as well making many audience members gasp with mixtures of disgust and delight. 

“Here, deary. Just let me help you,” The maid cooed to Emogene making her blush slightly especially since she was struggling to keep her expression neutral. “These next parts are the unglamorous side of caring for the Babyhood of Steel and their diapers.” She drew wipes from their container and began wiping the wide area of Quinn’s bottom clean and then cleaned inwards, pretending not to notice as she began stimulating her dependent captive’s little front button.

Quinn blushes lightly at Doctor Weber's smile and couldn't remember ever seeing the Doctor smiling like that at her before! She must of made a good impression for a change or at least she hoped that was the case.

Quinn decides to smile shyly back at the Doctor before looking away timidly.  

Quinn hated the sound of laughter from the audience and closed her eyes tightly.  The entire thing was stressing her out badly but she needed to keep up the act.

Quinn looked at the Maid with worry.  What was going to happen now? Would she get punished again somehow? Or be giving pleasure? Either way would be humiliating.  Quinn sighs gently before looking at the Maid with tears, "No!" whimpered Quinn, "I'm not getting any ideas! I want to be a good girl!" exclaimed Quinn starting to cry and squirm in worry and anxiety.

The thought of being caught was stressing her out badly but the entire event was stressing her out! Quinn notices Emogene rushing over and is filled with relief despite the tears that continue to fall as she keeps squirming and fussing.

Quinn lowers her gaze away from Emogene, "I'm sorry!" uttered Quinn loudly feeling completely embarrassed by the incident.

Quinn rubs her eyes to try and stop the ongoing tears.  Why did she have to be such a crybaby?

Quinn is glad for the pacifier and begins to suckle softly on it.

Quinn blushed heavily.  She knew what the Maid was trying to do! And sadly....she couldn't help but react to the stimulating.  Quinn's body jolted forward a little and squirmed for another reason.

Quinn couldn't help herself and moaned slightly causing the paci to fall out.

"A-ah..." stammered Quinn.  Why did her body have to be so responsive? "I-I-I," stammered Quinn, "I...I've been naughty I-I-I don't deserve any stimulating like this." announced Quinn loudly with a red face.  Hoping that the Maid will stop but she wasn't so sure that the Maid would...

She gave Quinn a sweet and tolerant smile, to let her know that she forgave her, and was unrelenting with her little delicate wipes. 

“I know baby. You have been naughty, but there’s no need to cry. This is cheering you right up.” She confirmed with a glance at the new wetness building under the wipes, and she pulled quickly away. Her smile widening as she gave Quinn’s bare spanked bottom a few pats of praise then a hard pinch to check its red soreness.

”If you still think you’ve been that naughty; however, then this might not have been enough...”

Quinn's body shook and shivered at the wiping. It was hellish and delightful. It was always hellish and delightful.

She liked being toy'd with despite the horrors she had to go through with the Institute and deep down a small part of her was enjoying the treatment that Doctor Weber was inflicting on her because she did enjoy serving and helping people but she had no respect for Doctor Weber and she wasn't quite sure why she was developing such feelings towards this horrendous treatment yet she was.

If anything that only served to humiliate her more and she hoped deeply that the Doctor would never find out about this small side to her which has been developing under the watchful eye of her Nurse/Nanny. 

Quinn blamed Doctor Weber fully for this lust she felt towards her diapers that she had developed along with her need for various different comforts that no one her age should want or need but she did. What would Stone say? Would her Paladin ignore her if she were to play with herself while wearing diapers? Would her Paladin be disguted if she wanted to cuddle a teddy bear in her sleep? Quinn blamed Doctor Weber but she also blamed herself for breaking so easily into the role of being a baby even though it was the only comfort she had throughout it all.

Quinn couldn't help but arch her back up and moan almost meowing loudly at the unrelenting wipe of her most intimate and sensitive parts.  It was so cruel.

Quinn's breathing was heavy and her eyes were bright with lust despite everything.

Why did this have to happen now? Why couldn't she had chosen to play a different game? Quinn glanced at the Maid before looking at Emogene only to look away with complete and utter shame but turning her gaze to the audience was not a clever idea at all. Blue eyes eventually turned to look and stare at Doctor Weber. Quinn simply stared unable to take her eyes off Doctor Weber. A small part of her wanted to stay and be a good girl for the woman she hated in hopes to be praised and rewarded but her heart belonged to Stone! Yet her mind was in two places and unfortunately her body was with Doctor Weber.  The frustration and stress she felt from the terrible internal conflict was killing her inside but she knew that no matter what happened that she would always try and return to Stone even if her body wanted to stay and her mind was broken she knew that her heart could and would never betray Stone  and that would be the reason why Doctor Weber would lose her. The strength of her heart could and will regain all control eventually and all this will just be a dream, a nightmare that she will only vaugly remember in her sleep which would fade away by the morning sun. 

Quinn took a deep breath as the Maid moved away and let out a small desperate whimperish whine in response, "W-what do you want me to do?" stammered Quinn trying to get to grips with herself more even though her area throbbed badly wanting to be touched more and to have release.   

Why did it always have to be this way? She couldn't remember a single time the Synth's or Doctor Weber had allowed her any sort of release properly! It was always built up and she always had to play with herself later in her crib. A part of her longing to be touched down there by a loving hand but there wasn't any loving hand near bar her own inexperienced one that was always sealed away by a thick mitten preventing her from having a quick release. She was so starved for genuine affection that even this abuse was becoming okay.

Quinn yelped a little at the hard pinch and closed her eyes in pain.  Her bottom hurt so badly and it was still so sore and red.  Quinn sniffled a little and rubbed her eyes slightly to stop herself from crying.

“Do?” The maid asks with a chuckle unfolding Quinn’s next disposable. “Honey we take care of everything for you. Even the potty. When was the last time you even had to ‘do’ that?” 

Emogene tried to give Quinn a modicum of modesty, clutching the powder bottle waiting for her turn in the process, but it wasn’t anything she hadn’t seen before during her romps outside the estate; the diapers were a new element though. 

Dr. Weber sipped her Pinot reveling in the clear link that she sees established in Quinn’s mind between her diapers and pleasure. Just another way to maintain control, and an interesting side project should the Institute’s enemies truly decide to submit themselves to the treatment, just like their shy little mascot.

A clean diaper was placed underneath Quinn, but more for a precautionary measure as it seemed a patron wanted to keep her smooth nakedness on display a little longer.  

He shouldered forward holding something small that had been passed around earlier. Behind him a slight purple ripple and the Cabot’s wink from existence, but all eyes are on him and more notably the small plastic toy in his hand. 

“I’ve been tellin’ the Brotherhood to shove their better civilization bullshit straight up their asses. This is the next best thing, I figure!”

“Bravo...!” Dr. Weber clapped politely from her vantage point. “Yes, please do us all a favor so our sense of smell may enjoy the rest of our evening.” 

His request made, the man hands  the device over to the maid who is happily pulling Quinn’s tub of Vaseline out from her changing supplies and lathering the plug up. 

“Turn over sweet cheeks.” She commands with a smirking smile.

Quinn frowns.  It was true that they took care of everything for her and she hadn't had to worry about hunger for a long time now despite the food tasting horrible.  The only thing that tasted good at all was the milk she was fed before 'beddie byes'.

Quinn rubbed her eyes a little more, "Couple of months." replied Quinn softly.

The blonde wastelander sniffled slightly as she kept her eyes on Doctor Weber wondering if Weber knew the truth at all about her feelings and desires.  Quinn closed her eyes a little knowing that the Doctor was smart and probably figured it out.

Quinn frowned a little.  Why wasn't her diaper pulled up?

Quinn looked at the man.  She felt scared and stared at the toy, "W-w-what's that?" asked Quinn nervously only to hear the man speak causing her blush even more.  The only thing she had ever stuffed up her butt was a thermometer and some rad-x! 

Quinn squirmed a little moving slightly away from the Maid, Emogene and the man.

Quinn shot Doctor Weber a terrified look before looking back at the toy.

Quinn softly whimpers and glances at Emogene weakly before turning over onto her stomach.

Due to her nervousness Quinn was clenching her red bottom tightly which meant that the toy was going to hurt, badly, unless she relaxed but Quinn didn't realise that at all as she hid her face in her arms.

“Oh, poor baby...” The nurse said suppressing a snicker a how tense the Knightie’s little bottom was, bending lower, practically feeling the embarrassment and nervousness radiating from Quinn, she planted her soft lips on the nearest soft cheek to make an exaggerated raspberry kiss. She giggled, joined by the less mature of the audience sniggering at the suggestive noise  before exchanging the Vaseline for some lotion and setting the toy aside to wait. 

“Your bottom is really sore huh baby?” She whimpers mockingly. “Well, I have something just for you.”

A cool squirt of lotion follows, landing as an icy wiggly strip on Quinn’s behind before the maid’s soft hands begin to rub it into Quinn’s warm bruised skin. 

“Just relax baby girl...” She cooed near. “Mommy’s making it all better...” Her fingers rubbed in light circles making little pleasant wet noises, and Emogene quietly offered Quinn her pacifier noting the rubber bulb was fairly practical for situations like what was planned for her.

Quinn whimpered as she tried to think of something to ease her mind! But nothing came to her.

Quinn squirmed a little as she felt the soft lips of the synth on her bottom and squeaked loudly at the raspberry kiss! It wasn't something she was expecting at all and the shock had caused her to untense a little bit.

Quinn breathed heavily.

"Mhm..." whimpered Quinn feeling pathetic right now only to sigh in relief as the coolness of the lotion was put on her sore red bottom, "thank you." added Quinn softly and politely doing her best to be a good little girl right now.

Quinn relaxed even more as she felt the soft and chilly hands of the maid soothing her bottom.

Quinn couldn't help but make cute soft little sounds of appreciation.

Quinn blushed a little but knew it was best to play along, "I'm sorry for being a naughty girl mommy." apologised Quinn as she become more lax and looked at Emogene with gratitude and appreciation, "Thank you." whispered Quinn quietly to Emogene before accepting the binky.

Quinn looked at Emogene a little as she suckled her paci and blushed.

Would Emogene mind? Maybe? Quinn wasn't sure.

Nervously Quinn wrapped her arms around Emogene waist and placed her head into the woman's lap submissively and clung to the Cabot as she suckled her binky and awaited for the pain that was about to arrive in the form of the sex toy.  

Emogene was surprised at first, but then her hand came to rest on Quinn’s head, stroking any of  her hair freed from her recording bonnet. 

The maid continues her soothing rubs before her fingers ease apart Quinn’s cheeks and the chilly plug is guided inwards. 

“No no, relax. Breathe Baby. Good girl...” The plug slid in and the bystanders watched and waited hungrily for the now garaunteed clean baby maid to get to work. 

Baby powder sprinkles and tickles coolly all over Quinn’s bottom, spread in light circles, then Quinn is gingerly guided over onto her back to repeat the process on her front. 

McKinney is there; a little close for comfort. He kneels down to take over securing Quinn’s diaper like he had seemingly done many times before. It was the perfect propaganda photo. A Courser diapering a captured Knight, but that wasn’t the goal of his currently running program. 

“The doctor says we can take an intermission as I teach you a lovely new trick to show our guests.” He leans closer to speak, sticking her diaper straps tight. “I’ll let you imagine what that could be.” 

Dr. Weber was announcing this fact to the audience behind him, he must have been convincing. Emogene knew this was the Courser reacting to the hacking chip on his arm, but even she harbored a small fear his sadistic tone was his own free will.

Diaper in place and leak guards given a final little tug, Quinn is picked up and Emogene’s hand is taken by him as well to be lead away. 

The heat of the stage lights dim as they move into the entryway, then out into outside air. Quinn is set down. Stone is kneeling there in front of her, her removed coat held up, and immediately wraps Quinn inside hugging her close. 

Quinn suckled her binky and stared up at Emogene softly feeling slightly safe knowing that there was at least one person with her right now that cared or at least she hoped that Emogene cared.

She was sweaty and pale thanks to the stress and trauma she had experienced recently and wasn't sure how long she could last.

Quinn was almost asleep. Her eyes were closed and she was clinging to Emogene but she knew that falling asleep now would be a bad idea.

Quinn took a deep breath and suckled on her binky as tears stung her eyes. The plug hurt! There was a burning sensation and she didn't like it at all but once the plug was settled it didn't feel as bad except that her bottom felt full and she felt the need to push the toy out  but couldn't.

Quinn continues to breath heavily despite the plug now being in her bottom fully. It was so hard to get used to! 

Quinn squirmed a little as the powder was put on her bottom and sighed feeling gentle circles and not hard slaps to her sore bottom.

Quinn whimpered a little as she was turned onto her bottom. The plug felt weird! And she couldn't help but squirm again.

Quinn looks at McKinney with worry. She trusted that the technology had hacked him but she knew that if anything went wrong she would be in a world of pain.

Quinn takes a sharp breath and whimpers. She hoped that she would be out of here soon! McKinney sounded so cruel and she felt like crying.

Quinn glanced at Emogene with a frightful gaze before wrapping her arms around the synth.

Quinn kept her eyes closed and suckled hard on her paci. The plug still causing her problems.

The outside air felt nice against her sweaty face. 

Quinn could barley register what was going on.

"S-s-stone.." stammered Quinn feeling the strong arms of the Paladin around her. She never thought she would see Stone again.

Quinn buried her head against Stone's chest and clung tightly, "I'm sorry for being so useless." sobbed Quinn with harsh breathes.

Quinn clung desperately to the Paladin never wanting to let go or be let go, "W-we need to get out of here." whimpered Quinn quietly still crying into Stone's chest.

Stone lifted her, hands cupped under her diaper and behind her head, swaddled in her coat. Stone rips off the bonnet and carefully let Emogene work her magic hacking the explosive collar free. 

Those were tense seconds, and it took almost too much trust from Stone to allow it, but cleanly, the collar popped open, and Stone promptly chucked it in the bushes.

“We’re moving.” She said quietly to Quinn, crouching low as she clutched her close. “I’m the one useless, take my uniform and discipline is out the window. We wouldn’t be out here if it weren’t for you. I was so stupid. I couldn’t let them..., but after everything you’ve...I’m sorry it took me so long.”  Her voice tightened in her throat and her arms hugged tighter.

Quinn was glad to be rid of the bonnet.  It had brought her so much torture and torment knowing that Doctor Weber could read her brainwaves any time she wanted and know what she might be thinking of.  It was scary.

Quinn snuggled close to the Paladin and nuzzled her happily as she hid in the coat.  Happy to be hidden away from the view of the world for once.

Quinn sighed with relief as her collar was no longer tied around her neck.

Quinn kept quiet and listened to Stone.

Quinn stared up at Stone with a gentle look.

"Your not stupid," stated Quinn, "we can talk more later about everything that's happened," paused Quinn, "ma'm." added Quinn with a slight cheeky grin before holding onto Stone even more tightly, "Where are we off to? They won't be far behind?" questioned Quinn glancing at McKinney feeling new found energy rushing through her as her eyes twinkled and shined a lot more then they did back in the house, "We need to take him with us for extra protection," said Quinn with a blush, "a-and before...with the Railroad I saw the real McKinney down there and he might still be down there, I dunno," paused Quinn, "but he'll know." added Quinn glaring at the synth.

Quinn rubbed her eyes.  Her hands were still covered by the pink mittens, "S-Stone..." mumbled Quinn, "I-I'm really tired," whispered Quinn her voice tight and stressful, "C-c-can I sleep, please?" asked Quinn softly wanting nothing more then to fall asleep in the arms of the woman she treasured the most. 

Would they be able to get away? Was there a ship ready to take them away? Or was Stone doing this alone? So many thoughts and yet she couldn't help but close her eyes and sleep despite the danger and urgency of the situation that they are in.   Her body wasn't as strong as before and she was much more smaller, light.  It wasn't healthy.  There was tiny scars on her skin from when the electricity had hit her or when the wires were placed a little to sharply then they should.