LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn had been as good as a baby as she could be in those three days often drawing and colouring whilst playing with her blocks.

Quinn had learnt a lot and understood how important this was for the Brotherhood to have but it also meant that she would be in constant danger unless in a safe place and protected from the institute. That was going to be hard. Thoughts bubbled to the surface about Paladin Stone and the Brotherhood could they keep her safe? Maybe? Or would she need something like that Vault which would attack any outsider from harming their baby?

She might end up back here but with a lesser friendly synth and more chains wrapped around her. It wasn't something she was looking forward to but unless enough data had been gathered she would just be captured again unless she was able to stop them somehow or at the very least be able to escape each time.

Quinn opened her hazy eyes and gently smiled up at the synth with a tiny giggle only to stop and suckle on her paci.

Quinn was in baby mode but thankfully in the morning Baby Quinn tended to be quiet despite a few giggles here and there. 

Quinn held her arms up wanting her 'nana' and cuddles. Tired grey eyes looked around the room lazily.

Her diaper was in a terrible state but it always was so it wasn't anything new to Quinn as she squirms a little in her crib.

The nurse hums sympathetically after checking Quinn’s dirty diaper. 

“Nana’s sorry, but baby’s gonna be a little overdue for a trip to the changing mat.”

She gently plucks the knot of the bonnet underneath Quinn’s chin and removes it, picking her up to have her used diaper squish wetly against her arm. She shakes Quinn’s important rattle, not caring anymore that it’s use was recorded, trying to get Quinn to properly wake up. 

Quinn just stared at the nurse confused not understanding a single bit as to what she is saying.

Quinn giggles a little at the feeling of her diaper squishing up against her and squirms some more before looking at the rattle with joy.  Quinn reaches for the rattle only to stop in a few seconds and feels the heat raise to her face over it.

Quinn sucks hard on the bulb of her binky and looks wide eyed at her 'Nana' before giving the synth a little nod and nuzzles her shoulder a little to show her appreciation.  She'll be out of here soon thanks to this synth! Maybe she'll be back with Paladin Stone soon as well? And maybe her team if any of them survived?

848 held Quinn close, dropping her rattle into her diaper bag with the rest of her survival supplies. Bottles, jars of food, and of course extra diapers, wipes, and ointment. 

Her deft fingers release Quinn’s collar and the smell of baby powder accompanies her rubbing it along the irritated clammy skin underneath and quickly puffing some into her soon to be very stinky diaper.

The collar is left in the crib, the diaper bag slung over 848’s shoulder, and Quinn is hurried out of her adult baby nursery and into the darkened halls of the Institute. 

They pass silently, slowing as an observation window allows some sickly light to spill into the corridor from stand-by monitors and screens, what appears to be a human male lies within, legs open, gagged, a diaper thick between his legs, heavily used throughout the night, straps restraining him and a nest of wires leading from his head turned aside in his deep restless sleep.

The nurse crouches by a shimmering scratch of graffiti, a lantern, just barely noticeable in the metal of a service panel. Her fingers find the seams and it pops free allowing her and Quinn to duck inside. 

As Quinn is carried in she would finally discern that man behind her is not just another hapless test subject, but her lost squadmate...McKinney.

Quinn frowned at the jars of food.  She hated those jars! But it was food at least so she wasn't going to complain about it.

Quinn sighed with relief upon feeling her collar removed and was thankful for the extra baby powder.  

Quinn looked around at the halls curiously, memorising the layout as best she could in the dark.  Quinn stays quiet not moving at all besides the slight way she would suckle her binky which moved forward and back.  Quinn notices a man and feels sorry for him. She wished she could do something right now for the guy but she needed to escape herself.

Quinn continued to think of the man that was restrained and diapered only to slowly put the pieces together....that was McKinney!

Quinn looks at the Synth and takes her paci out, "That guy back there is one of my team-mates I can't leave him," said Quinn, "I'm sorry to cause such trouble but I really can't leave someone behind at all." added Quinn with a sigh knowing that it was going to be extra work and they would likely get caught if they decided to take McKinney with them but she just couldn't leave him!

848, eyes already wide with fear at the thought of what would happen to them if they got caught quickly presses her finger to her lips and shakes her head no. She tries to shove back in Quinn’s binky and press on through the dank utility shaft. 

Quinn whined softly as her binky was pressed back into her mouth, "I can't..." mumbled Quinn, "I'm sorry but I gotta get him out." added Quinn looking around for something she could use to stop herself from being carried away from her team mate, "I'm really sorry..."

Quinn reached up to a silver pipe and pulled hard on it.

Unfortunately for Quinn the pipe was blazing hot!

Quinn tried her best not to scream.

Both the palm of her hands were burnt bright red and she was crying terribly., "Fuck..." whimpered Quinn.

“Shh...shhh.” 848 tried to muffle Quinn’s sniffling cries with her palm as a very real pang of guilt and remorse tightened in her synthetic chest  

“We can’t, Quinn. You can’t help him.” She barely breathed out the words as she then cradles Quinn down onto the end of the dusty corridor, dirtying her white gown, laying next to a teleportation grenade. 

“This will take you to the railroad.” 848 explains positioning Quinn’s diaper bag closely next to her. 

“They’re in place to pick you up. Goodbye, baby girl.” She kisses her forehead setting the grenade behind Quinn’s head to blow and quickly moves out of range. 

A stomach flipping twist in reality engulfs her and Quinn is soon staring up at not a pipe-lined grey steel ceiling, but damp brick then short dangling bleach white hair of a woman looking down at her who’s face contorts with disgust.

“Ugh. PAM, did predict that could happen.” 

“Allow her some dignity.” A second woman replies. “We need bandages. Look, her hands are badly blistered.” 

“Institute monsters...”

Quinn is lifted easily again against the tan armored jacket of the short-haired agent. “Diaper’s holding...” 

“I have the bag. Bring her inside.”

Quinn whimpered and did her best to calm down but it was hard.

Quinn listened to 848 and simply turns her head into her chest to cry softly unable to stop herself at all.

Quinn nods, "Thank you Nana." replied Quinn with tears running down her face.

She could no longer see 848.  She no longer had 'Nana' and suddenly she felt more lost then before despite being back in the Wastelands.

Quinn blinks and looks at the group before her.

She felt tired.  Very tired.

Quinn closed her eyes and fell asleep.  The emotional and mental stress being to much for her. 

It wouldn't be for a few hours later that Quinn would wake up again but her eyes would be glazed over and she would be wailing loudly just like a baby.  She was in pain and as an adult she'd be able to handle that but as a baby? That wasn't possible at all.

Bright blue eyes shimmered with tears that continued to fall.  Her paci laying beside her.

“Whoa! What the?” 

Tentative hands rustle and check Quinn’s diaper. “Again? That...makes sense now why you’re wearing one. Ah jeez.”

The speaker’s newscap lifts as he scratches underneath it, but he is quickly yanked aside by the competent yet impatient hand of the Railroad’s medic. He probes slightly, checks Quinn’s fully bandaged hands, then nods. 

“This proves she isn’t a synth. Not even they can simulate human digestion and incontinence this thoroughly, but...this mental regression is odd.”

He instructs the younger man to hold Quinn’s kicking legs, minding her injuries, while he professionally untapes her used diaper.

He manages to roll her off her mess and finds a spot to sanitize and stick her with some tranquilizing med-x.

Quinn continues to cry out loudly.  She wasn't happy at all!  She was in a new different place surrounded by people she didn't know at all!

Quinn kicked her feet and fussed not understanding what the guy was saying at all.

Quinn whined and whimpered still.  Everything hurt! Her diaper was messy and she was also hungry!

Quinn sniffles and stares up at the two men confused only to feel the needle go in.

Quinn felt funny but relaxed.  She wasn't as fussy as before.  Her baby mind was still there but in a more happier space.  Soft gentle baby sounds came from Quinn's mouth as she laid on the mat.

“There.” Still holding her on her side, the doctor wiped her messy bottom clean with meticulous strokes of her packed baby wipes and then wrapped everything up in her disposable to be taken away by her younger babysitter.

One of her packed diapers was unfolded and laid next to her as the doctor gave her a moment to air dry. Next her diaper was sprinkled with powder and she was rolled back on top of it to be taped tightly inside. 

“How is she?” An older woman with a scarf that seemed out of place in the wastelands approached, watching Quinn squirm like a big baby. Her eye caught sight of something strange in their visitor’s diaper bag. 

“Wait...848 said something about this.” She bends over to take out the Institute rattle, without further thought she leans over Quinn and rattles the device above her. 

Quinn looks around feeling weird.

She was still a baby for now.

Quinn giggles cutely and see's her binky nearby.

Quinn tries her best to reach for it but she isn't able to do so at all.  Quinn does this without the realisation that she is getting her messy bottom cleaned and probably being a bit more of a pest for her babysitter without meaning to be.

Quinn see's the woman and gurgles her hands out stretched wanting to play with the woman's scarf but was unable to reach it at all.  Her new diaper crinkling away as she giggles loudly.

Quinn seeing the rattle grabs for it  only to whimper slightly because of the pain in her hands.

Quinn stares at the rattle and tilts her head confused but keeps on giggling either way!

Quinn squirms and starts to cry her stomach rumbling loudly.

The woman’s eyebrows meet.

”Strange, it’s not like her to give us bad intel.”

She stands looking at the rattle quizzically before handing it off to the errand boy who had just returned from his dirty deed.

“Take this to Tom. He may see how it works.”

He juggles it, completely confused as to why an adult should be given this until he nods, peeking at Quinn. 

“She’s hungry? I have some snack cakes I could share. Oh! She wants her binky.” He pushes forward and snatches it off the mat to offer to her. 

Quinn continued to whimper loudly!

She was hungry and wanted food now! She wanted her binky as well!

Quinn kicked her feet a little and started to get fussy over not getting what she wants.

Quinn smiles up sweetly at the stranger and accepts the binky.

Quinn calms down and suckles softly, giggling and gurgling a little.

Quinn looks at the group around her.  

Quinn reaches up wanting to be picked up by someone and held.  

“I..I don’t think that I can...“

“I’ll do it.” The woman with the scarf cut him off and lifted the adult baby Quinn heavily onto her hip. “I called the retrieval, so she’ll be my responsibility. I could use your help though Drummer, you seem to know a thing or two.”

”I had a little sister.” He admits before mock saluting and jogging the rattle to a man at his workbench across the underground space more covered in lenses, faceplates, and gadgets than a tool shed wall. 

The woman carries Quinn to her situation table and sits with her down on the edge of it to grab what’s left of a box of dandy boy apples she’d been munching on earlier. She holds one up for her to try. 

Quinn whimpers and continues to reach for someone to hold her.

Quinn giggles and cuddles up to the woman in the scarf happily.  She looked at her and the other guy not understanding a single word at all being said between the two.

Quinn blinks.  A salute?

Quinn rests her head down on the woman's shoulder as her mind begins to clear a little.

Quinn rubs her eyes as she is offered one of the dandy boy apples, "....My..." mumbled Quinn her binky dropping down on the floor, "My head hurts." complained Quinn looking weakly at the woman before her, "Who are you?" asked Quinn softly only to look at her hands and cringe.

The woman sighs watching the binky bounce to the floor, but then looks up surprised at the full sentences coming out of Quinn’s mouth.

She blushes deeply having her on her hip, so tries to set her down in a less babyish position, but of course any shifts cause an eruption of loud crinkles from Quinn’s diaper. 

“D-Desdemona.” She clears her throat sheepishly. “You’re with the Railroad now. You’re safe.” 

Quinn finds herself blushing as well.  

Quinn winces a little as she tries to move her hands a bit.

"T-t-the railroad?" stammers Quinn, "Wait I know you guys..." mumbled Quinn, "I can't remember though I think some guy kept trying to make me join or something." added Quinn rubbing the back of her head, "Wait! How did you get me out of the institute?" asked Quinn only to pause, "I'm Quinn." added the blonde softly. 

“That’d be me.” A bald-headed man grins, wearing a ratty t-shirt and sunglasses even inside. “Glad to see you made it out. Sorry I couldn’t be there for the Welcome party, but maybe I can still tempt you to join?” 

“I see you’ve met Deacon.” Desdamona introduces. “He and Nicole, or NRS-848 as you might have known her, coordinated your removal from the Institute Headquarters. We normally work on freeing synths, but seeing what they were trying to do with you, we had to get you out.” Her tone is quickly shifting to a more  interrogative pace. “A memory pod is what did this to you? Like the one in Good Neighbor?”

Quinn turns her head and looks at Deacon only to smirk, "Missed your chance Deacon," said Quinn, "I'm with the Brotherhood, sorry, my Paladin found me near enough dead and took me under her wing when I really needed it," paused Quinn, "I'd probably would of died if she hadn't gotten me out of that situation." added Quinn with a shrug.

"Otherwise if it wasn't for that I might of taking you up on that offer." said Quinn with a smile.

Quinn nodded, "Yes it was in a Vault," paused Quinn, "it's pretty tightly secured so I doubt many people could get in there and knowing the Brotherhood they've probably taking care of it or at least should have by now," continued Quinn, "it's similar to Good Neighbor but this one takes you to the past before the bombs and makes you live out an entirely new life," explained Quinn, "my life just happened to be that of a baby." added Quinn lightly with a smile to the two.

“That doesn’t explain these?” Deacon snapped a corner of her diaper elastic peeking from beneath her gown before rising up again with a frown. 

“Leave it to the Brotherhood to do that to you.” He says with a frown. “The offer still stands. We could use an insider.” 

“Speaking of..” Desdamona weighs in. “I don’t like the idea of them or the Institute gaining a monopoly on that tech, especially if they find a way to use it against synths. Do you think you could show us the way in?” She asks Quinn. 

Quinn's face lit up red, "I was on chems and they did a cleanse," replied Quinn, "so I'm kinda stuck in these until all the junk is cleared from my body." added Quinn as she listens to the waistband of her diaper snapping against her tummy a little.

Quinn frowns, "I'll only contact you if there's a massive problem with the Brotherhood," replied Quinn, "and anyway there's not a lot going on with them," paused Quinn, "and even so I couldn't betray my Paladin like that." added Quinn with a shy blush as she looks away.  Her crush for Stone was growing and she missed her Paladin a lot but she wasn't as connected to the Brotherhood as the rest but that was due to her being an outsider.  It was still something she battled with a lot and something that she knew Paladin Stone wanted her to have was undying loyalty to the Brotherhood but that was a hard thing for her to do or even accept to do.  

Quinn looks at Desdamona and frowns a little, "The Institute is already way ahead on that," replied Quinn, "everything here is pretty much scrap compared to what they have," paused Quinn with a sigh, "I guess I could but I'll be informing the Brotherhood as well about the Institute because I am a part of that group now," continued Quinn, "my team-mate is stuck there so I need to free him but if they catch me it could mean pretty bad things cause of this simulated thing I have in my brain at the moment."

Quinn rubs the back of her head, "I'll take you there on the deal you get my team-mate out, alright?" asked Quinn with a smile.

Desdamona and Deacon shared a look. He nodded. 

“You’ve already seen too much, but it’s a risk we had to take. You help us destroy that technology, and we’ll help you get your friend out of the Institute. There’s no time to lose.” 

The leader of the railroad gave her blessing.

Quinn, dressed for the wastes with enough room for her diaper, was flanked by the two Synths, Deacon and who Quinn later learned to be Glory, as they walked as a convoy across the commonwealth. 

Quinn was aided with the help of a specially crafted yet crude mechanized boot, but it made her diaper waddle all the more prominent. 

“You certainly look harder to hit that way...” Glory muttered as they walked.

Quinn smiled at them, "Thank you."

Quinn thought of Stone and wondered how upset or pissed off the Paladin would be to know that she was with the Railroad and helping them a little? Even though it was rescuing her team-mate.  Possibly her only team-mate that was alive? Was Jay and Drew with Stone? She had no idea.

-

Quinn felt weird.  The boot was weird and didn't feel right but it worked and allowed her to walk which was the main thing.

Quinn didn't feel surprised that Deacon was a Synth.  He always seemed a bit to charming to be human.  

Quinn had seen Glory about but never had the chance to speak to her properly before.

Quinn smirked a little, "At least its something and my hands feel a bit better now as well." replied Quinn to Glory.   Would it be easy to find McKinney? Or not? It was going to be difficult at least and what would he say? Would he even be able to speak at this point? Would he even be alive? So many thoughts and questions she had no answer to but they would be answered soon enough.