LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn was surprised, shocked and yet comforted.

Quinn even like this felt so small compared to Stone. It reminded her of the simulation from earlier and suddenly she felt weak.

The simulation had been horrifying, embarrassing even humiliating but it felt nice to be held and being so close to someone.

Quinn closes her eyes and listens to Stone. A part of her wondering if the others were watching or not but she didn't care if they were, she didn't care if the three decided to tell everyone else at base about what happened.

Her trust had always been thin and hard to give out and while she felt a bond with the team today had definitely harmed that bond thanks to McKinney's mouth.

Yet Stone still held her trust fully and she doubted anything could change or break that.

Quinn rubs her eyes.

She had shot that raider, hadn't she? 

She didn't have to be alone?

She could talk whenever she needed to?

She could tell Stone anything?

Quinn felt warm. Her head nuzzled in the crook of Stone's neck with the Paladin rocking her. It felt perfect.

"I'm scared." admitted Quinn quietly, "I only feel safe if your near me." said Quinn nervously.

"I don't like this place but I want to stay with you," said Quinn quietly, "I know I'm injured but..."  paused Quinn, "Stone? I just want to stay with you." added Quinn curling up even more in the Paladin's arms. Her diaper growing wetter and much to her embarrassment messy as well. It was a lot more soft then it should be. Was that right?

Quinn's face turned red and a soft whimper passed her lips. She had pissed herself often while being held but rarely mess herself.

The back of her diaper turned dark and there was an obvious size lump.

Quinn just hoped that she wouldn't get any abuse from the other three over this.

• Like 1

Stone felt Quinn grow wet and the soft lump appear, but did her best not to react. She still held Quinn close. 

“We all get afraid, Star, but that’s what your training is for. After all this, you’ll be able to keep yourself from jet, and know you can rely on yourself and those around you for protection.”

Stone holds her and rocks a little longer before slowly reaching to take a look to check how badly her diaper had been used. 

Quinn smiled and life flooded back to her dull blue grey eyes which turned bright and shiny again.

Quinn was happy that Stone hadn't pushed her away despite her now messy bottom.

Quinn nods a little and finds herself uncaring that Stone was checking her diaper.

"Thank you," said Quinn softly, "I like it when you call me Star." added Quinn with a sweet queit giggle.

Quinn's diaper was very wet and sagging pretty badly from the amount of times she had pissed in it. The mess sat firmly under her bottom this time instead at the front.

Quinn looked at Stone, "You looked odd but pretty in that dress." said Quinn with a teasing grin and a slight blush as she thought back to the simulation.

• Like 1

Heat creeps across the Paladin’s otherwise stoic expression. 

“You, uh, were more aware for all that huh?” Stone asked a little abashedly as she lightly helps Quinn to lie back. She kneels next to her, and guides Quinn’s legs free of her vault jumpsuit, supporting her broken ankle like fine china as she prepares her for a change of her dirty diaper. 

“Count your lucky stars seeing me in that dress.” Stone tried to banter as she pulled another one of Quinn’s cloth diapers from the supply stack. “First and last time.”

Quinn couldn't remember ever seeing heat like that across the Paladin's face before, "Yes," replied Quinn, "completely aware Paladin," continued Quinn lightly, "you'd made a good mommy....." paused Quinn only to blush bright red.

Quinn nodded a little but couldn't help but smirk, "Should of took a picture for memory sake, oh well..." joked Quinn trying to quickly forget what she had just said.

Quinn didn't wince or complain at all about the movements of her because of how careful Stone was, "So, uh, Paladin? You doing okay?" asked Quinn softly.

Stone fumbled unpinning Quinn’s diaper at the mommy comment.

“I’m...glad you thought so.” She stammered, untangling the final pin from the cloth and setting it safely aside. “Wish that game came with instructions.” 

She unfolded Quinn’s dirty diaper and hummed to herself at what could be managed inside. 

”Not too messy.” She said, and rocked Quinn’s hips back keeping her feet in the air to remove the messed diaper easily before resting her back down on a clean one. Wipes went in around the common areas of concentration, then a quick sprinkle of powder, and rub to spread it was all it took to start folding Quinn back up in her needed absorbency. 

Stone’s hand returns from weaving a pin to rest across her chest a moment with a slight twinge of discomfort before she continued to get the diaper snug. 

“Me?” The rare rosiness returns. “It’s...just something from the sim. I have some-erm lingering after effects too.”  She muttered.

She harped on honesty and she’d resign from her post before becoming a hypocrite, but she was afraid to divulge too much, but it soon became clear. 

As Stone was shaking out and holding up a fresher pair of Quinn’s clear plastic pants, through them anyone could see two darkened spots of wetness on the Paladin’s uniform blouse. 

Quinn blushed brightly, "Heh.." mumbled Quinn her face staying bright red, "I just wish I could of hit the dad properly." added Quinn quietly. 

Quinn rested and waited for her change whilst looking at Stone. Was there much difference to now and the simulation besides her size? Quinn tried to ignore her thoughts.

Quinn was surprised by how quick her change was but Stone was always quick and surprisingly gentle in her opinion.

Quinn raised an eyebrow. Something seemed wrong and that's when she saw the wet spots on Stone's shirt and suddenly she felt hungry. 

Her mouth felt dry.

Fuck. Her mind felt fuzzy! 

"Does it hurt?" asked Quinn softly.

Quinn's breathing was a little more heavy then normal.

She felt restless.

Quinn started to rub her eyes. Her stomach growling lightly. 

She didn't feel hungry before? Was this a left over from the simulation? But why now? Did seeing those wet patches on Stone's shirt activate this? This urge? 

Quinn's face turned brighter. A bit of drool going down her chin causing Quinn to quickly wipe it away with the back of her hand, "M-my head doesn't feel good." said Quinn with worry.

“It...It doesn’t...?” Stone’s voice asked, distant and dreamy. 

She had leaned over, full breasts nearer, to slide Quinn’s plastic panties over her diaper like she had done many times before, but now, she was paused, still leaning, still with the plastic in her hands, but looking down at Quinn in a happy daze at her cute little diaper pinned baby.

Artificial thoughts swirled and clouded. The bedroll cushion dips a little as Stone sits to lift and cradle Quinn close in her lap. 

She coos, moving her blouse aside for her baby. 

"Mhm.." whimpers Quinn as tears started to form in her eyes, "nooo..." whined Quinn softly. Her owns thoughts becoming muddled yet inside she could see, hear and think clearly yet it was almost as if something was controlling her. 

Everything was getting more fuzzy.

Small little whimpers escaped from Quinn. 

What was going on? It was as if someone had open a door to her emotions and twisted them up slightly.

A little more drool dribbled down Quinn's chin but this time she didn't wipe the dropl away.

Her hand moved weakly up to try but it was almost as if all her strength was gone!

Quinn lays weakly in Stone's lap almost unable to move as more drool runs down her chin and from the corners of her mouth.

Quinn could only watch from inside herself at the whole horrifying ordeal yet she felt warm despite the lack of control she had over herself, physically, emotionally and mentally.

Quinn's eyes were gloss over and hazy.

The artificial thoughts gathered in her mind along with the rapid intense growth of several emotions.

A loud babyish sounding giggle escaped Quinn before she latches her mouth onto Stone's nipple and begins to suckle from the Paladin's chest unaware of everything else but the warm milk filling her stomach.

Quinn didn't know how to get back into control. She couldn't stop this or at least not yet. Maybe Paladin Stone was fairing better?

“My Little baby girl’s so thirsty...” Stone smiles, scrunching her words to sound babyish as she cradles Quinn comfortably, supporting her, allowing her to suckle and drink as much as she needs. 

Her firm hand pats against her baby’s diapered bottom, comforting her with each rhythmic crinkle as she shushes little soothing whispers of love down to her cute little baby.

Quinn drinks greedily. Her mind lost yet remembering everything still for when she wakes.

Milk drips from the corner of her mouth as she suckles, giggling and whimpering loudly.

Quinn stays suckling, happy and content for a minute until she moves both her feet....

Her broken ankle lands on the cold floor below.

Quinn in her current mind frame cries out and yells, wailing just like a baby. Her mouth no longer attach to Stone's breast.

Unfortunately this causes Quinn to fuss and thus squirm which only brings on more pain.  Her injured body twitches causing her to cry out each time.

Her wailing echoes throughout the place. 

“Shhh...shh. Baby, what happened?”

Stones hand feels against her baby’s diaper but it’s dry so she begins patting around looking for her pacifier but it’s no where to be found.

“Did you drink too fast?” She held her hand gently over Quinn’s tummy trying to feel for any gurgling. 

The squad rushes over never having heard Quinn cry out like this before. They all stop in shock as they see Stone’s bare breast with a dribble of milk and Quinn wailing in her arms in nothing but her diaper. 

“P-Paladin?” Drew manages to speak. Stone blinks, pausing from her examinations, and looks up. 

She yanks her shirt closed, mortified. 

Her attention immediately returns to Quinn in her arms as she tries to desperately wake her up before she hurts herself, trying to speak to her between her shrieking cries.

“Quinn? Quinn, listen to me...! You have to wake up!” She taps the side of Quinn’s beat-red face a few times with her hand. “Star  you need- Initiate, wake up! That’s an order!”

She didn’t know what would work, who knew if Quinn could even hear her!

Quinn keeps crying out in pain. Wanting the dreadful sensation to be gone.

Quinn kept on crying. Nothing would stop her wailing besides waking up.

Quinn looks up at the three people and cries even more not recognising them.

Quinn continued to wail for a minute as her eyes become clear and then glazed again in a matter of seconds as she battled against herself.

After the minute Quinn's eyes became completely clear.

Quinn looked at Stone and at her team-mates horrified by what had just happened.

Red from the crying and blush. Quinn sat up slowly and rubbed her head a little. The headache had faded.

Quinn stayed silent feeling unsure of what to say at all for the moment.

Quinn covers her face with her hands briefly before removing them, "What the fuck." swore Quinn.

Stone sighs with relief draping the jumpsuit over Quinn’s shoulders for her modesty. 

“Mr. Cunningham...”’She addresses Drew who is still standing slack-jawed. “How exactly did you bring us back?” She asked, rubbing Quinn’s back to comfort her. 

His jaw snaps closed until he tries to reason. “The s-simulated brain activity to make you the characters  must have...they were really close. It was hard to get a lock. I had to...I did it manually.” He filled with guilt.

Stone stands arranging and flattening her mussed uniform with some semblance of dignity.

“As good a theory as any. You did what you could. Let’s hope that’s the end of it...” she mutters sharing Quinn’s sentiment. 

Stone moves back in front of Quinn and kneels down to rest her hands on the young woman’s shoulders

“Hey, talk to me, Quinn. Are you ok?”

Quinn was glad for the jumpsuit and curled up a little.

She stared at Drew a little only to blush some more at the theory.

Quinn blinks and looks Stone in the eye,"Y-yeah," stammers Quinn, "just a little shocked that's all," paused Quinn, "I still feel weird a little but the headache is gone but I can feel this thing," stated Quinn, "it feels like a burn but also like electricity." added Quinn.

"I don't think it'll just go away, Paladin," stated Quinn softly before looking at Drew, "What do you think will reverse it?" asked Quinn, "It might just of been a glitch and a one time thing but do you think it could get worse if it wasn't a one time thing?" asked Quinn with worry.

"Tell me what's the most likely scenario of all this? Along with the best and worst case? I know its all theory but we don't know anything about this." stated Quinn quietly to Drew and the rest of the group before looking back at Stone.

Stone was impressed. Proud Quinn was taking on a leadership role in the discussion of what they had all just been through, but Stone couldn’t stop herself from wiping away the dribble still on the girl’s chin. 

“I’ll request we put our best Scribes on it.” Stone said wiping her clean. “Best case, I guess, is we continue with our personalities dominant...worst.” Her eyes rested on Quinn’s diaper before letting the answer hang unspoken in the room.

“But as much as I hate to say it, we may continue to function normally, but get...triggered...like what just happened.”

Her onlooking squad members reserve comment, and the Paladin’s face threatens to redden again at the thought of her squad discovering her in such a compromising position again. 

Stone broke the silence by checking over Quinn’s injuries to distract herself and for any changes after her thrashing ordeal. 

“You mentioned ‘a thing’ from when you got shocked? You need to tell me more so we can take care of you.”

Quinn blushed a little at having her chin wiped by  the Paladin but she did smile.

A small part of her was worried that this would of hurt there bond but obviously not.

Quinn half grinned and nodded.

Quinn sighed a little, "Hopefully it won't be too bad." said Quinn feeling a sudden urge to suck her thumb but suppressed it.

Would suppressing urges like that be bad? And cause a episode again where she had little to no control of her body?

What was worse? Sucking her     thumb consciously or allowing everything to be built up to the point the artificial thoughts took over her completely because it wasn't getting what it wanted?

Quinn stayed quiet on that thought.

"Just here above my eye. Just a slight pain nothing to be worried about ma'm." sighed Quinn.

Would she lose her mind again? And if she did? What would happen? Would she pick up something she shouldn't pick up? Would she crawl and end up outside or back in the vault? Quinn half wondered if the robots had heard her wailing? It had been pretty loud but there was traps in place just in case.

Traps she could trigger by crawling through.  

Quinn was surprised not to hear McKinney's smartass mouth giving what had taking place.

Quinn rubbed her eyes a little. She felt weird again, "It hurts." half whimpered Quinn as her eyes glaze over a little and she began to suck her thumb. 

Quinn was a lot more aware of what's going on but she couldn't stop this. The urge was so strong. Quinn lowered her gaze to the floor feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

Stone tenderly felt above Quinn’s eye for any swelling Then was a little surprised to look down and see Quinn sucking her thumb. The fresh memory of her little baby sucking blissfully on something much softer flashes in her minds eye, she quickly whisks it away, but not before she feels the tingling reaction and touch of dampness inside her shirt again. 

“Here...” Stone murmurs trying to counter her own feelings by gently trying to ease Quinn’s thumb from her mouth. “Careful of your teeth...The Brotherhood isn’t known for its dental plan.” She jokes lightly

Quinn was a lot more aware of what she was doing but the haze wasn't as bad as last time. Maybe if she gave in from time to time it won't suddenly attack her.

Quinn blushed deeply knowing that her team could see her sucking her thumb.

Quinn whimpers softly. She wanted to keep sucking her thumb, "S-sorry," stammered Quinn, "there was this urge and I just..." sighed Quinn, "I didn't want it to take over like it had previously so I thought if I give in to it..." paused Quinn, "that at least I still have control somewhat?" added Quinn her voice more high pitched then normal. Her voice younger sounding but at least she was still her twenty two year old self and not a squirming, giggling baby.

Quinn chewed on her bottom lip. She wanted to suck on something and was avoiding staring at Stone's chest.

“Maybe...this?” Mckinney held out his hand and opened his fingers sheepishly to show the binky Quinn had ripped off and left on the floor decks below; it still had the tape on it from the malfunctioning Dr. Handy. 

Stone slowly got to her feet and took it from his hand with a look in her eyes -were those her eyes?- of promised retribution. 

“I’m not even going to ask you why you have this,” Stone said and McKinney flushed. 

Cleaning it off, peeling away the tape, Stone crouched back down with Quinn to comfort her with this new idea. 

“I feel what you’re feeling a little too. The urges.” She admitted with a hand on Quinn’s back. “If you think it’s important not to suppress it...”

She offers the rubber nipple kindly. “I know it’s not the best for looks, but you need to keep your trigger finger free, and a bad habit like that; it could cost you vital seconds. Take it. Give it a try.” 

Quinn never had a mother growing up. She never had a proper family besides the first eight years of her life but they weren't a family. Memories of her father, drunk and on chems. Her brother working and tolling away at the farm with little to no life in his eyes. 

While she explored places she shouldn't of explored at all.

Her heart felt heavy. It felt cruel that this had to happen to her.

She had no real knowledge of Stone's life or the others on the team. Not really.

Quinn looked up at McKinney. She still felt a little awkward about before but she wasn't going to hold it against him at all because she understood his annoyance even though it could of been handled better.

Quinn could see the pacifier more clearly now.

She wasn't quite sure how to feel about that and blushed.

Quinn watches Stone carefully and smiles. It felt good knowing that Stone was getting urges as well, "I just think the more controlled we are over this the better off we'll be even if that means....," paused Quinn, "having to go through some stupid stuff? If that makes sense?" added Quinn softly.

Quinn stares at the pacifier anxiously, "I guess its better than my thumb especially if or when combat happens." replied Quinn slowly taking the pacifier and turning it around in her hand before placing the bulb slowly into her mouth.

Quinn looked at Stone. The binky going in and out slowly as she suckled.

A sudden tiredness washes over her and slowly Quinn slumps forward onto Stone. Her eyes shut tight, her breathing normal as she sleeps soundly suckling on the pacifier with ease.

During her nap Quinn suckled contently on the pacifier McKinney had picked up and that Stone had giving her.  Her diaper was wet as always. Her hair a mess. Her body twitching here and there.

Quinn could easily sleep the day away right now and would do so unless someone were to wake her up.  

Stone’s heart soared with an unnatural intensity at how cute Quinn looked sucking her pacifier. She held her close as she fell asleep.

Stone left the jumpsuit off her sleeping for now, opting for an undershirt to slip Quinn into that only reached to the top of her diaper, knowing she would need a change soon.

Coming back with a blanket to cuddle her in, Stone sees the wetness in her Initiate’s diaper.

Sighing with pity she tucks Quinn in for the night. 

The camp stayed undisturbed and the squad rotated watches. It was operationally status quo until morning came and Stone seemed to have woken up with a harsh case of the hormonal housewife. 

It was Jay’s turn to take care of Quinn’s morning diaper change, so she pats her legs gently to wake her up and prompt them open, wet diaper exposed for her to change. Jay was oddly quiet head down and focused with arranging the changing supplies. 

“Don’t you walk away from me, mister!”  

Jay is kneeling before Quinn with a fresh diaper in hand while behind her, Stone found McKinney, grabbed him by the ear, and dragged him off to the corner. 

Quinn cuddled and cling to Stone as she slept and would whimper a little in the night over not having a toy to cuddle or Stone to snuggle up to otherwise it was peaceful.

Small quiet whimpers, a few sucks of her paci  and soon enough Quinn was awake.

Quinn wasn't as bad as Stone but she was still not fully there.  

Quinn suckled on her paci and stared at Jay with a slight giggle allowing her babyself to come through a little bit more.

Only to frown, "What wrong?" asked Quinn softly her voice muffled by the paci noticing the odd quietness from Jay. It was unusual.

That's when she heard Stone. 

A sudden hunger filled her.

Fuck....

"Jay," said Quinn slowly taking her paci out briefly only to wince badly because of how much she craved to have the stupid thing in her mouth, "how bad has the Paladin been? Is she on full wife house mode?" asked Quinn for concerning of her team and concern for her Paladin, "If she is I could maybe help bring her down and back to her normal self?" added Quinn softly not having seen Stone take McKinney by the ear.

Quinn shivers. Her paci wasn't in her mouth and she felt incredibly upset despite the fact that she had taken it out.  Quinn puts it back in and suckles sweetly on it whilst staring at Jay.

Quinn's stomach growled lightly. A sharp pain hitting her head causing her to rub her forehead a little.

The diaper wet, cold and sagging between her legs.

Small frustrated whimpers escaped from Quinn as she covers her eyes. Almost any thought of food would cause her to think of THAT wouldn't it? 

“P-pretty bad...” Jay tried to convey to Quinn without drawing too much attention to herself. She sprinkled baby powder then winced with secondhand embarrassment as echoing slaps of skin against skin could be heard from the tucked away corner.

Quinn suckled hard on her paci doing her best to think of a way to get Stone back to normal.

Quinn could hear the loud spanks. She had been disciplined a few times by Paladin Stone but this wasn't Paladin Stone.  This was housewife Stone but it was still Stone wasn't it?

Quinn moved her paci away, "Jay," said Quinn, "after you change me take me over to Stone a-and I'll see if there's anything I can do to help even if its just to distract her so you guys can get away and get back to work." added Quinn nervously getting anxious without her paci. A sudden feeling of frustration growing without it, "Jay I want you to take this and not let Stone see or find it at all for now," stated Quinn with a bright blush, "i-its kinda allowing me to restrain," paused Quinn, "restrain the thing but it'll give the Paladin something to do and maybe get it out of her system?..." suggested Quinn with a small knowing full well what might happen.

Suddenly Quinn whimpered, "Hungry." whined Quinn her mind regression in a manner of a few seconds.