LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Stone smirked, looking down at Quinn by her side. “Evenin’ Powderpuff.” She gave Quinn’s hair a ruffle. “You can carry a few huh? Well, with what I’m thinking you might need to be holding on to something else much more important. Did you sleep well?” Stone asks, casually reaching back to tug on the back of Quinn’s diaper to check if it was poopy.

“Mhm.” She peeked at what was inside. “As I expected. We can’t set out to save the world on an empty stomach, or in a full diaper, no ma’am. Let’s get some breakfast first then I’ll change you.”

Stone felt a slight twinge across her chest, but was otherwise in a rejuvenated and confident mood as she dug through her inventory to set aside some dried noodle bowls, a packet of condensed milk, and Quinn’s bottle.

She set up her stove and set it to boil. She wrapped up Quinn in her lap, as they waited for things to heat. Stone watched Quinn for any signs of what her baby may need, besides her dirty diaper changed of course, and meanwhile pointed to her armor. 

“I have the Jetpack attachment on her. Pretty cool, huh? That’s why I wasn’t too scared falling from the Prydwen to come getcha.”

Quinn giggled a little at the nickname and smiled at having her hair ruffled by Stone.

Quinn nodded and looked at Stone eagerly. Quinn always had the terrible need to help out no matter what even if she didn't have the ability to help out.

Quinn blushes shyly at the diaper check and continued to smile. 

Quinn laughs a little. She felt so small! She always felt small compared to Stone even since her first day with the woman she always had this feeling! She would forever be grateful to Stone and partially the medics who didn't show up which meant that Stone had to look after her which led her to joining the Brotherhood and eventually Stone's baby girl.

Quinn watched Stone and stayed on her hands and knees for now. Quinn crawled after Stone and giggled loudly. Stone was even bigger like this!

Being in Stone's lap and wrapped up Quinn was very content and relaxed. She was so happy! 

Quinn nuzzled Stone's chest. She hadn't had any breast-milk for two days now and she loved Stone's milk but she understood that being on the road made it difficult to feed her like that.

Quinn flickered her eye lashes and gave Stone a very sweet cute gaze, "Mama," said Quinn, "can I have your milk, please?" asked Quinn nuzzling her nose against one of Stone's breast.

"That's so awesome mama! A jetpack! Wait? Are we going to fly?" asked Quinn excitedly. Quinn sat up and had her nose pressed up against Stone's own.

Stone shivered intensely when her breast was stimulated and cuddled Quinn closer, her motherly simulation inside turning into giddy putty. The denial had not been too long, but still the release would feel amazing. 

Stone went a little cross-eyed when Quinn popped up in front of her nose, but then chuckled and closed her eyes to nuzzle noses back. 

“Yes, my little Star. I think we’re going to fly, but it’s going to be very dangerous.” She warned. “My baby girl should definitely get her milk and her diaper changed to be focused.” 

Stone shifts Quinn carefully to free her breast and roll her big babygirl close, one arm supporting her head, the other on her behind, lightly patting the wet lumpiness in the back of her diaper. 

“Feel like a baby all you need to for now, Quinn.” Stone cooed. “Be sure you got all your potty needs out that you can. I want you mission ready, babygirl.”

She kissed the hair on the top of Quinn’s head as she was allowed to nurse.

Quinn giggled at seeing Stone go cross-eyed and smiled as they nuzzled their noses together.

Quinn bounced excitedly in Stone's lap and nodded, "I'll be careful, ma'm!" replied Quinn giving Stone a small salute before giggling some more.

Quinn upon hearing that she was going to get some milk started to cuddle up to Stone more and even meowed softly like a kitten which only caused her to giggle a few seconds later.  Quinn shivered slightly at the light patting of dirty diapered bum yet it made her feel all the more safe.

Quinn nodded at the coo.   She needed to be mission ready which meant getting everything out now.

Quinn took a deep breath and allowed the baby in her to come out more.  Blue eyes sparkled with more vulnerability then normal as she let everything go, emotionally and mentally. She gave Stone a soft shy smile as her cheeks turned pink.  

Quinn softly placed her lips on Stone's nipple and begun to suckle.  

A sudden warmth and calmness filled her emotionally, mentally and spiritually.  She felt whole like this.  She felt weak and that was okay.  Quinn's eyes turned soft as she gazed upwards at Stone feeling protected and secured by her Mommy.  

Quinn continued to drink from Stone's breast.  Her body tingling with energy as she nursed.  This connection that they shared was amazing and nothing could ever break this bond that they had.  

“That’s it...” Stone hummed, her voice also becoming soft as she focused on the suckling she could feel so intimately against her, grounding them both, their energies mixing as one, reminding them they would always be supported, never feeling lost or alone. She brushed Quinn’s hair with her fingers and kissed the crown of her head once more. Any dribbles of milk leftover, Stone dabbed up with Quinn’s dress then picked her up to carry her over to her changing supplies. 

“Don’t get fussy now.” Stone said with a smile, wiggling Quinn’s foot once she was laid out on her crinkly changing mat. Stone placed her next diaper ready beside her.

The stove burbled softly to itself, but it was low enough to keep the food and the warehouse warmed without bubbling over. 

Quinn nursed for a couple of minutes.

She felt so good.

They would never be alone again.  She would never give this up.  She would fight with her last dying breath for Stone and this relationship that they had together.  No one could break them apart at all and if anyone tried to do break them apart they would suffer a fate worse then death. 

Quinn was nothing more then a baby right now.  Stone's princess. Stone's little baby girl.  It felt right.  She would be more then happy to spend the rest of her life like this in the arms of her lover who she could only describe as her Angel.  Her protector, her guardian.  Quinn sighed feeling comforted.  She loved the way Stone's fingers brushed through her golden locks and how warm she felt from every kiss she was giving like this.

Quinn giggled slightly at the comment and smiled gently and softly up at Stone.  

Another giggled came forth at the wriggling of her foot.

Quinn felt so overwhelmingly happy, "Mama," said Quinn softly, "do you remember the first time we met? Properly?" asked Quinn, "I never thought we would end up like this," paused Quinn, "I'm really glad that a medic didn't come to relieve you." added Quinn jokingly with a bright smile as she thought back to the first time she and Stone had met just after she woke up from being 'cleansed'.

“Yeah I remember.” Stone said, unfastening Quinn’s diaper pins. “I remember you being a very naughty little Wastelander.” She tickled Quinn’s exposed belly, grinning.

“But I’m glad too.” She let Quinn lift up off her contained mess on her own to remove the diaper. “I never thought it would end up this way either, but I’m grateful for every moment I can spend with you. I mean...” She leans in lifting Quinn’s ankles, emphasizing with a long wipe across her dritied rump and a light pap. “You’re a badass, and my baby. What more could a simple mommy like me ask for?”

She chuckled at herself being silly devolving into tsking, “What have I been feeding you?” Wipes waved over Quinn for more cleaning then she would feel the powdering begin.. 

“Excited to feel your fatigues again?” Stone asked, making sure Quinn’s dusted white bottom was staying dry and protected for the long haul ahead.

"I was never naughty!"  replied Quinn pouting and crossing her arms over her chest only to start laughing and squirming at being tickled.

Quinn smiled some as she listens to Stone still laughing somewhat from just being tickled.  Ankles lifted and being wiped by Stone still felt amazing especially with the simulation inside of her, "I'm a badass?" replied Quinn excitedly and full of excitement.  

Quinn found herself delighted to hear Stone's chuck and seeing her Paladin smile.  She's never seen her Mommy so happy before all this happened.  Sure the two bonded really well and were close but everything since the lounger accident had just pulled them closer together, "Mhm," hum'd Quinn, "you carried me pretty much naked through the cafeteria I thought I was going to die from embarrassment but you felt so warm that I barley cared at all." confessed Quinn remembering.  She had heard laughter when they had exited but she felt safe in Stone's arms and suddenly she could feel her heart swell a little more with love and devotion for her mommy for looking after her despite the fact that she had been a chems addict and they didn't even know each other back then at all.

"Yummy milk!" replied Quinn brightly with a slight laugh.

Feeling the powder on her bottom Quinn smiled a little more as the sweet smell hit her nose.  She smelt like a baby and felt like one but she was getting ready mentally to do some serious badass stuff!

Quinn nodded, "Yeah! I can't wait at all! It's going be so awesome to be back into uniform again and I'll look even more badass then I do now!" replied Quinn with a slight laugh, "Hey mama could I wear your Power Armour? Not right now but at some point? It just looks really cool." added Quinn with a shy blush. 

Stone positioned Quinn’s new diaper under her clean powdered rump and has her lay open to pull up the cloth front between her legs.

“Are you sure you don’t want to wait until you earn your own?” Stone asked, pinning the diaper firmly, then scooting Quinn’s crumpled leak protection cover in place. 

“It will make your first ride all the sweeter.”  She tugged And patted the waterproof velcro panels closed and did her perimeter leak check for any poking out diaper cloth. 

Now with Quinn properly accident protected, Stone shakes out Quinn’s newest little uniform, modified once again with the practical crotch snaps jangling with the motion. Quinn is soon changed from her meek dress into her fatigues. 

A final snap, and Stone helps her to sit up. 

“I gave you a little extra padding. Do you think you can stay on my shoulders this time?” She smiled sadly at the memory, but optimistic for this next try. 

Quinn thinks for a moment, "I guess but I kinda wanna wear mama's suit," admitted Quinn, "but I suppose I could always try yours after I get mine," paused Quinn, "if I get mine," sighed Quinn, "if we don't get this sorted I'll never be a Knight but at least I'll have you so it wouldn't matter that much." added Quinn with a nervous smile.

It never took Quinn long before exploding.

"I am Knight material though aren't l? What happens if I don't becamea Knight cause the higher ups keep blocking you? I can't stay a Iniatate forever can I? Mama what happens to Initiates if they fail? Are they kicked out from the Brotherhood? Abandoned?" asked Quinn worryingly and nervously, "What if they let you stay and not me?"" whimpered Quinn, "y-you'd still be with me, right?" asked Quinn, "y...you wouldn't leave me for the Brotherhood?" asked Quinn her heart pounding away fast knowing that everyone who joins the Brotherhood commits to the Brotherhood no matter what, "I know that we're committed to the Brotherhood but I...sorry." apologised Quinn taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

Quinn seeing her fatigues smiled a little and began to calm down from her outburst. 

Quinn smiles some more as she feels and hears the last snap on her uniform securing her properly? "I've missed this so much."

Quinn grins, "Explains why I'm having a harder time walking," half joked Quinn, "I'll be more careful this time," reassured Quinn with a serious gaze as she looks around the factory with a intense gaze, "I've got a idea," paused Quinn picking up the blanket and some leather that was laying about, "why don't we tie this onto the back of your armour? That way there's no chance of me falling cause my legs will be locked in or if I do fall the blanket will catch me?" suggested Quinn, "Unless it gets in the way of the jetpack?" asked Quinn.

Stone’s fingers curl over Quinn’s stiff fatigue front vest. She had quietly listened to Quinn’s vented worries while she was finishing up covering her Initiate’s changed diaper. Now she held her up close, considering the blanket idea with a tilt of her head, before giving her a deep rough kiss.

“I think your idea is genius.” She breathed, purring low in Quinn’s ear after she pulled away. “And I hope this helped to answer your previous questions...?”

Quinn was taking back by Stone only to gasp at the deep rough kiss.  She could feel so much power and emotion running through that kiss! It was amazing. 

Quinn almost melted completely at that only to shiver at the low purring in her ear, "Mhm," said Quinn feeling weak in the knees and doing her best not to fuck Stone right now, "it did," replied Quinn softly and her hand resting on Stone's cheek, "I was just worried but I know I shouldn't be," continued Quinn, "you've always protected me," paused Quinn, "genius? More like awesome Paladin thinking!" added Quinn.

Quinn gently ran her finger over Stone's bottom lip, "Do you realise how wet you make me? Even if I didn't need diapers I'd probably still have to wear them cause of that." 

Quinn gently kisses Stone's lips.

Stone’s eyes slowly close and the corner of her mouth quirks upwards with a sly grin. Her knee presses against Quinn’s diaper while her thumb and forefinger hold Quinn’s chin. “And I’d make it so I’d still get to change you every night.” She turns Quinn’s chin to the side to give her jaw a light nip. “You’re making me so hungry, my Knight...Can you serve Mana some of that soup while she rigs your carrier and packs your diaper bag?”

Quinn looks at Stone sweetly and with a innocent sexual gaze not quite knowing the way to please Stone yet but she will! Maybe she could ask some people for some pointers? But who? She would have to think! Maybe Kent? Do Ghouls even have sex anymore? But Kent was awesome! She was convinced that he would know a couple of things! 

Quinn gasped loudly, "Ah!" 

Quinn's eyes grew wide.  

Her kitty ached in need of attention.

Her eyes glowed brightly while staring up into Stone's own.   A soft whine escaping from her lips at the light nip, "As you wish." replied Quinn as she moves her head up and towards Stone's ear to give it a soft nibble before giving Stone a sly smirk of her own before strutting away  with confidence to sort out some food for her Mama.  

Stone watches Quinn’s retreat appreciatively, hands on hips with a warm smirk to match. She drags herself away eventually with effort. One of them had to be responsible and she was a Paladin and a Momma, it came naturally. She stepped and hauled herself up the side of her armor, rigging, then checking and triple checking the lashings of the makeshift harness sling. Satisfied, she drops down, stepping and bending over Quinn’s diapering supplies, counting and refolding the few extra diapers she thought they would need based on her thorough knowledge of Quinn’s fairly regular wetting and messing schedule.

She palms one of Quinn’s empty baby bottles and sidles up next to the stove trying to steal another kiss from her love.

Quinn sighs contently as she continued to think of people she could ask for advice on sex and how she could surprise Stone with her new found knowledge but she needed to get this knowledge first and foremost.  Hancock probably knew a thing or two? Maybe Irma could help her out? Maybe Curie? So many people she could ask and talk to but who would be the right one? Decker? Maybe? 

Quinn gently stirs the pot of stew.  A brief memory of Drew enters her mind but she's able to ignore that.  She wondered how they would of reacted to the vids if they were still around? But they weren't.  Would she get a new team at all? Would they be like her old one? Would they hate her? Would Stone still be her leader when they got back to the ship or would they be forced to separate?  She doubted that they would be separated giving her special needs.  

Quinn smiles a little and tilts her head to the side to kiss Stone, "Food's nearly ready," said Quinn, "I can't wait to get this broadcast done and find out who this mysterious villain is," mused Quinn, "I just hope that everything is smooth sailing from here on out."

Quinn stirs the pot again and lifts the ladle to her lips, "Mhm it's done!"

Quinn places the ladle down and gives Stone a big grin as she glances over at the makeshift harness, "Looks good." 

Stone gives Quinn’s diapered butt a light squeeze. “You look good.” She purrs. 

Soon warmed by food and more silly affectionate acts, Stone loads up into her armor, the light on her helmet flicking on. The suit comes to life and Stone hoists Quinn under her armpits to then settle her into the carrier against the suit’s chest. Her legs dangle free splayed outwards by the material holding her in place securely up between her legs. 

“There.” Stone’s voice had its metallic and static edge to it again as it was transmitted from her helmet. “It’s the middle of the night so no one should see you like this.” One of the armor’s giant hands held an energy rifle and the other was up gently shielding her passenger. “Good to go?” Stone had given her a scribe’s helmet complete with the protective goggles.

Quinn blushes and grins, "Not as good as you."

The bottle had been amazing and comforting as always.  Quinn goofed about a bit during the meal but that was normal.

Quinn stared at the Power Armour.  It still looked amazing as ever.  Would she always be in awe at the suit? Blue eyes glance towards Stone knowing full well that she would forever be in awe of Stone. 

Quinn giggles a little as is hoisted up under her arms and settled into the carrier.  

The blonde places her cheek against the cold metal of the power suit and smiles. It felt nice but not as nice as Stone's heartbeat against her ear.  Her legs felt free despite everything and she couldn't help move them around a little.

Quinn looks up at Stone and grins.  She's missed the sound of Stone's voice in Power Armour, "You sound so awesome, do you know that?" asked Quinn securing the scribe's helmet on her head and putting the goggles down over her eyes, "I feel great! Let's go! I wanna fuck some shit up." stated Quinn proudly.   She knew that once they secured the broadcast and were able to send something out that they'll be able to mess with the Institute a little and that knowledge brought a happy smile to Quinn's face.   Nothing could go wrong! Could it?  They had to search for that transmission Kent showed them but that wouldn't lead to anything would it?

Stone’s armored hand rests on the door. Her headlamp flicks off and they shoulder out into the night. A blinding flash and click then a triumphant cry. Stone hunches over trying to shield Quinn from view as she double times it to the wall. A heavy hop turns into a deafening accelerated rise to the next level then to the next until they’re free-falling down the side of the stadium cushioned by a final blast of jets to land relatively softly. 

“You ok?” Stone asks immediately struggling to get a good look directly down at Quinn through the bulk of her helmet. “That fu-oolish reporter! She’s asking to be vaporized I swear.”

Stone toggles in the last Brotherhood intel on the area surrounding Diamond City and selects the Comics HQ. She supports Quinn’s bum with the top of her rifle sights and begins the jog to the location, not wanting to dally to keep any more looky-lous from getting a view of their escape.

Quinn cuddles and huddles close to Stone as they head off into the night to there destination.

A flash causes Quinn to whimper softly against Stone's metal chest. The flash reminding her of the blinding white walls of the Institutes laboratory where she had to experience multiple tests. A harsh shiver creeping up her spin as she turns her head to look at where the flash triamphant cry had come from and who had taking it but she didn't really have to turn her head to know that. There was only one person in Diamond City who would follow them. 

Quinn looked up at Stone. The goggles covering her bright teary eyes, "I've been better," joked Quinn doing her best not to be such a wimp right now, "I just hate flashes but nothing can really be done about that except maybe we can contact Irma? She might be able to stop Piper? Despite the press never stopping for anyone." added Quinn knowing Irma's power was somewhat wide spread despite living in Good Neighbour.

Quinn kept close to Stone by holding onto Stone's armour to the best of her ability and found herself thankful for the blanket securing her to Stone and keeping her safe despite the fact that it might hinder them but her lack of strength in her legs would hinder them anyway and at least this way they were close together.

Stone merely grumbled to herself hugging Quinn slightly as best she could do in the armor without causing harm. The microphone inside her helmet not quite picking up her colorful swearing sentiments. 

They ran in the darkness, a few distant pops of gun fire sounded, but not near enough to draw Stone’s attention. She crouches to one knee in front of the alley where the studio is located. She scopes it with her rifle, no signs of movement.

Carefully, she lifts Quinn out of her sling and sets her back on her feet, fussing over straightening her uniform for her and being thankful her diaper wasn’t crinkling too noticeably. 

Stone handed Quinn her pistol. Then with a wordless hand signal advanced. 

Stone was first inside her rifle up and ready to fire, but like all other buildings in the wasteland, it appeared abandoned. Careful of traps, Stone lead the sweep of each floor until finally they came upon the main recording studio on the top floor. Stone let out a breath and lowered her rifle, “Clear.”

Quinn could feel the hug and places her lips down on Stone's armoured chest to give Stone reassurance and appreciation for the hug that still comforted her despite the fact that she couldn't see her mama properly nor feel her mama's chest pressed softly up against her which always brought on thirst and a urge to drink but thankfully she's already had Stone's milk moments.

Quinn tilted her head as Stone's voice crackles terribly unable to pick up her mama's words at all.

The pops of gun fire in the distance causing Quinn to tuck herself against Stone and make herself smaller in fear and caution knowing that she couldn't do much in a fight but Stone could! Stone was a badass, a Paladin and her mommy! What more did she need or could ask for? 

Quinn stays silent and quiet as Stone crouches down in an alley.

Quinn finds herself missing her sling but finds her legs in a good decent condition which made her sigh in relief as she takes hold of her pistol from Stone.  Her grip firm and concentrated still despite her prolong time in captivity.

Quinn keeps close and stays as silent as a mouse.  Quinn watches and observes Stone sweep of each room keeping in mind of how to do a sweep and to try her best to mimic Stone next time she was out in a group or would be required to check a room for any traps. 

Quinn sighs softly and walks over to Stone to wrap her arms around her protector before getting back to work,"This place is amazing...." said Quinn doing her best to be professional and not squeal at all the Silver Shroud items.

Quinn had untangled a bunch of wires that needed untangling before the Shroud's costume caught her eye, "NO FUCKING WAY!" 

Quinn runs over to the costume which a statue is wearing and stares in wonder at it before looking at Stone, "Can we take it with us mama? Please?" asked Quinn shyly biting her lip, "c-could I wear it? Now? Just for a bit? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" asked Quinn walking over to Stone and wrapping her arms around the Paladin's waist as she places her chin on top of Stone's chest while gazing upwards at Stone with a puppy like stare.

Stone had nearly shot off the manikin’s head at Quinn’s sudden outburst but she held her fire and let her armor disengage to cover her laughing sigh. She needed more nimble fingers to try and figure out this ancient recording equipment. Her examination was waylaid by her passenger’s adorable reunion. She held her arms wide a moment before patting Quinn’s bottom, and chewing her lip. How could she say no to that face?

“A cherry, huh?” Stone looked between the costume and equipment. “It’s going to take us a hot second to figure out how to get all this set up again...” There were those puppy eyes again...Stone crumbled. “If you promise to help yer Mama get everything ready...you can play dress up while we work.”

Quinn nuzzled Stone's chest and giggled, "Yup! A cherry mama!" 

Quinn's bottom was dry and clean for now but that wouldn't be the case for long.

Quinn nods, "I promise mama! I'll help! I already took care of some cables! YOUR THE BEST!" 

Quinn was bouncing slightly now as she went over to the costume.  She put it on over her fatigues. The trousers were a little tight due to the diaper but she got them on.

The rest of the costume was a little big for her and the sleeves covered her hands but she didn't care, "Evil doers beware for i am the Shroud!" announced Quinn holding a heroic pose before going over to Stone.

"My fair and beautiful maiden needs assistance!" proclaimed Quinn going over to Stone and giving her a deep passionante kiss, "Do not worry for the Shroud will always help!" added Quinn after she broke off the kiss.

Becoming nothing short of a ball of energy she gets to work helping Stone in sorting out all the old equipment and hopefully getting it working whilst cracking terrible corny Shroud phrases. The sleeves of the costume getting in the way slightly.

Stone had been tinkering behind the sound board. 

“How do you think I should connec—!” Stone’s initial surprise evaporates, and she sighs leaning deeper into the kiss. 

“That was a yummy cherry, handsome.” Stone replied with a deliciously deep sounding hum, tugging a little at the costume’s neck scarf. “It’s a good thing my hero is a master hacker.” Stone passes Quinn her multi-tool with a grin. 

They work dutifully and inevitably the On-Air light flickers on above the sound studio. Stone reaches up to slap it victoriously. 

“Very good! Now we can re—“ Stone is cut off by a high pitch cackling peal of laughter. It’s disorienting and seems to surround them, bouncing between stereo speakers. 

“How pleasantly perfect my plan has unfolded. The Silver Shroud takes the bait and comes to readily retrieve /her/ mantle. Now without my worthy ransom you’ve come to play with your Mistress instead?”

A harsh pressurized hiss begins visibly clouding the room. Stone immediately lurches for her armor but the room is saturated in moments. She collapses.