LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Tears continue to fall but at least she was getting her diaper changed.

Quinn looked at the Nurse and found herself surprised by the small little gasp only to watch as the Nurse left her briefly.

Quinn stares at the paci and diaper in shock.  They were Brotherhood colours! But why? What was the point in that? 

Quinn accepts the binky and suckles it.

She felt more calm and relaxed now despite everything that had happened and is happening to her now.

Quinn stares at the white frilly top and lifts a single eyebrow, curious and confused, but she doesn't say anything choosing to wait.

Quinn blushes upon hearing that she looks 'cute' and looks away from the Nurse.

Quinn frowns for a moment at seeing the camera, "Wait? Why are you taking my pictures? What do you mean mascot? R-r-recruitment?" stammered Quinn in utter shock as she see's her baby picture, "You can't do that!" exclaimed Quinn, "The Brotherhood isn't going to like this at all! And what's even the point anyway?" asked Quinn only for her face to go a deep dark red as she messed herself right then and there.

Quinn turned her head away from the Nurse.  

The nurse quickly pulled Quinn’s diaper front taut as her mess darkened the seat. The eye bot hovered near with its camera to record the lump grow in the diaper in real-time. 

“My goodness!”

The nurse giggles, speaking to the eyebot, and her potential audience. 

“The Brotherhood’s big babies can’t even make it to the potty in time! If they can’t tell when they need to poopy, how can they tell you what’s best for the Commomwealth?” She asks in a cutesy tone and with a smile, pressing the mess in the diaper up hard against Quinn’s bottom before lowering the diaper to get a shot of her filthy poopy bottom and padding. She sighs at the work ahead of her as the eyebot records the show.

The nurse’s smile turns to a mockingly sympathetic pout as she rolls up Quinn’s messy diaper while her assistant releases Quinn’s ankles to one at a time roll them into slippery stockings to match her diapers.

Her freed feet are lifted to her chest to roll her hips free of her dirty diaper. She’s held there, folded, while the synth wipes clean every nook and cranny to then have baby powder fill the air. Wrinkling and rustles follow before Quinn is lowered onto the thicker padding of her new diapers and the nurse meets her charge’s gaze with a knowing smirk. 

“These Babyhood of Steel diapers are made just for you.”  The nurse informs, rubbing powder between her prisoner’s spread legs and adding some more puffs to her open padding. She leans in to bop Quinn’s themed-pacifier. 

“Your little poopsies will land right on the symbol.” She winks and straightens again to tug the diaper’s stretchy waistband up between Quinn’s legs and flatten it down against Quinn’s waist to tape in place. Her fingers rub the seals secure then run around the leak guards for a good seal while her assistant starts guiding Quinn’s hands into locking mittens.

The head nurse directs the documentary eyebot’s camera again to get another still shot of the captured Brotherhood baby.  

“Smile, Knightie!” she instructs.

Quinn instantly blushed as she felt the diaper being pulled and could feel her mess spreading as the diaper sagged heavily.   

Quinn much to her detest started to pee a little causing the diaper to become even wetter.

Quinn stares at the nurse in shock only to see the front of her diaper being lowered.

Quinn covers her face, embarrassed and humiliated by all this.  Why did this have to be filmed? She just hoped nothing else would be filmed and that she wouldn't have anymore photos taken of her like this.

Quinn stares at the stockings for a moment.  Why were they putting stockings on her?  She wished she could do something but she couldn't.  She was injured, weak and above all else trapped in this helpless state.

Quinn closed her eyes and tried to ignore the cleaning.  It felt so much more intense then before.  She didn't like the way they were cleaning her.  It felt more personal and she couldn't help but squirm.

Quinn could tell that the padding was thicker then the other diapers that she was used to wearing just by the feel of it on her bottom.  It would make walking even more impossible. 

Quinn frowned. The thought that these diapers were designed for her and to not just humiliate her but to humiliate the Brotherhood made her more then a little angry.  

Quinn glared at the nurse but knew that she had no control over when she went at all which meant that she had no ability to restrain herself from pooping on the symbol.  

Quinn whines a little from behind the pacifier as the diaper is done up.  The thicker padding forced her legs apart even more then she thought possible and the baby powder caused her to sneeze.  Her nose twitched and she glared once again at the nurse.

Quinn watches as mittens are put over her hands and realised that she wouldn't be able to use her fingers at all.  It would be much harder to do anything now even simple things such as colouring would be a hard task for her.

Quinn shakes her head and refused to smile for the camera.  She half wondered how ridiculous she looked right now in her white frilly top, stockings, mittens, bonnet and Brotherhood designed diapers along with her binky which was bobbing up and down in her mouth.  Quinn turned her head away from the camera trying her best to hide despite the restraints and the assistant holding her down.

“D’aww is the Babyhood of Steel’s knighty-whitey a little shy of showing everyone her cute new diapers? There’s no reason to be honey, everyone just saw you be a baby a moment ago...If you wanted to be one or not. Look at the camera dear! Here’s the baby’s Pal-adin!” The nurse cooed and held up a new stuffed toy of a cartoony power armor plush with rattles inside. She shook it trying to get Quinn to look up and smile.

Quinn blushes brightly at hearing the over top cooing from the Nurse.  

The thought that people might be or are watching her right now was probably the worst thing she could ever imagine especially if they had seen her soil herself.  What would Paladin Stone say? What would the Brotherhood say about this? What about the Railroad? Quinn whimpered slightly and wished that she could fight back big time but that would only result in punishments, wouldn't it? What was the point of fighting back anyhow?

Quinn keeps her face hidden or tries to but the rattling had coax her a little to look at the cartoon power armor plush! 

Quinn frowned and realised quickly what the nurse was doing. 

"Stop it!" growled Quinn slightly her paci falling out of her mouth and onto the floor.

Quinn stared at the paci as it dropped and suddenly felt more distraught then she ever felt before. 

Tears built up quickly and started to fall as Quinn started to cry even going as far as to wail. 

The baby simulation was hard to force back and the only ounce of control Quinn had over it was through suckling a binky and without it 'Baby Quinn' was now in full force until her normal self is triggered back.

“Oh no, Nanny’s sorry...”

The nurse quickly releases Quinn from her changing table and holds her close to bounce her soothingly, rustling her big diaper, and making sure the symbol on her crinkly bottom was in clear view of the camera. 

“Don’t worry. All your Babyhood friends can come and wear diapers too. If they continue to be naughty...we’ll just pump this program straight into their wittle heads. Yes we will!” 

She tried tickling, while the other nurse retrieved the paci from the nursery floor.

Quinn continued to cry and wail.  

Her adult-self could only watch in horror but there was nothing she could do to over-take the simulation and get back in control of herself.  She would have to wait till the simulation has calmed down enough for her to even try to regain control.

Quinn whimpered loudly as she cried.  

The bouncing soothed her enough to stop her from wailing but not enough for her to stop crying.  

Quinn nuzzled her head against the Nurse's shoulder uncaring of what was going on or happening.  All she wanted was her binky!

In her mind the Adult Quinn ignored what was going on.

Quinn whined, fussed and squirmed against the Nurse's hip causing the diaper to rustle even more and for the symbol on her bottom to move side to side. 

The tickling caused Quinn to giggle a little and soon enough some more to the point that she was no longer crying.   Quinn without her paci decided to suck her thumb but the mittens didn't allow her to do that at all! And so the simulated baby in Quinn simply decided to suck on her padded fist instead.

“There, there...much better.” The nurse soothes, patting Quinn’s diaper and tugging the ruffles of her front waistband back into place after getting jostled by her fussiness. 

Quinn is given her binky to replace her drooly mitten, and is bounced a little more as the nurse carries her towards the door, her assistant in their wake. 

“I think someone is going to be well-behaved for her doctor’s appointment, yes she is.” The nurse predicted. 

Quinn continues to suckle her mitten covered hand and giggles softly at the soothing voice.

Quinn stares at the Nanny robot and smiles innocently not realising that she was in danger at all.

Quinn claps happily at the binky and quickly begins to suckle on the bulb.

Each bounce giving Quinn giggles slightly.

Quinn looks at the Nanny and smiles again, "Doooctooor." replied Quinn trying to repeat the word 'doctor' but failing terribly because of her binky and current frame of mind.  A tiny bit of drool drips down her lip at her attempt to speak.

“What a big word!” The nurse praised while mopping up Quinn’s drool with her top. 

“Baby is right, Dr. Weber is very excited to see you again. She was so worried about you when you left, so she’s been getting everything ready just for you.”

Quinn is once again a spectacle in the halls of the Institute, especially now that she’s wearing her mocking Babyhood diapers.

Quinn is carried into the doctor’s lab. The metal examination table  is illuminated with a diaper pad spread in the center and straps at the ready.

Quinn is laid down and placed in the restraints to keep her bare legs bowed and spread outwards, her wrists by her shoulders, diaper easily accessible which the nurse places her hand onto lightly to make her announcement.

“Doctor, the subject is ready for you now.”

Out of the shadows, Dr. Weber steps with a glint of light flashing across her glasses.

“You changed her prior...” She observes coldly. ”Much appreciated. I took hours to clean my lab of her dirty diaper stench during her last procedure.” She snaps on rubber gloves with a curled painted lip. 

Quinn giggled loudly and looked at the nurse happily.

Quinn tilted her head not understanding what the nurse was saying at all but didn't care.  She was more then happy enough looking around at the various people in the halls whilst suckling her binky.

Who were they? Why were they looking? Quinn found herself growing in curiosity and wanting to explore the place around her.  Would her curiosity get her into trouble even in her current mindset as a baby? 

Quinn looked at the table not understanding at all what was going on or what was happening.

Instantly when she was laid down on the table and out of the Nurse's arms she started to cry, desperately, missing the Nurse despite the cruel words dealt to her earlier that she did not understand now thanks to the simulation. 

Quinn cried and fussed over the straps wanting release from them.

Quinn stared at Dr.Weber unsure and frightful of what's going on and who this Doctor was yet in the back of her mind she knew everything, she knew what was going on and she wanted to fight, scream and most of all run.  Run away from this woman and this hellish place that she was now in yet she was trapped, mind and body, she wished she could over take the simulation right now but she couldn't.   She needed a trigger, a push, something to wake her up and that would allow her to fight.

The doctor watches with growing derision as the baby program within Quinn squirms and cries. Weber curtly nods to the synthetic nurse whose hand still rested on the patient’s diaper. It began to hum. 

The vibration was strongly reverberating downwards, activated to appeal to the adult within their pampered prisoner.

Quinn's eyes suddenly brighten up. The mist was gone from them and her head felt clear yet some was happening.

Quinn upon wakimg up couldn't help the loud moan that escaped her nor could she control the way her back arched up ever so slightly at the vibrations.

Her body was untrained to such stimulating and she didn't know how to control her reactions. 

Quinn felt more then just embarrassed.

Her binky was on the table by the side of her cheek but she didn't care at all. 

Quinn breathed heavily and glared at the Nurse and Dr.Weber.

"Can't you find another stupid method to wake me up?" asked Quinn highly annoyed and frustrated as she remembered the last time she had been 'woken' from her simulated mindscape and back into reality.

The doctor cackled moving behind Quinn’s head to remove her portable bonnet and pet her hair. She began placing the EEG leads directly from her machines, bending so her voice was low next to Quinn’s ear. 

“No, my dear. Right now you look like a baby, act like a baby...but how else will we get you to show everyone how much you love your diapers as an adult?” Her finger points to the eyebot still floating and recording. “We’ll have Knights from miles around lining up to be put in diapers for our treatment.” She joked darkly. “Especially after your little performance.”

Quinn glared at the Doctor as she continued to pant heavily unable to hide herself at all.

Quinn hated the woman's laugh. 

She hated everything about Doctor Weber.

She wished she could break Weber's hand. 

She hated the touch of the Doctor's hand petting her hair like she was some kind of pet.

Quinn looked at the eyerobot in shock, "Screw you!" shouted Quinn fighting against her restraints, "You'll be sorry if you don't stop this you fucking bitch." swore Quinn burning with energy.

“No, you see, you’re not going to talk to me that way,” The doctor says causally, her hand fishing into the pocket of her lab coat. “Because I know what it is you really want, little girl.” 

Weber smirks and holds up an inhaler of jet, waggling it above Quinn’s restricted vision.

Quinn glares at the Doctor, "Don't call me little girl," growled Quinn, "untie me damn it and I'll talk to you whatever way I want to!" shouted Quinn frustrated as she wriggles about.

Quinn stares at the jet, "You can stick that up your fucking arse Doc," swore Quinn, "there's no way in hell I'm going to touch that stuff again!" stated Quinn, "You might have me for now but I'll get out of here and when I do I'll cut off your head!" added Quinn unable to control her rage.

She wasn't going to let Stone down and be a junkie again.

She was better than that! At least she hoped she was.

The doctor shook her head with a wry smile, all Quinn’s struggles did was highlight her diaper’s noisy crinkles.

“Well, since I do have you, I’m going to make a few things very clear...” She  casually reaches back to her machine and flips a switch. Electricity shoots through the leads into Quinn.

Quinn stared at the Doctor unsure of what was going on and what she meant?

Until she felt the flow of electricity entering her body.

Quinn howled loudly in pain having never experienced pain quite like this.

Her body shook on the table.

Her diaper becoming wet.

Pain. That was all she felt right now.

Then it stopped, the doctor sidling up next to her plaything strapped to the table, pawing the now wet material between the girl’s trapped legs.

”Much like the state of your diapers...,” the doctor began with a smile. “You don’t have much control of what your mind wants. So either.” The jet is held up again. “You take your medicine like a good little girl, or...” Her finger hovers back by the switch. 

Quinn breathes heavily thankful that the electricity had stopped.

Quinn blushes red as she feels the soft wet material of the diaper being touched by the Doctor. Why did she have to feel everything so easily down there?

"I do have control!" squeaked Quinn feeling tears prick her eyes,"I'm not going to take that! I don't want to! I'll never let Stone down like that!" shouted Quinn angrily and in pain.

Quinn closed her eyes.

She wasn't going to break....

It would take near enough an entire hour of electric torture for Quinn to give in.

The doctor sat idly, twirling the jet dispenser between her slim fingers, humming a classical tune as Quinn’s ‘control’ was beginning to leak into the absorbent mat beneath her after the countless shock treatments. 

“Stone. Stone. Stone.” The doctor tutted. “You keep bringing that name up.” 

Weber leaned her chair back to watch Quinn’s brainwaves on her monitors again.

“Do you realize how easy it would be for us to pick her up, make her go from a pants-pissing Paladin to a diaper-wetting baby in no time just like you? Is that what you want?”

Quinn was about done.

She felt defeated, almost...

Her body felt like it was on fire.

It was difficult to breath.

She didn't care that her diaper was saggy and leaking over the table.

She just wanted the electricity to stop.

Quinn breathed in deeply and coughed. A bit of spit dribbling out of her mouth and down the corners of her mouth as she panted heavily for oxygen and relief.

"No..." croaked Quinn looking at Weber, "please..." mumbled Quinn with tears in her eyes, "I'll take the jet and do anything you want..." whispered Quinn, "just don't touch Stone." added Quinn softly.

She was exhausted in more ways than one, "Please...." begged Quinn.

The doctor sensing weakness stands from her chair, jet in hand, drawing baby wipes from the tub on her counter as she approaches. Her outline soon hovers over Quinn, blocking the surgical lights.

Gentle wipes begin, removing tears, undignified spittle around Quinn’s mouth. The doctor sets the wipes aside then places the cold plastic jet dispenser between Quinn lips and leans close.

“Breathe in for me, baby girl.” She whispers.

The nurse, her assistant, and their camera bot stand waiting in the shadowed corner.

Quinn watches the doctor, scared and unsure.

Was she really going to break? Just like that? Was she really that weak? An hour of electric torture? Would Stone be proud of her for fighting so much or be disappointed in her for giving in? So many questions plagued Quinn's mind and she wondered if it would of been better to just had stayed with her brother on the farm and die with him rather then run.

Quinn feels the cold cool feeling of the wipes wash her face.  It brought little relief to her.  It only highlighted what sort of mess she was right now. 

She felt disgusted at herself for being so weak.

Quinn felt the plastic between her dry chapped lips and waited a minute before taking a breath in.

She hated Doctor Weber.

She hated that camera.

What was the point of it? Were they simply recording her for amusement or was someone watching?

Suddenly everything felt more slow.....

Quinn' found her body relaxing and her eyes were glazed over but it wasn't the simulation at all.  It was the chems.  She felt good despite knowing already that she would feel like shit later. Quinn looks at Weber but decides to say nothing.  What was the point in saying anything to a woman who obviously cared very little about her? Did anyone care about her? Did she even care about herself? Quinn felt cold inside.  The chem hadn't touched her body for so long.....

Quinn could feel something...

Her bottom felt warm? Why? 

Quinn found herself lifting her hips a little and messing herself, loudly, on the table but she couldn't find herself to care right now thanks to the chems.