LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn would awake, hands free, bandaged, but maybe overall a little chilly. Fortunately, there was a source of heat; her humiliating outfit had been used as tender for a small fire in a slanted steel container, the floor, that was what was slanted not the container.

Quinn would notice herself dressed back in her uniform onesie, not ideal, but an unfortunate necessity to cover her thick diaper and keep it in place. Trousers, shirt, and jacket in her sizes were folded neatly within a sort of wooden crate cache with other supplies off to the side.

The crotch of her onesie is currently unsnapped with Stone looking the exposed diaper wet underneath. She hadn’t meant to wake her but was concerned for her skin developing a rash. She had a few clean cloth diapers stashed away here along with the new clothes. ‘Here’ being a low ceilinged space, smelling of wood and varnish, so cozy that Stone had to keep herself hunched slightly. 

“Morning, Star Cap.” She smiled. A bit sheepish she got caught in the act of trying to do a stealthy diaper change.  “You can keep sleeping...I just wanted to help keep you dry.” She tried to quietly peel Quinn’s wet diaper tapes, but of course that was impossible to do quietly. There was also the reason why the diaper was only wet to be concerned about. 

“I’m sorry this has been going on for so long...” She said still determined to be quiet and let Quinn drift off again if she needed. Stone was speaking more to herself, letting the guilt settle in.

Quinn hum'd softly a little as her eyes adjusted to the room that she was in now and glanced towards the crackling fire where she could see her humiliating outfit burning away to ash. It brought warmth to the room and she felt free.

Quinn basked in the warmth and didn't care that she was in a onesie because it was the onesie that she longed for despite the slight humiliating it brought her but it also brought her comfort. It was her Brotherhood onesie! And she felt prideful of it giving what she had been wearing previously.

Quinn looks at Stone and listens to the Paladin.

A certain pain fills her emotionally and physically.   Something was wrong down below and she instantly knew that it was the plug and that she was blocked up, badly.

Quinn stares at Stone and smiles tenderly, "I'm glad," said Quinn quietly and weakly, "that I get to see you again," paused Quinn, "and don't apologise for anything this isn't your fault no one knew that they were there that day," stated Quinn seeing the guilt Stone harboured, "I owe you my life."

Quinn sits up a little despite the pain and places her hands on Stone's face, "I thought...I thought the worst when I saw you last time in the vault," paused Quinn, "I thought that synth would of killed you a-and if it had I wouldn't of been able to continued to live," paused Quinn taking a deep breath, "I'm the one that should be saying sorry for being so weak," continued Quinn looking away, "I must be the biggest disgrace to the Brotherhood a-a-and to you," paused Quinn trying not to cry, "I-I gave in so easily..." whispered Quinn dropping her hands from Stone's face, "I don't even know why you would even bother to save someone like me,"  continued Quinn, "t-t-they put chems, jet, into me again." added Quinn sniffling a little.

"I....they did so much stuff..."

Quinn with teary eyes looks up at Stone.

"Your the only reason I even wanted to try and keep living despite everything that was going on ." admitted Quinn taking a deep breath, "I don't even know if I'd be able to walk with the amount of electricity they've zapped me with me." half joked Quinn.

"Stone?" whispered Quinn, "I--I...I never....down there...before..." mumbled Quinn.

Quinn sighed.

"Sorry...." whispered Quinn, "Stone? D-d-did Jay and Drew make it afterwards? After I went or? I...I've presumed they did but?" asked Quinn with a linger of hope for her other two team-mates, "I...I...I don't know how long it'll take for me to get back up to speed.," paused Quinn, "I'm so scared," whimpered Quinn only to look at Stone again, "How are you doing? I doubt it's normal to rescue someone from the Institute like that," continued Quinn half joking but completely serious "everything is so fucked." mumbled Quinn.  

Her body was on edge because of the damn chems! Her mind was worried sick over so many things and her heart? Her heart was tying itself in knots talking to Stone.

Stone muttered a few words of worried caution supporting Quinn as she sits up in her ever crinkling diaper, the tape she had been peeling was left not even an inch loose. 

Stone’s face is rough under Quinn’s touch, chapped and dry from the wasteland, she turns it slightly to nuzzle into Quinn’s poor scarred hand as she listens. She guides Quinn closer as her worries are aired being careful of her bottom not caring of its wetness to wrap her against her in a hug and still she listens. When Quinn is done she speaks quietly resting by her ear.

“We don’t have to worry about the past or the future, or any of that right now, Star.” She murmured chin resting against her shoulder. “You did everything right. The sun is down...and I’m just so happy to have you back...Just...This is all we need to focus on for now. For tonight. Is that alright with you...?” 

Quinn pauses for a moment as Stone nuzzles her hand and is relieved by the affection Stone was showing her.  Maybe everything would be alright?  Quinn stays close to Stone enjoying the intimacy the two are now sharing.  They hadn't been this close for a long time. 

She remembered the first time she had curled up against Stone.   She had been so ill due to the cleanse but Stone had looked after her during the night.  

Quinn takes a few breathes and smiles softly as she feels Stone resting against her, "That's more then alright," replied Quinn softly, "I just want to be with you." added Quinn quietly and nervously.

Quinn doesn't know if Stone would reject her or not but she needed to know and with bravery or stupidity she was going to find out!

Quinn gently places her hand down on Stone's cheek again.

Quinn gently rubs her thumb against Stone's cheek before moving forward and kissing the Paladin softly on the lips wondering if Stone would reject her advance or accept her advance.  Either answer would be terrifying but she needed to know, "I love you." whispered Quinn.  What type of love did she harbour for Stone? She's never experienced these emotions so severely before but her time away from the Paladin had only made them grow, terribly, "You are so amazing..." mumbled Quinn.  She was still in awe of Stone after all this time. 

Stone was still her hero. 

Stone closed her eyes and bowed her head into Quinn’s hand only breathing through her nose startled a little as Quinn’s lips met hers before relaxing and returning, her hand rising, fingers brushing Quinn’s jaw and cupping her chin. Her forehead rests against Quinn’s after they part. “I love you too.” She breathes out, knowing it was true, knowing she would move heaven and Earth, whatever was left of them, for her.

Quinn relaxed as she felt Stone return her kiss.

The warmth felt nice.

Stone's lips felt dry but soft. It felt pleasant to kiss Stone.

Quinn stares into Stone's eyes as her forehead rests against Stone's.

Her heart beating loudly in her chest and the biggest of smiles that she ever had on her face.

Was anymore needed to be said? What should she do now? She and Stone had both just confessed there love to each other, "You make me so happy," whispered Quinn only to wince a little in pain causing her to shift, "b-butt plug.." stammered Quinn nervously glancing down at her dreadfully wet diaper, "it won't be pleasant to take out." mumbled Quinn before looking back up at Stone. Eyes meeting. 

How would they advance now? Initiate and Paladin? Together? Romantically? Would it be frowned upon? Or would people not care? 

Stone’s eyes crinkle as she snorts and shifts Quinn a little. That word being said out loud cannot be met with maturity not even from a Paladin. 

“I know...” Her voice was still low, supportive, finding the humor in the dark situation hopefully with Quinn as well. “And I can help you. Are you...ready to do it now?”

Quinn grins at the snort.

"Im glad that we are able to find some humour in this." chuckles Quinn gently nuzzling herself against Stone.

"The sooner its out the better," states Quinn, "its making it hard to focus." admitted Quinn looking at Stone with a thoughtful expression.

Hard to focus?” Stone parrots coyly. “We can’t have that...” She helps to lie Quinn down and rests her hand lightly against Quinn’s inner thigh to let her relax open. Her fingers delicately pull the wet diaper’s tapes and she gingerly folds the front down to see the yellow padding within, the residual wetness on Quinn’s skin, and the base of the intruding plug. One hand reaches down while the other helps to raise and support Quinn’s legs so she can have clear access.

“Ready?” She asks, all business. “Try to relax and let go...Breathe out...”

As soon as Stone feels Quinn’s muscles start to unclench, she quickly removes the plug in one fell swoop to get it over with. Holding it triumphantly she thinks perhaps doing this over a proper receptacle might have been wiser. No time, she quickly tugs Quinn’s diaper back up between her legs and nods.  

“Go ahead.” She prompts. “Let it all out.” 

She knew the cleanse, like time, waited for no one. Damn the Institute for prolonging it in Quinn.

Quinn nods her head a little with a smile and suddenly feel a little shy as she is helped to be laid down by Stone.

They loved each other...

Quinn continues to smile and relaxes under Stone's touch having missed her Paladin.

She could feel a slight breeze the moment the tapes were undone and shivered.

Quinn takes a deep breath knowing full well that it was likely to hurt.

Quinn covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming in pain and getting attention from the outside world.

Quinn moans softly.

There was a lot of waste. It surprised her none of it landed on the floor at all but she could feel it pressing itself against her backside. So filthy! It smelled so bad.

Quinn relaxes. It had been painful yet she could feel a slight excited twinge down below in her groan. They had trained her well. Quinn covers her blushing face, "Mhm Stone," mumbles Quinn, "I just...they..." pauses Quinn glancing down at the fabric covering her nipples, "mhm tomorrow," stated Quinn knowing that tonight should be about her and Stone, "thank you."

“Hm?” Stone paused in her task, she had finished removing the full diaper from under Quinn, and had a handful of baby wipes clutched in her hand, the nefarious dirty diaper was now bundled and far away. Slight heat creeps up her neck guessing incorrectly what Quinn might be referring to.

“I...this was habit. Im...You can...Would you like to do this yourself?”

Quinn cheeks turned red, "No! I..." sighed Quinn, "this is really hard to say but I've never...played with myself before the Institute," paused Quinn, "they would tease me a lot down there when I needed to be changed a-and they always got me so worked up that I had to hump against my diaper during the night hoping that they wouldn't realise what I was doing." added Quinn.

"I just...i might respond more sexually," paused Quinn, "I think...i might of even learnt to enjoy it whilst there," continued Quinn looking at Stone with worry, "it's really hard to explain I've never felt or been remotely sexual at all before so I don't understand why my body reacts a certain way to certain things or why it gets so intense or w-w-when someone says something I get this shiver that I only get when that Synth plays with me cause she would rub a certain way and say these...really degrading things to me but my body would react oddly? Despite everything else." sighed Quinn feeling embarrassed but her nipples were hard and she was wet down below despite the fact that her own waste was covering her bottom.

Stone is contemplative for a long while, her face growing more scarlet with each passing thought as she cleans Quinn as modestly as she can, but certain places were making it difficult to concentrate.

With Quinn as fresh and clean as before, Stone slowly begins to lean down, her mouth a breath away, her hands running gently up along Quinn’s sides. 

“I want to show you...is it ok?” Her voice was airy, grumbled in her gruff caring way, and breathless inches from Quinn’s freshly cleaned skin.

Quinn isn't able to help herself as she feels the wipes touch certain areas. A soft gentle moan escapes her and she blushes embarrassed yet she couldn't deny the pleasure she felt. Would Stone be okay with this side of her? 

Quinn shivers slightly feeling Stone's hands against her sides. She felt alive.

"Yes it's more than okay ..." replied Quinn, "I wanted nothing more than to feel you whilst there...." mumbled Quinn, "when the synth's played with me I always thought of you and that brought me comfort." added Quinn her breathing going soft as her voice turns husky.

Stone kisses lightly then tongues deeply. Her strong arms wrapping around Quinn’s thighs to bring her just an inch closer. She was generous and patient, teaching and kind, guiding Quinn, showing her all parts of herself were right and loved. Exploring and caring for each one helping her find the value in herself again.

Quinn is surprised and shocked by Stone. 

It was her first time with someone properly and she never knew how great that feeling could be especially with someone she loved and admired so deeply.

Quinn twisted and turned with each loving gesture Stone provided her.

She felt alive and reborn.

She felt new. 

Quinn never wanted the night to end. She never wanted to be away from Stone again. Her friend, her protector, her hero, her saviour. Her Paladin.

Quinn did her best to return the favour wanting to give Stone as much pleasure in return despite her inexperience and naivety. 

It was her first time she ever climax'd before and it was with Stone.

She felt worthy and no longer felt worthless.  A glimmer returned to her blue eyes that had faded away and just like a phoenix from the ashes she was reborn.

Stone, flushed and happy, helped Quinn into a protective cloth diaper for bed, trying to at first explain the folds before both of them, too giddy and drowsy to concentrate, allow the normal routine to progress of Stone pinning Quinn into her diaper and velcroing a new cover overtop. They then lay a perfect fit as they drift and spoon together in sleep.

“That is unacceptable!”

Dr. Weber rounded on her staff face flushed with rage. Time was ticking down, not only did she need her precious source of valuable data and endless taunts back, but the next scheduled broadcast was fast approaching, and if the Star was missing...She slams the search pattern printouts against her desk.

“It cannot be this hard to track a diaper-wearing gangly chimpanzee and her empty-headed scrap-plated gorilla through the Wasteland on foot! Follow the smell of dirty diapers and you’re sure to find them!”

“...Doctor,” A low and authoritative voice hummed beside her office door. “Please do try to maintain your temper, this is unbecoming of you.”

The Father of the Institute, stood at the door flanked by Weber’s own nursing synths looking none too happy. 

“I’ve allowed your project...is it even worthy of that term? This...show to go on with the trust that you could handle it, but now look where that has gotten us.” 

Weber attempts to speak, to explain, but Father silences her with a held up hand. 

“Please, have a seat, and you are not to say another word until I tell you otherwise. Everyone else? You are dismissed.” 

The staffers hurry from the room, leaving Father and the synths watching Weber who nervously and weakly nods as she sits down.

“Do not get me wrong, Dr.” Father said,  circling. “Your work for the Institute has long been recognized. Your failures...overlooked because of your other successes in the past, but now, after this reprehensible mistake, one that has the potential to undermine my entire operation. I think a certain...punishment is in order.”

Weber felt the prickles of sweat as Father rests his hip on her desk opening a file. 

“Day 1.” He began, reading from her notes. “The subject has been retrieved wearing a diaper, used. This element may be injected in her treatments to control the subject and undermine the Brotherhood...Day 15.” He skips ahead. “Subject continues to experience both bowel and releases of bladder in response to dosing. Diaper mass gained significantly from dry weight.” He thumbs farther. “Infantilization of subject continues to draw,” and this he emphasizes, “the largest viewing audience of the Commonwealth.” He closes the folder with a snap. “Do you realize we’re supposed to be a secretive organization? And now, the simple fact that we can’t televise a woman messing herself in an adult diaper will throw shadows of doubt on our legitimacy, our competency. I won’t have it!”

He slaps the file down making the doctor flinch. 

“Not to worry...” He assures taking on a dangerously kind tone. “You have made your level of competency quiet clear. This experimental ‘nursery’ you have allocated so many resources to will not go to waste. It is now yours. Your very synths have been reprogrammed to think that you, Dr., are their helpless charge in need of constant care.”

She tries to speak, but one dismissive motion from her leader and her reprogramed synths surge into action. A big pacifier is shoved in her mouth, and she is lifted up, stripped of her clothes while she whimpers and cries for leniency. 

Father simply straightens and starts for the door only stopping to place the tip of his cane under Weber’s chin. 

“If you think your Quinn was babied, her experience will be nothing compared to yours.”

He left her to go clean up her mess before this got out of hand. 

Sun begins to trickle in from cracks in the wood boards around them, Stone still sleeps warm and wrapped around Quinn. It appears her ability to bounce back from a jet hit might not be as quick as others and this has left her sleeping in with a light snore.

• Like 1

Quinn opened her eyes.

No nursery?

No synths?

No humiliating clothing?

No crib?

Just a warm body and big strong arms wrapped around her? Perfect. 

Quinn notices the light rays beaming down on the boards. They must of slept in.

She is thankful for this protective cover. It works well and she doubts anyone would bother looking in this small room.

Quinn stares at Stone's face and admires the peaceful look the Paladin wears.

The cloth between her legs was welcomed despite the damp and fullness of it or the fact that she was sexually stimulated down below slightly.

Quinn gently kisses Stone on the lips and runs her hand across Stone's face soothingly, "Stone..." whispered Quinn gently not wanting to move or get up from her comfortable position in Stone's arms, "I think it might be midday." added Quinn.

Stone hums. What a pleasant way to wake up. One eye opens drowsily and a lazy hug tightens around Quinn. 

“Midday you say...?” Stone grumbles into Quinn’s ear playfully, but the throbbing in her head from the light and the betraying gurgle in her stomach left few excuses to continue impersonating a sloth. She sighs regretfully, and begins easing upwards.

“Thankfully our appointment isn’t until tomorrow...I can cook us up some chow...” She rubbed her eyes with a scarred knuckled fist.

Quinn continues her light soothing strokes against Stone's cheek and offers a happy pleasent smile, "Mhm." giggles Quinn amused and delighted by the tighter hug.

Quinn softly nuzzles Stone's chest feeling good about herself and everything else for a change.

"Midday," repeats Quinn giggling a little more feeling more amused by each passing second, "hungry?" asked Quinn with a teasing grin already knowing the answer.

Quinn looks at the battered hand curiously but refrains herself from asking about the scar. She can always ask later but for now she gently places her lips again on Stone's. A light touch, a light peck but loving and kind. 

"Food sounds good," replied Quinn softly, "tomorrow? I feel kinda nervous seeing everyone again giving the holovids," admitted Quinn, "but as long as I'm with you none of that matters."

Quinn looks at the glowing beams again with a smile, "it'll be nice to just relax for a day especially with you!" exclaimed Quinn buzzing with energy.

Stone’s mouth made a little happy quirk after that sneaky peck her rubbing knuckle comes to rest under Quinn’s chin to turn her head and give her a good morning kiss determined not to be outdone. She smiles at the end, but then it lessens as she feels the need to be more serious for a moment. 

“Quinn? What went on in those vids...None of that matters to me either, but if you’re nervous, or you ever need to talk about it. I’m here. Don’t ever hesitate to talk to me ok?”

Quinn couldn't help but grin at the quirk Stone's mouth does and feels highly successful in her little kiss.

Quinn blushes feeling shy and bashful upon feeling Stone's hand under her chin. 

Quinn finds herself outdone but is determined to get better to the point that she'll turn Stone into jelly! It would take time but she was determined!

"Thank you..." whispered Quinn, "it's just hard to talk about what has happened but I will tell you not right now though," paused Quinn, "I'm just still amazed that we are here together," stated Quinn with a cheerful laugh, "b-but...Stone they put jet into me." admitted Quinn.

"I just needed that off my chest first because I'm scared of having a relapse."

Stone’s arm wraps around Quinn to give her a tight supportive hug. “I’m here to help you through this and listen whenever you’re ready, Quinn,” she whispers back, planting a kiss on the top of Quinn’s head, but at the mention of the jet, she can’t help letting her hand move downwards to check if Quinn’s diaper was used.

“That’s why we have an appointment tomorrow.” Stone continued. “A specialist. She can help us decide what we need to do.”

Quinn returns Stone's hug and holds back just as tightly.

Quinn melts into the kiss on her forehead.

Quinn blushes but smiles at Stone's touch on her diaper knowing that the Paladin was simply concerned by her admission.

Her diaper was heavy and wet. It wasnt nice.

Quinn nods.

"I might be in diapers for a long while thanks to the jet and the amount of electricity that's been pumped into me." replied Quinn with worry.

"T-t-that isn't a problem for you is it?" stammered Quinn feeling insecure, "I don't know how bad it is and if I go through another cleanse it might ruin me," paused Quinn, "I'm scared of a lot of things that have happen and will happen." admitted Quinn taking in a deep breath.

"I do have a idea though but it seems so stupid," laughed Quinn, "I know that the vids have damaged the Brotherhood but what if it was on purpose? To gain information on the Institute? What if we sent our own vid out and show that the Brotherhood will do anything at all? Even sending someone on such a crazy mission? That could show everyone that the Brotherhood will go to any lengths to protect the commonwealth." added Quinn with a grin, "But that's just a stupid idea."

Quinn snuggles up to Stone.

Stone felt the fuller weight of Quinn’s wet diaper in her gently squeezing hand. 

“Uh huh...” She said in a daze before snapping out of it. “No! I meant, yes you’re going to need your diap—I mean, it’s never a problem, and no, that’s not a stupid idea. Hrm.” Stone swallowed her next sentence trying to regain control of her otherworldly motherly thoughts. 

“What I’m trying to say is...I think it’s a good physiological tactic.” Stone managed slowly now with her thoughts in order. “We can find a way to get that to production and send a counter message. That’s Paladin level thinking Quinn. It is an excellent idea.”