LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Jay blinked with the binky in her hand and Quinn suddenly squirming like an overgrown baby in her half unpinned diaper below her. 

It took her a moment to realize the reality glancing between Quinn’s bandaged feet and the distance to Stone. Determined to help her team make it through these strange events, she pockets the pacifier to finish pinning up the baby’s diaper and slide her plastic panties on over. 

Crouching, she’s able to lift Quinn pressed up against her hip to carry over to the disciplining still going on in the corner.

Jay approaches cautiously. McKinney, naked from the waist down, is pulled over Stones lap, his muscular bottom a deep shining red she was sprinkling little dustings of powder onto and spreading in large circles. A changing mat with a diaper is waiting at her feet. 

It’s true Stone had resorted to spanking Quinn once or twice during her intial diaper training, but never to this extent. 

“You have no right! Treating your little sister that way.” Stone continued to chastise and added a final spank to drive the point home making her little man kick and arch in pain. 

“Since you can’t act like her mature older brother. I’ll treat you both the same. Maybe a week in diapers will make you appreciate her needs a little more.” Stone said sternly lowering him wincing onto what was prepared on the ground. 

“M-Ms. Stone?” Jay asked, interrupting, face beat-red for McKinney’s sake as she approached a little closer with Quinn. “It’s Quinn...she...says she’s hungry...” 

The Paladin sighs heavily looking between her diaper wearing children like a truly overworked mother. 

“You see this is exactly why I wanted to have all of you a few years apart, but then this happens.”

She huffs in a very un-Stone-like way and rounds again on her baby boy. 

“You keep your tanned behind right there on that diaper mister and think about your behavior. I’ll be back to pin you up after I’m done feeding your sister.” 

Threat established, Stone approaches Jay with her arms outstretched, cooing to take her little baby Quinn and cradle her close. She calmly opens her shirt and sits with her baby on the bench she had just used for spanking.

Quinn lets out a soft giggling gurgle whilst looking at Jay with bright shiny glossed over blue eyes.

Quinn squirmed but didn't give Jay a hard time much with the diaper, "Ja!" announced Quinn loudly her speech failing her more now as she continued her regression into a sweet little baby that didn't know any better.

Quinn giggles as Jay picks her up and starts to nip and suckle on her shirt a little wanting food and wanting to play at the same time.

Quinn places her hand softly against Jay's cheek and giggles some more from the simplicity of it.

Quinn stares momentarily at the scene before going back to suckling on Jay's sleeve. 

That was until she heard Stone's voice. The volume and sternest of it made Quinn feel upset because she didn't like loud noises but as an adult she had learnt to deal with it.

Quinn started to cry softly. Not wailing yet but she was moving about getting fussy.

Quinn stops crying the moment she's in her mommy's arms and happily coo's just like a baby up to Stone.

Quinn instantly latches onto Stone's nipple and drinks hungrily from the Paladin's chest.  Her body twitching and squirming almost as if she no longer has control over how she moves.  The diaper crinkles loudly. Quinn is completely oblivious to the state everyone was in now.

Would Stone wake up soon? Would she wake up soon? And if Stone did wake up would she be stuck dealing with Quinn as a baby for a bit.

Quinn lifts her hand and plays with the dogtag necklace around Stone's neck gently batting it back and forth like a cat.

• Like 1

Just like her baby, Stone began to calm and relax gently patting her silly crinkly baby’s butt above her squirming feet. 

Jay was kneeling down quietly next to Mckinney who was furiously tugging his shirt down to cover himself on the diaper. She was trying to covertly convince him to slip away while Stone was distracted. 

The rattling of her necklace made her smile down. It was pretty loud, what an ugly design. She couldn’t remember what could have possessed her to purchase something so bleak looking. Why would she order...Dog tags. She woke up. The tugging on her nipple, there was Quinn again, drinking. She wanted to put her down, but felt trapped with the need to hold her. She looks up to see Jay and McKinney with his red baby powder dusted bottom trying to tip toe away, the diaper left behind. 

“W-wait. I’m...what happened.” She looked confused. Jay and McKinney flinched, but seeing her back, Jay explained as tactfully as she could and Stone hung her head looking back down at Quinn. 

“We really need a medivac to help us sort this all out.”

Quinn giggled once more at feeling Stone's hand gently patting her padded bottom.

Quinn continued to kick her feet happily as she kept suckling. Each giggle causing some milk to run down her chin.

Quinn was unaware of Stone being awake now and unfortunately Quinn was still stuck in her baby mind for now.

Quinn continued to bat the dogtags and kept suckling on Stone's nipple.

Quinn blinks at Stone and bats the dogtags again unaware of the conversation being had and the state McKinney was in right now.

Quinn continued to suckle for a entire minute before letting go of Stone's nipple.

Quinn squirms her tummy aching slightly causing her to whimper and cry quietly as she reaches up to Stone's dog tags again.

Quinn places her mouth over the hard silver with a soft giggle, amused, despite the fact that she was pulling on it and could possibly chock if the tag came loose but in this state she just didn't care because she was a baby. Through it all she stares up at Stone with a sweet, happy, carefree and loving gaze.

Stone holds her tags gently while Quinn gums on them to keep them steady. She gently tries to remove them from Quinn’s mouth so she can cover herself back up and wipe off  Quinn’s chin with her own undershirt above her diaper.

She felt awful. 

“I’m not fit to lead like this. Quinn did this...for me. Mr. McKinney...”she sighs. “Go get cleaned up. Some of Quinn’s ointment applied should help your skin.”

Quinn giggles instantly the moment Stone tries to remove the tag from her mouth. 

Quinn stares at Stone. A soft smile on her face, "Mama!" states Quinn just like a two year old. 

Quinn cuddles against Stone for a few minutes as she sucks on her fingers lightly.

The vault door shined and Quinn's attention was caught in a matter of seconds.

Staring at the door Quinn wriggled on Stone's lap, "S-shiny!" squeaked Quinn pointing to the vault before looking back up at Stone.

Quinn points again at the vault wanting to go in only to see something else flicker. A small light flickered from a bomb that had been set and Quinn's eyes were trained eye, "There!" said Quinn giggling pointing to the bomb and trying her best to get out of Stone's lap and go towards it.

A blush to the tops of her ears peaks when Stone hears herself  called mama and hastily tries to corral Quinn’s wriggly crinkle pants. 

“Oh, no no. That’s not safe for babies.” Stone quickly stood bouncing Quinn and walked her away from there having a darker shade of a red on her face for saying the ‘b’ word. Nonetheless, Stone brings Quinn to the hacking terminal next to the locked security office and booted it up.

”Hey Quinn, look.” Stone bounces her crinkly diaper closer. “You used to love playing this when you were older. Do you want to come back and play a little more?”

Quinn giggles but doesn't look away from the bomb at all! Until Stone starts bouncing her.

Quinn squeals in delight and goes back to cuddling Stone quickly.

Quinn looks at the booted up computer and back at Stone.

Slowly Quinn regains focus and is now blushing bright red, "P-paladin," stammers Quinn taking a quick glance at Stone's chest before looking away embarrassed, "sorry for, um, not waking up earlier." stated Quinn quietly before glancing at the computer.

She had needed adult supervision yesterday and with Stone she should have it.

Quinn in a few minutes had hacked the terminal causing the door to open.

“No, no thank goodness you’re back, Quinn.” She hugs then blinks as the door shoots upwards into the ceiling. “And you really are a master hacker...”

Stone, closing her agape mouth after watching Quinn concentrate on the hack and shifting her on her hip with palpable relief, continued carrying her inside conscious of her ankle.

“I’m just happy we’re both back, I’m the one who should be apologizing, I..” she sighed and rubbed her forehead at a loss for words. “I don’t know how to describe it.” She grumbled tiredly and set Quinn’s padded bottom down on a desk as she went over to inspect her armor.

Kneeling for a moment, she stands up again with orange vertibird flares and a commlink in her hands. She keys the mic, calling in an ETA for pickup. 

Quinn returns the hug. Feeling safe and protected in the Paladin's strong arms.

Quinn looks at Stone unaware of the impression she had made with her hacking skills, "This is nothing," replied Quinn, "you should of seen some of the terminals I hacked before all this." added Quinn with a slight shrug.

Quinn would ponder on the Paladin's apology for sometime.

Quinn was relieved to hear the Paladin calling in a ETA for them. Hopefully they'll get examined soon and find a way to stop all this or at the very least control it more even if that meant doing things she might not want to do at all.

Quinn stays sat on the table her feet not reaching the floor but that was good. It would keep baby Quinn stuck. Hopefully.

Quinn rubs the back of her neck, "It's my fault Paladin if I hadn't of come into this office and decided to hack the computer nothing would of happened to us," sighed Quinn, "i-it scanned me and thought I needed adult supervision which is why those robots came." added Quinn feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

"It's my fuck up and everyone's paying for it," said Quinn looking at the floor, "I shouldn't of messed about like that," paused Quinn, "d-d-do you think I still could be a Knight?" asked Quinn not looking up at Stone at all. 

Quinn was insecure about her worthiness of being a 'Knight' period but now? She felt even less worthy, "I'm not like the others," mumbled Quinn, "they've wanted this since they were kids," continued Quinn, "you just found me high off chems," paused Quinn, "I was eight years old," said Quinn, 'raiders attacked my home but I hid while my father was passed out drunk and my brother was trying to fight them off," paused Quinn, "I ran the moment I saw my brother get shot," laughed Quinn slightly, "I walked for a few miles until this radscorpian came out from the sand," continued Quinn, "I was so scared but then it blew up right in front me," paused Quinn, "I couldn't find my voice at all but two members of the Brotherhood wearing Power Armor came up to me," stated Quinn, "they thought I lived on the farm ten minutes away," paused Quinn, "they left pretty quickly cause of some mutants near west and I just wasn't able to say anything," mumbled Quinn, "that was the first time I ever encountered the Brotherhood," chuckled Quinn, "I didn't even know who the Brotherhood were properly until I got beat up by one in Good Neighbour a few years later." added Quinn softly with a slight smile.

"I went from hero worshipping you guys and wanting to join from eight to hating your guts by fourteen," explained Quinn, "at sixteen I just didn't care anymore I pretty much lost the will to live," continued Quinn, "I guess I just don't get it or see it like you Paladin on why somebody like me even deserves the chance when there are hundreds more worthy to join the Brotherhood." explained Quinn looking up finally at Stone.

Stone stood, the radio link still in her hand, as she listened to Quinn’s confession. Her eyes didn’t show anger or judgement just quiet attention. 

When Quinn finishes, Stone carefully stores it away into her suit to return and crouch in front of Quinn. 

“It’s true we rarely take outsiders.” Stone began, taking her Initate’s hands into hers gently. “I was born into the Brotherhood. I squired for Knights, Scribes...from as early as I can remember until I was old enough to start my own training. It’s true. I can say from a lifetime of experience you’re not like the others.” Stone said bluntly, but with a smile.

“That’s exactly why I wanted to take you in. Recruit you. Build you from the ground up with the survival skills you already had. What I saw in that warehouse. These scars you have. It’s not about worthiness. It’s about being born a Knight. You need to have courage, brains, integrity, commitment. You show those qualities every day. I’ve been tough on you, you’re in heavy withdrawal from chems, but you’ve held fast.” She squeezed Quinn’s hands supportively, her grin widening a little more.

“I mean, I think those hundreds of ‘worthier’ people you think exist out there would have walked away after I changed their first dirty diaper not their fiftieth.” She teased lightly with a tap to Quinn’s nose only to continue candidly, but fairly. 

“You left your post; we’re living with the consequences, but that’s why you’re still an Initiate. You can make mistakes and live to learn from them. That doesn’t mean you won’t be held accountable, but you did the right thing owning up to it just now. You’re well on your way to becoming a Knight, Initiate Quinn, don’t let a few quack-brained set backs those fuckers at Vault-tec have put in front of us make you lose sight of that.” 

Quinn lifts her head tears brimming in her eyes as she see's Stone crouch in front of her.

Quinn blushes slightly as she feels Stone holding her hands but ignored those feelings which she didn't quite understand yet that she had for the Paladin.

Quinn stares unsure of Stone's words but that grinning smile reassured her greatly as she continues to listen quietly to the woman who took her from the cruel lonely wasteland.

Had she really been born a Knight? Quinn smiles again a little and tries not to let her tears fall as she feels her hands being squeezed.

Quinn remembers the first diaper change she had to go through it wasn't pleasant and she hadn't been able to walk the day before either. Flashes of being carried through the canteen and held came to her mind briefly.

Quinn couldn't help laugh a little at being teased. She did stick it out and continued to do so no matter what.

Unable to hold back anymore Quinn threw her arms around Paladin Stone and cried softly into her shoulder, "Thank you." said Quinn through ragged breathes as she cried, "I would only leave the Brotherhood if I wasn't wanted any longer." assured Quinn tightening her hold on Stone, "You've been the only person I've ever known who actually cares about me fully," paused Quinn, "i don't think anyone else would of even bothered with me."

Quinn rubbed her eyes a little more and kept her hold on Stone.

Quinn chokes on a sob laughing, "To babysit a bunch of idiots?" joked Quinn teasing Stone.

Despite the joke Quinn had the biggest smile on her face that she's ever had in her entire life and her eyes were sparkling with new found energy.

Quinn stays unmoving. Not wanting to break off physical contact at all with Stone. 

Quinn nuzzled her head against Stone's shoulder. She had always been overly affectionate maybe even to the point that it could be considered bad but she didn't care. She's never had someone to hug before properly, "I owe you my life." whispered Quinn.

Stone stood with her still hugged close off the desk to help her get ready for their evac.

”Well.” She rubbed her back. “This big dumb idiot for one owes me a checkup. The Scribes will chew me out if I drop you off with them and hadn’t practiced their field manual between now and then. How’s the legs? Do you need any more pain relief? You’ve already had your...breakfast, but mine can wait until we’re done.”

Quinn continued to cuddle up to Stone and giggled softly, "I feel fine," reassured Quinn, "don't feel much pain but I do have a urge to suck on my thumb." added Quinn bluntly only to blush bright red at the mention of her 'breakfast.'

"I think McKinney is probably in more pain then me considering the spanking you gave him earlier." joked Quinn lightly.

"A-are you okay with this?" asked Quinn, "I mean with this thing happening to us I know its kinda odd but it could of been much worse, right?" paused Quinn, "And at least I make a good baby." joked Quinn lightly. Would she wake up tomorrow suckling on Stone's chest? The very idea made her blush but she didn't feel repulsive by it.

“Oh...your thumb...that’s right.” Stone patted her pockets trying to think where Quinn’s pacifier could be. “Erm..go ahead and use your thumb for now, I can’t remember where I put it.”  She grumbled, carrying Quinn back out towards her discreetly located bedroll, jaw squaring guilty at the mention of the spanking she had administered that morning. McKinney had been out of line and in need of correction but the sight of his reddened behind wasn’t what she had had in mind. 

“We’ll adapt.” Stone answered Quinn’s concerned question. “Semper Gumby...always flexible, and we’ll do what must be done .” She nods only to tickle Quinn’s tummy a little. “What do you mean good? Your wriggly butt’s a handful.” 

Quinn grins, "It's alright Jay has it," replied Quinn, "I give it to her so I could regress and for you to be occupied with me rather than McKinney." added Quinn finding the whole thing amusing despite how embarrassing it was.

Seeing the tightness in Stone's jaw and thinking carefully Quinn kissed Stone's cheek lightly. It wasn't the first time she had done that but it was rare.

Quinn nods with a smile.

Unfortunately for Quinn she was blessed with sensitive skin which meant even a slight tickle on her tummy had her in a fit of giggles, "Heh you love my wriggly butt." teased Quinn sticking out her tounge to Stone playfully and if not a bit childishly but she's never had someone to play with before and joining the Brotherhood changed that. It allowed Quinn to rest, relax and joke for once without always being on guard it felt freeing and she was enjoying every second of it.

Quinn with a smirk tries her best to tickle Stone in return despite the fact that she now had her thumb back in her mouth.

“Very resourceful...” Stone commented thoughtfully on Quinn’s tactics before her thoughts vanished entirely with the peck on her cheek. She had an involuntary flush creeping across her nose again, but felt forgiven.

”Do I Now?” Stone wrestled Quinn lightly down on her bedroll then chuckled at her attempts at revenge. “You won’t find a chink in my armor that easily.” She tickles under Quinn’s chin and pulls out a field guide from her cargo pocket to start reading through the checklist. 

Quinn grins proudly at the Paladin and smiles softly. 

Did the others feel the same with the Paladin? Did they play as well? Or was that seen as immature? Quinn didn't find herself caring that much about what others thought about her or her behaviour.

Quinn nods, "Yup!" exclaimed Quinn as she playfully tries to resist Stone placing her down on the bedroll.

Quinn smirks, "That sounds like a challenge Paladin." 

Quinn squeaks and giggles at the tickle under her chin hadn't not expected it at all.

Quinn continues her attempts at trying to tickle Stone. Her fingers gently touching the side of the Paladin's stomach.

Quinn looks at the field guide curiously only to sneeze softly causing her bladder to release some piss into her diaper making it grow warm. 

"What were you like as a initiate?" asked Quinn curiously and still attempting to tickle Stone.

• Like 1

The Paladin’s hard muscles twitched, but Stone kept stoically reading through the manual with only the slightest uptick of her eyebrow.

“...Gesundheit.” She replied automatically to Quinn’s little sneeze, eyes still in the book, running through the checks mentally. She set it aside to begin, but paused a moment seeing Quinn’s diaper now faintly wet. She answered her quick internal debate and started collecting some changing supplies, but also the first aid kit. 

“Me as an Initiate?” She asked gently lowering Quinn’s panties and loosening her soggy diaper a little. “Would you believe I was scared of heights?” 

• Like 1

Quinn was amused. The action was slight but even getting Stone's muscles to twitch felt like a victory which caused her to grin and keep up her attack.

Quinn was confused. Sure she was wet but why a change now? The diaper was still good for the most part? Quinn looked at Stone, "Not that I'm complaining its just normally my diapers don't get changed unless they've been used more?" said Quinn softly with a blush on her face.

Quinn nodded with a big grin on her face only to giggle, "Everyone's scared of something," replied Quinn softly, "I'm still scared of the dark." added Quinn quietly with a slight blush on her face.

"What happened to the other initiates that you were with?" asked Quinn curiously wanting to know Stone better.

Stone was holding up a thermometer out of the first aid box and rubbing Vaseline along it. She set it back down in its sterile pouch and grabbed some wipes out of Quinn’s tub. 

“I noticed you were wet and just need to clean you up a little.” She explained. “And I figured I’d help keep you dry before your next diaper.”

Stone gently coaxed Quinn onto her side and tugged at the dry waist of her diaper until it rested just below her wet bottom; still in place to catch any sudden accidents. 

“Being scared of the dark isn’t so bad. That’s what we have night vision for. Hrm, what’s left of my initiation class?” Stone asked as she began wiping up Quinn’s wetness before it got stale. “They’re...still around. A few left, a few we lost, but remember your good friend the CMO? She’s from my class.” 

Stone grinned, tossing aside the finished wipe. 

”Which is why I want to be sure I have your medical record squared away before we face her, she’s got some dirt, one she always threatens to air to get what she wants, the snake.” 

Stone shakes her head with a wry grin as she softly eases Quinn onto her belly. Unpinning her diaper, she leaned in conspiratorially. 

”I was afraid of heights, right? Well, our first trip in a vertibird, the whole thing lurched with a downdraft and Decker was the one to see me wet and crap all over myself right then and there. She had to get me a new change of clothes.”

Stone shook her head again at the memory; bursting without warning, filling down into her boots then the damning weight in her panties.

“Thankfully that’s been the only time in my career. Maybe a deathclaw will fall from the sky who knows what could happen.” Stone remained open to the natural possibility.

With Quinn’s cleanly wiped curves pointed towards the ceiling and her damp diaper completely drawn out of the way, Stone eases her Initiate’s legs apart a little and picks up the thermometer.

“Now this may be a little uncomfortable,” she warned, “but I have to take your internal temperature. It’s the only check I couldn’t fill in.”

Her fingers gently spread Quinn’s cheeks and the icy lubricated bulb was pressed against the entrance to her bottom. “Just try to relax...”

Quinn ignored the thermometer not wanting to acknowledge that thing at all!

Quinn sighed and nodded as felt Stone tug at the waistband of her diaper.

"I guess." mumbled Quinn thinking back to the nights she had spent outside alone and hungry by herself.

Quinn nodded eagerly and looked at Stone with a intense gaze, "Yeah I remember her," replied Quinn with a little frown only to smirk, "maybe I could hack into her terminal and find some dirt on her?" half joked Quinn but the offer was still on the table. She doubted Stone would take it though.

Quinn allows herself to be moved onto her tummy and places her thumb into her mouth for the time being.

Quinn listened to Stone's story and found herself amazed and a little more awe strucked by the Paladin. The thought that the Paladin had an accident like that comforted Quinn and made her feel better about herself hugely!

"If a Deathclaw fell from the sky I think everyone would be shitting themselves." replied Quinn with a slight grin.

Quinn groans softly but nods her head wanting to do her best to complie with Stone and make this as easy as possible.

Quinn whimpers softly and twitches a little at the icy bulb that was probing at the entrance of her bottom but did her best to stay still and relax for the Paladin knowing full well that this needed to happen despite the small burning sensation she felt once the icy bulb were to be inserted into her. 

"S-so," stammered Quinn her voice going a little high, "when will they get here?" asked Quinn doing her best to ignore what was happening to her right now.

Stone made the insertion and was timing the thermometer’s reading on her watch. 

“I called for an 0900 lift off. We’ll brief everyone after this.”

After enough time passes, Stone’s fingers are back by Quinn’s bottom as she gently pulls the thermometer free. She holds it up in the light. 

“A little high.” She reported. “Let me take a look at your feet. I’ll change the bandage after your diaper is back up. Your immune system may be fighting something and doing its job.” 

Little sprinkles tickle Quinn’s bottom as Stone powders her up then covers her rear with the thick white cloth of the reusable diaper. She turns her over keeping the back taut and sprinkles a little more between her legs before pinning her up and rustling her panties back on.

A careful cradling check of Quinn’s feet and swelling ankle follows then the supportive wrapping of new bandages. 

“There we go. My secret is safe. Your record is complete.” 

The smell of Drew’s cook fire tugged at the Paladin’s nostrils. 

“Ready to brief the troops?” She asked eagerly, quickly tidying up the changing supplies before lifting Quinn on her hip and softly pulling her thumb from her mouth. 

“We’ll get Jay to give you your pacifier, in just a minute.”