LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn thought for a moment, "I should be able to manage handling a gun but I might not be the best shot considering my hands at the moment but it's always useful having another shooter in the ranks." replied Quinn.

"I'm fine." replied Quinn blushed, "Just wet and I should be good for the next few hours." added Quinn softly.

“Just wet?” Deacon parrots. “Good, no smells to give us away.” He approved. 

The convoy continues and the sun slowly begins to lower.

Dark shadows run under the jutting pillars of jagged cogs from the broken vault. Burned twisted remains of the Brotherhood vertibird still lie and smoke, but no other signs of activity disturb the wrecked deserted landscape.

The synths lead the way to the scorched entrance of the vault airlock, guns drawn. 

“Chock full of protectrons you said?” Deacon asks, otherwise silent in the twilight. 

Quinn frowned a little as they reached the vault and stared at burned twisted remains of the Brotherhood vertibird.  A sudden anguish came over her at the thought of her Brotherhood team dying because of the Institute and because of her stupidity.  She couldn't let Deacon or Glory get hurt.  She couldn't let anyone get hurt again.  

A sudden terrible thought came to Quinn.  Maybe she could rig up a computer inside the Institute and blow it all up? It was possible.  She just needed time and a way to hack the system but people were in the building, humans and synths who didn't deserve to be buried underground.

Quinn let that thought go for now.

"Yes," said Quinn, "but...." sighed Quinn, "they think I'm a resident here cause some stuff happened and more so they think that I am a baby so they won't shoot at me but they'll shoot at you two." added Quinn with a frown.

Both of Quinn’s companion’s eyebrows go up. Deacon, always one for espionage waggles his at his partner who is a little slow on the uptake until she slowly shakes her head at the ridiculousness of his suggestion.

“Oh no, no way...I’m not...”

Quinn looks at the two with a frown, "Why do I suddenly have a really bad feeling about this?" questioned Quinn.

She wasn't sure what Deacon had in mind at all but if she had to guess it wouldn't be good at all, "What is it?" asked Quinn bluntly with a blushing red face.

“Here’s our little baby girl!”

Deacon quickly scoops her up in his arms with his synthetic strength to cradle her close and rock her as he strides into the airlock confidently.

“Goochie-goochie-goo! Are you going to be a good baby girl for your mommy and daddy for the mean ol’ robots?”

He boops her nose as he heads towards the vault elevator and Glory groans behind them.

Quinn blushes bright red upon hearing those words and was about to give Deacon a piece of her mind until she found herself picked up and cradled in his arms.

Quinn glares a little at Deacon as she felt her head get fuzzy.

Quinn rubs her eyes and was slowly losing focus, "Stop it..." complained Quinn weakly twitching her nose at the boop as she tried to keep focus and not lose herself but it was getting difficult.

She hated it when she entered baby mode!

Quinn whimpered softly and rubbed her cheek against Deacon's chest as her adult mind and baby mind fought a little but one more cutesy word or action and Quinn would no longer be an adult mentally for a bit at least.

Exiting the lowered lift into the vault proper leads them to a protection eventually crossing their paths to test the cohesion of their happy family unit.

Deacon grabs his ‘wife’s’ hand and drags her close with Quinn cradled in his arm like their big lanky baby.

“Good day!” He greets the tron. “We are just returning from our holiday and baby Quinny here is in desperate need of a diaper change so we will be heading straight to our living quarters right away!” Deacon sounded convincing and Glory did manage a cracked smile.

The protection, after a quick scan confirming the wet diaper, announces its need for confirmation of relation to the vault resident. All eyes were on Quinn.

Quinn hid her face in Deacon's shoulder.

The rush of embarrassment she felt surrounding all this was almost to much to bare.

Why did this have to happen? 

Quinn sighed knowing she had to play her part properly.

"Mama! Dada! Beach!" giggled Quinn loudly squirming in Deacon's arms and placing her thumb in her mouth, "Mama!" exclaimed Quinn reaching for Glory just to prove the point to the protection some more that Glory was her 'Mommy' and Deacon was her 'Daddy'

This was humiliating but she had been through worse.

Quinn squirmed and continued to reach for Glory with a loud giggle, "Mama!" exclaimed Quinn again fighting off her 'baby brain' which was screaming out for Stone.

Deacon handed her off with a grin as ‘mommy’ struggled to keep her weapon hidden behind Quinn’s ‘diaper’ bag which was also full of ammo. Satisfied, the protection dinged a happy monotone greeting and stomped on. 

A sigh of haggled relief leaves Glory, but Quinn is still cradled close in case of more interviews. 

All is quiet until they move closer to the lounger gallery. Turning a corner, they encounter something none of them were readily expecting, a group of generation 1 synths, standing idly, eyes glowing. Glory hesitates but Deacon immediately opens fire. Quinn is quickly set down as covering fire rips from Glory’s unslung weapon. 

“Go! Destroy the program!” Deacon shouts to Quinn over their rapid fire. “We’ll hold them off!” 

Another dispatch of synths clanks forward reinforcing the first. Beams of energy weapons clack and crackle by, snapping against the walls. 

Quinn pouts a little at everything that was going on but knew that it was important to keep up an 'act' until the stupid robot was happy with her and her two 'parents'.  

Quinn giggled and squirmed in Glory's arms even going as far to kiss her mommy on the cheek hoping that would make the robot  happy.  Upon hearing the ding Quinn sighed with relief and relaxed greatly knowing that one threat has been neutralised but there were many threats left to face and so Quinn stayed on her guard as best as she could through the entire ordeal. 

Quinn watches as Deacon opens fire and feels uncertain for a moment what to do until Deacon gives her an order, "Will do!" shouted Quinn rushing over and dodging any beams that came her way.

Finally Quinn made it.

Quinn looked at the computer and started typing away fast or as fast as she could with her burnt hands.  Pain filled her but she continued to type and work away to destroy the program.

Quinn relaxed after a minute.  That should of done it.  She doubted the program existed anymore and the only thing left of it was inside her head.

A laser rifle is leveled at her temple, a crackling voice travels through amplifiers of a power armor helmet.

“Step away from the controls...”

It was Stone. Her order, growled, filled with anger from having let an intruder go unnoticed for so long. If Quinn turns, she will see not only Stone in her Paladin armor, but another armored Knight rifle pointed as well. 

Quinn breathed in heavily.

The last time a gun was pointed at her head was when she was taking away but that voice? It sounded so familiar, "Paladin Stone?" questioned Quinn softly turning around to look at the Paladin Stone and a Knight pointing at her.

Quinn wanted to cry but held back her tears and stepped away a little from the computer.  She had gotten rid of the program or at least she thought she had.

Quinn stayed silent and simply stared at Stone.

Her hands were hurting so badly now.  Her two broken fingers weren't fully healed and the palms were bright red, scared, she had doubts that the skin would ever heal.

Quinn didn't know what to do.  Would Stone feel betrayed? She wasn't sure? Would Stone accept her back? She hoped so?  Her diaper rustled a little.

The Paladin’s weapon lowered, an audible heaving gasp is amplified. 

“Kill it!” A younger voice, more teary, with shock, and fear came from the other. Stone yanks the Knight’s rifle aside, the fired beam barely missing Quinn, the heat streaking past her ear. 

Quinn would know that voice. It would register after the buzz and pop of the laser dissipates...it was her own. 

Quinn stares at the Paladin and then turns to look at the Knight.

It was her.

Heat....

Quinn felt sick.

She had been trying to ignore the burns on her hands for sometime but she could smell it from that beam - fire.   She could remember that guy being burnt to death.  Oh fuck.

She felt weak.

"P-Paladin," stammered Quinn unsure how to deal with this situation, "McKinney's alive and stuck in the Institute," paused Quinn, "fuck, uh," mumbled Quinn looking at her hands before looking at Stone again, "look that isn't the real Quinn and I know that sounds fake as fuck but you've gotta believe me, please," paused Quinn, "look there's gotta be someway I can prove to you that I'm the real one and that's the fake," continued Quinn biting her lip, "how did that Synth find you?" asked Quinn bluntly.

"Deacon and Glory are back there fighting against a few synths now," paused Quinn, "there going help me get McKinney out," continued Quinn, "isn't there a quick medical check you can go do on me? Or that piece of metal?" asked Quinn softly and urgently. 

Stone let a deathly silence hang, her armored hand still gripped the cooling rifle.

Jarringly, Stone throws her own weapon down and leaves it clattering loudly at her feet to maintain control of the Knight beside her while reaching behind and yanking the armor’s fusion core free. It plummets to the deck as a steaming yellow pill. A quick twist, and the armor is disengaged. The imposter Quinn is held to step backwards, not unkindly, but firmly. Before any more words of defense are stammered out, Stone makes her thoughts and rules known. 

“I ask the questions...” Stone said, voice dark, barring any argument. “There was a crash... How did you survive?” 

Quinn watches as Stone yanks the fusion core out. 

She couldn't wait to try out Power Armour! It kinda sucked that the synth got to try it before she did though.

Quinn watched as the Impostor stepped out of the suit.

Quinn looks at Paladin Stone, "I-I don't know," admitted Quinn, "I woke up in a cell bounded in a straight jacket." sighed Quinn, "but they probably used some sort of teleportation device." added Quinn quickly remembering how she got out of the building.

"The Institute are designing another generation of synths and they..." paused Quinn, "they were using the stupid simulation in my head to carry out research and I'm pretty sure they want this as well but I've deleted the program so the only little bit of it that is left is inside my head," admitted Quinn, "and yours? Unless you've got rid of it?" asked Quinn, "Right no questions, sorry ma'm."  added Quinn with a slight grin remembering how bad she was in terms of protocol.  She was still terrible.  

"If you don't have it anymore Stone that means the only piece left is inside my head so if I do end up dying cause you think I'm a Synth at least it'll be completely destroyed and the Institute isn't able to get at it again." added Quinn in a positive manner despite her fear that she was going to die right now.

“No, I still have it...”

Stone’s voice was distant, weary, her face hidden by the expressionless mask of her helmet. The Paladin swallowed hard, listening, a hand still on the suit of her Knight. 

One of her proudest moments had been pinning that sword and wing insignia on Quinn’s chest, painting the fresh stripe on her armor, something that helped to clear the pain of her loss, her failure, her inability to protect the most fragile things around her. 

A pit of despair rested squarely in her stomach. She took the rifle from the frozen disengaged-armor’s hand and released the safety pointing it squarely at the Quinn dressed as an outsider, the one who hadn’t shared her grief in her darkest moment, who hadn’t shared tears in the dark.

With a dry constricted throat, she asked the question only one would know the answer for.

“Where...”

Here voice cracked, but her aim never faltered, her mouth quivering in a thin line as she struggled to form the mundane, stupid, but vital words. Something she had never admitted to anyone before. 

“Where...” her finger tightened on the trigger. “...am I ticklish...” Her voice trailed to a hush. 

Quinn frowned for a moment at that but in a way that made her happy.  She didn't like the humiliation that the simulation brought but she liked being close to Stone yet she felt frail and deeply hurt despite the fact that she understood that Stone was hurting as well.

The knowledge that someone had gone in and stolen her life, hurt, a lot.

The knowledge that Stone might not of even thought to check....hurt.

Quinn allowed her tears to fall.

The Synth wasn't speaking.

Quinn rubbed her eyes, "Stomach," said Quinn, "on your left side," paused Quinn, "right here." added Quinn pointing to the spot on her own body.  It allowed her to look down and away from it all.

She didn't want to die.  She didn't Stone to shoot at her.

Tears continued to fall from Quinn's eyes but she stayed silent and placed her thumb in her mouth for comfort.  The emotional and metal stress of all this was giving her a headache and she felt sick.

What would Stone do? 

Quinn didn't know.

• Like 1

“I’m sorry...” 

The gun was quickly shifted to the Quinn at Stone’s side and she pulled the trigger, unable to look. The point-blank shot vaporizes the synth into a mound of shimmering ash, a chip, undamaged, sticking from the pile. 

Stone’s armor sags, opens, and the Paladin staggers back, falling to her knees, white as a sheet to heave dryly against the deck. 

Laughter erupts, a stealth boy uncloaks, and Stone looks up into the barrel of an energy pistol held by a black-coated courser.

“I knew I was right to be jealous.” The agent sneered. “Brotherhood Baby Quinny got all the love and attention, but if I gave any hint of my true nature I would join my sister there as a pile of greasy dust...”

He removes his sunglasses, the jeering eyes of McKinney flick to stare Quinn down. 

“Hey there, Wastelander!” He greeted. “How about you crawl your big diapered bottom over here to your big brother ‘Kinney, right now, and I might just let Stone live.” 

Quinn flinched as she heard the shot being fired only to not feel a thing.

Tears continued to fall as she watches Stone's armor open.  Quinn continues to stare and timidly walks forward only to stop as she hears laughter.

Quinn watches and stares at McKinney.

Quinn takes a deep breath, "O-okay," stammered Quinn, "j-j-just don't shoot."

Quinn lowers herself to floor and places her hands down gently but winces at the pain she feels still.

Quinn slowly crawls over to the synth and stares up.  Maybe she could knock him down? Would the synth be able to stop her? Would he shoot Stone? 

Quinn could feel her diaper getting more warm and wet.  Why now? Of all bloody times? Quinn glares at the synth.

Quinn thinking fast decides to try and bargain.

Quinn on her knees looks up at the synth and stares at the gun pointed at Stone's head before returning to look at McKinney, "Let Paladin Stone go and I'll come with you? Back to the Institute? I won't fight as long as Stone stays alive?" offered Quinn quietly. 

McKinney sees Quinn’s distressed expression react to her internal issue and barks a laugh, gun still trained on Stone. 

“That’s the idea, piss pants.” He pulls a teleportation grenade from his coat, grin turning crooked. “They have your little baby nursery all stocked up just waiting for you. I just wish we had more time so I could give our Paladin’s ass some much needed payback. Oh well.”

He sighs, and Stone looks to Quinn helplessly as McKinney begins backing up, curling his finger for Quinn to crawl and follow out of range of Stone as the grenade is lazily tossed and they vanish in a nauseating ripple of space-time. 

They appear back on the block strewn floor of her adult nursery just the way she left it. Hands immediately grab her arms and legs, uncaring of any protests as two nurses lift her bodily back onto her diaper changing table, removing her ankle support, strapping her down as McKinney smirks and exits to report his mission’s success. 

Scissors make it easy to snip away at her clothes around her restraints as she is unceremoniously stripped down to her wet diaper, yellow and full in the crotch. 

A nurse places her hand on its swollen padding to gauge the wetness underneath then starts peeling back the tapes. 

“This Knightie definitely needs her diaper changed.” She coos with a taunting smile.

“Let’s get this soaked thing off you and into one of Dr. Weber’s special diapers.” She tickles. 

Quinn sniffled and rubbed her nose.  She wished she wasn't crying at all but giving the situation she couldn't help it and at least Stone would be safe? That's all that mattered to Quinn as she looks at Stone for the last time in her entire life or at least that's what she believed right now, "Remember when you found me out in the waste? Drugged up with a bunch of ghouls dead around me?" sobbed Quinn with a slight laugh, "I didn't know it then but I do now," paused Quinn with a bright smile despite the tears and her fate, "your the best damn thing that's ever happened to me and I'll always remember you," continued Quinn, "I don't think we'll see each other again but if we do I'll buy you a drink." added Quinn, half jokingly and half serious.

Quinn stared at Stone one more time and gazed into her Paladin's eyes.  Neither of them understood what the other went through during there time apart and being away from Stone, being away from the person she cared about the most? Hurt'd her a lot.   Quinn gave Stone a brave front despite the trembling bottom lip, the tears, the eyes that were screaming out in fear and hopelessness and the shaking of her body.

Quinn groaned and rubbed her head as she realises that  she is back in her nursery.  The same nursery that was nothing but a nightmare to her. Would she be stuck her forever? Or would she be killed later on when she is no longer needed? What was her life now? Nothing.  At least that's what it seemed to her as she allowed her tears to fall.  There wasn't going be any help from the outside at all or at least that's what she figured the case to be.  It had been too dangerous and she had been lucky with her 'Nana' but she wasn't going to be as lucky again or at least not for a long time.

Quinn yelped as she was picked up by the two nurses and watched as her ankle support was removed.  It was going to hurt like hell to walk but that meant crawling or being carried and Quinn knew that suited Doctor.Weber a lot more.

She watches as the scissors snipped away at her clothing and she was once again laying naked besides her wet diaper in front of a nurse.

Quinn didn't want to laugh at all but she couldn't help it and started to giggle despite the tears that continued to fall.  Why did she have to be so ticklish? 

She wasn't a 'Knight' but the thought of her standing up and being announced as one by Stone lifted her spirits until she remembered that moment had been done and taking away by her Synth. 

That moment which she and Stone would share a glorious memory, gone. 

The moment where she and Stone would mourn the loss of there falling team, gone. 

She still didn't know if Jay and Drew were alive at all but giving the fact that they weren't there at all with Stone......said enough unless they were injured? 

Her thoughts turned to McKinney.  Was he still alive? She needed to find out but would they just fool her with that Synth? Maybe? Was there any point in trying to fool her though? Quinn sighed and rubbed her eyes, "Can I have a paci, please?" asked Quinn softly to one of the nurses.

The nurse, after a little happy gasp at Quinn’s adorable politeness, left her wet diaper untaped, but still resting up against her hips to go get her paci and grab her a fresh diaper. 

She returns, a small curious institute-white eyebot hovering at her shoulder as she holds up a large disposable and paci with a smile, displaying their special design. They were orange, grey, and white. Brotherhood colors. The insignia on the front of the face shield of the binky and in the white space between two wiggly steel-grey areas on the back of the diaper. 

She has Quinn suckle the pacifier as she and the other nurse helps her past her restraints into a white cropped top that doesn’t come anywhere near the top of her hips. Her EEG recording bonnet is next shoved onto her head and tied beneath her chin. 

“You look so cute!” The nurse nearly squeals, tightening back up Quinn’s wrists. “I know I’m not done with your change yet, but you just look so adorable in your wet little diaper!”

She taps the hovering eyebot’s camera lens into position and takes her time framing Quinn with her changing supplies, BoS diaper neatly folded and sidled next to her currently swollen yellow one, still in place where the accident was absorbed, just loose, and barely covering her naked hips. The camera snaps. 

“There! You are just the cutest little mascot! This should do wonders for recruitment.” She grinned, flipping the bot around to Quinn to show her wet baby picture on its display.