LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still Have Issues With No Mods In Chat

Hello all i hate to bring up a dead toppic but i am still having issues in chat with people i think there should be a mod present in chat most of the time so when people

get out of hand with eachother they can be banded from chat for a short amout of time i have been harrassed by people in chat for my sexuality and for other things witch i belive could have been stoped i do not know how people feel about me in genrail in chat but o do try not to be a troll i have also seen sissy babys being harassed by others in chat for being who they are i am requesting that mods be more present in chat

thanks for reading this

thorlof

I'm going to say this just one last time and hope it sticks

This chat DOES NOT support Moderators. Click 'Report Post' on -any- thread and paste the conversation of the person giving you a problem. No proof, too bad. It unfortunatly will have to be your responibility to remain mature in the chat.

we do need mods here me thinks the dd room would be a better place its been hectic in here

hello its me gobo again i dont usually ask for much or complain or anything but we do need mods im here in the dd chat all time roughly speaking but on my behalf of dd nd i think on every ones parts we need mods im with thor i have also been picked on nd messed with from others in here most in here have decent respect for one another nd were all friends but we need it for hng's nd people that bash us for who we r if anybody that reads my post im know im not good with typing nd good with english but this is has been brought to my attetion the ones here in dd chat all the time could help out nd for me i know how to copy nd paste but i feel like no one actually cares cuz i see them right back in a couple days i know ive had my tantrums nd fits but please is there anything we can do that makes this site better? thanks luv yall

• 2 weeks later...

i agree there but all u can do is to copy and paste whats written and send it to the admins

yes peter and the problem person gets away with whatever it is they are doing and people get hurt, this could be avoided.

Actually, I tend to agree. I have stated my position on the chat room many, many times. It is INTENEDED to be an UNMODERATED open chat platform. If you want more controlled conversation, use the boards. Full-time mods on a free site just isn't realistic as I could appoint 20 people as mods and still couldn't compell them to be on at set times since they aren't being paid. Plus, having many mods never works, as differeing moderation ideas always leads to fighting, added to members arguing over who should and shouldn't be the mods.