LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Weber removes the jet and bends low, sealing her lips over Quinn’s to get a taste of the drug herself trailing her finger along the dazed girl’s jawline as she draws away with a grin. 

“Good girl...”

Her back turns to dispose of the empty jet canister just before hearing the inevitable come out of Quinn.

She laughs coldly, merely peeking over her shoulder at the messing girl.

“Despite all your protests,” She smirks, “your body truly loves being a baby...”

She returns to her monitors, clicking open her pen, writing notes in her journal, knowing full well this violent reaction would arrive as it mixed with the cleanse.

The nurses gaggle around Quinn as if they had just discovered which baby in the nursery had a smelly diaper.

“Oh, this one’s a stinky girl.” One nurse says, as they both fawn over Quinn and help free her from her straps.  

“Did you make a big stinky in your diaper for us, baby girl? You certainly did, just look at this dirty bottom; you’re gonna need a bath!”

“Three months...” 

Stone, sitting in the dirt and damp of Goodneighbor’s bar, The Third Rail, muttered to herself, clutching a dusty bottle of beer between her fingers. 

She tries not to imagine Quinn rolling with the other jetheads at the bar tables and stools, begging for a hit, flirting with the sultry singer always at the mic. 

The cockney bartender interrupted her thoughts misinterpreting her grumbles for a drink order, she nearly smashes the bot through the propaganda holovid showing again the Babyhood of Steel, filling her themed diapers, getting them changed in her enlarged nursery, or shuddering with pleasure under the careful ministrations of her busty nurse. Stone never watched, she drank, and she plotted. 

Raids against the Brotherhood’s outposts have been overwhelming. First synth  attacks and now Raiders and Gunners alike were getting the courage from the asinine vids to drive the Brotherhood out, pushing them back all the way to the base of the Prydwen just through force of numbers alone.

To make matters worse, the broadcasting frequency was impossible to tamper with and the sick reality was, it was good for Commonwealth business. 

A man sits beside Stone, a package slid into her bag. She pays for her drink and slings the weighted sack over her shoulder. She didn’t want to be late after all...she had a doctor’s appointment. 

“Good morning, Quinny!” 

Quinn’s nurse arrives and the lights of her nursery flicker on automatically as they always did at the beginning of her diapered life. 

Quinn blinks.  Did Weber kiss her? No?

That didn't feel like a kiss...

Quinn could only stare at the woman confused and conflicted by what was going on.

The chem was powerful. It was always powerful.

The praise felt good despite everything else. Would she became a good girl for Doctor Weber? Maybe? She didn't know or maybe she just couldn't think anymore cause of the chems.

Quinn listens to the laugh and wants to silence it but her mind was gone for now and maybe that was a good thing?

Quinn breathed in deeply and out again ignoring the synth nurses that surronded her but she couldn't help but giggle slightly due to the chem.

Jet always made her giggle eventually.

Somehow or someway she had managed to keep track of the time by putting a line on a piece of paper that she had tucked away behind her pillow.

Three months.

Three months of jet.

Three months of being a baby.

Three months without access to the outside world.

Quinn had lost weight.

The jet was making her weak and ill. 

She didn't feel hungry much lately and her mind was crumbling away. She did her best not to say Stone's name or anyone else's name. Except at night where she would whimper for her Paladin and sometimes others from the Brotherhood or even the Railroad.

She didn't talk much now.

There was still some fight left in her. She had proved that yesterday by spitting in Doctor Weber's face and calling her a cunt.

Small little outbursts. That's all she had now and however she could annoy anyone else was just a bonus.

Quinn blinks.

The lights always made her feel weird. Quinn laid in her crib suckling on her signature pacifier and wearing her saggy messy diaper that her frilly pink nighty was never going to cover.

She always felt humiliated but this was her life now..

Quinn lifted her mitten clad hands for the nurse with a loud whimper.

She understood well that she was a baby for now and that meant playing the part even when the simulation wasn't in play.

She wasn't sure what was worse. The fact that she was a chems addict again or that she was gaining a sexual interest to her diapers, slowly, thanks to all the stimulating she was being giving!

The nurse lowers Quinn’s crib bars and lifts her up against her shoulder, cupping her squishy lumpy diaper, an eyebot hovering to record as ever.

“Uh-oh...did you poopoo in your sleep again?” She lifts Quinn a little higher and smells by her bottom. “Phew, you did.”

The rubber mat on Quinn’s changing table crackles as she’s lowered onto it for her routine. 

“What are we gonna do with you if you keep having these accidents?” The nurse asks pushing Quinn’s nighty well above the waist of her dirty diaper. “Only babies make stinkies in their diapers. Do you want to stay a baby?” 

The nurse passes Quinn her Paladin plushie rattle like she’s a real baby in need of distraction during her change and pulls down her used diaper to inspect her mess.

“Play with your Pally honey this changing is gonna take a while...”

Quinn’s messy diaper is removed and plopped in her pail, BoS symbol sufficiently soiled with all her others, her legs are held in the air to clean her messy bottom. 

“You were very a naughty little girl yesterday weren’t you...” The nurse comments, wiping away against Quinn’s smooth backside.

“Saying such a mean thing to the doctor,” she leans in a little closer conspiratorially. “I’ve never seen her get so red before.” 

Quinn stares coldly at the Nurse and shivers.

She wanted chems.

Her body wanted chems.

Yet even after all this time she still resisted despite the fact that she would give in after ten minutes of electrical torture.

Her body was jittery and scrawny but was it from the electric or jet? Probably both.

Feeling the nurse's hand cupping the back of her diaper she knew what to do despite knowing that she didn't want to do it at all even though she did feel sexually stimulated by doing what she didn't want at all.

Quinn rocked her bottom back slightly grinding herself against her used diaper and making the mess spread some more with hope that she could redeem herself for yesterday's little outburst.

She was scared of what was going to happen today.

There was a lack of punishment yesterday and she knew she must be in trouble. She never got away with anything.

Quinn blushes and nods a little in response to the humiliating talk. 

Quinn frowns a little as she was lowered on to the changing table. Hating and enjoying the feeling of her messy diaper at the same time.

Quinn took her soft Paladin toy and held it close to her as she ignored the change as best as she could.

Quinn blushed and nodded, "I--I-I'm really...really...sorry." replied Quinn to the synth.  Her stammer and speech was nervous and anxious. 

Quinn couldn't remember the doctor ever getting that red before either, "Is....she mad?" asked Quinn softly her blue eyes sparkling with fear, "c-c-cause I....I think she's really...really wonderful and beautiful." added Quinn holding onto the Paladin stuffie some more for comfort.

• Like 1

“Do you really think so...?” The nurse asks dubiously, dragging a few more wipes firmly between Quinn’s cheeks, before crumpling the dirty streaks inside them, and tossing them away.

“I think I remember you comparing her to something a little more like this...”

Quinn’s upturned sensitive parts are harshly flicked and the nurse chuckles, placing a fresh diaper on the table along with Quinn’s baby powder bottle.

“Dr. Weber has something very special planned for you, yes she does.” The nurse coos as the powder sprinkles down followed by a cool hand rubbing it in, sending small pleasant waves purposefully into Quinn. 

“She’s pulled some strings for her little Knightie, and look at you! You’re so excited to see! Stay still silly so nanny can hurry and get your diaper on, you squirmy little thing.” She teased, pulling away her pleasing hand, and tugging the diaper noisily up to finish sealing with crinkly rubs across the tapes.

Quinn nods furiously and fast wanting nothing more than to get out of whatever punishment Doctor Weber has for her.

She wanted to be a good girl! She was going be a good girl! Even if that meant getting down on her knees and begging Doctor Weber that she'd be a good little knightie! 

Quinn couldn't ignore the firm wipes the nurse was giving to her bottom. She felt wet and her nipples were hard. Her thin nighty showed off her hardened nipples beautifully despite her disgust over it all.

Quinn yelps a little in pain. She hated being played like that! It wasn't nice at all and she was so sensitive down there as well.  She could feel a small throb and tried to ignore the slight pulsing that had happened down there.

Quinn relaxes and enjoyed the rubbing to the point that she was thrusting her hips forward eagerly.  Would she masterbate later? Would that be bad? She had masterbated a few times before but she always did at night and in her crib believing no one was watching her.

Quinn blushes at everything and thinks for a moment.

"Will you tell me what she has planned?" asked Quinn softly, "I-I'm scared," admitted Quinn looking at the nurse, "I don't want to go and see her!" whimpered Quinn loudly as her diaper crinkles with each slight movement.

The nurse simply pops in Quinn’s pacifier as she sits her up, diaper crinkling loudly, not caring one bit what the baby wants, and attaches the paci’s leash to her pink nighty. She doesn’t bother to change the baby’s clothes and instead supports her cleanly diapered rear to carry her out of her nursery, eyebot in tow.

They walk into the Institute’s underground atrium, the trees and open space a refreshing escape.

Quinn’s diaper gets tugged to double check that it has a snug leak-free fit as they pass the fountains in case Quinn got any ideas, then they step into the helix-themed elevator to ride to the surface levels. This was where the Institute’s teleport was clearly located, but first they took a side detour. 

Dr. Weber awaited, looking very smug next to a strikingly effeminate synthetic maid who held a dress that put Quinn's other outfits to shame. It was a matching maid’s outfit, but cropped and styled more like a white and pink pastel frilly baby dress, with lacy booties, mittens, and of course her traveling brainwave bonnet. 

“It is my interpretation,” the doctor begins, seeing Quinn try to take in the costume. “You have been...cranky lately due to your lack of exercise and fresh air.”

Prompted, the maid approaches, draping the cheap rustling costume over her arm, and holding a white collared bow in hand to lock around Quinn’s neck, while the doctor continues.

“It’s time for the Brotherhood’s baby to meet her fans. I have organized an outing that you won’t soon forget, little girl. Perhaps the baby’s temperament will have greatly improved upon her return?”

Quinn whimpees softly at the pacifier and knew that it was time to be quiet rather than talkative and she understood greatly that this synth didn't care about her in the slightest. She missed 'Nana' but she couldn't focus on that otherwise she'd remember others and be blubbering in a matter of moments.

Quinn was surprised to be taking out of her nursery!  Quinn rests her head on the nurse's shoulder and suckles her pacifier like a good baby.

The atrium was new to Quinn and she couldn't help but look around unaware of how fidgety she was now being.

Quinn blushed a little at the check and did her best to calm down and stop being so squirmy.

What was going on? Thoughts of escape triggered Quinn's mind but that was a terrible thing because she was still inside and not outside.

Quinn wasn't sure if Doctor Weber was a genius or a complete idiot right now. It was a horrendous punishment and the thought of meeting some of her 'fans' terrified her.

What would they do?

What would happen?

Would she be able to run? And get away or not? The collar would be difficult to get off and the bonnet had issues as well to add.

The outfit was hideous and the most horrendously humiliating thing she had seen to date.

Unless she managed to escape it was probably going be her most hellish experience to date.

Would she be shown off to Gunners? Raiders? Rich upper class people? Locals? Or everyone? What was going to happen? Quinn suckled harder on her binky feeling frightened.

A few tears begin to fall as she felt the bow like collar around her neck, "P-p-please.." whimpered Quinn, "I'm sorry!" whined Quinn allowing her tears to fall as she looks at the doctor.

Would going up and being shown about be enough to destroy her? Maybe? Thoughts of overdosing herself on jet came to mind.

Maybe she could do that? Maybe it was her only way of escape at this point? The thought hurt. Would she really do that? Was it worth it to try and do an overdose? Once a junkie always a junkie? That was it wasn't it? Thoughts of Stone filled her mind and her chest became painful at the thought of betraying her Paladin like that.

She wouldn't be able to do a overdose. The memory of Stone wouldn't let her.  

Quinn felt old. Older than she should despite her age of twenty two. What a cruel world.

"Your nothing but a damn fucking cunt, Weber." stated Quinn as she spat in the Doctor's face.

Her paci dangling on the string and for a moment she felt triumphant despite knowing that she was going to get punished in a few minutes by going up to the top.

A slap rings in the small space, Quinn’s head was whipped to the side by it, a clear handprint outline on her cheek growing pink and darkening.

The doctor breathes hard, flexing her stinging hand, face furrowed and reddened. 

“You’re only now beginning to regret that.” She promised, pointing a shaking finger. “Get her ready.” She spat at her servant synths before storming away.

Quinn was in shock.

She couldn't remember a time at all previously when Doctor Weber had hit her. 

She remembered vaugly a few times when the Doctor would tease her down there but that was normally left to the Nurse's.

Quinn took a couple of deep breathes.

She was not going to cry!

Quinn gritted her teeth.  The red slap mark on her cheek should be considered a proud statement! It showed that she was still fighting the good fight! That she wasn't broken.

Yet...

In a matter of seconds Quinn was down on her knees clinging to the back of Doctor Weber's legs and crying.

She had managed to remove her wriggly self from the synth for a moment to do so despite knowing that she was in big trouble.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please! I'll be good!" sobbed Quinn uncaring of how ridiculous she was being right now as she clung to the Doctor whilst her diaper crinkled noisily with each embarrassment movement that she made as she pleaded and begged for mercy.

Her diaper was grabbed from behind and tugged down. Hard spanks followed mercilessly from her nurse.

All the caretakers in the room looked with mouths slightly agape. After seeing Quinn so helpless for so long her sudden escape and mobility was shocking.

The doctor’s mouth was the first to close. She yanked her pant leg free of Quinn’s pathetic grasp.

She spoke  through half gritted smiling teeth over the echoing spanks still in progress. “Oh, you’ll be good. I guarantee it.”

Her gaze lingered on Quinn’s punished powdered bottom before her attention snapped to her incompetent caretakers .

“Get this brat under control. I want to see her strapped in her carriage ready by the hour.” She demands, and pivoted on her heel to make her full exit. 

Quinn could feel cold air on her backside and instantly knew what was going to happen.

Quinn cried out painfully at each spank delivered to her sensitive pale bottom.

Quinn stares at Doctor Weber with tearful eyes and tried to reach out for the Doctor despite everything, "I'M SORRY!" wailed Quinn as tears continued to fall.

Quinn watches and cries as the Doctor walks away.

The maid reaches behind herself untying her apron and lowering her dress, reaching to gently take the crying Quinn from the floor and cradle close. 

Quinn’s diaper is tugged back into place in the maid’s arms, the tapes refastened properly with a few little sticks, the black and white ruffles of the maid’s dress are scratchy against Quinn’s cheek. Her  mouth is guided and fills with something soft and warm, but her pacifier still dangles on its leash by her side. The maid gently rocks and coos.

“There, there baby shh...Mommy knows what you need.” She gently pats her throbbing diapered bottom.

“They made mommy special to take care of you. Go ahead, baby girl you’ll calm down and feel all better.” Her light rustling pats continue.

Quinn didn't care at all that she was on the floor and crying loudly into the shiny surface.

She must of looked ridiculous. The baby wasn't even active right now and yet she was acting just like one. Maybe she was pathetic? Quinn continued to cry and even hit the floor with her hand frustrated.

Quinn wasn't surprised to be picked up by a synth but she was surprised by what happened next.

Her mouth was filled with the synth's breast! Big blue eyes stared up in horror and shock at the synth!

Mommy? The word made Quinn blush and reluctantly after a minute she begun to suckle submissivley.

The light pats made her diaper crinkle noisily and she couldn't help but suck a little harder wanting the entire experience to be over with right now.

Quinn didn't want to fight anymore right now and get anymore punishments. She was going to try and be a good baby! At least that was the plan.....

“There we go...” The maid playfully coos, cradling Quinn firmly in case she starts to squirm.

They walk with the nurse holding her outfit and the eyebot in tow to the teleportation pad proper. A baby carriage waits in the center as if plucked from time.

The maid carries Quinn to it and slowly lays her down on the changing pad waiting inside, she wipes up any dribbles of milk with her apron and replaces her pacifier to suckle instead. She is lifted, turned, and changed into her outfit, Babyhood diaper still clearly on display, and praised for how good she is being. 

A few minutes later, Dr. Weber returns with a bag slung over her shoulder and notices the nurse and maid baby-talking and playing with a certain occupant inside the baby carriage. 

“I trust everything is in order?” The doctor asks, and the maid pauses her giggles to acknowledge and nod for the doctor to approach.

Out of sheer curiosity, Dr. Weber peeks inside the carriage to see a most precious sight; the outfit on Quinn looks more adorable than she had imagined, especially with her plushie retrieved and tight to her chest. She reaches in and pats Quinn’s diaper.

“Not only do I enjoy seeing you like this,” she says. “I get to collect new data, and I think it's best we get you a whole new wardrobe to match. The dress and attachments suit you.” She grins and checks the bonnet to make sure it's snug and the data will come out smoothly, she then signals the maid to start pushing the baby carriage and begin the teleportation.

The entire ordeal was probably the most humiliating one she had been through yet.

To be an adult and suckle with content on a Synth's nipple was not normal! It wasn't right! Yet that was what she was doing.

There was no option to runaway or fight. There was nothing she could do except submit to this humiliating treatment. She halfed hoped for the baby to take over her mind but there was nothing.

The morning stimulating must of pushed it back a lot.

Quinn whines softly unable to help herself. The drinking of the synth's milk had been humiliating but she had at least gotten to hide her face away from everyone or at least she hoped that was the case.

Quinn was surprised by the softness underneath her and sighed a little as the milk on her chin was wiped away by the Maid Synth.

Quinn lays utterly humiliated and defeated by the change of clothing. The blue eyed blonde suckled softly on her binky and listened to the coo's coming from the Maid and Nurse.

She didn't look that cute? Did she? Quinn wriggled a bit causing her diaper to crinkle as she watched the synth's.

Quinn feeling down trodden decided to play gently with the synth's hand. 

It gave her something to do as she held the stuffed Paladin toy close to her chest.

She must of looked like such a baby. Quinn did her best to try and think on the positive side a bit more but she was so defenseless and in such dire need of help that it was nearly impossible at all to look on the bright side.

Quinn could hear Doctor Weber's voice and blushed. Would the Doctor come over to her before she was taking outside to see her fans? Quinn squirmed a little and felt her nose twitch.

Quinn sneezed lightly. 

Opening her eyes she looks up to see Doctor Weber. The blue eyed blonde wastelander stared wide eyed and frightful at the Doctor before calming down slightly as she feels the pats on her diaper.

Quinn breathes softly and listens to Doctor Weber. More? Of this? Quinn blushes deeply at the thought of a new wardrobe, "S-suits me?" stammers Quinn timidly hiding her face a little behind the stuffed Paladin.

Quinn stays quiet as the bonnet is fixed properly and simply stares at Doctor Weber desperately but knew that it was no use to try and do anything or try to get out of this punishment.

Maybe she could escape once outside? Maybe Stone was there? Would her Paladin accept her like this or reject her? Would everything be okay or would people laugh? Would the Brotherhood hate her? Maybe she could get some chems and overdose herself? Quinn sighed and waited for it to begin.

The world flipped and the floor dropped but they remained on solid ground. A crackle of radioactive lightning streaked in the distance and Quinn was quickly pushed across a cobbled courtyard coming to a stop under a stately mansion of stone and patina. The booming armored motions of an enormous sentry bot halt their passing, a ghoul bodyguard clears them and arrives to escort them inside. 

The wheels of the carriage glide across the entryway and come to a stop in the high-vaulted luxury living room which had a small stage constructed. 

“Dr. Cabot, thank you for agreeing to this demonstration. I can assure you, you will not be disappointed.” Dr. Weber said.

The maid leans down to pick up Quinn to hold her on her hip with her diaper loud and obvious. She makes her little mitten hand wave. 

“Me and my little assistant here are ready to start cleaning Mr. and Mrs. Cabot!” The maid play-acts to the owners of the estate as another younger woman enters as well who can’t stop a snicker. 

“She has been feeling like such a big girl lately.” Dr. Weber explains to her patrons, “So we wanted to show you all how much she loves her diapers. As you may have seen, she was with the Brotherhood of Steel, but now she prefers to serve the Commonwealth this way.” 

The maid sets Quinn on the stage floor and places her own mitten on the front of her diaper. “Show us honey.” She instructed by her ear with a prompting smile.

Quinn never liked radioactive storms and worse of all she hated lightning. 

The small blonde twitched in her carriage and wanted to cry but held it in except she was doing so poorly.

Why was she so weak? Quinn rubbed her eyes and held back a whimper not wanting to cause a commotion at all from the synth. It wouldn't do her any good.  

Memories of being caught outside in a few storms drifted through her worried and anxious head.

She didn''t like this at all.

Quinn glanced at the enormous sentry bot.  

She could sneak pass a Deathclaw.  She could sneak past a stupid sentry bot! Thunder boomed again and Quinn couldn't help but squeak a little and hide behind the Paladin stuffie just as the ghoul body guard came to them.  

She wasn't sure what was worse at all; would they think the storm scared her or the big ghoul body guard.  He looked familiar but she couldn't remember where she might of seen him before? Quinn suckled a little on her binky and stayed as quiet as possible now.  

Quinn looks up at Doctor Weber from her carriage.

She had thought the Doctor would stay under ground.  Isn't it dangerous for Weber to be up here? Oh well.  She didn't care one bit and she doubt anyone would come to her rescue. 

Quinn blushes and wriggles a little as she is picked up by the Maid Synth.

Quinn glances at Doctor Cabot and shyly twitches her fingers at him as the Maid Synth waves her mitten clad hand.  The embarrassment wasn't terrible compared to what she had previous down below but she knew there was more to come.

Quinn took a deep breath and blushes even more when she notices a girl snickering at her.

Quinn suckles her binky once more and hides herself behind the Synth Maid.

Quinn tried her best not to look at anyone but she was curious.  How many people were here? Was it a small group or a large group?  Quinn kept her head down refusing to look at her 'fans' and Doctor Weber patrons.  She felt silly being placed on the carpet floor.

Quinn sits with her legs spread. 

Her diaper on full display.

Her pale face blushing red.

Her blue eyes timidly looking up to see the room and who was in it, finally, before returning her gaze downwards in utter shame and internal loathing for herself.  What good was she? She had brought nothing but terrible luck to the Brotherhood, her teams and Paladin, her family and herself.  

Serve the Commonwealth? Like this? Quinn's pale face turned redder.

Quinn looks at the Synth Maid and suckles her binky still.

A boom from outside causing her to whimper a little....

Quinn uncaring and not wanting to humiliate herself in such a way as to masturbate in her diaper decided to curl herself against the Synth Maid and nuzzle her face into the Synth's neck despite the knowledge that this probably made her look like a baby even more.

Quinn's diaper crinkled loudly as she made the following movement and tried to hide herself more away from her audience.   

Just as Quinn had looked up more were arriving on the staircase landing, drinks in hand after hearing the little mascot had arrived and the show was about to begin. They leaned against the banister railing, talked, jeered, and squealed with delight at Quinn’s appearance amongst themselves. 

“What’s the matter sweetie are you feeling a bit shy? You’re never this hesitant in your crib.” The maid taunts, then starts pressing her hand above Quinn’s ruffled waistband and lifts her up to stand against her. “Here baby, let me help, so we can start cleaning and serve these nice people more drinks.”

The maid’s hand begins worming down into Quinn’s diaper and the volume of the house guests grows hush with eagerness and appreciation.

Quinn could hear movement and she could hear people talking! More were coming? She could hear the jeers and squeals! She wasn't sure what was worse.

Quinn glanced a little up towards the newcomers only to squint a little the bright lights shinning into her eyes making it harder for her to see and yet it highlighted her more.

Quinn nuzzled herself up against the Maid Synth again not wanting to deal with any of this.

How? How did the maid know? Did everyone know about that? Quinn felt horrible and even more embarrassed.  They all had seen her do that in her crib? Tears started to form as she tried her best once again not to cry at the thought.

Quinn said nothing and simply watched as the Maid''s hand went into her diaper.

Quinn felt nervous and squirmed a little but didn't fight off the Maid knowing  that it was better to submit then fight.

Quinn rested her head against the Maid's chest and waited for the entire thing to be over with.  The blonde blushed deeply as she flooded her diaper! Why now? Quinn squeaked lightly and tried to cover the front of her diaper with her short dress but it didn't do much and only hiked up the back! The diaper turned yellow and sagged forward somewhat as Quinn braced herself for the audiences response.

Drunken laughter blasts, Dr. Weber’s iconic cackle mixing in as well as Quinn’s accident in her diaper grows clear and the shocked spank of the maid’s hand against Quinn’s thigh bounces up into the high ceiling. 

The synth had quickly removed her hand, but it was still covered in pee. She holds it out with a wrinkled nose.

“I guess you weren’t ready to be a big girl at all were you baby?!” She keeps Quinn close with an arm wrapped around her middle and reaches into her apron to pull out some clothes pins. 

“These were going to be for the good Cabot family’s laundry but I think they are needed for you to help tell when you need to peepee. Thank goodness you aren’t a Knight. You would have short circuited your armor!”

The crowd brays more at the welcome taunts cursing the Brotherhood invasion as the ghoul mercenary places a wooden bench in the front ready with cuffs. He seems slightly sympathetic, but the Brotherhood never treated ghouls kindly and the money’s too good to stop. A few punishment tools are being handed around the guests above by the household’s Mr. Handy. 

“Excuse me everyone?” The maid asks the crowd, slightly demure, “This baby’s so big...and she’s so wet...can I get some help changing her diaper?” 

A few eager party-goers immediately begin making their way down the stairs.

Tears burn Quinn's eyes at the laughter.

Feeling the sharp spank Quinn yelped loudly in shock and pain.

Quinn looks away ashamed but looking away meant looking at the crowd.

Quinn rested her eyes on the carpet and stared at the booties covering her feet.  

Quinn looks up at the Maid Synth and doesn't say a word except to suck on her binky in hopes that she could get this over and done with quickly.

Quinn watches as the Maid pulls out some pins and already knew what was about to happen.   She just hoped that would be it and she could hide away forever but she knew that wasn't the case at all.

The comment about not being a Knight had hurt.  Her Synth had been giving that rank but she hadn't.  She had devoted herself to Paladin Stone and the Brotherhood but now? Now she was just a toy.  Was she any better then a pet? Quinn was unable to hide her distress anymore and started to cry.

Quinn's chest moved up and down as she breathed heavily whilst soft sobs escaped from the back of throat.  Tears running down her face.   

Quinn did nothing to hide her tears.

She felt scared from the thunder.

She felt scared from the crowd.

She felt light-headed.

Her body twitched a little.

Her chest felt painful...

Was this a panic attack? She had read about those....

Quinn took deep breathes in but she found herself shaking and clinging to the Maid.

She had barley registered what the Maid had said next.

Quinn glanced at the guests but her vision was blurry.  Hand trembling she touched her scared and wounded eye carefully but knew that it wasn't playing up. It was something else and she didn't like it.

It would take a full five minutes for Quinn's breathing to relax and another five minutes after for her body to stop shaking.

A glass flies and crashes at the foot of the stairs followed by a person vaulting the banister and landing heavily. A fine coat, a trim dark suit, pointing an energy pistol at the approaching  crowd. 

“Any one of you bastards touches her, and I’ll make you a steaming pile of goo.” 

It was Stone. Her voice was clear, her hair and face unchanged, just hidden easily in the crowd of spectators. Her energy pistol bobs between potential targets. A shimmer ripples and another weapon is pointed. This one to Stone’s head. 

“When will you learn?” McKinney grinned, uncloaked from his Courser stealth boy, but his grin quickly fell when the Cabots and their mercenary drew their weapons all trained on him. 

“When will you learn to work as a team?” Stone countered with a smirk, weapon unmoving from the hostage crowd. 

He slowly lowered his gun and a tense silence followed which was only broken by the doctor tutting to draw attention to herself by the door. 

“Paladin Stone...” Dr. Weber sings her name with a happy sigh. “What a pleasure it is to finally meet you.”

The doctor sounded cool, collected, and in control, which was incredibly unnerving seeing as she was the one who was supposed to be being ambushed. 

Stone gave Dr. Weber a hate-filled look over her shoulder and would have shot her were she stood until she saw the controller held up in her fist, thumb poised above a button. 

“Everyone will lower their weapons now.” The doctor instructed matter-of-factly. “Not unless you want my poor maid to have to clean up Quinny’s little brains from the carpet. I’d hate to ruin its pristine condition.”

Seeing Stone’s internal struggle to comply, Weber lowered her thumb slightly. She sighed again, barely holding on to what little patience she had for all this shootout nonsense. 

”Her collar will explode if I push this button, Paladin. You will lower your weapon.” 

The maid still kept Quinn wrapped in her iron grip by the bench, McKinney slowly raised his pistol again. 

Quinn looked at the person unable to make out who they were.

Quinn trembled in the Maid's arms.  She didn't feel well at all.

Quinn felt cold still.

Quinn knew that voice but didn't say a word and simply stared at Stone.

Would her Paladin be able to save her? She hoped so but she had doubts and she didn't want to get into anymore trouble.

Quinn had grown so scared over the three months despite her outbursts and she wasn't well, physically, mentally and emotionally.  Why did Stone come? She wasn't worth the effort? Was she? Quinn wanted to go to Stone but stayed still in the Maid's tight grip for the moment.

Quinn looks at McKinney.  How she hated him yet she had saw him trapped down there just like her and knew that they must of done something to him yet she didn't know if it was reversible or even worth the risk to try and get to the old McKinney.  Was it really McKinney though? Or just a Synth? Probably a Synth or at least she suspected as much giving the last time she had seen him back in the Vault.

Quinn was surprised to see more guns out and trained on McKinney and had a fleeting moment of hope until she heard Doctor Weber's voice.

Quinn thought for a moment.  Was there anything she could do? At all? If she did something and everything failed then she would face even more punishment from Doctor Weber. The thoughts of more punishments frightened her, "Kill me." stated Quinn softly, "I no longer care." added Quinn.

She didn't care about her life anymore despite Paladin Stone being there on stage.

She felt...old despite the costume and diaper.  The chems and the electric torture had done so much damage to her body that she doubted she was much use to anyone now unless they wanted other things from her but she would never lower herself to that? Would she? 

"Stone," stated Quinn, "shoot me, please." pleaded Quinn lowering her head and looking at the floor.   Would more people join? Out of pity? Or would they laugh? Would Doctor Weber be shocked? Would the Maid be shocked or uncaring as normal? Quinn didn't know nor did she care. 

The flash from the window caused Quinn to flinch.  Electricity of any kind scared her.  Some more pee filled her diaper.

Stone jerked and closed her eyes like she’d been struck, trying not to hear Quinn’s pleas she shook her head. 

“Don’t you ever say that to me again, Quinn.” She spoke softly, gun still raised, still looking ahead. “I can see it in your eyes. You still have a Knight’s spirit. They can’t take that away from you. From us...”

Her pistol lowers and McKinney grimaces with pleasure immediately snatching it away from her loosened grasp and kicking behind her knee to have her kneel. 

“That was all very inspiring Brotherhood trite, Ms. Stone, but I’m afraid it will do you little good here.” The doctor advances into the scene as Stone’s arms are cuffed behind her back by McKinney. 

The Cabots lower their guns as well. McKinney tosses a few teleportation grenades to summon gen 1 synths to surround and hold them hostage in their own home. 

“Dr. Cabot I am extremely disappointed in you.” Dr. Weber said looking down her nose at him. “I thought you wanted to collaborate with the Institute on your project, but consider our partnership at an end.”

“Paladin Stone was able to get me what I needed without selling my family to you or the Institute, Weber.” He answered through gritted teeth. She ignored him, instead circling in front of Quinn and her maid to lift her little project’s chin and meet her red teary eyes with a smile.

“No more crying, little one.” She said. “All your friends are here now, just as I predicted, and we still have time to play.” She looks down at Quinn’s clearly wet diaper. “And I’d hate for you to get a rash.”