LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 Packs Of 12 Secure X-plus Medium For Sale

Hi all,

I have up for sale 3 packages of 12 (total 36 diapers) of the new Secure X-Plus diapers, medium size. While I'm normally a medium in other diapers, I forgot secure brand run a little small on me, and these are just uncomfortable for me to wear all night. I bought a case of 48, and thought someone else could use the others. The 3 packages are new, unopened. These are really great for overnight use, and quite absorbant.

I'm not looking to rip anybody off, I'm selling them for exactly what I bought them for. I prefer to sell all 3 packages together. Cost would be $46.45 for all three packages, plus shipping based on weight of 4 lb. 4 oz. PER PACk (so 12 lbs. 12 oz. for the 3) from zip code 32835 (Florida). Or if you're in my area, a pickup could probably be arranged. I will take Paypal or a money order only.

I will only ship to the continental United States, sorry.

If you're interested, or have any questions email me at Florida1998L@yahoo.com -I don't get around the checking the boards much. Just put something in the subject line so I don't think it's spam and delete it. Thanks!

Dude if you paid $46.45 for 3 packs of 12 diapers you got ripped off big time. Especially the secure plus. You can get those off ebay for 4.00 a pack.

No, maybe I didn't make myself clear. These are the secure X-Plus, the ones that just came out a few weeks ago. These are made for overnight. Supposedly comparable to Abena X-Plus, and they are more expensive. Actually haven't seen them on ebay yet. Don't want to list them on there anyway, since I have an ebay store, and this isn't exactly the type of item I sell normally, lol.

Moot poot, regardless -they are spoken for.